Does she have a point?

Does she have a point?

i taught my daughter how to kick a boy as hard as she can in the boy's dick

I don't understand this sentiment, do they think rapists just do it on accident?
>woops
It seems like they just want to scare the shit out of good men into being afraid of a false rape accusation while nogs too stupid to listen will just keep on raping.

>for the cheap seats
Can she really directly address the jews like that?

Well, she would know. Niggers do most of the violent raping in much of the world.

women are just dumb and cant comprehend anything

100% SOY MUST BE ISSUED BEHIND, BEHIND THE ENEMIES LINES. SOY IT SHALL BE WRITTEN, AND SOY IT SHALL BE DONE

Any father who tells his daughter that her safety is not her responsibility is an irresponsible piece of shit

Ha Ha Ha
and Checked

Maybe we should be teaching niggers not to be violent, predatory animals too. I never realized solving society's ills could be so easy!

We should just teach all criminals not to do crimes and then that will get rid of all the crime

???

>Teach criminals to not break the law
Pfffffffffffffffffffffttfrtfttfafttftdftg

>teach people to lock their doors
Ok
>teach girls to not accept drinks from strangers or not to go home with a strange man
Literal misogyny

Sex crimes should be punished with a public stoning

wow brilliant how have we not thought of this before!??!?!?!?!??!?!/1?!/1?1?!

No, she has a vector

>she

let me stop you right there user

How about this:
Women need to learn not be such attention whores.

Especially focus the teaching on darkies.

some garbage platitude that has been posted and repeated a million times being passed off as original for likes

Why not both?

Oh look another black dyke advocating for castration.

Jesus the comments are fucking hypercancer

We shouldn't install locks on our doors and windows, we just need to teach people not to steal. We shouldn't sell bandages, we should teach people not to engage in activities where they might get a cut. We shouldn't have fire extinguishers, we should teach people not to let their house catch fire.

Is it 2012 again?

yes. maybe she can travel to those poor countries with rapefugee camps and teach a class or something.

>Black woman
>Telling us to better teach our children

Do these people really, unironically believe that rapists don't understand raping people is wrong? I understand that leftists can't expect women to not make themselves easy targets, because that implies personal responsibilty, and their whole ideology orbits around absolving oneself from personal responsibilty. But is deciding Abule and Tyrone don't know any better when they beat and rape a women who intentionally made herself as weak as possible the best they can do?

those eyes, aren't dilated pupils associated with high fertility. her womb seems barren and cold user. I'm scared.

your so progressive user

What's so hard to understand. Rapists will rape regardless, you can't tell them not to. It's not like they don't know that it's "wrong".

someone actually made a child with it wtf

>implying men aren't so disrespected that literally just being a man at all is implied to be consent for a woman to do whatever she wants sexually to you never mind how you dress

>that's my purse
>i don't know you!

wouldn't it make more sense to compromise and do both? oh wait, we already sort of do. just another grandstanding nigger on twitter.

Hey bro don't rape ok?

>Fuck off

I guarantee she listens to rap music with sexist and degrading lyrics of promiscuity and pimping hoes.

>Does she have a point?

Sexual predators don't give a fuck about social norms. It doesn't matter what you teach them.

I've never heard that sage advice before! Someone give this queen a million dollars and a Nobel for her contribution to society.

No woman has ever had a point.

There is no point, no. This line falls into 1 of 4 categories:

1: Feel bad, man.
2: Look at me, I'm independent and strong.
3: I care about issues, am I cool yet?
4: You should be responsible for the consequences of my being a whore.

Very worn out by now, very long hanging fruit.

absolute bravery

God, I'd like to shove my whole fist down her throat

Stop teaching white people not to walk through black neighborhoods alone and start teaching niggers not to be violent criminals.

Its just virtue signaling. Getting convicted of rape could carry the death penalty and people would still rape. There is nothing we can teach anyone that will stop them from raping or committing any other type of serious crime. Its just something we're going to have to deal with.

The only option is to teach people how to protect themselves and not leave themselves vulnerable to these types of attacks/crimes.

underrated

Yeah they've tried to teach abstinence but liberals wont let them.

Don't teach self-defense classes, teach murderers not to murder.
Don't buy a security camera, teach thieves not to steal.
Don't pay for security, teach terrorists not to bomb concerts.

No, she doesn't have a point. Rape, like murder, has always existed and always will exist, no matter how much you teach people it's wrong. No sane person in the western world thinks rape is OK, but it still happens. You need to take precautions against bad things whether you like it or not, because bad things happen even though we don't want them to.

Oh god! I'm so sorry, nobody ever told me not to rape people. If only there was some kind of awareness thing with like ribbons and shit, then people could donate money to the CEO's personal bank account, and nobody would ever get raped again.

No. Everyone who grows up in a decent society has already been told to not be "predators"

Someone needs to teach her how to stop tanking ratings.

More women than men shoplift. How do we start teaching girls how to not be fucking thieves?

We don't need locks. Just teach people not to steal.

Huh, yet why is it that Sup Forums has no problem telling teens "Don't have sex" and champion abstinence education

Really turns those gears

We have to break the news media's association of rape, molestation, and harassment with white, straight, conservative men and start pinning it where it belongs - on minorities, especially Jews.

If you don't see this, then you do not really believe what you claim about race differences, third world culture, liberal mentality, and equality being false. You can't claim that some groups are superior to others, but white Christian conservative men are just as likely to be guilty of these things as black, brown, Jewish, homo/bisexuals, or liberals. They aren't. It's absurd to hold them as equal, and political correctness is holding us back from admitting it. It's ridiculous for us to help the media keep up this colorblind pretense, and it will ultimately make things worse for us. Playing the universal skeptic card of all men out of fear that harassment/rape charges could be arbitrarily levied against you is cowardice, unbecoming for men of the right, and ineffective anyway. When has cucking ever stopped the left from wrongly and viciously attacking the right? Never. So start getting judgmental with these people.

Now is the time to highlight who is doing the raping, and to underscore the moral distinction between the left and the right to the general public.

is that lyrics by the band soy burger?

"Start teaching male feminists not to rape"

^I agree with this.

If it was up to women the human species would never procreate

Dang it Bobby

Sup Forums, how do I not be a predator?

Maybe teach girls to stop dressing like sluts. Do anyone ever see guys running around in speedos and shit? No, but girls are the ones running around in crop tops, push up bras, and yoga pants. Fucking western women

>champion abstinence education
Would work with sexual segregation.

Kill all your prey so you have nothing to prey on.

What the fuck does "For the cheap seats" even mean? In any case, society does denounce rape by making it illegal, and only a small percentage of men ever rape. It would be like saying every single person with a driving licence should take a course in VW Golf maintenance since some drivers own Golfs.

>start teaching criminals not to commit crimes

Fantasyland

>Critique is mansplaining

Can pol make blacksplaining, blackskilling, blacksplaining a thing

We'll start teaching boys not to be "predators" when women stop using sex as a weapon against men