Great white hope?

Great white hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PtcUN3W8M
youtu.be/BLUkgRAy_Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuckin a user

He's the next Tom Brady only more talented

Makes no sense. Elite quarterbacks are always white.

We shall see.

Eagles are led by a hardcore Christian qb on offense.
Eagles are only NFL team not to kneel once or stay in locker room once during national anthem.
Eagles mascot is the American bald eagle, just about the most American thing there is.
Eagles are green like pepe (ya know that frog guy, the one that a few people on this website like to post about)
Eagles have best record in league at 10-1.
Is Kek real?

excuse me?

get that retarded concussed water nigger wilson off of here

lol no... that nigger is hardly elite, he just had a great defense and supporting cast

HE SAID ELITE QBS ARE ALWAYS WHITE. jesus learn to read

a manlet a cuck and a mongrel, stfu nigger lover

>that piece of overrated trash
>elite

You're out of your goddamned mind user. Sure SEA has no talent at the offensive line this year but the motherfucker is prancing his way to a possible MVP title. He's elite as fuck and every one of you know it. Just admit that you can allow for one black qb to be in the inner circle.

>5'10
>Elite

Digits confirm Eagles Owl

*blocks ur path*

eagles fans what uppp

super bowl

>MFW they win the division but lose in their first playoff game

killin it on my fantasy team tho

To none other than the Kang himself.

Cheater smile.

yeah the only one tbqh
>deshaun Watson
lmao not even close
also dak but he's half white

Literally every QB, with one exception (Doug Williams, Russell is mixed and most definitely not black) who has ever won a super bowl was white. It's not even fucking close.

Shut up faggot! If you’re a birds fan you know we can’t say any positive shit about them until after they win the SB or we’ll fuck it up. Did we not watch McNig puke all over the field last time? Not a word til confetti drops kek.

him payton and big ben and them both

another one

Jimmy garoppolo is the next tom brady

And he's literally a cuck lmao.

I'd rather have Cam. Russ is a little Cuck.

He's the whitest Negro in the league

Are you one of those Seattle queers that used to say Wilson would be better than Brady?

I'm rooting for him since our nigger coach is tanking us for a shot at (((Josh Rosen)))

Whites are taking back the NBA

Cam would be the QB

Im a steelers fan but I can't help but love the eagles this season too. Pennsreich bowl when?

Sup Forums pls go

its true. europe is developing players way better than america. we are obsessed with running and jumping while they actually teach kids how to play the game

>niggerball nonsense

Sage

Broncos or Browns fan?

Sup Forums is ELITE

Zingus! Hope his ankle is okay. I thought he broke that shit. Unironically Ron Baker though. Whitest playe in the league, and takes no guff from niggers out there he’s great.

American football stadiums are glorified restaurants only with commercials. The sport itself is a bunch of millionaire criminal niggers in padded protective gear being cheered on by fat pieces of shit stuffing their mouths, talking over and barely paying attention to the sport and the sport itself is interrupted every 10 seconds. Most degenerate display I have ever witnessed.

No.

The NFL is lost, user. After Brady retires, there won't be a single based white QB left in the league. Even A-Rod couldn't resist going all SJW. Carson seems to enjoy being around and getting all niggery desu.

Agreed. Hockey is the true patrician sport.

Eliteaf

Broncos. They're quickly becoming the nigger league getting into fights on and off the field

This.

Can one of you tell me why Norway is so gosh darn terrible at hockey? Not trolling im actually curious.

Flacco is the only elite quarterback in the league right now.

why are there so many pennsylvanians on Sup Forums. we are the 5th most populous state but it sometimes feels like we're 2nd or 3rd on here by number of posters

Niggers don't deserve millions for throwing a ball. Boycott everything related to niggerball

Because we're the most powerful posters, duh.

No clue, I've always wondered that myself.

knicks fucked up in 2011 when they traded gallinari and mozgov and chandler for melo. its taken them 6 years to finally get back to having some promise again.

Which “Pennsylvania” are we talking about? The Pennsylvania side or Pennsetucky?

Carson is white, religious, pro gun, sells pro religious merchandise, elite talent. Plus from North Dakota he's surely a Trump supporter. He's a little too buddy buddy with niggers but you can't win em all. It is nigger ball after all

checked and go birds

Probably a civic nationalist.

he's young, he's going to be a dabbing democrat nigger lover soon as long as he is hanging in the NFL circles

why? how?

most I've seen are in the commuter burbs of philly, a few in pittsburgh

I mean, maybe after Brady retires

Do you even post in PA general threads? Lol that meme is posted all the time with the Pennsreich memes.

Do they have Internet past Carlisle?

Listen to this user. Any Philly fan knows he's correct

Carson lives in suburbia away from all the niggerdom in a more rural part of New Jersey. Smart man

they are too busy snow boarding and skiing

Absolutely. Never liked that trade from the start.

*blocks your path*

Digits and Vikings win the Superb Owl

WUZ

Get a life losers. Fuck the NFL and supporting Marxist pieces of shit. You’re wasting your shitty lives.

HURR DURR THEY THREW A BALL OH MY FUCKIN GOD DI Y SEEE THATT

I was being autistic in int about PA being superior for a whole year before I saw a pennsreich thread

they all told me to fuck off when we played this RISK-diplomacy game and I kept editing the map to encroach on other territories as well as post updates on political news and population statistics of the made up nation

shit, we should have united.

spectrum covers everyone in the hill people zones

and this one... hehehe

It's going to be funny

Dog fighting nig nogs don't count

Philly user here, pretty much expecting that, but it’s been a fun ride for sure. At least made Sunday’s a good time at the bar these days.

>Int

Well they're faggots, that's why.

Vikings will win the Superbowl.

Would be amazing

fugg
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PtcUN3W8M

You wouldn't be from Philly if you didn't expect that.

BECAUSE WE'RE PENNSYLVANIANS
AND WE'LL FIGHT THROUGH THICK AND THIN
WE'LL KEEP OUR LAND A CORRUPT LAND
STOP NEW JERSEY FROM COMING IN
WE'LL KEEP THEM EAST OF THE DELAWARE
AND THIS MIGHTY LAND WILL PROSPER FOR PENNSYLVANIANS NEVER DIE

they're alright. silly boys.

>Not posting the Sheetz version

Thank you.

This shitposting reminds me of filthadelphias last "great white qb" the blue eye white dragon. The same fate awaits this one hit wonder. Too bad he couldnt have been drafted by a real football franchise

Uh oh. It's now a Wawa v Sheetz thread

m'ashaWaWa

we will defeat the patriots for their 2005 spying treachery

"we" being basketball americans you mean

If anything he’s made the nigs nog less. Attitude seems to be good these days at least compared to Shady / DJax / TO. Guys are all focused on one thing aka that ring

Can’t comapre them, spend ample time vs both. It’s deli vs fast food. But wawa quality has been declining in search of a stupidly big MTO menu. You used to actually be able to order deli meat by the lb, cheese etc.

It was subtle, but very intentional.

>yfw it turns out he's Jewish

You can get SARS from Sheetz... and fish bait.

We only know how to ski.

Listen, anons, I'm a patriot and I love my country, but I'm also a huge Eagles fan as well my dad..
I know we're supposed to be boycotting the NFL entirely, which I have been if the Eagles aren't playing, but all I want is one year; one year where we win it all.
Philly has never won a Super Bowl-it pisses me off how Dallas fans regurgitate the same old...
>muh 5 rings
>muh superbowl
>muh America's team.

If anything, the Eagles should be America's team.
>Birthplace of America
>Liberty Bell
>Declaration of Independence
>Bald Eagle emblem
>One of the original 6 NFL teams

The Eagles are 10-1 right now, and I'm hearing the same shit all over the radio, social media, etc about how they're ''going all the way'' this year. Eagles fans do this all the time when they look good, but their metal will be tested on Thursday against the Seahawks.

Wentz is white, he's hunter, a Christian, a Trump supporter, and he's been keeping his players in line, even converting some.

I'm glad the casual NFL fanbase like pol is noticing him for what he is; a white man leading his team to victory for the first time in Eagles' history.

What I'm trying to say is, use meme magic like you did to get Trump elected, instead, direct it at Wentz as the ''white hope''. All I want is ONE YEAR! JUST ONE! If they win Philly will go up in flames, but not from niggers, from white men.
If you guys do this, and they win, I promise you all I'll never watch football again, and I'll have 5 white children before I'm 30.

I'm begging you.
If you can dictate the outcome of America's presidential election, you can take Wentz all the way.

Please

youtu.be/BLUkgRAy_Vo

>Sup Forums pretending it knows about football