South Africa? Ask me anything about the politics of this Country

Hello everyone, it's me, your girl Astra Kruger.
Please feel free to Ask Me Anything about the politics of South Africa, and we shall have a discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_columbia#Demographics
cantrav.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Kelowna_Aerial-1180x780.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your wristwatch triggers my autisms.

Why have you not picked a husband yet and moved?

asstar you cunt i'd berry my dig so deep in yer poz

Can I go to SA and get a hot young blonde and bring her back to the US?

Verhuis naar Amsterdam en zoek me op

I want an American husband who lives in the whitest parts of America. But most of the Americans who want to marry me live in States that are infected with negroes, italians and latinos, such as Florida, California, New Jersey.. Etc

Nee, sorry. Ek soek n Amerikaanse man. Askies

What is your true ethnicity?

56% white and 45 million blacks as compared to 8% white with 40 million blacks. Get your priorities straight woman.

This map may help you in your search.

Je zoekt iemand die slechts 56% blank is, wetende wat die 44% teweeg kan brengen?

Okay, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to leave South Africa and settle in a part of USA like New Jersey that is infested with Italians and other non white scum? Is that what you want me to do?

Uh...yeah?

You'd have a green card and you could move elsewhere fairly easily then.

New Yorkers and Californians do it all the fucking time, and bring their shitty politics with them.

This map makes me sad. Where do the conservative white people live?

>Aroostook County, ME

>Liberal

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The map is bullshit. Don't take this blackpool fool

in the white spots, I live in michigan and if you go north of the capital of the state there are zero colored people but its already snowy and cold here and the sky is grey and its kind of like a big swampy forest and we have black bears and moose and there are some native americans but they are mostly just funny drunks and like motocycles

Gosh. I wish to live where you live.

But, i always hear stories that people who get married for the purpose of a green card always get found out and get deported. Which is why i wish to marry for love

It's not as much about what state you live in as much as which county. Every state has large white spots away from the cities, though the whitest places would be every from Eastern Washington to the Dakotas

Here's an email you can contact me at.
[email protected]
I live in an area where its 98% white and mostly conservative, I am of Germanic decent.
You may not be interested in me but Id like to get in touch, maybe you have friends looking for a similar opportunity.

everywhere*

I am in the Pacific Northwest, can see well into Canuckistan from home. It's ok here.

you should move to livingston county michigan it is very conservative and white and relatively wealthy or move to near 'holland' michigan where the dutch settlers live, also wealthy and conservative. also bowling green ohio is conservative but close enough to where blacks live, met a few people are openly racist there and hate colored people. also indiana is very nice as well. climate is 100 percent different than SA though. we have very hot summers and very cold wet winters that are very grey.

Get on cam for us at some site where that we can all join. Prove you're that chick. Then we'll all vye for your uterus.

It was a joke.

the south is a meme

Hahahahaha please. So many people do the K1 visa its not even funny. If you bothered to know the person for like more than 10 minutes then you aren't going to be fail whatever questioning they have.

Not to mention golddiggers often accuse the guy of battery, and then get an easy out and set up with benefits.

But what the hell does love have to do with the guys residency? If the guy is redpilled then what the hell is the issue? It's not like you wouldn't be able to move in the future.

To be honest i always her good things about the Washington state. People say outside of the city of Seattle, it is one of the best states to live in if you're white. But some people say that it is too liberal and communist because of many chinese that live in Washington state. I do not like the chinese and their communism

Ah, a girl, eh? You know the rules:
TITS
OR
GTFO
And don't forget the fucking timestamp.

montana has less asian influence

HHAHAHA you misspelled 'descent' loser. You're out of the running.

Thank you. I will definitely e-mail you. I hope to God that you're being serious and not just playing with me

old fag here to reminisce. This is a classic pasta.

Dated time stamp selfie or fuck off

You're so lucky. Canada is a good country. I bet you get to visit it whenever you want. I cant wait to become an American

who cares Im glad you niggerfucking faggots lost, its too bad booth shot lincoln before we could ship all then niggers back

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Anons give me a quick rundown on Africa
Have job opportunity that could have me travel there

Wow I did.
Whoopsies.

> Believing the meme that Lincoln was going to send them back to Africa

He had dropped that plan by 1862, senpai.

hurr durr im a girl gibbe attention xDD
fuck off rodtie, why is there ne of these cumdumpster threads evry day now? go back to your degenerate social media if youwant gender points
sage

You must be new here then.

Welp I'm already taken so I can only give advice. Also you may look into Alaska but be aware that it really is the wild, wild west out here.

Open bobs. Show vagene

Alright Ill check it when I get home from work in a few hours. Looking forward to our chat.

Have you been BLACKED?

I am 6'4" man, Nordic/Germanic descent. Let's cut to the chase: What % Vril blood are you?

Is there resentment still between the whites of Dutch descent and of British descent? Based on my limited understanding of SA's history, the British annexed Cape Colony from the Dutch, correct? Or do you guys have bigger fish to fry?

Okay. If you say so. But i will be shattered if i get an opportunity to be an American, only to be deported back later

Get out. This is a whites only thread

You need to try BBC like every other wh*Te woman

I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It's very white in Western Michigan, and full of descendants of the Dutch such as yourself. I don't think that you are real, but I'm actually interested in marrying a white South African if they want to come live here.

We have forgiven the british for their attempted Genocide of our people

They're doing a fine job genociding themselves presently.

You can choose one of my cousins. They want to leave South Africa too

> attempted genocide

I've never heard of this part. Could you elaborate?

> I am of Dutch descent as well

>What is the Boer War?

Guess who invented concentration camps? Hint: Not the Germans

come to texas. we will drink beer and shoot all the animals and wetbacks you can dream of. if you can mud wrestle and drink beer I'll even let you hop on this white dick. c'mon girl

Look up the Boer Wars. The Engish faggots invented the concentration camp.

How can you prove that you're not some kike trying to dox Sup Forumssters?

> come to the once and future Mexican State of Texas

Dude stop.

OP, the whitest region of the USA is New England. Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire are greater than 90% white. They're also boring as fuck but they're safe and stable. Massachussetts has Boston, idk about Connecticut and Rhode Island but probably similar stories to MA.

Anywhere in the midwest is pretty white, the nonwhites are concentrated in the cities. It's also boring as fuck trailer trash land, so pick your poison I guess.

> or come up to the interior of British Columbia where it's awesome

Antifastra?

What do south Africans think of Rhodesia, and followup is anyone doing anything about the white farmers being massacred by nigger kaffir scum

Texas seems nice. But someone told me that Mexicans are going to become a majority population there soon. I hope that is not the case

Make a new email and find out.
She is pretty consistent about making threads everyday or almost everyday.

Can you please post a picture of what British Columbia looks like. Please

Why aren't you in a truck mowing down niggers on the sidewalk?

Rhodesia is gone forever. It is completely forgotten

if you are a Mushroom its great! rains all the time.. very high suicide from depression rates.. no sunshine ..

>find out.

She doesn't seem to exist on social media, but neither do I. I have some friends in Namibia. I'd like to meet a Saffer girl as american white women are distilled cancer, though.

Because i am not asking you to do anything illegal. I am also not doing anything that is illegal here in South Africa

That answers the follow up then. Nothing. /S you deserve what happens now. If you change your mind do remember Rhodesia. Standing by to slot floppies

Dating a blond blue eyed S.A immigrant. They are redpilled as fuck

This. Go do something you loser.

Please stop responding to "her" threads until she posts timestamp with face.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_columbia#Demographics

The nonwhite population is concentrated in Greater Vancouver. The natives are all up north.

I could not find anything either when I looked a while back.
I figured I have nothing to lose if she isn't real, so ill take the chance.

It keeps the Commiefornians away.

When the niggers are finally genocided and Boers rise again, can I come join you in your revenge against the UK for backstabbing SA ?

Pacific Northwest looks like pic related

Go for it you two and make Sup Forums babies

i know this girl and she is definitely NOT you. why you posting pictures of her online and bad naming her? weirdo.

Is the Indian Gupta family the real rulers of SA?

Lol, thanks. But i wanted the picture of the landscape, or cityscape

if that is your only concern not to move to texas then you have no excuse not to move here. you can bet the whole usa will be white minority in 50 yrs unless white nationalism becomes mainstream again. if it does, the race war will be fun in tx, everyone knows the whites in tx are not to be fucked with.

anyways, Texas has everything to offer, a white woman's dream, you can find a real man here. you can live a life of not working and living on a ranch. guys love a loyal woman who wants kids here. There's lots of money in tx as well.

Post Facebook.

No. You dont know me. Anyone from UFS University knows that these are my pictures. Get lost loser

Here's a picture of Penticton.

cantrav.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Kelowna_Aerial-1180x780.jpg

Here's a picture of Kelowna. Kelowna is a bit expensive, though.

Fake flags not allowed. Because Mud people from non white countries hide behind fake flags

the only thing penticton has going for it is the river everyone floats down while wasted.

Looks like heaven. I was born in a small farming town similar to that one. My hometown is Theunissen, Free State Province (ZA)

Kelowna is very nice. I've only been there a few times, though. East of the Frasier River is really rural.

Can i truthfully find a husband who owns a ranch there in Texas? My father and my grandfather and all male members of my family have always been landowners. It will be a dream come true if i would become a rancher's wife.

Cunt can you use the fmr. South African flag or the flag of Rhodesia? No! HAHAHA

You won't find many young people who own ranches. I guess that's true for ranches/businesses anywhere in the world. I think you best bet would to meet a rancher's son who will eventually inherit the ranch.

Oh cool! My wife is from Klerksdorp, and even though it's a lot bigger, there are less nogs living so close in slums. I've heard the horror stories, and need to live in a civilian-type compound of a house (hence the high strong walls and heavy gates) for town folk. I can't imagine what it would be like for farm-types without walls. (unless they do?) Anyway your hometown is right on niggerville so you know your truths. Hope the best for you!

Okay, i see.