Are childhood friends an actual thing in Japan or something?

Are childhood friends an actual thing in Japan or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

o-sa-na-na-ji-mi.com/menu1/
o-sa-na-na-ji-mi.com/menu2/
youtu.be/0NcIGBKXMOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are friends an actual thing in Japan or something?

are you retarded or something?

>Are childhood friends an actual thing in Japan or something?
Why wouldn't they have childhood friends? What the FUCK have you done to YOUR childhood friends?!

>tfw you will never have one
it makes every other type of relationship seem incredibly superficial and silly by comparison
i want to die.
i want to die

Fuck, this girl is just sooooo good

Are friends an actual thing?
I thought it was only in movies.

Well there are things called friends, but they don't act the same way in 3D.

>MFW when I have a cute big titted childhood friend, she married a guy that looks just like me except he is a successful adult

What kind of childhood did you have?

No. You literally have to pay for someone to be one in Japan, although you do get some benefits.

o-sa-na-na-ji-mi.com/menu1/

What kind of asshole do you have to be to not have a childhood friend?

what is this?

No, they're just a fantasy dreamed up by pathetic mangikas for pathetic otaku to dream about themselves.

>Childhood friends an actual thing in japan
>implying in japan only

Wew, that's enough autism for me today.

>tfw have a childhood friend, known him since i was 5 and we've fought back to back many times

we're both engaged now, but we still find time to sit down and watch anime together

no homo

Could be worse.
>childhood friend turn into a trashy slut
>brings her boyfriend to party
>he's actually a bro and down to earth
>get along well
>he dumped her because he can't take her shit anymore
>still friends
sage for blog.

>tfw I actually married mine even though she's a little bit tomboyish
best girl
best route
best end

Paying for girls to be your childhood friends. You can go on a date with them, take a walk, get an oil massage, the usual. Some of them might be willing to check out a love hotel with you. Just typical friend stuff. Dibs on Yuri.

o-sa-na-na-ji-mi.com/menu2/

That's not how it works.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

It's more of a small town thing. I grew up in a small village in Italy and my best friends were my few neighbors because everyone else lived far away in different directions from the school. One such neighbor was a very cute girl who I think about occasionally. I hope she is doing well.
I can see how it's not that believable of a thing in large cities, and especially in this era of Facebook and such.

You will never experience the happiness Ziploc-kun had

You will never know if Hana-nee got the man she deserved.

Childhood friends certainly weren't a thing in my life.

Well I still keep in contact with my childhood friends and we occasionally hang out together, hell one of them even introduced me to Sup Forums back in the day
I wonder if she still posts here

People have different lifestyles. Its difficult to keep in contact with friends if you move around a lot, especially if you're a kid.

Could be worse.
Could've married you.

savage

I always moved around a lot because of my fathers work but i still keep in touch with my friends and past neighbors well those that survived anyway

Unlike all the other Anons quick to jump on you, I'm going to assume you mean "Is the crazy fetish for childhood crushes, be they girl-next-door or the deathly serious marriage proposal between toddlers, in any way reflective of reality?"

To the best of my knowledge, not at all. Where this come from is that Japan still hasn't finished socially adapting to the modern world. Yes, really. They're still trying to hold onto all their old values of social reserve and polite privacy, despite being thrown into big anonymous cities without all the old small town social structures. This means they've having a lot of trouble with the very basic problem of how guys and girls coordinate their mutual interest in starting a relationship.

The huge complex about high school confessions? All the older aimed manga with Salarymen and Office Ladies going to mixers? All the stupidly contrived stories that throw a guy and a girl together into an instant relationship? It's because they've got huge social pressures against the America style "Guy walks up and asks the girl if she's like to go out for coffee, girl says yes, dates continue until the relationship is rejected by one part or it evolves into something more."

The childhood friend fetish is just another fetish for having a relationship with a cute girl without the soul crushing challenge of going up and asking a stranger if she wants to go out on a date. It's a minor variation on the incest fetishes (blood related or otherwise), teacher fetish, and so on.

>Those shitty edited pictures
>Some of them don't even show their face
Even ignoring the 3DPD that doesn't suit the 2D fantasy, I can't imagine how someone would pay for this. If they want to fuck, why not hire a proper whore who would actually show the goods and probably be better at role playing?

>childhood crushes for the girl next door
>only applies to japan
user pls

But he's a boy...

>Guy walks up and asks the girl if she's like to go out for coffee
>In america
Oh user you always make me laugh

>thicc eyebrows
Wew

Not every American is a omega failure at life like you are user.

give me some (you)s I'm jonesing really hard here, j-just one to take the edge off, please man cant you see I'm hurtin bad?

(You)

>"Guy walks up and asks the girl if she's like to go out for coffee, girl says yes, dates continue until the relationship is rejected by one part or it evolves into something more."
Love stories all over the world tend to avoid that sort of thing because it's pretty boring and makes for a shit story. It's weird that you'd ascribe that to Japan specifically.

anime is gay

>had osananajimi was in love with since kindergarten
>played together all the time
>lost touch for a couple years when she moved
>heard later she and her family met a certain truck-kun
>everyone but her survived

welp

I do suppose that's my bias showing. See, one, I'm an oldfag so I hang out with people that actually do that, and two, I'm in the Pacific Northwest were coffee is a fucking sacred beverage and if you have to walk more than two blocks to find a coffee shop something is dreadfully wrong.

The general point stands. Sexualized childhood friends are just a variant on "instant engagement for Reasons" and "guy and girl forced to cohabit for Reasons".

>What the FUCK have you done to YOUR childhood friends?!
I don't have any.

Also because it's harder to self-insert when the MC isn't beta and actually asks random girls out.

desu reddit Sup Forums is better

Because some of them probably don't want sex and just want companionship. Or maybe it's the chance to find an underage girl at one of these places.

youtu.be/0NcIGBKXMOE

This really should be a bannable offense now.

Guy walks up and asks the girl if she's like to go out for coffee, girl says yes, dates continue until the relationship is rejected by one part or it evolves into something more."
That is absolute shit.
I like when you truly want each other because of who you are and the experiences you share together, not because of qualities you currently have.

>Vice

how young does it have to be in order to be childhood friends?

Regardless the blogging thing, I wonder how author will manage to break the status quo and finish the series. There doesn't seem to be any good outcome.

If MC picks reverse-trap, Eve dies.
If MC picks Ebino, Eve gets in coma.
And MC can't pick Eve, because she's a tulpa.

Nothing wrong with a tulpa in coma, he should go for ebino.

I would say before puberty, so it's innocent and you share most of your fond memories and formative experiences together.

Likely. Japan is a very compact and dense place, with enough public transport, so it's not like childhood friends end up moving halfway across the country and you just end up losing touch

>Eve reborn as daughter
>Eve and reverse trap become one
>Eve becomes purified and heartfelt goodbye
>Clannad Magic Eve becomes physical and wins

You can have a dotted line instead

Not the childhood friend story but why not?

This user knows.
2D osananajimi >> 3D osananajimi

>Eve reborn as daughter
Your daughter is exacly like the girl from your fap dreams. What do you do, Sup Forums?

>she
Stop lying user

purely fantasy.

Worked for Hoshimemo.

she moved to another school and i forgot her name ;_;