Re:CREATORS

Coming 2017 spring.

>Hiroe: what kind of characters you want, Aoki-san?
>Aoki: just ripoff every characters from other shows, here is the list
>Hiroe: say no more Aoki-san

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/814358443465113604
youtube.com/watch?v=NBrHV97qAmM
dailymotion.com/video/x56ourt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Aoki
Trainwreck confirmed?

Aren't we supposed to get a PV?

Yeah just wait for it, and sawano confirmed for music.

Damn, the characters really look super generic.

I expected better from Hiroe.

So do you.

is that tutu hime

looks like a clusterfuck
What it is even about?

Looks like the cast from some random JRPG

The name and the seemingly generic on purpose looking characters make me think it's some meta shit.

So this is a Madoka rip off?

Finally, I need my Aldnoah Zero S3 fix.

It will be japanese Westworld.

Shiki?

Wait is that a robot in background?

I'd be cool with a show about MC's from other shows all winding up in the same universe. Kinda like the drifters anime.

Looks like game world shit seeing the mismatched equipment/clothing.

surprise

Aldnoah S3

Big O S3 confirmed

That actually makes sense. They probably are the respective MCs of their own "anime" all suddenly dragged into one clusterfuck of a world.

I don't want to get my hopes up but that would easily be an AOTS for me in 2017

Is this the Super Smash Bros. of anime?

The more you think about it the more it it sticks.

>different character designs
>generic mahou shoujo
>generic fantasy feMC
>obligatory mecha
>generic edgelord MC
>etc.

I'm getting sucked into Aniplex's machinations but fuck it.

Yeah I don't want to get my hopes up for some Generic Fantasy RPG world where the main characters just pick some shitty character model from prior anime.

I would so flip my shit

So, this will basically be a Fate rip off but without the Shirou fagget?

Count me in mother fucker.

am i the only one who sees the blatant Madoka and Sayaka

AOTY in the making. Calling it now, screen cap this.

so they mastered the art or recreation?

ffs, get a job

I feel bad for Hiroe. Black Lagoon Season 3 getting canned in the middle of the project and then losing a good chunk of his personal income that he invested into it, while getting shuffled around magazines every few months, really sucks. I can understand why Black Lagoon is pretty much an endless off and on hiatus.

>Black Lagoon Season 3 getting canned in the middle of the project and then losing a good chunk of his personal income that he invested into it
This happened?

Yeah, instead we got the series of OVAs after a while. But Season 3 was slated for late 2008 and there were promos in magazines for it after Second Barrage. Madhouse supposedly canned it because of issues retaining animators to the project and the director left the studio at some point.

This makes me mad. God fucking damn it.

The OVAs were pretty much a hackjob.

If I wasn't too sick to flip my shit then you better believe my shit would be flipped all over this fucking house. Some people need to die.

Do you have a source on this? I did a bit of looking and can't find any information on it. Katabuchi was well into Mai Mai Miracle by 2008 and did the OVAs after that, so I find this story a little suspect.

PV coming 5pm, Japan time.
twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/814358443465113604

>edgy-looking
>katana
>wears all black
i really hope that guy's not the mc

It looked Aniplex Trainwreck as all fuck right from the first key art so no surprise to see how it's shaping up. They're probably going to try to get Urobuchi to write some episodes to bait in an audience too and then a committee will just take over like with A/Z. If they do which is about 50/50 then it'll be hilarious to see this magically transition into being his project and interest suddenly skyrocket.

This will be demonstrably hot garbage by the end with only a handful of people seeing it that way from the start but people will expect huge things from it halfway through because they're stupid and don't learn from history. Literally just Sawano x Something Tangibly Fate Related x Some Edgy Character Designer Person->Popular. That's the easy formula.

HIROE GET BACK ON BL YOU LAZY FUCK

right after I collect the fat paycheck from Aniplex, user-kun.

Man this looks like absurd levels of slapdash trope and name combining even by Aniplex standards. Half the characters look like they're aping of one of their previous clusterfucks. I see Madoka in there, and a Saber like, and some Gate of Babylon androgynous red eyes looking thing with a pirate hat on being the most original looking design. They've even got that staid looking title font in the A/Z style complete with the whole edgemaster burnt out looking city look that's in virtually every Aoki anime since Ga Rei Zero. Really makes you think how wonder how input those people whose names are being slapped on the promo actually had versus some oligarchy of producers.

They also only seem to have literally one played out as all fuck composer for action shit that they've been running into the ground for 5 years now. Not that it matters cause the millennials eat his shit up simply for existing.

With it being Aniplex I doubt it, I mean people thought that about Qualidea Code as well and then at best it turned out to be an ultra half baked version of Zegapain. They might feign pretense of it being something deep to bait in more viewers but it'll almost assuredly be on the nose as all fuck. The characters look generic cause it's Aniplex who literally just want to pander and play it safe towards otaku/fujos for easy bucks so they're yet again taking a cliffs notes of current popular character design tropes and throwing it all in there. It's also likely called Re:Creators to cash in on the whole popular Re: trend. Like what you see really is what you typically get with Aniplex and if not it's probably something far worse than you ever expected.

And now he gets to be yet another Aniplex bitch. Fucking sucks for people in this industry when they're choices are either selling out or calling it a career these days

Don't forget going ham on marketing and hyping people to the point where they expect the greatest genre show of all goddamn time and then not only is it not but the show is like the equivalent of a shart only a few episodes in and just ends in the viewers completely polarized with staff fanboys on one side and everyone else basically on the other.

You never fail to amuse, Aniplex-kun.

With their track record of originals and lying through their teeth about what to expect from a show if you honestly expect good things out of them let alone functional television there's no way else to say it, you're a fucking idiot. Have fun with that.

What do I have to watch first in the Re: Franchise?

I don't expect anything good from this. I just think you going on a rage at everything Aniplex is funny.

Are those characters really supposed to be from the same show.

i hope it will be so bad it will start being funny,
but that's about the only hope i have for this show, promo art already is hilariously ridiculous.

Predicting the cast will be from left to right, Sora Amamiya, Rikiya Koyama, Yuuki Aoi, Ai Kayano, Miyuki Sawashiro, Natsuki Hanae and Kana Hanazawa because I expect Aniplex to be just that original in even that regard knowing people automatically eat up all those seiyuu and how they love to play favorites with those people and ones signed to the record label by casting them in virtually everything they produce. Gotta remember this is in reality a music company, not an animation one and boy does it show in how clusterfucked their originals are and how they seem entirely designed around being 12 episode vehicles to market singles and albums for people like Sawano, Kajiura, Trysail etc. that are signed to Sony Music and it's sub labels.

I expect to be entertained. You mad I disagree with your absolute objective opinions and expectations?
Because you're no special snowflake blessed by God with the absolute truth about anime quality

>Re:
Why the fuck do japs love this prefix so much?

REEEEEEEEEE: anime when?

Aoki's anime aren't train wrecks. They're just spectacularly mediocre

fuck off

Because they use email instead of text messages

His post is still better than the same rants about Aniplex being satan and muh Sony Music shit every thread

No that would be Sup Forums

Lack of creativity and literally just following whatever trend emerges on a bi-yearly basis as a result. There's mad irony lost in a title like Re:Creators that I'm sure will be lost on everyone involved. I still can't wait for them to try to bill this yet again as another cutting edge genre defining original that will supersede all other anime of it's kind just like with Aldnoah/Zero

It really isn't.

Why do you even stick up for a company that legitimately does have that kind of track record. Like of all fucking companies. It's like Sup Forums really does shill for them now cause I see nothing like this level of defense force for any other person that gets routinely criticized here over far more bullshit reasons. Well what is it Sup Forums?

Please stop using Re:.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBrHV97qAmM

Its here.

Unfortunately, can't be viewed hmm.

One person is trying to make an admittedly pretty valid point, the other is failing at being funny. I bet Sup Forums values the latter guys input more.

The latter is using cancerous crossboard memes so there's no way you can spin it.

dailymotion.com/video/x56ourt
You guys are right, they're from different world.

is this the long awaited sequel of evil zone?

At least it's not complaining like an old man about things being better before and the industry being shit now because of the oh so evil Aniplex
The problem is the ridiculous level of your hate and posting more or less the same shit in literally every thread about an Aniplex show
No. One person is reposting arguments he's postend on a fuckton of threads before and rants like a madman about how Aniplex is evil
The REE guy at least isn't deluded about him being some kind of special snowflake who knows a thruth everyone else doesn't

原作:広江礼威
監督:あおきえい
副監督:加藤誠
シリーズ構成:あおきえい・広江礼威
キャラクターデザイン:牧野竜一
総作画監督:牧野竜一・中井準
メインアニメーター:松本昌子・山本碧
メカニックデザイン:I-IV
エフェクトアニメーション:橋本敬史
美術監督:永吉幸樹
美術設定:佐藤正浩・藤瀬智康
色彩設計:篠原真理子
アートディレクション:有馬トモユキ・瀬島卓也
CGディレクター:ヨシダ.ミキ・井口光隆
ビジュアルエフェクト:津田涼介
撮影監督:加藤友宜
編集:右山章太
音響監督:明田川仁
音響制作:マジックカプセル
音楽:澤野弘之
アニメーション制作:TROYCA

This new key visual looks boring to me, the first one was much better. Maybe it's because the background and the colours are so shoddily handled and the composition is just
>whatever let's throw them all in
Nazi mechanical albino lolis would pander my tastes much more.

Oh right I forgot they would got the obvious route and try to milk Inori Minase's recent popularity seeing as she's signed to Sony. Now the Re:Zero comparisons are going to get even worse. Also is I-IV literally the only mecha designer Aniplex is capable of tapping? This is shaping up to be Aniplex's most unoriginal anime production ever at this point. Sawano also clearly not trying on the music again.

I can't help it if they fucking suck and keep doing the same shit. What else am I supposed to add? They could try something fresh for once instead of being transparent as all fuck about trying to bait as many demographics based off as many recent trends and hits as possible.

>Mecha vs Wizard vs Magical Girl vs Knight vs Samurai vs Priest

Holyfuck, will watch.

>how can we cash in on the isekai genre even harder?
>MAKE EVERYONE ISEKAI

You could just do something other than bitch about Aniplex. It must be exhausting to be so full of hate.

is the knight supposed to be Lancer Arthuria or something?

>Also is I-IV literally the only mecha designer Aniplex is capable of tapping?
Christ, you're desperate. He's only worked on Aldnoah so far and helped a bit with Shirobako.

They do realize that it's not specifically her the otaku like but the Rem and to some extent Hestia character right? Her connection to those two characters is literally the entire reason she's even remotely a thing with otaku and even she basically admitted in an interview once where she said she almost quit voice acting at one point.

Yes leave Dear corporate Aniplex alone but it's free to bitch about anyone and anything else.

Rather obviously what they are going for along with the not so subtle Madoka clone. Not really sure about the others yet.

Christ you're defensive of a soulless corporation. How much are they paying you? Is it as much as ANN? Yaraon?

Anime The Anime is what I'm getting off this PV.

Or maybe it's a SOL cosplay anime and the robot is just a 1:1 model attraction.

I like how round the magical girl's hair is.

>implying they aren't an idol group

>Isekai Royale
Based Aniplex

Is this anime original?

It's funny how the PV has now basically confirmed the OP even though he was clearly just kind of joking. And it's gotta have a magical girl, and a saber, and a Gilgamesh and a ronin dude and a fantasy wizard, and a giant robot, and and Hiroyuki Sawano....and Re: in the title and fuck it we own the rights to her so bring in Inori Minase while she's still trendy from the other Re: show. Yeah! YEAH!!!

Maybe

Is complaining about Aniplex all you live for?

My bet in the "Priest" girl since she's the poster girl.

Minase Inori is cute, I don't see why you bitch about her. Seiyuu get roles every season, you could pick any seiyuu and complain about such things.

Is this the anime equivalent of Oscarbait?

Why is 2017 looking so bright?
So much hope and potential.

He hates her because she works for Sony.

>シリーズ構成:あおきえい・広江礼威

Aoki and Hiroe himself credited with the series composition which basically confirms some sort of committee deciding the scripts and their names being used as placeholders. DoA in so many ways without the Urobuchi baiting like A/Z but he's got better things to do like the new Godzilla flick out of Polygon.

Nah, he'll be the generic cool guy that sacrifices himself to save the day.

Don't forget Thunderbolt Fantasy S2. I honestly can't wait for that after the greatness that was the 1st season

Actually she's represented by them but typically just takes contracts for whomever. She's nowhere near in the situation Sora Amamiya is where literally nobody else gives a fuck about her and the only reason she maintains a pretense of a career is because of Aniplex casting her. Honestly I've never seen anything quite like Amamiya's situation before where literally only one production house is interested at all in them and it's the one that manages them.

Inori Minase actually went and did something for herself at least. She got a record deal with King, has been in even daytime anime now with the new Digimon anime and I know I don't actually hate her, I'm just calling out the fact that Aniplex is being transparent as fuck in casting her here particularly with the show already facing scrutiny for it's ripoff nature in the wake of Re:Zero where by this point everyone is aware that Rem was the shows breakout waifu character. Again though that's Rem, not Inori Minase.

He honestly looks like Noctis from FFXV with sunglasses

There's a polygon godzilla coming out?

Introduction:
人は、その手で多くの物語を創造してきた。
喜び、悲しみ、怒り、感動。
物語は人々の感情を揺れ動かし、魅了する。
しかし、それは傍観者としての感想にすぎない。
もしも、物語の登場人物たちに“意思”があるとしたら、
彼らにとって、物語を産みだした我々は神の存在なのだろうか?
――我らの世界に変革を。
――神々の地に制裁を。
「Re:CREATORS」
誰もが皆、《創造主(クリエイター)》になる。

Who is even the MC? Don't tell me he's not in the poster kinda MC.