How do you cope as blackpilled sub-saharan African male?

How do you cope as blackpilled sub-saharan African male?

I have checked the facts again and again, everywhere and the same results keep coming up. I acknowledge people from higher latitudes have larger brain sizes and thus possess greater intellectual capabilities.

Most people part of my ethnicity are dumb and useless, I can't deal with these realities...

Being blackpilled is the worst fucking feeling on earth.

You need to go back...

Are they even smart enough to be red pilled and then progress to the black pill? Their low average IQ must be a blessing in that regard. Must suck for the 2 or 3 with an IQ above 90.

I'll just end it sooner or later. I never chose to live in this country.

where are you from?

I'm from Rwanda.

Fucking nigger! You're a got damn worthless ape!

This, but with a positive connotation. You need to complete the Hero's Journey by returning to troubled part of Africa (e.g., Liberia) and leading your people to the greatest prosperity that dey kin manage wakka wakka. (You'll need to learn a lil' pidgin wakka wakka.) Even if everyone lives in humble mud huts, it's ok as long as each man tries to max out hisself.

History prepared you for this current moment. You can rescue your fellow future doctors/lawyers/chess grandmasters from slavery if you hop to it.

You'll never fit in with the Western civilizations. Eastern/Oriental civilizations are obviously not a good fit. Go home and complete the journey and be, literally, kangs. Godspeed knucklehead.

Rwanda is one of the better and mor developed African Countries. Just focus on your own life.

How does it feel when "apes" keep fucking the females that you'll never ever get to touch in your entire life?

>Belgium
>country

You accept the fact that there will always be those greater and lesser than yourself.

he can't go to Liberia. Liberia is West Africa, Rwanda is central east Africa.
That's like saying a swedish man should move to albania because it's both Europe

I mean, you basically can rule the world by being an average iq nigger once the white people are gone. In the land of dumb niggers an average nigger is king.

There are statistics on this but that doesn't mean you're the average. It's pretty fucking hard to tell who is actually stupid or not literally just going by race alone; it is plenty possible to be intelligent completely in spite of genetics. It's also possible to be stupid as fuck in spite of genetics; plenty of whites and asians just totally throw their lives away even if they were intelligent ornyad and chance to sharpen up to be.

In any case developing a complex about it because you think yourself predisposed to be dumb won't help, again just as much as it doesn't help to assume that people can make no intellectual blunders because their race is supposed to be smart. Intellect is something that is proven by your actions a billion times more than resting on the laurels of others related to you.

Also, there are more ways to contribute to humanity in a positive way than having to compete intellectually, physically, or logistically. Look at the Hawaiian and Samoan cultures, for example. They preserve their culture while giving people experiences that they remember and cherish for theor lifetime. They contribute and, dare I say, thrive. If you can figure out what "niggotry: the good parts" is and focus all of your energy on that, and rally your people behind that, you'll be all set.

(Personally betting against you, but I hope I lose the bet. Pathological altruism.)

I've always been willingly blind to these facts because most members of my family have managed to attain high education in university meaning. I'm likely an outlier.

Hope you will come back as a white man.

(moonwalking)

Read the Google memo. Reducing groups to their average member does not accurately represent all of them.

makes me happy to know which ones to avoid

The reason they have outliers in groups is to help your people. You have a responsibility to them. This whole multiculti hell doesn't just hurt white people. We often attract the best of other groups which leaves their own group abandoned of leaders. Look at black America before and after segregation. Don't get down for not being like us. Be proud that you are the best of who you are and don't abandon your people.

I actually had the dream of going back to my country and see what I could contribute to my people but now I can see that unless we move towards genetic engineering, we won't ever amount to much.

It's a discouraging feeling to know you are part of an inherently inferior people.

Fuck this gay earth, nature is fucking cruel.

All I feel is nothing but despair at the fact that most of my kind are wild beast that would stab me for fun and have no ability to ever be civilized. Finding out my people dont have emopathy really horrified me but it also explained everything abnormal about them,
I always suspected that blacks were imbeciles since I was a child but to know how lucky I really am to be born with enough intelligence to not have a criminal record is just amazing.
I cant really see a future for my race, we are nothing without the white man, the white man is the reason smart negros like me can even get jobs rather than be passed for any smart white or asian in America.
The only reason I can read or write is because of white people. Im not starving to death because of white people.
My destiny was to be a marauding psychopath in the african jungle with little worry about the future or anything beyond primal satisfaction raping women and killing humans senselessly until I am eventually killed by a negro but at least I raped enough women for my genes to pass on.
Such a worthless obsolete human breed on this planet blacks are, we should go extinct we dont belong on this planet.

>Such a worthless obsolete human breed on this planet blacks are, we should go extinct we dont belong on this planet.

I agree, just kill all people from the lower latitudes.

Black countries are destined for failure since a clique of unfeeling sociopaths always make up their parliament, these sociopaths will take any wealth from the people and squander it on their personal wants while watching every citizen live in dreadful poverty or have no power or have polluted water systems or garbage everywhere or ridiculous crime rates and so on. This is a cursed race.

Move back to Rwanda. If you're average intelligence in the West, you're basically a genius back there - you could own a company and do some real good for your homeland.

Part of why Africa is in trouble is that anyone with the brains to leave does, so the people left over are even lower in intelligence (on average) than they would be otherwise.

go back honestly desu senpai
if you can make it in belgium you'd be some kind of boss hog in rwanda, whereas in belgium you know you don't belong and you're not actually wanted

If you are among smartest black people, you should start a business or something in Africa, accumulate money, become a political leader, and take the necessary steps to bring the people forward.

Maybe you could even gather a group of academics with African roots for this.

Nice larp generating high white empathy levels (what got them in this mess in the first place).

In Sub Saharan Africa, you'll fit right in and nobody will think badly of you.

everytime i read "sub-saharan african" my brain always interprets it as "sub-human african" until I scroll back and re-read it.

am I a racist?

quit being a fucking masochistic bitch

You're a nigger, get the fuck over it. Either go to africa and shape it up or go to detroit and shape it up.

The fact of you researching not chimping makes you a good candidate of the upper right half of the Gaussian distribution curve.
Just don't be a Nigger or hang out with them.

The only thing i dislike more than niggers is a smart nigger who is feeling sorry for himself instead of trying to improve things. You've been given a gift, how can you squander it? Is it not more noble to know the score, and surge forward regardless? None of us get off this rock alive, why dont you try to make things a bit less shitty? This goes doubly so for me as a "fucking white male". Get out, and make yourself into something.

>Either go to africa and shape it up or go to detroit and shape it up
You white people are so stupid, you really think we can reach your level.

Let me explained

LOW IQ + NO IMPULSE REGULATION + NO EMPATHY + POOR ABSTRACT THINKING= UNCIVILIZED JUNGLE SAVAGE THAT WILL BE THIS WAY TILL THE SUN EXPLODES

We lived like savages longer than white people have existed, why on earth do you think you can undo 60,0000 years of evolution in only 500 years? White people are so stupid and delusional thinking they could ever domesticate us.

There is nothing to improve there, just eradicate all the inferior peoples. Now that's a real improvement.

>Help humans who would slit your throat in a split second
I am not white I do feel altruism but you europeans clearly have a mental illness that makes you act on it obsessively.

A fucking leaf again...

OP said his dream was doing exactly what you suggested until he realized the inferiority of the black majority in sub Saharan countries.
Go eat some Ritalin if you can't read a thread before posting

As far as Africans go, you’re probably in the top 1%. So although you may play for the worst team (niggers) you’re a first string quarter back. Which makes you about as smart as your average Asian.

Eugenics works much faster than natural selection, parity of intelligence in Africa could be achieved in less than 10 generations if the politics allowed for it.

white guilt indoctrination.

Unironically, japanese, russian, chinese are not force fed this guilt like it has been in western europe.

now we just have to see who is pushing this propaganda. oh wait.

like in any cult, the captive fall inlove with their captors. taught to hate themselves, dehumanize them so they are empty vessels for parasitic ideology.

One of my best colleagues is black as coal from Gambia.

There is a big difference between a black man and a nigger. Choose your path wisely.

>eugenics
If that must be an option then our subhumanity is a given. Also why the FUCK ARE YOU HELPING US? The only thing my kind wants to do to you is kill, rape and torture you stupid white male.

You Eurasians achieved your intelligence naturally via millenia of evolution in your landmass the fact we need eugenics to get to you proves we are simply inferior and must be eliminated.

I feel the same way as a spic
But I fucking hate mexico and dont identify with it at all, I'm a 4th generation American
I hate most American spics and I wish America was whiter
But I do feel like Texas fits as my home, I wouldnt want to live anywhere else
Its a combination of America, Mexico, Spain, The south/confederacy, etc. I love it as a mutt myself

genius sperm donors can fix your brains. consider it.

>parity of intelligence in Africa could be achieved in less than 10 generations if the politics allowed for it.
It would take, at most, 3 generations of genius sperm hybridization to make even an Australian aboriginal have average or above average intelligence. Some would even have genius level intelligence after 3 generations.

You are obviously a white troll

Anyway, why you saying Blacks have no empathy?

look up the ratio of the "empathy gene" between whites and blacks on google

Dude if you're gonna LARP make it believable and spell a bunch of shit wrong and blame white people for something.

See what I mean? No matter how much you try to tell these fools how fucked up our race is they just put fingers in their ears and go LALALALALALAL I CANT HEAR YOU. No hope at all.

Can't you just send me a proper Link rather than having to read 4000 articles?

Much appreciated

i fucking love it when niggers kill eachother. they do it the best desu.

American police could really learn a thing or two

>White people are so stupid and delusional thinking they could ever domesticate us.
don't teh white people gave up long ago, now the chinese will do it and believe me, it's going to be a nightmare

Become a transhumanist

Reproduce as much as possible to raise the average IQ of your people.

Just work on yourself. Read, lift, work

I hate interacting with black people on Sup Forums, because as much as I hate black people I don't actually hate black people if you know what I mean, and it's awkward interacting with the poor grunt in the other trench you were just chucking grenades at. I hate feeling like I'm talking down to somebody that doesn't really deserve it, and I hate that patronizing white savior "Black people need to do ____ to fix their race" shit.

Black folk have problems, this is unequivocal.
I don't know how to fix those problems, and I genuinely 100% hope your people sort them out, but I have no interest whatsoever in being dragged down with you, if you follow me.

From one nationalist to another, just remember that just because an user full-bore calls you a nigger unironically and says that your race is shit, doesn't mean he doesn't respect you as a person or that he doesn't want the best for your people. I mean yeah, sure some people are serious about wishing you all were dead, but I'm pretty sure most that you encounter are just talking out of anger, and I'm sure most of you are smart enough to realize that on your own, just like I'm smart enough to know that most Blacked posters aren't black, and you don't actually want all whites to die.

Good luck black Sup Forums.