Now that the anime dust has settled, can we agree Josuke is the worst Jojo?

Now that the anime dust has settled, can we agree Josuke is the worst Jojo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QD4obmo1qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Giorno "I have a dream" Giovanna is worse but Josuke easily has the worst haircut.

Jolyne is the worst Jojo.

>not wanting slut tomboy

>not jonathan

Josuke is top 3 fgt

part 8 josuke yes

part 4 josuke no

Considering that Araki lists him as his favorite character in the series, no.

nah he still has more personality than Johnathan

didn't his author insert hate the guy?

Yeah, Rohan hates Josuke.
However, people call Rohan a self-insert as a joke. Araki wrote Rohan to be pretty much his polar opposite in manga philosophy.

>Jolyne
>Not Gio

he has personality but in terms of his impact in the story he felt like he did NOTHING.

Which wasn't Joskues fault because Araki wrote part 4 to be more about the whole group of brojo's than about the main Jojo.

Josuke gets a few fights where he barely does anything except for last minute 'fixing' something that somehow changes to fight. They made josuke like Yusuke Urameshi where he had one move every episode. FUCKING KOICHI MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN THE MAIN JOJO

If you think Rohan is anything like Araki personality-wise, you know nothing, as Rohan is a complete dick while Araki is a sweet and gentle soul that feels compassion even for his phone light.

>bad outfit
>MC in one of the worst parts of the series
>propped up by the superior cast around him
>muh hair ha ha ecks dee
You could erase him from part 4 and lose nothing.

>worst parts of the series
I'll concede to you the other aspects, but I disagree there, Part 4 had a lot of charm and is where Stands truly came into their own, plus Kira is a villain with a unique motive (while many killers want to escape justice, Kira's specific obsession with his life being simple and quiet beyond just escaping puts him above the rest, especially during time of serialization) and stand aesthetic that sounds ridiculous on paper but can actually be fairly intimidating when actually depicted. It's not the best part in the series, but I feel its impact on the franchise, especially with Jojolion going, shouldn't be ignored, especially as its stands are objectively superior to the stands of the part that precedes it.

I also think Crazy Diamond's ability is rather unique, even if it's brought down by the overall unimportance of its user.

I remember someone saying that those terrible light novels like George joestar only got Araki's blessing because he's too nice to say no to them.

Giorno is better and cooler than Jolyne. At least he didn't die when finishing up his part. Also the only people who like Jolyne are horny guys simply of the fact that she's a slutty girl and is shown masturbating in the beginning of her part.

That's bullshit, but i believe it.

official Jojo rankings are as follows

Josuke > Joseph > Josuke > Johnny > Jolyne > Jotaro > Jonathan > Giorno

Personally, I really like josuke (8) as a character.

Did we ever find out who the guy was when he was a child?
The moment I read that scene I thought it'd be some time paradox shit where he's sent back in time.

Josefumi Kujo

Johnny > Josuke(8) > Josuke >Joseph > Giorno > Jotaro > Jolyne > Jonathan

Araki himself admitted he could have done a better job with Jonathan. I don't hate any of them and they're honestly all pretty good though, I can see any of them making the top of somebody's list. I really don't understand the hate for Giorno that goes around.

>Araki is a sweet and gentle soul that feels compassion even for his phone light.
lmao what are you, his girlfriend?

bitch that wasn't hyperbole

Giorno is just boring Jotaro is more interesting

hes to pure for this world

Holy fuck what a guy

That's a lot of compassion for an elder vampire

by god, I love this guy

>Patrician tier
Jolyne, Johnny

>Decent tier
Giorno

>Okay tier
Jotaro, Josuke

>Meme tier
Joseph

>Pleb tier
Jonathan

>Giorno
>Decent
what a fucking retard

>Jonathan
>Pleb
yeah you are irredemable trash

bretty good taste
dunno about giorno though, need to reread part 5

Before the anime aired, most people's favorite Jojos were Joseph and Josuke. When we got the Battle Tendency adaptation some people started to bash Joseph. And now finally we get people shitting on Josuke. You guys are undeniable faggots.

this
She couldn't even defeat the main villain of her part
NOT TO SAY that she literally made the whole world end, thus making 4 JoJos beside her die (Joseph, Jotaro, Josuke and Giorno)
fucking
joestars
died because of her

fuck jolyne

Johnny > Joseph > Jotaro > Jonathan > Josuke > Josefumi > Jolyne > Giorno

That's not how mad in heaven works

oh I'm sorry
Jolyne's a hero then

Gappy > Joseph > Johnny > Jotaro > Jonathan > Josuke > Giorno > Jolyne

Okuyasu needed to start his own fight. He usually played a supporting part. Even in the part he was introduced he was supporting his brother. I think that's my only complain about part four.

You didn't even read Part 5

I dunno, I think Giorno is pretty cool. Definitely like him more than Jolyne.

I want whatever he's smoking

She becomes pretty badass though

flaw of not being a pure punch ghost. Silver Chariot, Magician's Red, and any other stand that would either immediately end the fight or make it bloody. Theres a reason you can only use swords on robots in cartoon

Only Jotaro and Jonathan deserve to be towards the bottom of any ranking, since their entire personalities can be summed up with maybe two words at most

Top Jojos would probably be between Giorno, Josuke and Jolyne, with Johnny > Joseph > Jo2uke behind them

Jotaro is redeemed in later parts though. The autistic cowboy bit was downplayed. Part 3 would be the best part in my opinion if it was handled like Part 4.

>Jotaro immediately jobs to Whitesnake when he first shows up in part 6
>Jotaro directly causes Pucci to evolve his stand a second time at the space centre
>Jotaro fails to kill him in frozen time because he refuses to risk Jolyne getting hurt a bit, directly leading to everyone else's death
>but all of this is Jolyne's fault
Every time

That's not how you say Asspulltaro.

This.
Jotaro is the worst jojo, but certainly one of the best brojos.

Anyway, in terms of personality and charm Joseph is clearly the superior Jojo. That's out of the discussion.

While Jotaro certainly becomes less shitty he doesn't really change as a character. For the three parts he's in he still has most of the same flaws, just emphasized in different ways, and is always better suited as the strong and silent finishing move delivering side character than an MC.
Meanwhile Joseph is in three parts as well and you get huge insights into his character from different angles and see him develop, albeit at times negatively, from a charismatic trickster, zealous father and hypocritical, senile, yet kindhearted fogey

Jonathan isn't even as bad as people make him seem. Jonathan is manly, heroic, honorable, strong, and gentle. His entire character is meant to be the pinnacle of what a man should be and I think that scares a lot of anons because they cant relate to him so they assume hes the worst because "muh no personality".

He isn't bad. Kind of average.

Joseph was always a hypocritical nigger. Nothing changed.

The ugliest JoJo for sure.

No.

What the fuck did you just say about his hair?

Shit taste, to be desu.

He's like a more refined Jotaro. Both are high school boys with (basically) single mothers. Josuke acts like a friendly and wild delinquent, while Jotaro is a stoic and aloof bancho.

Jonathan is what happens when you center an entire character around the concept of chivalry. He's the paragon of a gentlemanly soul, intended to be the unsullied pillar of the Joestar bloodline.

People don't like him because he's a relatively flat character, as with any character who functions as a symbol. He's unchanging, always honorable and always willing to forgive his enemies for their evil deeds.

Saw this and realized the part 3 squad was actually kids, not a group of men in their 30s like the anime made them look like.
Polnareff actually looks young here.

Yeah they were all under the age of 25.

Koichi is main jojo, his arcs are even depicted in his hairstyles.

Just wait til part 5.

Bruno is best Jojo.

Jotaro and Kakyoin are only 17. Polnareff is 22, and Avdol is somewhere in his mid-late 20s. Meanwhile Joseph is fucking 69.

It's really just Araki's style at the time and the general style of the era, they looked the same in the original manga as they did in the anime. Or maybe it's because if you average out their ages it puts them all at 30.

Agree. Dude's an idea rather than a human being. Makes all his descendants good ppl at heart despite all their flaws, which is flat storytelling transformed into 5d underwater reverse space poker storytelling.

I always thought of Koichi as the protagonist of Part 4, not any of the JoJos. Which is one of the reasons why it's such an interesting part. You just have this random teenage kid narrating his story of being pulled into a grand adventure by three generations of Joestars and ends up getting superpowers, even ultimately being the one to "beat" Kira by pinning his hand down. Koichi's narration is probably why people get a more laid back, SoL-esque vibe from Part 4 compared to other parts that give a wider perspective on events.

>worst Jojo
Not Jonathan kek

It's what Pucci said, the weakness of the Joestars is in their blood. Their reluctance to let another member of their family die is their weakness. Jolyne and Jotaro both made this mistake in part 6 choosing to save a family member when the opportunity to stop Pucci was right in front of them.

Well, they didn't TECHNICALLY die. But you can thank Emporio for that since killing Pucci essentially created a world where everyone was reincarnated into more normal, peaceful lives.

More like old Araki's style made you believe.

>reading Battle Tendency
>suddenly AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>almost busted my gut laughing
You assholes ruined this series for me

> This level of autism
Is he one of us?

How can one man be so wrong?

lmao and people still claim he is not a major faggot
>inb4 marriage and kids
yeah right, like faggots weren't forced to marry and have kids before. Either araki falls on that category he is the most oppressed massive faggot i've ever seen.

>She couldn't even defeat the main villain of her part

To be fair, neither could Jotaro. Pucci had an unstoppable stand, the only reason Emporio could beat him was because Weather effects everywhere at once. Made in Heaven is unassailable by short range power stands because of its speed.

>she literally made the whole world end

Not literally because Pucci did that.

>thus making 4 JoJos beside her die

The other Jojos survived. MIH doesn't kill people when the universe is reset.

The fact you don't know any of this proves you're just a speed reader. Jolyne, if you noticed, was the best Jojo up until that point because she the only one other than Jonathon who had development. Joseph, Jotaro, Josuke and Giorno were all "complete" characters who were already fully developed badasses.

>tfw you didn't fall for the "Joseph is not the worst Jojo" meme

Feels great

>Having daddy problems somehow make jolyne the best Jojo.

Ah, the old "reduce something to one line to make it sound retarded" meme.

who are you quoting?

>the only one other than Jonathan who had development
kek

>didn't kill Kira himself
>some random dude in an ambulance did when the crew have been searching for him

I was pretty upset there. And the fact that they had all the good stand users gather up to supposedly search for Kira after finding out about Shigeki's death. I don't see the point of that when the majority of them did fucking nothing throughout the rest of the episodes. Though, I can understand because that was a big cast to handle and their arcs are finished.

Still a waste though.

God, part 3 is a chore to sit through.

>Guys, this strange occurrence is happening
>Do you think it's a Stand?
>No way! A stand that could do X? That's crazy?
>HOLY SHIT IT WAS A STAND

Such as? Keep in mind I'm saying *up that point*. Johnny and Gappy obviously have had more development.

Jonathan hardly changed throughout his part. He was introduced as a gentleman and died a gentleman. All other jojo's already have this quality and more. Only redeeming factor he has is that he's the first jojo and his "n-nani wo surunda! yurusan!" quote. Don't get me wrong, Jonathan is a cool jojo but the ones after him are just so much better and interesting in comparison.

But it's true though, Jonathan is Kenshiro 0.5. You couldn't make a more cookie-cutter "Superman" protagonist if you tried. The only thing that made Jonathan a redeemable character was his death/sacrifice.

>what a fucking retard
Why are Jonafags/part 1fags so volatile?

Which rule 63 jojo would you?

Hot Pants

Part 5 is exactly the same.

Only reason it's not as shit as 3 is because Mista, Bruno and Narancia are good unlike Awful, Boretaro and Kekyoin.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QD4obmo1qI

Any wizards that can make a gif or webm out of 1:59 - 2:02?

Tips on part 5 anime, take notes DP

Give Giorno back his Romi Park voice.
Keep Sugiyama as Bruno
Keep Sanpei as Narancia
Give Mista a new voice, his old voices are shit
Rewrite Doppio into a twist
Make Narancia's death more shocking
Make Bruno's final sacrifice more grandiose (OST, reactions, etc.)

see
Jonathan is not a character, and that's not a bad thing. He's the embodiment of the ideas of chivalry and justice. Which is why it's so important that even the JoJos with the worst morals like Giorno and Jolyne end up having moments where they pull through with acts of selfless heroism. A little bit of him is at the "core" of all the JoJos.

>people are flocking to fucking Giorno now that anime onlies got their hands on Josuke
Awful.

Giorno has always been garbage

I understand Jonathan is really just a symbol and works as a "force of nature" hero but it doesn't change the fact that you could literally swap his personality with many other cliche hero's and see rarely any change.

Young Joseph, Jolyne, and Johnny are the only Jojos that are both great characters and great Jojos.

If you swapped his personality/embodiment then it would ruin the importance of him as a symbol. Life would go on, but Jojo would miss out on one of its few aspects that have literary meaning.

No Jojo is really all that bad. The only Jojos that I have any serious issues with are Jonathan and Giorno because neither of them get enough screen time.

He's important but he's 1 dimensional I almost see Phantom Blood as Genesis to the Bible.

Josuke fits this as well