youtube.com/watch?v=GDmQpgp-gVY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aib9Z23NnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OUT OUT OUT!

My patience is officially gone

Kate (((Stein)))ly

here's some rage material for people out of the loop
>twitter.com/abc7newsbayarea/status/936395703030489088

Can I kill a Californian's congressman's daughter, claim accidental negligence, and get away with it?

KILLERS AND RAPISTS

Tfw I'll be late later for Morning Joe going full murder level Joe when Trump release some nuclear level tweets about the case of Kate.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So if I think you look like someone I know and I follow you for a bit and I ask you a questioned, you can jump me and beat my head off the ground?

THE MEXIBEANS ARE ACTIVATED!!!

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!

holy shit lol..... seriously did anyone else notice that trump backwards is pmurt?

lmfao *pppppmmmmmuuuuuurrrrrttt*

Do you vote Democrat?

Whatchu gon do about it, whyte boi?

Post pepes on reddit?

Are you brown?

Sooo...

Fox's Melissa Francis was just on Tucker talking about all the "predators" at NBC. Melissa is homewrecking whore who banged her married with kids CNBC producer, who's now her husband. These women aren't innocent, they're shameless opportunists turning on men they fucked to further their careers

How does weapon discharge on its own? Did they explain that bit?

Wrapped in a t-shirt? But that don't mean the trigger will pull back.

>Tax Bill stalled
>Stupid fucking illegal not guilty

Do we have a country anymore?

Best daughter

Look at this hateful shit! The establishment is going to burn for this

Hi, Chris.

BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
AND FUCKING NUKE MEXICO CITY

Are you not a legal resident of this country?

youtube.com/watch?v=GDmQpgp-gVY

TAKE THAT DRUMPF

You're not a woman, CWC. You're just fucking retarded.

Let's just FUCKING do it!

>50% of American whites are smug that the spic walks

Holy shit the faggot is talking about fucking Trump instead of the case.

No bcs its multicultural.

I forgot about Hillary's meltdown after the Lauer interview.

Put on a pro Hillary shirt before you do it.

Don't kill the daughter for his father's crimes. And yes, I'm using "his" because the daughter is probably a tranny in commiefornia.

what if I denounce my American citizen, move to Canada, then come back illegally?

>grilled Hillary
>played fuck, marry, kill
>ass man
Is Lauer /ourguy/?

>we must protect these people at all costs

What is he wearing? What is that, anons?

Put them all on pikes.

lol watching football, drumpfkins

I feel bad for this White girl but they’ve curved me too many times I’m too busy worrying about the flip master race girl who didn’t curve me

Kill every Jew on the face of the earth.

Kate's last words were 'help me dad'
She died in the arms of her father...I am so sad right now.

California is going to get their punishment soon. The tax bill doesn't allow deductions for state taxes anymore and California's state taxes are twice as high as almost every other state. They're about to lose a lot of fucking money and a lot of fucking jobs.

>Republicanrule
Obvious false flag is obvious

Do you work for Alphabet?

>50%
30% tops. Even most white Democratic voters don't actually understand the depravity they're parroting.

I FUCKING HATE MY STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GUYS, GET ANGRY ON YOUR ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND SPREAD THIS KATE STEINLY SHIT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aib9Z23NnM

The father should kill the spic and Trump should pardon him. He can gun down the jury and that beaner lawyer while he's at it.

I get hard looking at that map

ANNEX WHEN

>one decent comment in that whole screenshot

I fucking hate reddit

Not even 30% of White Americans lean left.

I believe in the right to presumption of innocence

I believe in the right to a defence

I believe in the right to a jury of your peers

This should be the image for all /ptg/s at least going into next Monday

>He wasn't trying to shoot the gun
>there was no recklessness
Imagine going through life this dumb!

i no longer have respect for anyone that's from California. even if you're a Republican and Conservative from Cali you deserve to be nuked along with all those libshits.

Well, I uh, racked the slide and well I... Uh. Accidentally aim in this white womans direction, just happened that way. And, you know, the gun just accidentally went off.

A suit. And this is a +18 forum.

the boomers are all fired up on facebook already
usually I have to stoke things a bit

Start killing shitskins first. We need to kill the enemies before we can properly annex the land.

His peers are Mexican citizens, not Americans.

Who else watching CSPAN

>he wasn't trying to shoot the gun
>so he has no liability in the situation

>fires a gun into a crowd of people
>no recklessness

>protect these people at all costs
Out they go as well and the wall will be 10' higher

Sorry, but it deserves every drought, every wild fire, every earthquake and any other natural disaster it's prone too - nothing personal.

>murderer gets deported
>get's his head cut off on live video by mexican gangs
>trump retweets the video
how would you react?

Hes illegal fuckdick.

Is it the Citizen's equivalent of the Medal of Honor?

Give it a few days, that spic will probably get killed in a grocery store robbery or some shit

LISTEN UP FAGGITS. TAKE YOUR ANGER AND RAGE AND PRAY TO WHATEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN AND PRAY FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF SAN FRANCISCO

Get out, user. Trump's about to fuck some Cali shit up. You want to be collateral damage?

I believe that reckless involuntary manslaughter should be charged as such

im happy i left for florida
hed get his fast pass to ol sparky

Really, nigger?

>having social media

when there won't be anymore men to accuse to further their careers they'll blame the patriarchy for keeping them down

Hm.

This but unironically.

This cuck on Tuck.

You are now aware that a lot of shills are just bored /ptg/ posters.

REDDIT

HAS

SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>his life was hard enough
>Nice
I wish this new phone had my old one's images but I wouldn't be able too pick the right one. My rage is eternal. Death to all natives from Latin America!

OP
>OP
OP
>OP
OP
>OP
OP
>OP
OP
>OP
DO THIS

anyone who thinks that glimbo’s Little “”””~border wall (fence)~”””” will pass confress is a delusional of the HIGHEST order.... flimberg get blocked by maverick mccanin and you NIGGERS know it

pffffttahhahahahahaHaHAHAHhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!

What happened?

Fuck that. Cover him in Sterno and light his ass up. Make him darker than he currently is.

President Trump may have small hands but he has big balls.

"Don't make the black kids angry" is what you are saying.
Read the book nigger.
>tfw gets at end of thread

no shit nigga

Democratic lawmakers are growing increasingly frustrated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ refusal to discuss conversations he’s had with President Trump or other top White House officials about the Justice Department’s probe of Russian election meddling and other matters.
Interested in Russia Investigation?
Add Russia Investigation as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Russia Investigation news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Russia Investigation
Add Interest

But a top Democrat seemed to acknowledge today the political reality means there's little way to force answers out of Sessions.

"We have the power to compel the attorney general to answer those questions, but that requires [Republican] agreement," Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said today after Sessions testified to the committee behind closed doors.

For months, Schiff and his fellow Democrats on Capitol Hill have unsuccessfully pressed Sessions to describe his talks with Trump related to the federal probes looking at whether Trump or his associates may have helped Russia meddle in last year's presidential election.

Schiff asked Sessions whether Trump ever instructed him to block the federal probes, but he didn't answer.

"There is no privilege basis to decline to answer a question like that," Schiff told. "If the president did not ask him to take any action that would hinder the investigation, he would say so. If the president did instruct him to hinder the investigation in any way, in my view that would potentially be a criminal act and certainly not covered by any privilege."

Sessions did tell the House panel today that, generally speaking, he has never been directed to do anything improper or illegal. The Republican source insisted Sessions was "forthcoming" with lawmakers today.

Nevertheless, Sessions has made clear that – at least for now – executive privilege is not the basis for his refusal to answer questions about his conversations with senior White House officials.

Martyr edition

>having social media
You don't belong here.

Zimmerman had a neighborhood watch thing going on. He was on the phone with the police and he reported the “suspicious” nigger. The police told him to not get involved and to stay away from him.
Zimmerman ignored that and STILL confronted the nigger. He has to have SOME liability. He set the nigger off. He deserved to get his ass kicked for approaching a nigger and asking him why he’s in your neighborhood. They’ll chimp out over that shit.
And Zimmerman is a liar. I don’t believe his story.

>There was no recklessness
How many times have you just picked up a gun you've found lying around and pointed it at things?

Trump 2020

Fuck these anti american, illegal alien supporting liberal bastards!!!!

>because there was no recklessness
I'm ready for a reddit purge

I sometimes copy paste things from reddit to rile up people here, you're not wrong.

Texas
Saw what happened with "With Open Gates," and got red pilled from there. A truly terrible thing the Jews have done to our countries.

I'm still a little shocked that Brits turned out to be giant cucks regarding their laws. We kind of built off the magna carta