Killer Queen.
King Crimson
Hey Ya
Tusk IV
Gold Experience Requiem
Cheap Trick

The Sun

Silver Chariot

Something that isn't an obvious super OP Stand answer?

Sticky Fingers

delete this

At least these three came out okay out of Part 3

Yo Yo Ma

This actually works.
>Cream is doing its circling bullshit
>Buccellati just zips into the ground
>Reaching the center of the spiral and realizing he didn't hit anything, Vanilla Ice pokes his head out
>ARIARIARIARIARIARI

I thought hol horse got shot in the face, shouldn't he get some eyepatch or something

Who's that green haired cutie?

Why does Jolyne have a stand if stands are only supposed to occur every other generation in a family?

Did Araki forget?

its so bizarre to me that polna is one of the only characters whose injuries in his part actually had lingering effects

Echoes Act 3 will freeze Cream in place from a continent away despite it having only 3 meters range.

Easy.

Mountain Tim got that scar across his face, but yeah

You can't keep a good horse down.

I wish I knew.

She didn't, at first. She had to use a Arrow to gain a Stand.

When has that ever been a rule?
Josuke is Joeseph's son and he has a stand

>only supposed to occur every other generation in a family?

This was never stated + she was poked by an arrow fragment.

am I supposed to laugh
Is that a joke?

Jotaro brought in a piece of the Arrow.
Fucking speedreaders

But that was within the part
Polnareff is still fucked up in Part 5

It's a jojoke

Don't post my waifu ever again, dumbass.

Johnny was shot and turned into a cripple and did his journey as a cripple,does this count?

Joseph's prosthetic hand and Dio being a goddamn head come to mind.

Steel Ball Run is what Stardust Crusaders failed to be
A masterpiece.

American Jojo fans are dumb

This. SDC is just a barely passable SBR

Not an argument.

What about Joseph getting his hand chopped off though?

I wish SBR had as big of a crew though

Dio being decapitated was only hindered him in part 1

I forgot about Joseph's hand because it only really hindered him once
Polnareff is LITERALLY A CRIPPLE

Reminder that babyshit part 4/7 elitists are easily dumber than a bag of bricks :^)

Not an argument.

post your favourite DELET THIS pictures

Can you just chuck that trip on now? I asked you nicely.

reminder that you share an opinion with legions of redditors and other various teenagers
and this site is 18+ ;^)

Describe JoJo using a single sentence to someone who's never experienced it.

What happens if The Hand swipes at vaporization mode Cream

Nah.
How can you see me shitpost about how retarded you are if you can't see me?
You are legit one of the most autistic box-minded faggots I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with on here.

Not an argument.

Dio having to fuse with Jonathan cost him his life though, since he couldn't use The World to it's full potential.
Joseph's hand did hinder him in the Death 13 dreamworld, but I won't count that since that fight was just wonky and logic doesn't really work there.
Also, technically, Polnareff's injuries from Cream didn't hinder him in Part 5. In the ending, he can stand and say goodbye to Jotaro and Joseph. It's when he falls off a cliff after fighting Diavolo that he becomes a cripple.

its a bizarre adventure

reminder that jojo wasnt written for a bunch of stinky american shounen fans and the fact that it does not cater to them causes them to go through autistic spergfests :^)

punchy punchy ghosts with vampires and gay men

unicorn sour yet sweet cum

Not an argument.

That post wasn't me though. I just saw your signature shit posting style and thought I'd remind you to get fucked.

[MADE IN DELET]

救急車だあああああ!!!!

reminder that these threads have fans that are worse than BR fans :^)

>three
>Oingo, Boingo, Hol Horse, Midler

>got literally all of her teeth brutally smashed
>was left unattended at the beach in Egypt
I wouldn't call that coming out "okay". At least Oingo, Boingo and Hol Horse got lesser injuries and immediate medical treatment

Also
>04:14:44

This is definitely not an argument

ストップ!!!!

Damn, pucci got some nice pecs

Metrosexual men brutally and fashionably murder each other with psychic ghost alien robots.

Try to make a picture like this with the Part 5 villains. O wait, you can't because they all died by the hands of Giorno "Got to kill em all" Giovanna and his fuckbuddies.

fpbp

>due to how he got passed White Album
By getting shot by his own bullets?

World Over Heaven

>Killer Queen
Couldn't Ice just eat his bomb hand and then it's gg catman?
>Cheap Trick
Nigga I don't even know.

>implying that isn't just some random woman hol horse swooned on the way to the hospital
t. diavolo

Sale and that guy who got tortured are still alive

Explain to me how Gappy isn't the best JoJo.

They're good guys. I hope they made it out okay.

KQ could use BtD both first and second detonation. Also Cream needs to hop out after spirals. Kira could sacrifice a hand to launch SHA at him and kill him when he recovers at a distance. He could technically do the same but with more difficulty by lobbing a first bomb.

Does JoJolion have any plotholes so far that definitely could just be unsolved mysteries?

We've got to be at the halfway mark by now, Araki should have fucked something up.

With the exception of at least Hol Horse all of the minor antagonists in Stardust Crusaders that had a flesh bud would have turned into a horrific frog monster like Okuyasu's dad did.

He doesn't make me happy.

Not yet. So far so good.

What about that baby with jewelry they found on the beach? Was that ever relevant?

Can you freeze a void?

Gappy makes me happy

Has to be a part of the Higashikata family in some way, mirroring Lisa Lisa.

Name a plot hole in every part
I'm just curious about what you would say

Part isn't over

It Just Works

>feeze
He just increasing gravity. Given creams nature his forward motion wouldn't be harmed. He'd just spiral as usual but decending at the same time (unbenownst to Cream).
If Koichi punched him as he poked his head out and floated back up the hole to figure out what happened then he would win.

>amulance

At the end of Part 2 there's a huge fucking plothole where Joseph boards and departs from a plane without issue.

>inb4 he says "Josuke not going back in time"

Hand doesn't make contact before 'scraping'. Void gets it's shit rekt. He has already removed the 'space' from a sign. The Hand has more abstract utility than Cream.

>I wouldn't call that coming out "okay"
Eh, nothing a good pair of dentures can't fix. I bet she gives great toothless head

POST ROHAN

Not him but if Kira only discovered other stands and theirs users with his encounter with Harvest, how did he know Cinderella would get him out of that situation?

Yoshihiro told Kira about the ghost alleyway. Maybe his dad just mentioned "oh by the way there's this one salon where people that come out have different faces."

I want to have sexual intercourse with Kyo for the sole purpose of procreation

Kira started keeping tabs on stand users

How would Kira see Cream until it's too late? Ice doesn't need to come out to attack, just to see where he's going. He seemed pretty good at targeting Polnareff until then.

I too wish to rail Jotaro in a maid outfit

Didn't most if not all of them die? How many were even budded in the first place? Because I'm sure it wasn't any of the Nine Gods. Maybe Midler turned into a frog but that'd be a crime against nature so Araki wouldn't do it

JoJo is loaded with inconsistencies, aside from the big ones like muh coffins I do consider major inconsistencies to be plotholes.

Things like Holly is dying because she is too weak for stands, but in the exact same part they fight a BABY STAND, Dio having spirit photography, just about every fucking stand introduction in Part 3, Gold Experience's introduction too, Valentine's complete change in character design, etc.

There are a ton of things in JoJo that just get brought up and then completely ignored because either Araki forgot (which I don't believe) or he just regrets it and doesn't want to commit

I can't think of any in JoJolion so far though.

Wasn't that Aishou?

Not an argument.

Also what the hell is this captcha

baby stands aren't inconsistent. Stands are based on FIGHTING SPIRIT and holly was a gentle soul.
>inb4 tonio
The determination to be the best and beat out the rest is also considered a fighting spirit

Aishou was in the cargo freight

Is she the Jotaro of SBR universe?