Slobodan Praljak

What a great man he seemed to be. Can you redpill me on what he did and what man he was ? I think he is truly an inspiration. His act of bravery will mark history now and I want to know how and why he did it. Tell me everything you know about this man, please .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
slobodanpraljak.com/index-ENG.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PRKQmMQ71Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=cOdaok9hIrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.
youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww [Open]
He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .
He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.
And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.
Press F

If anyone is interested, here's his website in English. He was an intellectual heavyweight and prepared his defence all by himself, writing few books in the process. For all of you murrica and yurofags, this is a great way to find out what really happened and to really learn to understand the 1990s West Balkans wars, especially the one in BiH, if you have time. Lurk before you LARP, gentlemen!
Also, let's put the Le remove kebab maymay XD aside, he removed only the ones that had to be removed with extreme prejudice. He was a kind, compasionate, honorable medieval knight tier man that treated civillians and even enemy soldiers well so and he really was innocent of things he was accused of so being revenated as a Le kebab remover is a bit of a paradox.
But the biggest paradox is the fact that in that time there were around half of million Bosnian Muslim women and child refugees in Croatia, settled at the coastal Hotels, hostels etc. Croatian people clothed them and fed them all those years while their men killed our men because most of Croatian people have a weak spot for them due to the NDH WW2 period. We considered them to be stupider, Muslim Croats. Shit is crazy. Now they curse us and return our kindness with insults.
But I think that opinion changed forever after Praljak took that honor poison. We should of seen this a long time ago but late is better than never. We finally see you for who you are!

slobodanpraljak.com/index-ENG.html

Tasty pasta

So you still don't realize it was a divide and conquer thing orchestrated by (((them))) after all this time? Please divide yourselves even more, i can't wait to see your kind disappear from the face of the earth so people would have a good historical example of why you don't drink the jewish segregationist koolaid without consequences.

>Implying

Most of Croats are very well aware of the kikes but lack the abillity to recognize their subtle mechanisms. Also, whole Croat/Serb problem goes way back in the 19th century so they kinda just capitalized on the bloated hate but it's not that simple. Also, you're not in a position to criticise anyone monsieur Jacques Ali Moja madirazza. Sort your niggers first

>Moja Madirazza
Fucking autocorrect. Meant Al Mohammadi

>commit war crimes
>too big of a pussy to face the consequences

How is defending your country considered as a warcrime? How big and legitimate you have to be to pretend killing someone is safe from judiciary conséquences ?

It isn't indeed. As with jewish manipulations, it often starts with insisting on what makes one group of people different than the other group, which in this case is a mix of ethnic and religious "us and them" division, false flag manoeuvers made to reinforce that divisional idea and putting the right people in the right positions of power to make the whole powder keg blow up into civil war.

What i'm criticizing is Lebanon underwent the exact same fucking dissension and yet, they not only disarmed a catastrophic civil war but united with their "enemies" against the real (((enemies))).

It pisses me off greatly to see this pawn revered as a hero who dindu nuffin, and as an intellectual who didn't see what was going on after all. Yugoslavia had to go down because it would've been a potential thorn in (((their))) side, yet all that's left of the balkan's heroism is a dude offing himself because participating in a staged civil war somehow makes him a de facto hero.

We'll deal with our niggers by making an alliance with the best of them, against the worst of them, by the way.

There are so few truly honorable men left in this world.
Every one of them counts.
The fucking cunts just murdered one of them.
His act was an act of honor.

Is there any popular notion in Croatia for splitting Bosnia between yourselves and us. I kind if want my 40 hectares near doboj in cerovica to be apart of Serbia.

Please can another war between Croats and Serbs start in Bosnia, so I can freely move to Germany or Switzerland as a poor and disadvantaged refugee?

You can divide the country between yoursef I don't care.

>Side with the best of niggers
Opinion discarded

>We only side with ourselves
>"Ourselves" being more and more exclusive over time
>Letting "ourselves" be defined by (((them)))
Your people will deserve its coming extinction.

There's a special place in hell for sacks of shit like him, and his sack of shit supporters like you all.

Don't worry, ljiljane. Croats won't lend you a helping hand when the murderous Serb starts chimping out again. You're on your own, ljiljane.

senpai if you are muslim you are not getting out alive

we need to quench our muslim blood lust it has been too long

>Fagalonia
How's your LGBT+ revolution going?
This desu.

Look, it's Mohammed Faguette giving lessons in resistance. Now, THAT is fucking precious.

I THIRST

Looks like this faggot too.

he is a real world ned stark in this game of thrones

Good thing the opinion comes from a country that actually resisted, historically speaking, instead of shitting their pants whenever they go to war against chinks, gooks and whatever else because (((they))) told you so.

Hey, but at least now we're in the same boat, 56% goblin.

you can have the fucking land let me go to Japan so I can fullfil my chink fever dreams

mother of fuck
WE CROATIAN NOW

Look, it's Aziz Faguette giving lessons in warfare. Now, THAT'S even more precious.

>I told him he couldn't handle MY potions!

Go suck a niggers dick you dense fool At least my people had the balls to fight after we declared independence
Arriba Espana Cucktalan fuck

F

ok, take as many friends with you as you can

no refunds

krautian diaspora, why dont you live amongst your own in your amazing country?
after all, 1000 year dream is true, you got a country now. with a flag, and everything else that comes with it..in a global society within european union lead by the eteranl anglo.

cunt was weak, as well a traitor and a puppet. he suicided like a bitch. cro army

youtube.com/watch?v=PRKQmMQ71Cs

Croats don't want your shitty land, ljiljane. Croats want to live in peace and be left alone. You turk rape babies, Bosniaks and Serbs, can sort yourselves out. Leave the Croats out of it. You'll remember the Croats when Serbnigger starts to chimp out. And it will happen again, it's not a question of if but rather when. Sorry, ljiljane but looks like you're fucked. Serves you fucking right for stabbing your allies in the back.

I'll ask you how to win wars when you'll be able to win wars as the """"greatest military superpower"""" against something that isn't an impoverished island in the middle of God knows where.

Even afghani cavemen did you in, burger. Now go get your diapers for your army.

>i fought (((their))) war and i'm proud of it
Suck more cut cock, for all i care.

We should crowdfund a statue for this defender of the West

You have been visited by the Croatian Crusader of Kebab Removal

Dead muslims and rejuvination of Western Culture will come to you, but only if you post: Zivjeli!

>lead by the eteranl anglo

Says the strayan.

>I think he is an inspiration
>so whats his name, and what did he do, and who did he fight for, exactly?

I'll give you a clue... Look one post below

>You turk rape babies
kys

>You'll remember the Croats when Serbnigger starts to chimp out
we won't chimp out. but we'll do that when once get attacked of course, like the last time

*when we

youtube.com/watch?v=cOdaok9hIrQ

you should go live amongst your own if you are so proud of your heritage. krautians, mudslime, poos, pakis... same quality as all other shits that made this world as great as it is now in 2017.
do post on cartoon board to raise awareness and image of your respective "nations" more, that is very important. fkn muppets.