".@FBI finally turned over docs on Clinton-Lynch tarmac meetings. 29 pp... Stay tuned...

".@FBI finally turned over docs on Clinton-Lynch tarmac meetings. 29 pp... Stay tuned. Kudos to my colleagues @JudicialWatch (and our legions of supporters) for the remarkable success in forcing the FBI to turn these docs over!"

Shit storm happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-doj-02046-clinton-lynch-tarmac-records/
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/18/hillary-really-doesnt-want-to-talk-about-bills-secret-meeting-with-loretta-lynch-n2383097
mobile.twitter.com/christophersign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bamp for a non interracial reality drama.

KEK FIND HILLARY CLINTON GUILTY OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Yeah OK I'm curious, bump.

I still have 30 days to win the bet with my mother that Hillary will be in jail by Jan 1 2018.

Probably a russian agent runs Judicial Watch now.

unless there's audio of the conversation between bill and the nig who cares

top quality

Don't use the word storm, please, you'll encourage the boomers. I can't get my hopes up anymore, I'll just get extra jacked when it happens.

can't wait for the recording to show that Clinton and Lynch literally only talked about their grandkids

Likley nothing.

we all know they just talked about grandchilren n shit

PLEASE KEK LET HER DARKNESS BE SEEN!

is that doc choc in the foreground?

85% of it will be blacked out for (((security))) reasons

Waiting.....................................
Praying.........waiting!

0w0 what's happening in this thread? *pounce*

i'm not sure but i think killery shit her pantsuit

Hillary will have a stroke next week.

>That pic

Top kek, it's begging for a Hillary desk/Trump desk meme.

Bump

then why not releasing them?

getting comfy

bump

it's nice how the once mighty have fallen

Lynch has no children of her own and thus no grandchildren to talk about.

They'll be doctored and won't show shit.

>suitcaseofcashismygrandchild.jpg
Lock them all up.

Soon

Meh, nothing ever fucking happens. I'm not getting my hopes up

nothing will happen
Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Holder, etc. will never see punishment

nothing will happen

Bump

grandchildren folks .... and golf

Can't wait for killarys arrest - totally comped bump

Fitton
fitton
f tt
ftt
+++

My internetz getting real slow. The CIA are trying to stop me from seeing this!

Just one week before FBI Director James Comey announced the Bureau would not recommend charges be filed against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for storing and transferring top secret, classified information on multiple private, unsecured email servers, Attorney General Loretta Lynch had a private meeting with former President Bill Clinton on her private jet in Phoenix.

After being caught by a local reporter, Lynch claimed the email investigation wasn't discussed and that social topics like grandchildren and golf were the topics of the day. She said the same yesterday during congressional testimony.

Pretty much reads like proof of a coverup not much of anything else.

I can't wait

Shit that's pretty good. And I'm way too lazy to mspaint my id and pretend I'm dropping cleus.

I suppose you win.

well that settles it!

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-doj-02046-clinton-lynch-tarmac-records/

(checked)

>judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-doj-02046-clinton-lynch-tarmac-records/

Bump for justice

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/18/hillary-really-doesnt-want-to-talk-about-bills-secret-meeting-with-loretta-lynch-n2383097

lulz, Pepe pulls the plug

Hey Tom how sure are you guys that they didnt change the contents?

>Genuinely expecting shit to happen

Are you fuckers retarded? You're so desperate to believe that you won by getting Trump in that you've completely given in to complacency which is exactly what they wanted you to do. Nothing has changed, nothing is different now. If anything, things are WAY worse off now that the "right" is in power because the right now accepts LE BASED trannies and is against religious fundamentalists trying to shit all over their orgy of woke diversity. Are you fucking dumb or just lazy? And don't think that you Eurofags are any God damn different. Brexit meant nothing as well. These things only "passed" to lull you into an undeserved sense of victory. I've got news for you, Sup Forums, no significant political shakeup has EVER been brought about by people going to the polls to vote. It has always come from violent, barbaric revolutions that tore dynasties and nations apart, e.g. Bolsheviks, French Revolution, Dutch rebellions, American American Revolution, Third Reich. You didn't save the west (it's already dead) you only """""voted""""" in another patsy. We were heading in the right direction before, too, which is the biggest annoyance I have about all this. People were pissed off, everyone was scared and people were willing to do risky shit. They were AFRAID of you, not because you did a frog on an internet, but because you were uncompromisingly ANTI-establishment. Now you've got some guy who conveniently came about running on those very sentiments from out of nowhere who just so happens to be an aristocratic elite and you honestly expect him to save you from the rest of the aristocratic elite? Retards. Grow up.

This should be big. Have a bump

Fuck yeah

tl;dr

TL;DR is that you won't be saved by figureheads or by playing the system. Only you can save you, by going out and tearing it all down; building something up from the ashes.

Even better:
>expecting aristocratic elite to save you from aristocratic elite
>surprised when they backtrack on all the dank promises they made
>NOT surprised when they backtrack
>living in denial instead of getting angrier than you were before

Fuck. This is nothing. This is their records of them reacting to the story breaking. Maybe it'll go somewhere in that the FBI was instantly strategizing to silence the cops in the future. Wtf.

So it seems to me that the most interesting aspect of this dump is that maybe FBIanon is on these email chains. I guess these would be the conversations that infuriated a loyal insider to come here because in all of this there is not a single bit of conversation about how this could influence the Clinton investigation.

Fuck this is actually a little depressing. Fuck. Shills are gonna love this one.

Did any Phoenix Law Enforcement die horribly around the tarmac incident timeframe? This is page 16
>>Why is nobody in here?

I'm no good with names of washington people, but it looks like if there is something big in this release it would be about who was discussing this.
The emails themselves are just the FBI freaking out (justifiably) that one of the Phoenix PD people on the security detail was giving away information about gov't officials' locations and FBI security procedures. Nothing in that release offers insight into the actual conversation Lynch had with Bill

When I see people getting arrested then I will get excited.
As far as I am concerned there are layers of stratospheres that laws do not adhere to, the higher you go.

This guy is a HERO -- he does so much good. Thank you Mr. Fitton

Never going to happen, they're all in on it.

Update:No Phoenix LEO died in this timeframe OR since

>they're going to make an example of the leaker

Yep.

Remember back when this happened. The idea that there was a transcript of the convo because gov planes have surveillance was introduced in a very artificial way. I assumed it was shills until JW started pushing this.

This might actually be JW getting jerked around a bit. Either now or then. Or both. We'll see if they can infer any next steps. Sorry Tom. Thanks for the effort.

I mean, does that match the time frame, or the context of those podesta emails?

Sup Forums BTFO

So fake and gay.

Sounds like it, though a search of downed Phoenix LE turns up nothing after 29June2016

Fresh Q drop!!! Get in here boomers!
We calm before the storm now!

I defy you to prove me wrong.

Shh

Why is Discretion and Judgement capitalized like that? Hidden meaning department of justice? When you read it like that, it is fucking disturbing.

looks like it is nothing again....i am done with this administration effective immediately. who is with me?

Well, the conversation is most certainly recorded (NSA) but whether or not there is any legal way for anyone here to ever hear them (there isn't) is another question. Somewhere in Wyoming there is a covey of nerds chained to their desks reading all the shit we only dream about knowing with certainty.

Just shut up and contribute a decent post smartass.

Inb4 90% redacted shitty nothingburger.

What do you mean

>thinks i helped elect trump
>doesn't check my flag icon

I want Clinton to hang for her crimes so badly. It would be a wonderful Christmas gift to see that evil, murdering hag finally face justice.

Don't worry, there's more people who smell the coffee than you think.

So will this be a transcript of the whole conversation?

Not a single word of it.

Christopher Sign got the on this meeting, and has since moved to Alabama... Shouldn't he have gotten a promotion? Did they threaten him?
mobile.twitter.com/christophersign

His point is voting doesn't remove kikebab. Revolution does. Prove that point wrong.

Via what vector? There's even a report in this dump that they cleared the plane of phones. I never fully accepted the idea that every gov plane is wired with a black box that would record passenger convos.

Hell, even the alleged scope of xkeyscore blows my mind. But at least that one is confirmably possible given all the capabilities they've leaked. I looked around for any description of this kind of blackbox or surveillance being used in trials. I found nothing.

That is very odd..

There was no tarmac meeting.

the reasons they pretended/astroturfed there being one was so that Loretta Lynch, who was Attorney General, could excuse herself from makign a decision on whether or not Clinton was indicted. Becuase she;s such a good person and didn't want the public to believe there was a conflict of interest.

By doing so, the decision on whether or not to indict went to the next highest person in the Department of Justice hierarchy...the director of the FBI - James Comey.

get it now?

That whole email is the only suspicious piece. But good fucking catch. It's probably just their typical 'bow to your masters' implied threat. So all we're seeing is that Comeys dickless kneejerk to exonerate Hillary is shared by entire teams.

Can't wait for the DoJ larps.

>This is a secret recording about Clinton and Lynch talking about their grandchildren

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

I just finished reading it, the only thing I didn't take much note of were the to/from sections...Seemed mostly from the DOJ to the FBI. Only one thing worth following up on--Who was the source? Was it Chris Sign, or a local LE? Are they okay? Other than that, it's 32 pages of very little substance.
>DON'T YELL IN THE MORNING, ROSEANNE!

>There was no tarmac meeting.
It was witnessed by the press

I like this theory but it's not entirely true. It would have shifted the optics to Comey. But it's not actually his decision. It would be the Asst AG. And Comey got bullied into not recommending.

This theory makes me hard because it makes Comey a patsy who might be super angry about being the patsy.

>Expecting
I'm not expectingit to desu but good damn I'm hoping

stfu with trump you bolthead

I was getting the same vibe...Just a nothing burger to get Lynch out of the picture easily. Still, they were very concerned about the source.