You guys want to see a rough draft of a potential Trump rally speech that was totally dismissed by his staff?

You guys want to see a rough draft of a potential Trump rally speech that was totally dismissed by his staff?

This was “supposed” to be in the latest rally.

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/blog.al.com/gulf-coast/2012/11/ex-medical_examiner_who_kept_b.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You going to post it or what?

Which rally?

Yes, please show speech that was edited by soyim.

>furiously typing

Wishful thinking but perhaps this is better left to the Presiden'ts subordinates anyway. How about Lori Klausutis, or her “Medical Examiner”, felon Dr. Michael Berkland, (who had previously been run out of Missouri for a reason)?
>Dr. Michael Berkland -- the former associate medical examiner who kept the remains of more than 100 people, including full brains and hearts, in a Pensacola storage unit -- is facing additional charges…
>Berkland was already facing a felony charge of improperly storing hazardous waste …He worked for the Florida Medical Examiner's Office from 1997 to 2003, when he was fired for keeping a backlog of cases and failing to file reports in a timely manner. He performed private autopsies in the area after that. unv.is/blog.al.com/gulf-coast/2012/11/ex-medical_examiner_who_kept_b.html

*President's

I come from a long line of European ancestors that to my knowledge were noble men.

I sit here at the helm of the greatest nation the world has ever known. With the greatest economic and military might humanity has ever made.

My utmost and greatest wish is that maybe one day we can all come together on this Earth with all of its flaws and triumphs, and explore the galaxy.

(I’m dead serious, it would be great, we could do amazing things people)

I wish to make peace in all the world and for humanity to unite behind a common goal, and begin by building an international base on the moon.

We together have the ability to really do something special.

I was 23 years old watching the moon landing on a 30” black and white TV in Brooklynn New York.

(Some of you know what I’m talking about. 30” was good back then)

It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

And I thought about it for a bit.

(It was just totally amazing to me at the time.)

These are sons of America making footprints on the moon.

No one else has done that folks. No one.

But my point is that, I’d love to have an international space group that goes to the moon.

I think.......it would be great. IT WOULD BE GREAT!

TIL Trump uses Reddit spacing

Being a family friend has its perks. It was reviewed and denied. But it’s what I came up with.

How bad is it?

Checked

It was copied from the email I sent

If larp fuck off.
If connected to the White House,
STEINLE.
That is all. That is all you should need to hear. That is all we have to say.

I saw that.

What are the facts of the case?

a moonbase might be a good idea. you see in the movies they use earths gravity to sling shot the craft further into deep space

It seemed like the next logical step to me.

Probably attainable too

Well you certainly typed furiously. You kind of went apeshit with the enter key though.

I’m not from leddit niger

When a lefty tries to larp on Sup Forums

Then why did you put so many spaces in your post?

>(I’m dead serious, it would be great, we could do amazing things people)
>(Some of you know what I’m talking about. 30” was good back then)
>(It was just totally amazing to me at the time.)
Trump doesn't write ad-libs into his speeches. They're adlibs for christs sake

>muh readability
Faggot wants to make sure the illiterate can figure it out. Dunno why. Fuck those fags.

What part of
>dismissed
Was unclear? I’m not an actual speech writer for him.