POWERFUL!

Joyner Lucas’s Powerful Video ‘I’m Not Racist’ is Blowin’ Up the Net [WATCH]

*Rapper Joyner Lucas has unveiled his new video for “I’m Not Racist,” and the visual showcases a heated debate about race relations between a White man and a Black man.

>In just a few days since its release, it’s already approaching 14 MILLION plays on Facebook alone. Let’s just say that the video, which is very hard to watch, must be seen ALL THE WAY THROUGH to get to the payoff.

>As noted by XXLmag, Lucas is known for triggering conversationswith his unique videos and his latest is no different.

>In the video, the White man — wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat–kicks off the conversation–all in Joyner’s voice–by expressing his grievances with the Black community. His frustrations include paying taxes that go toward government programs that aid minorities, Eminem’s BET freestyle against Trumpand White privilege.

>Watch the video for “I’m Not Racist” above:

>“I’m not racist, I’m just prepared for this type of war,” the White man rhymes. “I heard Eminem’s rap at the awards, who’s he fightin’ for?/Y’all can take that motherfucker too, he ain’t white no more/It’s like you wanna be so famous, you’ll do anything for attention and a little payment/I can’t take you nowhere without people pointin’ fingers/Pants hangin’ off your ass, you ain’t got no home trainin’.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0
archive.is/FKMwJ
youtu.be/kF4Ts6VLZD4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/hRVOOwFNp5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no link
OP, what the hell are you doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

Not seen this yet. Should I? No idea what this is. I'm a sensitive soul and really have been sufficiently triggered for one day. Or will it make me shout with joy?

It looks triggering. I don't need more of this shit today. I already want to nuke the ghettos, and I don't need more fuel on that particular fire.

Don't let the dancing monkeys distract you. The jews are pulling the strings. Remember who the real enemies are, and we'll handle the niggers after we've seized the prize from the jews.

It will open your mind and sheit, leaf.

I'm halfway through it, and at the very least they've portrayed the white mans viewpoint accurately.

It's good.

archive.is/FKMwJ

Is it bad that I liked this unironically?

>white guy
>using nigger music

What the fuck is wrong with the world.

did they hang any kids in this video?

>It will open your mind and sheit

That bad huh. I better wait until after my interpretive dance class; will view later.

I highly doubt they accurately portray just how toxic african american culture really is.

>over 70%of black kids growing up without a father figure
>well over 50% of all violent crime despite only being about 13% of the population

>white mans viewpoint
you mean the truth

Nothing the white said was incorrect

So basically dude says
>>let's agree to disagree but let's try to mend fences. Let's try talking.
I think he will be lynched by both sides.

it actually addresses both of those points explicitly

The first part is true.

sadly probably. I agree with the dudes point that there can be a peaceful solution to both side's problems if we just started listening to each other. sadly i doubt the leftists will see this as anything more than a racist rant so you can say goodbye to that idea

Pathetic. What else can I say?

This video is just Anti-Whites attempting to disarm the Donald Trump Whitelash and keep nigroes the eternal victim.

If you think this is good, you're retarded.

"My grandma was a slave"

He is 29 according to wikipedia. That means for his grandma to be a slave even if she was born right at the end of the civil war in 1864 his grandma would have to give birth to his mother at the age of 62 and his mother would have to give birth to him at the age of 62.

Or maybe he is full of shit. Because menopause typically hits at 49 to 52 years of age. Women can't give birth at 62.
Maybe his great great grandma was a slave.

The negro points if view were retarded as fuck.
At some points he complains about his stolen culture and proceeds to affirm that he, indeed was never a s slave but his "granmama was" indicating that he does not have a correct grasp of time considering he looks about 25.
In addition he makes plainly inflammatory accusations for the sake of the "real nigga boi"
While disregarding white peoples tax grievances. You know; That money... That they earned.

After all that horse shit They hug as if somehow they've reached an understanding.

>I live in a bubble
>I don't like thing that may pop it
>I avoid things that may hurt my bubble

Jesus Christ user, you're worse than a female

It was a metaphor fool. He's referring to his ancestors

I had the same reaction. The first half isn't too much overt caricature of the right and a lot of valid points. The second half, could be my own bias, but they're somewhat valid points that don't do a lot to argue the first half. Technically speaking in terms of the rhythmic structure it was pretty good. We can argue the shit out of this forever, but this one was a hell of a lot more balanced than most so called political rap. I also liked (kinda) mackelmore's Wednesday Morning. Disagree with every point he makes but it put me in a good mood since i heard it shortly after trump won. Plus it's also fun to have the mental image of Christ as a tsa agent with the line "if Jesus was alive would he let Muhammad in?" Because the answer is "oh the warlord spreading his cult of child rape and generally being a heathen fuck for the past two decades wants to visit new York? No. Get the fuck back on the plane you schizophrenic sand nigger."

You don't understand anything, user. I could explain it to you, but it'd be a waste of time.

I listened to the song. It sweeps them under the rug and doesn't tell how bad it really is.

Over 50% of murders are committed by blacks, who are 13% of the nation. But it's really black males who commit well over 95% of those murders. So really 6.5% of the nation is doing over 50% of the murders. But black kids and old black men aren't doing the killing. It's blacks between the age of 15 and 35 doing all the killing. So really about 3% of the nation is doing over 50% of the murders.

3% of the nation kills more than the other 97% combined. But we are all racist...
#dindu nuttin
#Black lives matter
How dare police profile a demographic that is more far more dangerous than any other demographic by several hundred %.

lyrics, plox

Niggers

It loses all weight as a metaphor since the ancestors of whites were also enslaved on an industrial scale by abbasids.

>anyword

Fair enough.

And literally millions of blacks have immigrated here since the civil war. Tons of blacks think they have slave origins when they don't. And I'm white, but both my father's and mother's side of the family all immigrated here in the late 1800's or early 1900's. So my ancestors didn't participate in slavery at all and were poor Irish and German farmers. I have the genealogy records to prove it.

But I still owe reparations. They can go fuck themselves.

The civil war was the most deadly war America ever fought. More people died fighting to free the slaves than died fighting in WWII. Yet whites are all racist and all guilty of being slave owners. Never mind huge portions of the nation never allowed slavery from day 1. What is it called when you blame individuals based on the their skin color and not their individual actions? Oh yeah, racism.

It's okay to be white

White enslavement is irrelevant with regards to race relations in the USA. Whites weren't enslaved by blacks in the Americas.

I was pretty set against blacks already, but coming after the white guy everything the black guy says comes out like an excuse.

why does he rap like a black man? That is clearly not his real voice/accent. Is this cultural appropriation? Is this man a racist?

lol literally racist

>Listen to the first half of it
>Damn this guy seems to actually get it
>Typical nigger whining in the second verse
Nvm.

I hope you're talking only American casualties because WW2 took over 50 million.

While I don't think slavery has anything to do with the reason the black community is destroying itself, this user is right. Living with the ancestors of the people who enslaved your ancestors could create one monster inferiority complex.

>((([WATCH])))

jewish media trick

sage

Race transcends national borders.
Especially in a nation like the US where a significant portion of the populace does not originate in the US, let alone slave labour states.
Moreover
Whites were deliberaterly targeted by several caliphates and sub caliphates, some of them populated by niggers i.e. zanzibar and the berber kingdoms.
White civilization developed it's militaristic attitude towards colors because colors did the same shit to them when they were down.

Maybe it's the liquor, but I actually kind of understand and empathize with his grievances. That being said, his idea of a solution is to put some text up at the end whining about how shit that makes us different keeps us apart. No fucking shit. Pointing that out doesn't solve anything.

I'll tell you what does. Segregation.

Black lives matter doesn't want white cops. I agree. Let blacks have self-determination. Let them make their own communities, with their own cops, with their own rules. Blacks are angry because they're poor. I empathize with that. I think their economic condition is a tragedy and a drain on our nation. Well guess what the solution to that? Class structure. Let the good blacks who can create value separate themselves from the bad. Let the nigger filth wallow in oblivion while the good blacks prosper and create some weird ass neo-Harlem Renaissance looking place.

Do you have a source for that? I want to believe you but I need the evidence.

Yes I was talking usa casualties. More Americans died freeing the blacks than fighting the Nazis. But blacks ignore that and hate all whites and accuse all whites of being inherently racist.

This, niggers can't even come up with good excuses for their crimes. It was pretty much the white guy btfo the black guy and the nigger assaulting his hat.

I only watched the first 20 seconds or so,
it's funny, that white man sounds like a black man.

U.s census beurough for population indicates blacks are 13 percent of populace but it's from way back in 2010 or some shit.
The rest is from fib crime statistics, specifically murder and rape.
What you'll find is the highest occurance is in whites and blacks relatively equal.
But if you account for population difference according to the census, you'll find the likely hood of occurance is I the blacks.

the white dude is just an actor, the black dude too
Joyner's not in the video

>more nigger shit about race
i have nigger fatigue and i live in Poland. just ship this failed race back to Africa so the civilized world can move on to curing cancer rather than worrying about black people bitching and moaning.

CANT WAIT MOTHERFUCKER

People are taking the lyrics far too seriously. He doesn't list any solutions to anything because there really is no quick solution to salvage race relations in this country. Instead, he demonstrates that both sides can have a passionate discussion and still love each other as fellow countrymen and human beings at the end. Basically, he's telling us to have our conversations with the other side and actually listen and empathize instead of covering our ears and yelling at the other side without considering what they have to say.

It's difficult because a lot of black people on twitter at least are listening to what the white man says at the beginning of the video and calling it bullshit while saying that the black man didn't say enough... they are completely missing the point.

Black Reaction

youtu.be/kF4Ts6VLZD4

>listen to this rap music
>music is good for the soul

The stat is 52/6. 52% of murders are committed by 6% of the population. That other 7% of the 13% you listed are black females and they dont hold a percentage point so theyre out. It's 52/6. Same statistic goes for their favorite breed of dog, pitbulls. 6% of dog population in US and 52% of dog attack related fatalities.

>According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.

Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

>Eminem's BET freestyle against Trump.

Any of you who bought that gay wigger's shit need to hang.

lol, stupid /pol btfo again
sad!

Would be better if after hugging at the end they both kick the shit out of (((the common enemy)))

Because it is a black man. The black rapper is the voice of both guys. It is a music video.

you mean the russians? I agree

I hate the anti Trump symbolism and the appeal to "this is both of our homes" but the song was good for what it tried to do, presented both sides well. Maybe some blacks will be inspired to do better.

This
I mean who cares. Either this song or everything else you hear on the radio is nigger garbage run by a Jew.

He's trying to make it sound like it had a direct impact in his life when it hasn't

Stop shilling your bullshit here

>way back in 2010
The census is done every 10 years. And the value doesnt change more than about 1% every 10 years anyways. So they are at most 14%. And withbthe influx of millions of hispanic migrants they might drop to 12%. 13% is still reasonably accurate.

You're late and your thread is gay, fuck off OP

Link got cut off.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Elvis Presley was a white man playing nigger music. There is nothing wrong with that (also, he made it better).

A better point you could be making is whether rap constitutes as "music" or not.

>I only watched the first 20 seconds or so,
You got further than I did

we could afford to lose another 50 million now as long as it's the right 50 million

I'm really having a hard time understanding why this would appeal to a black person.

The white guy's rhymes sound like they are written by an actual racist and are the majority of the video.

The black guy's rhymes refute nothing and might has well been about watermelons and fried chickens.

Seems like normies would find this incredibly offensive.

>2 seconds in
>rap
uhm no, sorry honey.

I'd have to agree, it's honestly the most eloquent argument for both sides - though it does make both look sort of stupid, it doesn't really demonize either as much as I expected.
However, I cannot defend Eminem's Trump diss under any circumstances. That was painful desu
kek, never change, justin

Really? Only 1% in 10 years even with the migrants and what appears to be a birth gap?
Well damn.

If someone can post the lyrics, I'd consider giving it a read, but I don't listen to nigger music.

The funny thing about Elvis is that he was too huwite for the nigger stations and too niggardly for the huwhite stations

Rap is just poetry with a beat.

>Joyner Lucas’s

Who?

Lil Wayne is a GOAT tho.

RAP IS CRAP

Sub 60 IQ level doggerel

EOT

Much better rapper makes
Me less racist.

youtu.be/hRVOOwFNp5U

I would rather read poetry than hear a Retard Attempt Poetry (R.A.P)

I don't like their beats, I don't understand what they say, there are tons of things wrong with it.

Music is like candy, to get to the good stuff you have to throw away the (w)rappers.

>bundt

i was expecting worse but its not that bad

That would be fucking sick, just like they live.

this song is terrible and i dont get why everyone has a hardon for it

Fair enough user I will attempt to find lyrics for you.

if by 'russians' you mean ashkenazi jews, yes.

do you guys think niggers literally walk around "dunking planes" because they think NK is going to bomb America? it's a really bizarre lyric. and on that note, what does he even mean by "blame it on puerto rico" and what does that have to do with niggers? don't PRs and basically everyone hate niggers anyway?

I actually kinda liked this. At the very least it shows that blacks are at least somewhat aware that most of their problems start at home. If nothing gets through but that one message I would call this video an astounding success.

Most of those were Russias and Chinks, so nothing of value was lost.

[Verse 1]
With all due respect I don't have pity for you black niggas, that's the way I feel
Screamin' "Black Lives Matter" All the black guys rather be deadbeats than pay your bills Yellin' "Nigga this" and "Nigga that" Call everybody "Nigga" and get a nigga mad As soon as I say "Nigga" then everyone react And wanna swing at me and call me racist 'cause I ain't black
Well pound that then Talkin' about slavery like you was around back then Like you was pickin' cotton off the fuckin' ground back then Like you was on the plantation gettin' down back then Aight, look
I see a black man aimin' his gun
But I'd rather see a black man claimin' his son And I don't mean just for one day and you done I mean, you still trapped in a rut
And I work my ass off and I pay my taxes for what? So you can keep livin' off free government assistance? Food stamps for your children, but you're still tryna sell 'em
For some weed and some liquor or a fuckin' babysitter While you party on the road 'cause you ain't got no fuckin' goals?
You already late You motherfuckas needa get your damn priorities straight
Wait, it's like you're proud to be fake
But you lazy as fuck and you'd rather sell drugs

Blacks commit infantcide on half of fetuses. If abortion was illegal we'd have a problem. They dont need no condoms dey tink

>No quick solution

I was told there was going to be a race war?

>It's difficult because a lot of black people on twitter at least are listening to what the white man says at the beginning of the video and calling it bullshit while saying that the black man didn't say enough
And here on Sup Forums we say the white man didn't say enough and that the black man is bullshit. The races truly are incompatible.

pretty based black so far

woah that was pretty based