Buyfag thread

Buyfag Thread. Google the guide before asking questions.

Have you ordered your Limited Edition Bubble Wrap yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JB7MySgX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's funny that you mention that. I don't really have any shelving so I just put all my scales on this shitty fake wood bookshelf. I have the Alter Nico on the same shelf as the GSC Nico, and it looks pretty goofy especially since they have nearly the same pose.

I always hated putting 1/7 and 1/8 on the same level. Especially when a character is supposed to be smaller and ends up being just as big as the 1/8.

general still here?
not on jaypee?

Its the middle of the night.

Anywhere I can still order this cutie (male)?

Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

>Race Queen Nero
Okay, yes.

Don't much care for the Arturia one, but Nero? Yes please. Alter would be cool too.

As another user previously mentioned, Medusa would also be tops.

>Vintage The Rock

It's so jarring to see his old movies. He's a fucking tank right now.

The non-h Spoils from my trip to Japan

Going to Japan, most of my non-H spoils were Gunpla. Some bought cheap at Yodobashi, others not so cheap at Gundam Front.

Useless bunny got a fig? And they show her pantsu? I feel cheated somehow.

I found one site in German that seems to still have it while going thru MFC comments

>nichijou
Lmao

Fresh from this morning

Ainz-sama banzai !

I feel like I'm wasting my money by buying a large calendar on every December.

Too late, French toast.

ixudeviance still has it up

why couldnt nico be sitting on the box..

>male
That's 100% female, stop spreading lies

>liking magic trannies.

Goody-japan?

so is it a thing or is there a service to send someone to comiket to grab and ship shit for you?

Holy fuck I didn't know Boku Girl was getting a figure. Sign me the fuck up

You're kinda late to the game.

I missed it too, i'll be hitting F5 till June.

And thus the SAL adventure begins. I will pray for a safe journey.

Oh I know I read the previous posts, I meant in the future. I had been caught up for so long I didn't think it was continuing lol.

Same user, same

There's a back order Megumin on amiami, should I grab her or wait for something better after S2?

>Bell Fine.
No, never.
This coming from an avid Saberfag that won't even touch their Saber.

Get it. You can always just save up for another one.

Guess I'll refrain and wait for something nice after S2.

I live in a poor country though, saving up is hard and it's pc upgrade year.

I got her, she isn't bad definitely seen worse from bell fine, pose is a bit bkand though.

Seems someone else got the 1 back order they had anyway, so I'll just wait for something nice after S2.

I can definitely afford something in the 150-200 euros range.

that's C91 dealt with

>51
Damn user.

Between my monthly figure orders, subscriptions, games and more, I limited myself to just 16.

Granted I previously spent like, 1k on doujins in and around C90, so...

What did you buy?

just a couple of doujins

pastebin.com/JB7MySgX

>going to Japan and buying nendos

You like it? I wasn't actively looking for them but when I saw them I knew I had to buy it. How2buyfag 101

I couldn't find any fixed figures of characters I liked. I'm not big into Figma.

>What is the guide...

Too late either way, you're shit out of luck.

Anyone get theirs yet?

yeah, she is fucking gorgeous and looks great next to the Momohime. Can't wait for the Yuzuruha version to get released.

I actually have two Kongikus because a certain seller fucked up

>1080 JPY book from Toranoana + BIJ proxy fee 500 + 162 JPY (0.15*1080) + shipping from BIJ
Did I get it right? The small size of the additional proxy fee seems worth it for avoiding the registration process.

That is right.

>12800 JPY
Yeah, I will pass. The only thing I liked about it was her cute smiling face anyways.

>Payment request
Wow, the crazy Chinese bastards actually did manage to ship the last quarter of '16. They've got like two days left but it still counts.

Has anyone preordered theirs yet?

I missed this one but if it looks good my dick is going to slap money all over the table for the wet version. Is that seam still there at the base of her tail though?

All these delays are kind of a god send. I can finally justify buying bunny Yoko. She's binning and cheaper than the hot glued one in the pre-owned section. My dick is pleased.

>still a GK
JAPAAAANNN!!

The boxes they sell for postage in Japan are fucking tiny, you can fit maybe 2-3 1/8 figures.

Knowing a Rin in the same style is coming makes me want it more than I previously did.

I want Yoko, but I really don't want a stupid bunny. Fuck Alter for losing their Bounty Hunter molds.

What's wrong with Bellfine? The price? They don't seem to even have a significant track record to judge their quality on yet.

Almost all their figures turned out to be shit though.

>13k yen for 1/8s
>This 1/8 isn't fucking Alter tier flawless
Nah, there's a big fucking problem.

Post yfw dusting day.

On the one hand, work. On the other, up close and personal time where I get to admire my figures. It's not all bad at all.

You better order dat smile. Can't put a price on such beauty.
Same here. I love any racing type figures. Mikus, Sabers, Rins. Gibs them.

It's kind of a gamble. With my luck I jump on the hurr durr bellfine is trash bandwagon and the Saber ends up being 300 dollars because only a handful of them ended up being produced due to lack of initial demand. It wouldn't be the first time. Worst case scenario, it's still an appreciable upgrade over the actual prize fig of that Saber.

Huh? Where are the (You)'s?

It's not like there aren't dozen of other saber figures.

GONE.

It happens very rarely with shitty figures, the only recent example is the Broccoli Illya figure, and i still don't know why it happened.

snail

Three weeks.

Remove homosexuals.

You can put buyfag.moe in the OP without it causing any problems, hell that's all the last thread had.

After all these years? Season 2 never

arrived

Wow please don't post that. Some of us actually have feelings here.

Is 2you4 the cheapest forwarding service if I want it to buy books from Amazon? Tenso seems more expensive

The cheapest is getting them from amazon directly.

.. Amazon isn't a forwarding service though. And they don't accept Paypal.

wow she would be perfect with my akame boat, but mutsu's face doesn't seems alright or somethings off.

Are you preparing to hotglue her user?

Mail time. 2 fucking boxes. This one is fucking huge though.

The style is more similar to the original art, instead of the anime designs.

Nice, I've always really liked that Sheryl figure.

I'm really curious for the dick pics. No homo.

Glad I got her for a good price. Other ones they're offering had very damaged boxes.

And the other one.

That just looks bad

Although I really want to slap the idiot from SAHRA who put that god damn QR sticker in such a fucking ugly place.

Any ideas how I can remove these properly?

It's bad enough that these boxes are so easy to dent when opening.

Amakuni is great doing shipgirls.

they usually peel off easily if you do it slowly

Take a hair dryer and heat it up then peel it off slowly.

Generally those Mandarake labels are pretty forgiving. They rarely leave any sticky residue behind from my experience.

They use low tack adhesives for those labels, should be okay to just pull them off.

Manda know their shit

just replying to these two posts since everybody is doing it.

Where did you buy those all Aria's nendos? It's random boxes or complete collection?

I've heard Big in Japan is slow in responding to requests. The guide doesn't mention their speed on the proxy portion. Should I be looking at other stores for proxy purposes?

Opinions on White Rabbit Express?

Good luck fellow britbong

Thanks. I'll try doing it later. Just really annoyed since the box for those two figs are so fragile. Doing anything to them might make me damage them. I opened the Azusa one and the flaps dented so easily.

The guide includes a decent list of proxies, use it.

BiJ customer service is slow as fuck, stick with them for exclusive releases but not for their proxy services