Thousands of Londoners arrested for racist/bigoted tweets and face posts

>Two-and-a-half thousand Londoners have been arrested over the past five years for allegedly sending “offensive” messages via social media, statistics have revealed.

>During the years 2010-2015 2,130 people were arrested between 2010 and 2015 for “sending by public communication network an offensive / indecent / obscene / menacing message / matter” – which is a criminal offence under section 127.

theregister.co.uk/2016/06/02/social_media_arrests_up_37pc_london_section_127_communications_act/?mt=1464947931879

British anons here will deny they live in a orwellian police state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jEEgBVnnNkM
youtu.be/gM1Wa2MT1as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redmond-Bate_v_DPP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe you should think before you post "Fuck Muslims rapist terrorists" "Women aren't people" "Blacks are criminals" "Jews run the media" and other bullshit?

What is wrong with that bitch's nose? UNCOUTH

Maybe all of those things shouldn't be true, you communist faggot.

>Maybe you should think before you post "Fuck Muslims rapist terrorists"

yeah, cursing rapists and terrorists as rapists and terrorists is worse than rape and terrorism.

Why? You commiefaggots too fragile?

>Jews run the media"
Kike spotted. Holocaust didn't happen and future humanity will well know about it mordechai

>looks like you've had too much to think

Really fucked the hound eh chaps?
youtu.be/jEEgBVnnNkM

I don't care dude. Jewish elites are pretty sketchy imo. Corbyn agrees. However, there are strict laws against fascist rhetoric and hate speech in the UK and these people are using social media to spread that. They know the consequence and did it anyway.

No joke I make a growm "man" cry on campus by tearing into his communist garbage with facts. This happened last week. I pointed laughed and said "are you fucking crying you loser?". It was priceless

Goyim you better not!
youtu.be/gM1Wa2MT1as

Are roastie memes illegal in bongland, because the term "beef curtains" is quintessentially British

>British anons here will deny they live in a orwellian police state.

No we won't, I hate this place I want out. Probably about to be arrested for having a butter knife.

Communists can't count

And yet has a marxist you believe in the false god of equality when it is only math value and cannot ever be measured or applied in any concrete way to human beings.

Leftist have no argument all you want is to slander your opponents with political correctness since you believe in dogma instead of facts

Don't you have to comfort your wife's muslim paki bull after Trump's offensive tweets?

That makes them more heroic than you will ever be. Apathy and fear are the cancers killing human experience and you pantywaist adherents are to blame.

This was why V for Vendetta (both versions) were set in the UK - predictive programming. They knew exactly what was coming and which country would be the ideal testing ground for newer, more invasive social engineering.

British murder squads, take a page from the IRA and take care of the traitors.

>strict laws against fascist rhetoric

i.e. common sense

Maybe you should fuck off.
People can say whatever the fuck they want as long as they don’t actively tell someone to hurt or kill someone else. Accusing someone of running the media or correlating Muslim immigration with rape is a valid statement, that may or may not have merit. It is up to the reader to decide.

The idea is that you can think and say what you want, and it follows, in a moderately intelligent society, that stupid ideas will de discarded as stupid and good ideas will be valued.

Only sheep like communists need someone to tell them what they can or can’t think, or what they can or can’t read or hear. People need to be exposed to bullshit and develop their own bullshit filter.

Anything except “Let’s kill the Muslims” or “Burn the kikes” isn’t really criminal, and should be allowed in a proper free society. Ironically, these faggots won’t imprision Muslims for saying “death to homosexuals”, which is far more serious and a direct threat or order to kill.

No. Leave waifu alone

>bullshit

Who decides what is bullshit?

>Marx would literally be put in jail in the UKSSR for fascist thoughcrime

The U.K. does have the most invasive surveillance of any Five Eyes country.

Maybe it a way to seperate those that love the country to be saved for after the war to be injected back into the population. It is a claim i have heard made about the FEMA camps. They will pull the nationalists and patriots out and protect them behind a killing field until the dust settles.

agreed user, but its not recommended to post any type of radical comment like that on twatter. There are more sophisticated ways to express your freedom of speech. I dunno something like "We must hurl all these slimy mud balls out of sight before the snow comes. So we can have pure white snow without any of that filth laying around. We must secure a safe snowy playground for our kids".

First post, jew post.

almost makes me wish i wasnt NEET so i could give her money for heroin.

>"Fuck Muslims rapist terrorists" "Women aren't people" "Blacks are criminals" "Jews run the media"
"Fuck Muslims rapist terrorists" "Women aren't people" "Blacks are criminals" "Jews run the media"
I love being an amerimutt

Maybe I should throw you from a fucking helicopter.

The UK needs some freedom of speech laws like the US does, it's a very oppressive atmosphere here.

>britbong police "don't have the resources" to track suspected terrorists
>britbong police have the resources to scour social media, track down individuals, and arrest them for wrongthink

The only reason the US has freedom of speech is because it was put into the constitution. Anything less and it would be long gone by now.

No we do, Britain is screwed, we need an insurrection

Bastille day when?

Hey, using the untapped potential of Kerbal Space Program for memes, nice

I know, we need something similar to protect our right to freely express ideas, anything less is living in an authoritarian state.

Checked.

Shouldn't native english start a racially based group that advocates violence so that they can claim protection under anti racial hate speech laws if anyone criticizes them?

CHECKED

You forgot to literally advocate genacide for communists
Every communist in the world should be hunted down and shot.

PART

Allow me to guess what you would have said if you had free speech.
Gas the kikes race war now

>Communists should be shot
That's the most extreme right thing you can say publicly here

These are all sensible things to send on the internet, maybe you should choke on a bowl of circumcised penises you cockgobbling bitch

>how Sup Forums meets IRL.

were there other people around?
I would have bust out laughing if I heard that

We are lucky our courts have protected it. Its actually a bit of minor miracle when you think about it.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGISTAN

PIC VERY RELATED

>flag
maybe you should be able to post whatever the fuck you want

Britbongs are an utterly conquered people.

>it's a very oppressive atmosphere here.
It's just as oppressive as you allow it to be.

the britfags deserve it for letting the commies live among them instead of lining all the communist faggots up against a wall.

Time to frame the london cops with "hate speech"

Degeneracy

>Who decides what is bullshit?

(((they))) do ofcourse.

We're taking over bit by bit

What can I do to help get you out, user?

Is there a country more cucked than Bongistan?

How do you go from the world's largest empire to a nation of whipped faggots surrounded by shitskins in less than two centuries?

Was there ever a country more cucked than Bongistan?

AND

France? Less 1984 but holy shit.

Stop hiding your flag achmed.

>British anons here will deny they live in a orwellian police state.
Find one, take off your fucking meme flag you swedish faggot.

None of these are wrong tho

(You) Fucking Faggot, hang the traitors, Day of the Rope FUCKING WHEN?!

Just think about being one of the goons who goes to these people's houses and kidnaps them.
What do you think goes through they're heads?
Do you think any one of them honestly believes threatening people with violence and throwing them in a cage for putting words people don't like in a tweet is sane?

fucking their

>130
>thousands

wot m8?

>more sophisticated ways to express freedom of speech
>speaking exclusively in shitty metaphors
Sounds great

I have never been tempted to use twitter and very rarely post about politics on facebook because it looks bad to ever do that.

yes it's awful how quickly our freedom of speech has been totally eroded and taken away.

We haven't had true freedom of speech for a long time but it used to be that the only major limit on freedom of speech was inciting violence, which really isn't bad.

Then they added inciting violence and religious hatred within the last 20 years

then they basically restricted any "menacing" communication over a published social media like facebook or twitter and claim that somehow using speech over the internet isn't really speech so they can restrict that however they want and it isn't freedom of speech.

It's awful.
Our judges used to have classic liberal, enlightenment values like this ruling from 1999
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redmond-Bate_v_DPP
"Mr. Kealy for the prosecutor submitted that if there are two alternative sources of trouble, a constable can properly take steps against either. This is right, but only if both are threatening violence or behaving in a manner that might provoke violence.
Free speech includes not only the inoffensive but the irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the heretical, the unwelcome and the provocative provided it does not tend to provoke violence. Freedom only to speak inoffensively is not worth having. What Speakers' Corner (where the law applies as fully as anywhere else) demonstrates is the tolerance which is both extended by the law to opinion of every kind and expected by the law in the conduct of those who disagree, even strongly, with what they hear.
From the condemnation of Socrates to the persecution of modern writers and journalists, our world has seen too many examples of state control of unofficial ideas.
A central purpose of the European Convention on Human Rights has been to set close limits to any such assumed power. "

I don't understand how we could have fallen so far so quickly

Lol

If you feel compelled to tiptoe something is wrong either with you or with other people.

Any public critique of Muslim savagery = fascist rhetoric.

GJ handing your country over to communist misanthropes, brits.

I want to make her a mommy!

June 2016

is Sup Forums really that retarded to not realize this is old fucking news?

Said the fascist. Zeig Heil brother!

"It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen."

The fact that people unironically think like this is horrible. I feel sorry for you guys, I really do. It is like something straight from 1984. Similar to the north Koreans who have never had the chance at a real education, only propaganda. You guys have no clear picture of freedom of speech because you have never experienced it.

Here comes a candle to light you to bed, here comes a chopper to chop off your head.

Yes goyim! Those opinions are illegal!

>I am a strong progressive forward thinking person, fuck this literal nazi im about to arrest, they dont deserve to be free
Is what's likely going through their heads

What the fuck are you bongs doing? You sever ties with America, you're fucking yourselves with Brexit, and destroying the rights of your own people.

I don't think thugs are honestly that reflective.
My bet is more like he's not thinking about it and tells himself "this is my job". That's what they'll tell other people too - "I'm just doing my job". It's a way they get around actually thinking about what they do, because if they actually thought about what they did most of them would quit.

fuck off, die like a bitch

Die commie, die.

Jesus Christ Brits, fight back. Gather a group and fight back against police and shit.

What the fuck is this?

These arrests wouldn't be so contemptible if it were not for the fact that there are profound double standards afoot. A government and economy that regularly implements institutional racism against Whites and flies around the world blowing non-White cultures to pieces really isn't in much of a position to lecture ANYONE on good manners.

In any case, we should use this to our advantage and try and get police involved/media attention directed toward cases of anti-White racism.
Attack the left with the weapons of their own creation.

Tally ho lads, time to show the world what it really means to be British! Grab your guns and- oh wait...

I guess they'll arrest all Victoria Secret models too?