As a 20 year old sub-Saharan African male originating from the region surrounding the Great Lakes I have finally come...

As a 20 year old sub-Saharan African male originating from the region surrounding the Great Lakes I have finally come to see the truth.

I consider myself intellectually honest and you guys are right. Indigenous peoples originating from high latitudes possess greater intellectual capabilities than indigenous peoples from the lower latitudes.

All the science is pointing towards this fact even if we ignore the bad science from Rushton and Lynn due to poor methodology (Jensen however was honest and did his work marvelously).

First of all, let's start with mentioning that it's an incontestable fact that skull sizes variate along the latitudes. Even the more liberal and leftist news sources aren't trying to hide this.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8662850/Northerners-brains-are-bigger-scientists-find.html

In this study they're bringing up some bullshit that bigger brains had to do with "less light exposure" because it would cause brain tissue to take up more space due to a bigger visual cortex but that one has been debunked here: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25921695

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/big-headed-babies-are-likely-to-earn-university-degrees-scientists-suggest-a7315826.html
johnhawks.net/weblog/topics/minds/intelligence/brain-size-iq-children-2008.html
futurity.org/intelligence-brain-size-1095812-2/
independent
archive.fo/vlVST
universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20131011121316706
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now for the second part, a larger brain size relative to body mass is absolutely linked with higher intelligence and this is already decided from birth:
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/big-headed-babies-are-likely-to-earn-university-degrees-scientists-suggest-a7315826.html

Some might argue that it's not only brain size but more importantly the complexity of molecular organisation in the synapses BUT studies have shown us that most likely the genes influencing intelligence and brain size are one and the same. This means that what makes the brain larger also makes it at the same time more complex.

>In fact 85% to 100% of the covariation between brain volume and intelligence are caused by shared genetic factors.

johnhawks.net/weblog/topics/minds/intelligence/brain-size-iq-children-2008.html

This is even stronger supported by a study that showed us that intelligence in animals is completely in accordance with their brain size relative to their body mass.

futurity.org/intelligence-brain-size-1095812-2/

The IQ and race debate has been over since a long time ago.

The smartest people are Scandinavians, Inuits and the Chinese. The dumbest are Micronesians and the South Sudanese.

I admit defeat.

Being blackpilled is the worst experience ever.

could be worse my dude at least you are not an Australian aboriginal, aboriginals technically aren't even Homo Sapiens

Into archive

>independent co uk/life-style/health-and-families/big-headed-babies-are-likely-to-earn-university-degrees-scientists-suggest-a7315826.html
archive.fo/vlVST

nice bs map

This pic however is of a democrat. How can you talk shit about nazis when you are a member of the party responsible for:

Killing all the native americans
Starting a civil war to perpetuate slavery
Support the KKK
Burned black churches
As well as a host of other crimes against humanity?

You might be answering to the wrong person.

Great Lakes (of Jenkem)

Assuming this isn’t bait/LARP:
It takes a strong man to admit the truth when it’s unflattering to him. However, it may grant one a kind of peace to know his place in the world. Here’s hoping you use this knowledge for good.

I'm 100% a pureblood black African. You have no idea how much I tried to find contradicting evidence only to conclude defeat.

There is no shame in this. We all have to come to grips with reality. If more people were like you and willing to admit to a discomfiting truth we would be able to address the issue with meaningful insights. Unfortunately the left will discourage this to their death.

God speed user.

It had everything to do with planning for the future and solving variable survival issues. Warmer climates have consistent resources and the same survival issues year round.

post a picture of your hand

>Russians, Mongolians, Greenlandians, Patagonians are the smartest people on earth

Good to know, OP.

>Sub Saharan
>Great Lakes
>Belgium

wtf

Don't worry OP, there will be asshats but we all have things to be proud of. I come from a very large family of Irish immigrants, and everyone in my family is of Irish descent. I don't pretend that we were successful conquerors and that we invented things that we didn't. I acknowledge the works of Joyce and the hardships my ancestors went through, and I understand that it all led to me. Every bit of it is somehow intertwined and I am now the result of how history played out.

Every group of people can do this, and individuals of sub-Saharan descent need to understand that there are things to be proud of and there are still things that we can all accomplish. The left will continue to attempt to deny us all of our histories and try to paint us all with the bland brush of equality.

I'm on your side OP.

you have very elegant penmanship. wtf are you doing in belgium?

It's okay buddy you don't need to overcompensate by using rare words. You're among friends.

dont read to much into it. statistics are just statistics, they are useful for making large scale decisions but ultimately everybody is different. there are superior blacks, there are also inferior whites. all the statistics show is that blacks are more likely to be inferior than whites, but ultimately anybody on the right side of the bell curve is superior to everybody on the left, regardless of color. just because the black race is inferior does not mean that you personally are, and as you pointed out these traits are largely genetic so any children you have will likely be superior as well

I live here.

Go back to Africa and help your people.

You’re useless in white countries.

Great Lakes like Lake Victoria. You know, in sub-Saharan Africa?

you have a unique weapon called BBC why do you even care brain capacity just go and fuck some white bitches

or are you one of the few low test blacks?

Yes, I'm low T. Just look at my hand, that's not the hand of a man.

>Germany, France and Britain all have lower cranial capacities than the Scandinavian countries
>Germany, France and Britain are the three countries with the most contributions to the world

>Scandinavians are the smartest people

This is also an uncomfortable truth OP. Brain Drain is absolutely killing Africa
universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20131011121316706

Basically this. Don't worry dude, just keep focus on making something useful of yourself and keep your head high.

>OP: Pic related

chin up, you're smarter than 99% of your people

At least you're smart enough to face facts. That puts you ahead of 99.9% of other niggers, about 50% of whites too.

I think it's pretty common knowledge africans didn't develop mentally because there was no fucking reason to. They could just hang out and eat bushmeat every day of the year and they wouldn't die in winter or other harsh climates.