Is she a moron, Sup Forums?

Is she a moron, Sup Forums?

yes

obviously Trump is... well.. Trump..

technically speaking.. she is a moron

I prefer "brainwashing victim" to "moron." But if she wants to blame herself for poor mental defense, okay.

leftist kek

Anybody want to change moron to Mormon and make the woman Joseph Smith? I'm too lazy right now.

Hitler was born April 20, 1889. If he was alive today he'd 128. Trump might be 128 but I doubt it.

Hitler died in the 1940s, she's pretty stupid

I don't think so OP. Her argument is fairly solid. Pic related.

She is actually plainly laying out the basic dilemma mainstream people face. It will be solved for them when they find out they actually are morons.

>liberal intellectuals

Trump reasearched all speeches from
AH and uses propaganda just as
Nzs did years ago

Not a moron

WOW AN ACTUALLY GOOD LEFTY MEME

what is this timeline, did i suddenly swap to an alternate reality - when did the left start to learn how to meme?

Genocide and ww2 aside, Hitler actually made Germany Great Again in the 30s. Trump didn't done shit yet, except ending TTP negotiations.

Hitler was a faggy liberal like Richard Spencer, but not nearly as far left as Trump.

I fucking wish that Trump was the new Hitler.

The Fuhrer is still holding #1 but Trump has a good shot to get into Top3 All Time

I'd love to but I'm also too lazy
Are you LDS?

Top 3 kike puppets

What did the Russians do to Hitler?
What did the Russians do to Trump?

She's 100% right you drumpftards

so transparently fake that this thread earns a
S A G E
A
G
E

I wish Trump would be NatSoc fucking israeli loving cheeto

>sage with pic
Fucking nufags reeeeeeeeeee

The berlin wall was constructed by the soviets not the fucking Germans

she is a moron, but not because she has satisfied the condition on her own sign, she's a moron because she's out protesting like the leftist cringe she is.

>is she a moron
Yes, she is, OP. That's an insult to those who suffered under Hitler.

this is either the most ironic newfaggotry I've ever read or a pathetic attempt to troll me. Fucking lol kys or nice try, depending.
Still sagin'

Your people were kangz once you know

It's 3/10 bait at best tbqhwyf