Nanoha Reflection

Trailer:
twitter.com/nanoha091/status/814302567962267648

Other urls found in this thread:

nanoha.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Been waiting 10 years for this holy shit does time fly.

>The designs are mostly fixed
Thank God.

I am hyped. Still hoping for Materials confirmation.

>Those weapons

Fortress, is that you?

Not sure if I'll be able to get used to that new art style, I hate the hair.

Funny things like that do more to ruin my hype than anything else they could have done.

My body is ready for friendship

I'd forgotten how much I wanted to cum inside Fate-chan.

it's the strike cannon.

also
>arisa and suzuka
>kyrie
>hayate not confined to the wheel chair or office chair
fuck yeah

>that Silent Bible
I have missed that song and now I really feel like replaying the psp games.

>He doesn't recognize gen 5 Bardiche

Nanoha test firing her new cannon looks cool either that or she was sniping something out of the sky

>symmetric hair
>ugly clothes
They ruined Nanoha.

nanoha is dead to me, it went dbs a long time ago.
I don't give a fuck about it.

well, this hopefully is going to be better than anything that came after strikers

You coming to a Nanoha thread and even posting shows you care, though.
When I truly don't give a single fuck about something, I don't even enter it's threads

ViVid Strike is the peak of the Nanoha franchise

VITA

Why is Kyrie such a bitch?

And yet. You're here. You sound like the fag who hangs around the threads being mad people still like Nanoha and it's spinoffs because it's no longer like A's.

I WANT TO MOLEST VITA-CHAN

Main Page also refreshed:
nanoha.com/

I really don't like her pink skirt with her new white cape, it doesn't work at all. Before it was sort of a nice contrast against all the black but now it's clashing since the white makes up so much of her new design.

They need to drop it just like they dropped Nanoha's lime green.

So Nana is back? I thought they had some fuckery with contracts or so.

Nana was always there.

The only one who had some contract troubles was Yukarin, and it was only her singing contract with KR expiring and her not renewing it.
We're probably not getting a Yukarin ED for Reflection.

Where should teen Nanoha and Fate fall on the pantheon of their most fuckable versions?

We seem to be getting a new Yukarin song for the drama CD so an ED is looking very likely.

>putting slippers without taking your shoes off
What

you need to earn that right through superior firepower

>[ron] Vivid Strike! - Volume 1 (1080p BDRip Hi10 FLAC) (includes 3.5)

It's a good day for Nanoha.

The white cape is shit. I have been telling you this since strikers.

is that high school nanoha?

Middle School. You can tell by the lack of gigantic honkers.

The final bosses are hype as fuck.

Since the Florian sisters are in the trailer, will Yuri Eberwein appear too?

I'd thrust something into her body, if you catch my drift.

>that complete lack of pallete-swaps
So far, so good.

DELET THIS ONE

This kind of looks like they just slapped something together to keep the franchise alive.

Yeah I'm glad.

I like how the CUNTS sign got left in. I figured it might've been a mistake made by some animator ignorantly armed with a thesaurus.

It looks good, I still kinda hate the new designs though.

I felt NOTHING watching this, never in my life have I just stared at something like this, as if my face was made of stone. I guess my expectations are so low, that you couldn't even measure it with the right equipment.

I'm willing to bet you all 20 (You)s that this will be one giant load of horse shit.

>That animator got a copy of an Australian thesaurus

They were looking for a nifty word for male and female in english but instead got cunts for both of them

Did the shitposter turn on reflection now?

Better don't say it loud much. I'd prefer that too, but precisely for that I fear the worst.

Are materials popular in Japan? (If they are, they would probably not risk writing them out of GoD adaptation).

>The designs are mostly fixed
Are you blind or something?

Signum with new outfit!

It almost makes up for her coming job against the robots.

There is no limit to how cute Fate is. Even with those shitty redesigns she still looks great.

I am really liking the fact that the metal on her updated designs are steadily getting larger. The yellow bit on her boots are strange as they'd look better if they had put it on her heels or the front of the boot instead. I've been hoping for years for her gauntlet to extend up to her shoulder. Maybe if we get a StrikerS movie I'll get my wish--fingers crossed.

Did they seriously use the shittiest version of the ED for the creditless version?

I get the feeling he just wants someone to talk to him.

I'm aware of what you're referring to and the short answer is yes, there was only one creditless version of the ED included on the BD. No clue if future volumes may include additional versions.

>Reflection thread
>VSfaggots on the loose
Class act. All of you.

This will show you all how it's done. Get ready to see some TRUE Nanoha.

>symmetric hair
>TRUE Nanoha

>Force weaponry
>TRUE Nanoha

~*KiLL YoUrSeLf*~

Secondaries, get out of my Nanoha.
Reeee.

Leave it to the professional. That doesn't work.

I can make it work but I don't feel like fiddling with the Windows Paint right now.

I don't get it

Einhart doesn't need Vivio in her life.

That's what I thought, thanks for clarifying

Oh my god this is the fucking shittiest.

You're ruining my meme.
I wish you would leave and never come back.

Please yamete.

No. They're fantastic.

Sharing is caring. Hasn't Einhart taught you anything?

You're destroying my life's work.

You are not qualified to post Einhart-senpai if you're not willing to beat and surpass your rivals.

Good thing this was a Reflection thread for actual fans of the series.

I didn't think Miura would have a school uniform. I thought she flunked out of school already.

Rinne sent her back.

Good thing people were discussing what's to come of Reflection instead of complain--

OH WAIT

>actual fans

OH MY GOD Why is she so cute. Hugs, nuzzles and headpats for Miu.

I'm glad I could get a screenshot of this without the credits.

Are those nanoha force design weapons? Glad they're getting used. Hope fate gets that twin blade.

I know it's crazy, but they do exist. Look at the early parts of this thread. Then this guy showed up and they all left.

Maybe these people are an IRC shitposting group? It'd explain a few things. But yeah, actual Nanoha fans are real.

It's actually Rinne flinging Fuuka.

Yeah! I can't wait for
>5+ new females
>they're lesbian too
>macguffins everywhere
>manufactured drama
Truly the savior of Nanoha.

Rinne looks like a monkey.

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not but uh, ya? Is that not what you're here for?

>5+ new females
Strike only introduced 3 girls and there are no new characters in the trailer.
Maybe there is hope.

>Strike only introduced 3 girls

>Fuuka
>Rinne
>Rinne's mom
>Carrie
>Karna
>Janice
And I think I'm missing a couple.
>3 girls

I'm here for the devices, they're about the last redeeming factor in this hot garbage.
Somehow Tsuzuki haven't managed to fuck that up. Yet.

>Yuri
For what purpose? If the materials are not here, she'll have nobody to impale.

Fuuka, Rinne and the hag are the only ones that matter.

Too bad, you said it introduced 3 girls and it objectively didn't so go fuck yourself, wrong-guy.

And anyway, this conversation about "muh cast bloat" is fucking stupid anyway since we already now that
A) Reflection is a GoD retooling
B) There's only one completely new female character
So it's going to be Amitie+Kyrie+new girl. And maybe the Materials/Yuri get to be the sequel hook if we're lucky.

Oh my god that is the most inane attempt at a gun I've ever seen. It looks like a fucking Kamen Rider hand, or a glue pistol.

As if the MMA frilly dresses and the dumb animals weren't enough, this is starting to become embarrassing.

you're obviously not very well-versed in the stupid bullshit the florians can do

I don't see why you're making such a big deal over it. I mean yeah it looks kinda lame, whatever.

>As if the MMA frilly dresses and the dumb animals weren't enough
Those aren't here, this is good Nanoha. There's a difference.

I haven't got the square root of a fart what or who you're talking about, these girls are all new to me.

Because visually, it looks like an eight year old brandished a nerf pistol on an 18th century farm girl, and I guess I'm supposed to find that very dramatic and threatening.

This is neither dramatic nor threatening, it looks like two toddlers having a standoff. The designs were at least decent once.

Is this worth watching if I liked Vivid Strike?

Fuck off.