Soy Boy meme is real...

Soy Boy meme is real, this faggot grew boobs by drinking soy protein shakes and drinking lots of soy milk and using other (((natural supplements)))

youtube.com/watch?v=dzEsWIkpCwg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vltbg3NUSQs
youtube.com/watch?v=M33fV0IE9zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6YlbP3H9_6M&t=605s
youtube.com/watch?v=6YlbP3H9_6M&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=COCkviQV85I
youtube.com/watch?v=dzEsWIkpCwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*spits in your face*

y tho ?

Because he drank too much soy and become a tranny and chopped his dick off

Phytoestrogens in plant matter bind competitively to the e2 receptor and are agonist in mammalian breast tissue. When those receptors are activated the body interprets this signal as time to begin breast development.

hmm... maybe he should have eaten something other than one type of bean his entire life.

yes yes yes, but WHY does this guy WANT to give himself gynaecomastia ?

Autistic beta males think that becoming a tranny will solve their problems.

Hmm I guess since he is absent of gynecomastia that means soy is a very weak source.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=vltbg3NUSQs

on the other hand estrogen from animals is very potent as it is coming from another mammal not a plant.

Because he wants to become a qt trans, he's actually very mentally ill and wants a uterus transplant to carry a baby.

The soy meme is so obviously true. If anyone tells you otherwise, you can completely discard their opinion. I actually feel a little bad for vegans, since they require soy in their diet. You guys are doing serious damage to yourselves.

hahah why would a vegan require soy? I am genuinely curious to hear your answer.

Don't they eat tofu for protein? I've asked multiple times in vegan threads and never get a response. If you can be a vegan and not consume soy, then I have no problem with what you're doing.

Also I don't care if women consume soy.

a lot of vegans are starting to fuck soy off and are using pea protein instead. check out the beyond meat burger. its passable

Peas contain soy...

Actually I misread that. I guess soybeans and peas are both legumes.

ok let me explain something to you since you haven't really thought much about this subject. soy bean is one type of bean out of countless other beans. the only reason there is so much anti-soy propaganda is because it has similar amino acid profile to eggs. The meat, dairy, egg industry pay millions of dollars to make people not want to eat soy. You would need to eat ~20 cups a day for the plant estrogen in soy to even impact your hormone levels. If someone is vegan they don't need to eat soy if they don't want to. Soy is not the representative of someone who eats a plant based diet. Raw vegans don't even eat beans period. There are other complete proteins in a vegan diet and our bodies pair incomplete proteins to make complete amino acid chains anyway.

>PEAS CONTAIN SOY

lmao that's like saying eggs contain pork what are you talking about? how do people have such little food education.

Except you're not just consuming soy as your only source of xenoestrogen. You have no clue how many sources there are in the environment. There's a reason so many kids are turning into fruity traps and soy is definitely part of the problem. Removing soy from the mix is easy. I hope you're really thinking.

Maybe he's just a fatty and doesnt lift?

This guy represents meat eaters.

If you want low xenoestrogen exposure stop drinking cow milk. Biggest source of it.

>MMM BACON

Already corrected myself.
I drink almond milk.

>There are other complete proteins in a vegan diet and our bodies pair incomplete proteins to make complete amino acid chains anyway.
The three sisters

>nothin personnel soyboys

Ironic that these people are all innocent victims of soy.

>soy is for numales I am an alpha

and your proof of that is what? the highest source of estrogen comes from animals. when you eat meat you are consuming animal hormones that work just like ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=M33fV0IE9zQ

>t.assmad vegan

I'm vegetarian and I do athletics too. I get my protein form leafy greens and beans.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo

>t. guy with no food education whatsoever

Watch these videos and learn something please.

Why can't we get women on this instead.
I want my delicious cowtits utopia.

Christ, he looks like Terri Schiavo on AIDS.

hmm, my diet is to biosynthesize as much protein and sugar as possible from amino acids and ploysaccharides. have achieved good results with mushrooms, legumes, veggies, and grains

Everyone in this picture eats meat.

Vegan Gains, is this you?

This is almost an effective strategy to convert people to vegetarianism, but your defense of soy does not help at all.

Shit like this makes me happy I'm allergic to soy.

Veganism hurts your health but I doubt soy makes you less male tбh faм.

"in less than a week I can report I've had a full inch of breast growth"

FAKE NEWS

I am just explaining the truth behind the anti-soy propaganda. If you don't want to eat it you don't have to.

I prefer meat/eggs/cheese, just mentioned those because I watched a show about it on Discovery channel while I was staying at Holiday Inn Express.

More utternutters.

Just giving you a tip. Good time to ride the anti-estrogen train.

Okay i get he's pretty feminine, but you don't have to call him a faggot.

can you post an unblurred picture of that

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

>Vegans have higher testosterone than meat eaters

Don't look that bad, looks pretty wet too.

shiitake and kale covers all the essentials IIRC. cheese is good, I don't even drink/use uncultured milk anymore - only cheese, kefir, yoghurt, sour cream, etc. meat, avoid factory products.

no user i'll get banned, it's here tho - youtube.com/watch?v=6YlbP3H9_6M&t=605s

>tfw im such a degenerate that seeing that and imagining that being me arouses me

I quit drinking milk awhile ago, I try to stick to natural hard cheeses from local sources. Love going to farmers markets, I get half my groceries there lately.

>Thinks hes growing female breasts
>In reality hes just getting fat

they don't exercise either. If I just ate vegetarian food and sat on my ass all day I'd be fat too.

Veganism has a bad rep. Make a meal plan that minimizes exposure to *estrogens and push it like that.

>leaf education

PFFFFppFFPFPBBHHBhh!!!

Kill it with fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=6YlbP3H9_6M&has_verified=1

one year later

You don’t understand this person is mentally ill, he has a 6 week update where he is cross dressing and trying to pretend his pecs have grown into breasts, don’t worry he takes his shirt off towards the end.

Fuck you that lvl was hard!

Yeah... definitely have a problem if that garbage arouses you. I suggest you lay off of it, all of it, and get your expectations recalibrated. In fact, go research the Weimar Republic and what was acceptable during that time, it’s eye opening. And STOP EATING SOY!

that sounds like AGP, don't repress hon

Google "forced feminization". You're welcome, sweetie.

Based dog havin a good time cuz he's a good boy.

it's defiently AGP, go over to /lgbt/ and join the rest of the hon's.

You are a dipshit. Not all beans are equal. They have vastly different nutrient profiles (which you acknowledge) as well antinutrients (to keep animals like you from eating them). Dumpcakes like you, have read tons of studies on what FERMENTED soy does to Asians. The tofu you are eating is not fermented. Did you know that in Ancient times Soy was only fed to livestock... and then they found that it became edible after fermenting it. It's only retarded, western, soy boys that eat it like androgenous pigs.

Now go cry milk out your teets.

If any of you were weebs you would know this. asians have been dealing with soy for a long time.

dude's checking out the ass

duh, its not soy you retard, they're taking pueraria mirifica. they're deliberately trying to grow boobs using the most estrogenic shit possible outside of HRT. its not anywhere near the effects of the standard American diet. fake news

Nah soy sauce. The shit asians pit on all their food and use in their cooking. Causes mam boobs.
Thats why if you really need to have a bit of soy with your asian food use it sparingly.

you're not going to grow boobs and be a massive faggot because you eat soy sauce. you have to deliberately seek this shit out. why isn't all of asia super gay if that's the truth?

>why isn't asia super gay
>thai ladyboys

It is the only girl there . He is probably nervous about being that close to a girl. Its like he is doing a full body hover hand
>hover body

Its true man. The issue plagues asian guys they all develop soft man boobs.It's because their cooking is overloaded with it.
Asia is pretty effeminate because of it.
they have many guys with soft androgynous bodies and look at thailand trannies are regarded as normal.

that's just thailand and they're such a small part of the population. its a cultural thing and not soy sauce. if asia is so cucked by soy sauce why is china poised to be a superpower and be more powerful than the US in the next few decades?

>even the dog is fat

the fermenting process of soy sauce breaks down the estrogen

Nonsense. If you could "grow boobs" just like that billions would do it. The real source of estrogen/sex hormones is animal products anyway.

IMO if there's any reason american men would have elevated estrogen levels, it's obesity. it's been scientifically proven that extra belly fat leads to aromatization of testosterone which leads to lowered testosterone and increased estrogen levels. Americans are fat as fuck.

>tбh
wrong b senpai

This.
Fast food, beer, no exercise, hours of playing video games, and shit posting on Sup Forums.

Ok, so if you can just grow tits with soy, supplements and time then why are women paying thousands for unnatural looking breast surgery?

I am fully aware not all beans are the same and yet basically all of them pack a nutritional wallop. They are calorie dense and protein dense. They have vitamins, minerals, fiber etc. I only prefer tofu for certain recipes and personally don't care for tempeh which is fermented soy. The beans I eat the most of are probably black beans which are a complete protein and taste very good in different recipes. Any "anti-nutrients" in beans are killed during the cooking process.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=COCkviQV85I

Anything else you have to say?

Last time I checked Asia has one of the largest populations on Earth absolutely dwarfing the amount of white people.

>a-at least we're men

Europe is on the threshold of extinction.

I think being on Sup Forums raises testosterone because of the anger it causes

Laugh how asian racists always spergout and start crab snipping at white people for their woes with women.
When the fact is they consume too much soy. Learn from the asian makes mistake. Don't eat too much soy it makes you soft.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dzEsWIkpCwg

I can't even hate people like this. I just feel sorry for them. They're mentally ill.

What is going on there

Pea is stored in the balls

>beans
>nutritional wallop

>beans
>literal carb pods
>comparable to meat or even algae in amino acid profile
>implying its neglible amount of vitamins is even relevant without eating 5lbs of it
Why do vegans lie to themselves? Just admit it's a carb heavy diet and supplementation is mandatory

and carbs are bad why?

Diabetes is virtually unheard of on a vegan diet. There's a difference between eating fruit and eating candy bars all day. Vegan diet is high in fiber which slows down and regulates blood sugar levels.

>watch your soy industry propaganda videos

No thank you.

>medical studies are soy propaganda

why is this allowed on youtube?
>a born female showing tits and vagina would not be allowed
>how are sjw's not treated the same?

What does he have to gain from people eating soy? If he wanted to ensure business and keep big pharma happy he'd ask people to keep eating bacon and eggs every day getting heart disease and cancer. He gains nothing by people eating soy. The majority of soy grown isn't even for human consumption it's for livestock. You literally eat animals that are fed soy, vitamin b12 supplements, growth hormones and whatever other various cocktails of trash.