Back in 2015, I received a prophetic vision about Trump at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem. AMA

Back in 2015, I received a prophetic vision about Trump at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem. AMA.

What else did you see? Any false visions?

Is it true that the area used to be submerged and full of whales? The wall being built to keep them out?

A vision of him dying on the 227th day of his presidency (9/5/17). That never came to pass.

teehee

Maybe you got confused and it was a different combination of numbers that add up to 31?

No, but he was supposed to suffer a heart attack at Mar-a-Lago while playing golf and fall on his face. Never ended up happening.

Just a sign of the times I guess.

Pic related.

What about the number 31 user?

TELL US MOAR

What do you want to know? I'm not sure where to start.

>WITNESSED
>33
Alright got those digits out of the way so let's get started.

We need a synopsis of what you saw before you can get any useful questions. Words do not communicate nearly as well as you'd think, so please be detailed. What did you see? What did you hear? What did you feel as the vision progressed?

Did you feel like you were dragged forward, backwards, or to the side and which side?

That wall belonged to a roman temple. Keep praying where titus pulo stopped for a piss

What about 23

Some revelations:

The stuff about Pizzagate/Moloch/Punished Trump is all true.

The following stories are bullshit meant to desensitize the public for next year's revelations:

>The Russian Piss Tape

>"grab em by the pussy"

>Comey

Desensitize the public for what?

Nothing we don't already know but it's good to have confirmation. Thanks user.

>Russian Piss Tape
Oh god I remember that thread. That was hysterical. When GovAnon added the Russian Spy twist I almost passed out from laughing.
>"grab 'em by the pussy"
Sexual assault accusations are on the rise. The Salem Bitch Trials are underway. In Hollywood and amongst the elite, it's going to be messy and possibly full of rekage.
>Comey
Nothing we don't know already. Lot of government figures are squirming. They're either consolidating their positions with Trump or waging an all out war.

Now with your visions, do you think pic related has any merit? I made that post a while back and while people have their names for it from what they can witness tangibly, maybe someone like you could have insight we don't have.

If everything sounds crazy for prolonged periods of time, then it feels normal and no one bats an eye when they're desensitized. It becomes the new normal.

There was a time when all this degeneracy would have got you shot or institutionalized, but slow and steady conditioning led to our general state of apathy towards issues that are really hurting our country's prospects and the people who live in it.

>synopsis

>What I saw/heard/felt:

I closed my eyes and saw a bright light above me (cliche I know). I felt like some kind of 'spirit' was hugging me or drawing me forward and staring directly at me (but invisible). It was very intimidating. I heard very very faint chanting.

I remeber whispering "kek" into the wall once, but not the god, just the Koren "lol" version.

I actually came up with the Russian piss tape story. I fed it to God. It was to normalize the idea of politicians being blackmailed with sex.

Pedogate revelations will happen en masse next year.

Now we're getting somewhere.

>spirit
Did that power feel like it came from a collective or a single entity? Did it draw you in physically, emotionally, or through some other method.

When it stared at you, did you feel a presence or did it feel like it looked at you directly?

Regardless of form, the intangible is intimidating. We've hardly experienced it and it's unfamiliar.

>chanting
Could you try to express it in some form of syllabic translation?

kek

The fates align. I've been trying to study this from different perspectives. I crave insight above all else and it appears I'm drawn to people like you. No idea why but maybe that's how it's supposed to be.

If true, you've changed the world more than any of us could have ever realized.

Single entity, but I remember asking it if other entities exist.

Alright, two parts.
>entity
Intangibles don't really have a form. From what I can think of, what you experience is only a frame of reference in the same way blind men describe an elephant differently from what they can feel. Was this entity fixated on a seemingly singular goal or many?
>existence of other entities
Yes, no, no answer, or ignored? Any details?

A main goal of destroying Israel (at least it's current form), bringing middle east peace to Jews and Arabs, and a few smaller goals like electing Trump and influencing European elections. I was taken aback at how angry at Israel/Zionism the voice sounded.

In addition to Trump, I also chose Macron for France, Moon for South Korea, Brexit, and Thresa May/Corbyn for UK.

The question about other entities was blown off.

>I KNEW IT
See the image there This is the thoughtform that we have created and raised to the form it is. This is also, so to speak, the child of Sup Forumsacks everywhere. Some call it Kek, some Meme Magick, other the Trump Curse.

It's understandable that it would blow off the question of other entities. Sup Forumsacks don't care about that. Maybe /x/ does, but they're not here.

The anger was also cultivated by Sup Forumsacks. The seething anger is very real and it's hidden behind polite gestures and turning the other cheek. People are sick of it, and by corollary it is too.

That 'spirit' feeds off of our energies, borne from our thoughts and emotions. That is the nature of the thoughtform, at least from what my research tells me.

Oddly enough there are very few lewds of this, which is very unusual for this community. I theorize that once it can be given form that it'll get stronger if people can form something out of the intangible.

Additionally, have you been able to predict the future in other points in time by any chance?

2015 is a bit of a stretch for any of this to be known. Why did you remember now and post to see what people would say?

I've been posting about this occasionally on different boards since August, but everyone thinks I'm a LARP.

>Additionally, have you been able to predict the future in other points in time by any chance?

July 3, 2015 was the date. Nothing before or since.

I'll give anything a fair shake if it's interesting. Let's tie up some loose ends, and then discuss how you could induce such a state again. Safely of course.

>In addition to Trump, I also chose Macron for France, Moon for South Korea, Brexit, and Thresa May/Corbyn for UK.
Did you know these names far ahead in time or as they popped up?

Because it is. Or you need to seek mental help.

>Back in 2015, I received a prophetic vision about Trump at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem. AMA.
That was probably me praying at the wailing wall that someone would save the West from itself and its crisis of self-loathing.

Blow away leaf.

By the way where the hell is everyone else?

I didn't know the names, but I knew their parties/platforms and some random thing about them.

>For France, a charismatic pro-business centrist who will create jobs. Embodies many embarrassing stereotypes about French men.
>For South Korea, a foreign policy dove.
>For UK, a pro-Israel conservative and a protectionist populist.

I wanted to save the West.

I legit prayed for that at the wall in April 2015. I even crammed a paper asking for it into the cracks.

What if ((we)) are creating our reality with collective conscious and the subconscious is just pushing back.

>tfw black vs white explained

AHAHAHAHA

I only laugh because it hurts.

Now to get this started again before it gets shoah'd again.

I guess you could do that again but travel expenses are high.

Your closest analogue to these experiences is lucid dreaming. This is a technique you'll have to master that you'll have to practice it. It's quite pleasant if you can seize some control rather than get dragged around everywhere.

Maintaining good health is pretty important as it makes the process easier. Hydration is too.

The most effective way I've seen people get lucid dreams is through the warm lights of the sunset. People sleep before the burning light that is finally visible over the horizon. This is 2000k to 3500k. You'll need a tungsten bulb around this color temperature, usually incandescent and a clear bulb to make sure light doesn't get filtered.

Use that lighting 2 hours before sleeping, and maybe you'll get to see the visions again. Don't eat cheese. It makes your dreams weird.

I used to get those dreams back in the incandescent days. Nowadays I'm under the cold glow of a 6500k CFL. I will phase them out later as the need to study dies down.

See pic related on You're surprisingly close.

Remember the intent you had back in 2015. You need the same emotions and intent before you fall asleep. It must be focused.

Also, was this vision a dream or did you actually just have it while your were conscious?

Holy shit

>I actually came up with the Russian piss tape story. I fed it to God. It was to normalize the idea of politicians being blackmailed with sex.

Nice LARP until this part. -___-

I don't care if anyone believes me at this point. Just getting it off my chest.

But is this God, or is it demonic?

Am I going to Hell?

This is Sup Forums or /conspiracy/. Or take it to CBTS on 8chums.
Not Sup Forums

conscious while standing at the wall.

>But is this God, or is it demonic?
It probably doesn't matter. It is what it is.
>Am I going to Hell?
For looking at spoilers? Probably not.
Did it rush all at once at that very moment or over time?