Kate Steinley PROTEST COUNTRYWIDE NOW!

They won't bring justice for Kate Steinle???? Time to do it ourselves!!!! Get off your screens and out in the streets! Hit them where it hurts, their wallets. Refuse to buy products made in Commiefornia. Refuse to buy food grown in Commiefornia. Let them fucking suffer. Run #BoycottCalifornia and #BoycottSanFranscisco
is already trending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rMyAUqWV3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BlPToAsLm7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread fucking theme!
youtube.com/watch?v=1rMyAUqWV3Y

The left has been asking for common sense gun control for years now. But you won't listen. You made your bed, now lie in it.

>common sense gun control
>handgun stolen from federal officer was used

Not even good b8 but have a (((you)))

I am doing something this weekend. This clown world must come to an end!

Were coming for all of you. He was deported 5 times you retarded fucking cuck nigger. I know you think your some tough shit....but how many times have I broken you now?

We have been asking for immagration control for years now....while your niggers ship mother fuckers in to attempt to influence elections. NO MORE!

He didn't even deny shooting her, he just claimed it was an accident.

Through his own admission, he should have been convicted of negligent homicide. It's absolutely absurd that these judges have now resorted to pardoning murderous illegal aliens just to spite Trump. White people need to get out in the streets and fight for what's right.

Out in the streets! This weekend! EVERYONE!

are there any organized protests yet? preferably not affiliated with special agent dick spencer?

This isn't a gun control issue, it's an illegal alien issue. He illegally crossed the border after being deported multiple times, stole a gun, killed a young American citizen and CA is like "meh, illegals who murder matter more to our agenda"

looks like a jew

I'm curious about the legal details of why he got off. Haven't really looked into it that much but this seems outrageous.

Any law-educated or literate anons want to explain why he got off like I'm retarded?

LETS MARCH!

Not that i've heard of yet, but there need to be. We need to set shit up. I already have 5-6 personal friends on board. And we are going out tonight. Im waiting on them to get here now. Also, tomorrow im talking to a few of my .mil bro's to see if they will hop on it as well. About to goto the bar to recruit more.

>these judges have now resorted to pardoning murderous illegal aliens
it was a jury trial

Im down. We need to get plebbit, VOAT, and GLP on board as well.

We honestly need to chimp out over this...

Yes, we do

She deserved it. Why would I protest on behalf of some roastie?

no, we need to think about this
a spic killed a jew with a communications degree. IOW, he took out an SJW JAP. he's a fucking HERO!

You better pray to god I don't come across faggots like you this weekend. You will spend the rest of your days on this earth, in a coma. Male or female...makes no difference to me.

correct

pipe down white knight. You'll do nothing, cuck. Go riot for some JAP bitch

>Leaf telling others how to live, WTF Leaf, nobody care what you think

>Nice try at a slide
An illegal that was deported 5 times and arrested 7 for drugs you mean? Also, I know shills work in teams and we will see. I've already got scars on my knuckles from
one of your anti-fags teeth going down their throat already. And it was lights out for 'her' XD
>Stay mad nigger, times up

>getting this mad over a jewish princess getting killed
top fucking kek. Literally laughing at your life right now

Ummmm where do you see a leaf???
>And, nobody care???
You mean care(s) right? We don't speak ebonix here nigger.

There is no stopping what is coming. No amount of shilling will work. Stay frosty nigger. See you soon.

>I know you think your some tough shit....but how many times have I broken you now?
t. guy foaming at the mouth over some liberal west coast roastie he never knew

ok so we'll fine him for disorderly conduct and deport him.

so are you some creepy cuck that was secretly in love/stalking her, or a kike relative or what?

>we gave you the option of violating the second in order to compensate for our violation of immigration law
>it's just common sense!

Bump for lady justice! It's time for the Right to strike back.

we've been asking for illegals to be kept in their home country for years now. But you won't listen. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Fucking Cali has the strictest gun control laws.

wew lad. Keep being a water boy for the jews. The girl was technically not even white

>>getting this mad over a jewish princess getting killed
>top fucking kek. Literally laughing at your life right now

It doesn't matter. She looks White. Things keep getting worse because it keeps looking like Brown can kill White without retaliation.

This. Whites don't make fools of themselves enough for my amusement. I need more comfy happenings.

>Acting tough on an anonymous Chinese weaving forum

>shills for a dead kike roastie
>posts videos about killing niggers
pick a side, remy.

What if white people, instead of using violence, protesting and taking it to the streets just stopped paying taxes?

This is our country bitch, NO illegal is getting away with murdering a citizen anymore. And we will destroy your commie faggot states of Commiefornia and Jew York soon enough.

Look how hard you are trying...you can tell how scared you are.

>Kate (((Stein)))ly
le based beaner

>Out in the streets! This weekend! EVERYONE!

Fuck that. Saturday is my only day off.

Yes, do this. Really do this. Take away the money and you will get what you want. Make it hurt.

More.

And you will get one. When we are stomping your fucking skulls in.

bump

And you will never get it.
And we will deport more because of this.

This is a burger thread leaf, fuck off, you and yuropoors wouldn't understand freedom.

yfw you finally realize you're preaching to the choir

Stay scared....when white people chimp out...it's game fucking over for you faggots. It only takes one time.

the prosecution fucked this up from the start crafting that crowd russian roulette theory. They even had involuntary manslaughter on the table but didn't go for it. The verdict is the prosecutions fault not the jury.

ACHTUNG MEIN FUHRER, YOU'RE CHIMPING OUT OVER A DEAD JEW!

I've been hearing the same thing for years. Do you know why nothing happens? You demonstrate why with your impotent rage on this thread. Have a (you) though. I'm not petty.

Pls stop. Too much cringe

Whey a spic actually kills a white I will care. Mostly a white man since the white woman will have brought it upon herself in most cases. This lady is a jew, not white. Non-issue.

These cunts actually go to reddit and post shit like "PROTEST COUNTRYWIDE NOW!" and it actually happens.

Consider what went through your head when you read the subject field, they do the exact same shit to the leftists.

This Aussie can stay.

you fucking well know the kikes are behind it, they're pissed that someone could get away with killing one of their chose whores. they relish the idea of doing away with due process and replacing it with mob rule. that's how they killed jesus.

Fucking spookfag, what's it like to blow 150 million and get stomped by a bunch of autist sitting at home? How does this make "pros" like you feel? As gay as the rest of your ponyfag m80's?

ILLEGAL! Deported 5 times. Arrested 7 for drugs. I could care less of the color/race of person he killed. Im fucking sick of this shit.

>happening finally happens
>white people just accept it
Way to go faggots

>Jew gets Jewed by Jewry
>I'm supposed to care
Okay then

Im not accepting shit. Neither are a shit ton of people in cali right now. Tomorrow there will be protest nationwide.

Trial is over and the motherfucker got away with it because of some bullshit political beef California has with the POTUS, and I’m mad too but I better not see any kind of bullshit gay ass white people protest over this shit,

Cops get away with shit sometimes, white people get away with shut sometimes, and this piece of shit joins the club. It’s our system, he had a trial, it’s over so go to bed.

I'm so fucking sick of Mexifornia.

>White person (Sometimes) speaking
How's it going rabbi?

>spook
Official lolcow of nu/pol. KYS namefag.

kek you and all 10 white knights can take to the streets over a ransom JAP death (caused by her parents immigration policies). Everyone else will be enjoying their weekend :)

Kate (((Steinle)))

Kikes are sick. Christmas is supposed to be Saturnalia where we live as if we had no free will and there was no 'do et des' during the festival, the idea behind it is to be thankful that we have free will.
Instead, the festival remains the same but we pretend to give gifts.

We're living in a total mockery world.

Get raked faggot

i know you like her khazar milkers but you have to start thinking with the other head.

Can someone give me a quick redpill of the highlights of Kate? I work too many hours to keep up with this shit. I know she was killed by an illegal but that's about it

faggot emocore shit

>jew
>california
>roastie
>communications/SJW fakedegree
>not a loss

The eternal leaf strikes again and they all fall for it.

Cheers mate.

>killed by someone who is arguably whiter

Why the fuck illegal scum has a RIGHT to have a trial same as US citizens?! Illegal scums has no right here in USA? I’m gonna smash my monitor!

>illegal alien obeying local laws
Have another (You).

i agree, and i'll use this kike whore's death as a platform to push for stricter immigration laws, but as the custodians of society, let us on Sup Forums not kid ourselves of the real truth.

Unfortunately they do have rights to stand trial by the constitution. Pretty stupid desu but it's there.

WE MUST RETALIATE FOR THIS KILLING.

We must increase our efforts to report illegal aliens wherever we find them. We should make a game out of it. Let's see how many we can get deported. Whomever gets the most deportations at the end of Trump's 8 year presidency wins.

lets burn some shit for Kate!!!!

But with a Jew then you lost.

Shoot rich white and Jewish LIBERALS and your local Democratic Party. Shoot armed men who force non whites on your community. Dress clean cut so they don't dare mass murder "people who look like the shooter." If you do anything else, you are serving a victory on a gold plate to your anti white overlords.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlPToAsLm7o

Quick rundown?

Cringe

I'm gonna plaster these up in some places tomorrow

FIND A SPIC

BEAT THEM WITH A GIANT CLUB

SCREAM

KATE KATE KATE

WITH EVERY STRIKE!

All spics need to fucking hang

stfu leaf. How would an illegal buy a gun legally in the country . You retarded shit.

Angry mudslime detected

That OC pic 'needs' to be up here now. I will post them all over Baltimore.

kek'ed n checked.
Leafed BTFO how will he recover.

why not just burn San Francisco to the ground?