Whelp. White womens' lives don't matter

JURY FINDS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, NOT GUILTY OF MURDER OF SAN FRANCISCO WOMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/CA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ZOG is the only one who allows this.

You forget to mention that thus you don't provide any hope of any solution. Just leading people down wrong paths. Police could also over-rule this as could the military, the ones in positions of power. Not us... Yet do they, no. So must we call them out on that fact? Yes. Start doing it, cucked loser. Stop leading people down paths where they don't blame THE ONES with THE ABILITY to CHANGE THIS ALL.

When is North Korea going to save us and nuke California? America would just be so much better without their degeneracy

Hire a hitman, our country failed us.

KILL THE NON WHITES! KILL THE LIBERALS! KILL ALL OF THEM! MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN!

FUCKING KKILLL ALL NON WHITES KILL THEM ALLLL!!!!!!

KILL THEM ALL!

Its funny cause a famous Brit once said that once division becomes so great in a nation the union finally crumbles.
It happened to Rome and Athens and now it's happening to the entire Western world.

WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!

notice how no white people are rioting

KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!KILL THEM ALL!

Imagine being her family.

> Illegal alien
You mean undocumented citizen

It's dreamer now

Why is an illegal immigrant given a trial? By the logic here, I should be legal and open season on border jumping spics.

>I mean DEAD MAN WALKING
I mean DEAD MAN WALKING
>I mean DEAD MAN WALKING
I mean DEAD MAN WALKING
>I mean DEAD MAN WALKING
I mean DEAD MAN WALKING
>I mean DEAD MAN WALKING

WTF!!! Wasn't there ton of witnesses!

litrerally a politically motivated judgement

reeeee Hannity was right we need to stop them god damn it reeeee

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. I'm glad Zarate is going free to kill again. Fuck White people and Fuck Trump.

Trend it

White women lives dont matter

stop spamming you piece of shit - let alone memeflagging and calling for violence. you are literally a shill.

this man is a piece of shit and so is the judge

Street justice soon. Worry not.

>8887
Off this spic and then yourself.

She lived in SF, probably supported shitskin imports. Fuck her.

>Prosecution goes for retarded murder charge when bullet hit pavement and richocheted
Their fault. If they had gone for manslaughhter they'd have gotten him but they wanted to be real showy and now they lost.

>mad that a spic murdered a white woman
>hopes kim jong fat nukes a california city which will kill millions of whites

Youre no different than a liberal nigger with that lack of self awareness user

Sodom Frisco jury - they probably did it just to spite Trump

I am honestly surprised CNN even reported this stating the dude was an ilegal immigrant.
it's funny cause now the libshits must be in tremendous contradiction, it's either
>Not the guys fault, therefore fuck this womyn
or
>Fuck this borderjumper Paco, justice for this womyn

The following days are going to be fun

maybe that unwillingness to stand your ground is why everyone is walking over you.

Affiritive action, anti hate speech, arresting for online comments is also an attempt to keep them peaceful. Not necessary with whites so you just bully them to satisfy lobbies

This is what white women vote for. Own it whores.

This im a fucking lurker and i fucking just cant. I want to kill some fuckin libs so bad right now

9th circuit court, liberals, illegals are all now legal hunting targets. they are no longer considered humans or americans and are enemies of the state

WE MUST RETALIATE FOR THIS KILLING.

We must increase our efforts to report illegal aliens wherever we find them. We should make a game out of it. Let's see how many we can get deported. Whomever gets the most deportations at the end of Trump's 8 year presidency wins.

From legal standpoint it would fall under manslaughter or negligent homicide.

Hopefully they get him for illegal possesion in conjunction with evading arrest and he dies in prison.

Overzealous DA and prosecutors.

t. lawfag

They are probably white shitlib yuppies if they live in San Fran.
I bet this redpilled them hard.

race war NOW.. NOW NOW NOW

So you are expecting double jeopardy?

Most don't care m8. They aren't southerners :)

they cant try him for the murder

but they can for the gun and running

trips decide what Trump will tweet in regards to this injustice

California really is a third world shithole. Worst western state by far.

>They aren't southerner
Neither am I :v)

this lady is not white. She is jewish. Jews could riot but they won't.

That was an option on the table the jury didn't take it

if that's the case then no wonder he wasn't found guilty.

the (((Steinlys)))

I don't know what the big fucking deal is. She reeks of San Francisco liberism. This is a clear indication of how sanctuary cities are a clearly a bad thing.

They should.

>Didn't rape her.

Faggot.

correct and she is a JAP not a white woman so it's also literally a non-issue.

Half the dipshits in this thread think he was ONLY charged with murder, and the overzealous DA bungled the case because of that.

Wrong.

>Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was charged with second-degree murder and assault with a deadly weapon. Though he admitted to shooting the 32-year-old in the back, he said the gun went off accidentally.
He was also not found guilty of involuntary manslaughter or assault with a firearm, and was only indicted on being a felon in possession of a weapon. Garcia Zarate now faces between 16 months and three years in state prison.

So they didn't just acquit on second degree murder.

They also acquit on involuntary manslaughter.

Which is just maddening.

How the fuck could these liberal stooges believe his story?

He didn't find some junk saturday night special gun. He found a service weapon of a park ranger. A high quality firearm. A firearm that, IN ORDER TO BE SOLD IN CALIFORNIA MUST PASS A 'DROP TEST'.

The gun he "found" (read: stole from the rangers car in the first place) could not have fired on its own.

So he pulled the trigger.

How is that not at LEAST involuntary manslaughter?

I mean, what the fuck am I missing.

Trial by jury + diversity = he din du nuffin

That’s fucking right gringos!

NOT GUILTY!

Fuck you CRACKERS and FUCK Trump.

We taking this shit over, understand white boys?

Show some respect when you see us in the street or we’ll lay your bitch ass out and get off scott free you fuckin racist CRACKERS!

>million of whites in a California city
Lol

What's the bet the left demands he be made legal and be given money for being dragged through the courts.

This reminds me of a case here. A rich white woman was dragged into a bush, raped and murdered by a darkie. She was connected to some of the most wealthiest people in the country and they wanted vengeance.

The darkie was treated like a victim "He dindu nuffin, the police didn't do enough for him" and got a really lax sentence.

It was another red pill for me. Realising that even the rich are going to be picked off one by one and the status quo still wont change. Whites are all evil and they are all victims, even when they kill us.

>uh i accidentally picked teh gun up and it accidentally went off 3 times! lol!

WHO FUCKING BELIEVES THIS SHIT? oh right it's fucking san francisco. the defense lawyer fucking brilliantly tricked them into thinking guns accidentally go off (3 times in a row!!)

this will not end well for libs. this is fucking huge. the whole country just saw a fucking MULTIPLE TIMES DEPORTED ILLEGAL FUCKING CRIMINAL KILL a while girl and walk away!!! no matter how brainwashed they are by lib media, they will NOT accept this!

rocketman please nuke california already

census.gov/quickfacts/CA

>72.7% white.

Your ignorance is nigger tier user.

Do we know the ethnic background of the jurors? Willing to bet over 50% are mexican americans

>KILL a while girl
She's jewish not white.

state census > census in public schools

try harder faggot.

Its interesting though. What happens if a jury is completely made up of anti-white brown people and indoctrinated libs? In their minds it's ok to reach a not guilty verdict because they hate whites.
Is the law working as intended?

Lets see if we proud americans make you hit the pavement first you fucking commie

KIM GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND NUKE CALI ALREADY GOD DAMN IT

Why the fuck was this even put to a jury?

>California

The shills in this thread are hilarious. They want us to shoot them so bad so they can not only keep their sanctuary cities but try banning guns again

Liberals can't ban guns if they're all dead, gotta use that ol noggin

Because whites have been bullied into submission by non whites in our own countries

HOW DO I FIND EXACTLY WHERE AND WHAT TIME THIS PIECE OF SHIT ILLEGAL IS BEING RELEASED?

If we start shooting there will be no need to ban guns. The faggots that want the bans will all be dead.
California needs to be razed. Block off all exits and demolish all buildings while killing everyone.

>Sup Forums discovers jury nullification
Inb4 blacks come out and claim white juries used to acquit white on black crimes based on politics.

>If
When user, when

woah... they killed a hapa?

His point is that all the younger generations are non white you retard.

Cali is losing it's white population year by year, look at the demographics of the kids, not just the dying off elderly living in Orange County.

Wrong,

Don't you actually read the news?

He's to be immediately deported back to mexico and released. No jail time at all in any way shape or form.

He's probably free right now.

What happens if trump pardons her?

>he says as he drinks all that Cali money to feed his failing red state
kek

NOOOOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BEEEEE
DADDY HANNITY SAID WE'D WIN TRUMP SAID HE'D EXECUTE THIS FUCKER NOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS BE MOMMY BLUUUURAAAAAAP FUCKIN WHHHYYYY

I can't breathe.

And that's why spics are the worst

his point or yours, cause all his meme showed was a potentially bullshit piechart with two links at the bottom.

you might enjoy being spoon fed at face value but I don't use a third party fact chart to get my facts.

if youre gonna give source give that shit raw

swear some of you faggots are no different than niggers.

>'California city'
>demographics of the whole state
user, I...

yeah user, a city in california

If it was a white man that was killed, who have been in the same circumstances with these beaners numerous times, none of you would give a fuck. But because shes some white pussy you try and turn her into a marter.

Shes wasnt. She was a liberal snowflake who lived in San Francisco and voted for Obama. A piece of shit Californian Leftie. This is nothing but karma and I hope these retarded wetbacks kill more of these liberal shitheads, especially mudsharking, liberal, California white women. Good riddance.

Liberal whites are not our friends or allies.

Do you have a source for these claims?

>But because shes some white pussy you try and turn her into a marter.

When the latter is working you take any outlet you can. This offers much more sympathy than another white male.

You gotta go all the way down to Bakersfield to find a city in the whole state that is above 50% white. No city in California has at least one million white people.

Yeah, its called white women, the city of San Francisco and the state of California. Hows those for sources you cuck?

A not guilty verdict can mean only one thing...

Nigger how retarded are you? You think all the beaners have a Chinese cartoon website they get together on and decide to kill whites?

>This is a clear indication of how sanctuary cities are a clearly a bad thing.
right, so the appropriate reaction to accelerationist news is to be mad and call it a bad thing

That doesn't mean she specifically was a liberal.

AT WHAT POINT DO YOU REALIZE THAT THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED, THE LAW IS NOT BEING ENFORCED, THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS OR THE CONSTITUTION, AND THE ENTIRE SOCIAL CONTRACT IS INVALID?

THE GOVERNMENT. DOESN'T. PROTECT. CITIZENS. ANYMORE. IT PRIORITIZES THE ILLEGAL OVER THE CITIZEN. THIS IS NOT A LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT.

WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BEING COMPLIANT IN A SYSTEM THAT IS ABUSING YOU.

>White women's lives don't matter
Flashbacks to this
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k

Reminder: He chopped her face off(Blacks have a love/hate relationship with white women and their faces) and got away with it with huge backing and celebrity funding.

Why is Commiefornia allowed to exist seriously? It exported its evil across the west.

Operation:Cherry Blossoms at Night please happen for real!

Was it because evidence was circumstantial or did his kike lawyer got him off on a technicality or special circumstances?

No Justice, No Peace!

Checked.

theyre not all our enemies.

5 mil are registered republicans.