Morning Joe Murder

we've got direct orders - Lets take this nigga down
Story
>Joe congressmen for florida at the time
>Young and promoted through party at strikingly young age for 2001 - resigning in disgrace - yet still influential (aka one of "them")
>28 yo intern died of brain hemorrhage due to skull fracture
>found in joes office
>all stories point to her dying from hitting her head on desk
>all stories point to affair between two (surprise surprise)
>MSM covered (scant coverage) CORONER WAS PERSONAL FRIEND AND DONOR
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MULTIPLE INCONSITANCIES
LOST RECORDS FOR WHAT WOULD NORMALLY BE "HIGH PROFILE"
Game plane:
A. - Background -
>joes history + rise to senate so young prior 2001
>intern's history prior 2001
>Joe's power hunger? Beliefs? Associates? Backers?
>Her time in DC? Ambitions? Relation to Joe? Willingness to "play the game"?
>Family? Paid? In Denial? (just a river in egypt…)
B. Scenario - EVERYTHING
date time reports pay stubs EVERYTHING
ALL PERTINENT DOCS - Pictures - FOIA
PAINT PICTURE
MARATHON RUNNERS DON'T DIE FROM HEART ARRHYTHMIA RANDOMLY IN JOE'S OFFICE -
-coverup-
>leave from office - why?
>still influential - why?
>never questioned despite inconsistancies. Who covered? Who didnt? Why/ why not? Who investigative authority? DA? Detectives
DOCUMENTS PEOPLE
JUDGEMENT DAY IS UPON US

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/blog.al.com/gulf-coast/2012/11/ex-medical_examiner_who_kept_b.html
allhatnocattle.net/9-1-01_klausutis_autopsy_released.htm
youtu.be/pcbQfQvFh3s
youtu.be/1kCRlA26jxk
gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081
dailykos.com/stories/2010/07/07/882214/-Why-I-am-blacklisted-by-MSNBC
dailykos
unvis.it/dailykos.com/stories/2010/07/07/882214/-Why-I-am-blacklisted-by-MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=HFBslFC6eVo
cbsnews.com/news/dr-michael-berkland-former-medical-examiner-arrested-for-storing-human-body-parts-in-fla-storage-unit/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XfLF2C9jI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>So now that Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the “unsolved mystery” that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate!

Is there evidence Joe was having sex with Lori?

i should think all pol have coroners as friends and donors

Bump and witnesssed!!

PRAISE KEK

SCARBOROUGH IT IS

Nice quads

Excuse me quads that's "Psycho Joe" to you.

Possible Scenario
>He fuckin the hoe in his from behind (doggy?
Standing? Idk) in his office
>gets all rough and slams it in south
>She strugglin
>Starts chokin the bitch cus he close to cummin (swaps can do that) she normally likes it rough anyway
>plus im "motha fuckin joe sacabourough"
>only a minute to cum
>RELEASE
>In the heat she had passed out from being chocked
>Hes on cloud 9 so dosnt catch her fall forward
>Bitch hits her head on desk like a rock
>Pussy joe runs from crime - lets corrupt DC cops / coroner handle it

So manslaughter or 2nd degree? Maybe the bitch had dirt on him... First degree?

Lori may have been pregnant.
It is possible that parts of her body and the fetus were stored in the medical examiner's tool shed.

Jeb! was governor of Florida, and his people rigged the election for his brother.

Exit polls showed an easy Gore win.

Keep the spotlight on this one.

Joe was screwing around, and married an aide of Jeb! This second wife may have the goods on Joe, and she was just dumped for Mika'

Don't forget Lori Klausutis' “Medical Examiner”, felon Dr. Michael Berkland, who had previously been run out of Missouri for a reason!

>Dr. Michael Berkland -- the former associate medical examiner who kept the remains of more than 100 people, including full brains and hearts, in a Pensacola storage unit -- is facing additional charges…
>Berkland was already facing a felony charge of improperly storing hazardous waste …He worked for the Florida Medical Examiner's Office from 1997 to 2003, when he was fired for keeping a backlog of cases and failing to file reports in a timely manner. He performed private autopsies in the area after that. unv.is/blog.al.com/gulf-coast/2012/11/ex-medical_examiner_who_kept_b.html

You can just see the screams of his victims in his dead eyes

psycho joe in Kek's crosshairs...

It reminds me of the Chandra Levy story. A Congressman called Gary Condit had a relationship with a paid staffer around 2000. She was later found dead. But not on actual office floor... Joe's lucky he never get the same type of heat as Condit. It was non-stop, 24 hours a day, everywhere.

Any toxicology report?

- He pushed her in the heat of an argument
- She was fucked up and fell
- He straight up killed her
- Someone else killed her and Joe is covering

Under what circumstances would it have been a genuine accident you would still want covered up?

>Any toxicology report?
Most likely not legit, if any. Look into the medical examiner, Dr. Michael Berkland.

W E W
E
W

I live in missouri... You gotta do some FUCKED up shit to get kicked out of pesecola...

W
E
W

>FORT WALTON BEACH,FL. - Lori Klausutis, a 28-year-old office worker for Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fl), was found dead in the congressman's district office. Police said preliminary findings from the medical examiner's office showed no foul play or any outward indication of suicide."

Unbelievably, that was it. The story was simply dropped. A young female employee of one of Florida's Congressmen had died unexpectedly in the Congressman's office. There were no witnesses to her death and the cause of death was not apparent. Klausutis' boss, Joe Scarborough had recently resigned from Congress prematurely and unexpectedly, amid rumors about his marital fidelity and soon after a divorce. Hehad also abruptly resigned as publisher of the Independent Florida Sun, claiming that resigning from Congress and as publisher was necessary to spend more time with his sons.

WARNING!!! This may be a shill thread. The death of the intern was weird but the shills are going to go full blown retard conspiracy theory and give talking points to the MSM "the internet even thinks it's a super pedo slave ring teehee..."

Her body was found in Rock Creek Park many months and a winter later

yup reports arn't legit - would need to use source docs/ his analysis justified from notes/ subpeana records that may/may not have been destroyed

>if records - do they fit common practices? would reported evidence justify his conclusion if given to other examiners? How quickly was the body cremated afterward? Rigamortis report? Time of discovery? Her office habbits? (did she tend to work late?)

For those searching, she was married.

Her maiden name was Lori Bolterstein

>Berkland said that, to his knowledge, Klausutis never visited a doctor for irregular heart patterns and had no long-term medical problems aside from lingering injuries from an auto accident years ago.

allhatnocattle.net/9-1-01_klausutis_autopsy_released.htm

>lol hey guise let's get a republican arrested for killing a Jew

This type of response didn't happen before you Donaldfags came here

nigga kys. if what's his face can be a pervert joe wouldnt be a surprise. Your word is as good as ours right now, and the story dont add up.

Trust me, I imagine i'm a doctor slammin nurses when I masturbate. I take it very seriously and have researched the medical feild to improve my scenario realisticness.

>"oh doctor this man shows signs of thrombosis"
>"you mean like how im gonna throm my bone in yer cunt, cunt?"
>"ohhh doctor...."

but seriously the dudes a creeper and a bitch died in his office from head trauma and nobody investigated it properly. I mean come the FUCK on

Perhaps witness testimony, therefore the need for a full investigation.

Wonder if the husband had some cash all of a sudden

>been hookin up with joe
>got pregger with his kid>was going to confront joe/come public (career ending in those days)
>Aarguing in office - bigly
>he goes all animal and pushes he back, hard.
>shes in heels(?) loses balance
>hits head on desk corner

only problem is her cracked skull was on the front (eye brow/socket). maybe she turned his back on him and he got her from behind... idk man how many women have died in your office?

Where was little Joe at the time of death?

Did you read the report? I assume you know how much force it takes to crack a skull and she prob weighed about 90lbs wet.

the family was rather quiet on the matter as well....
There are numerious documented cases of intimidation on people digging too deeply into matters such as these. its par for the course for these sick fuckers

Mika’s father was Jimmy Carter’s Secretary of State. Joe can’t be found responsible for murder. This is actual Deep State stuff.

her husband was special ops
he found out about the affair and killed her splinter cell style and tried to frame joe

Anyone interested can easily find some of Lori Bolterstein's relatives on Facebook.

Find the obituary, some minor searching and you've got it.

Interesting her sister Kelly married someone whos last name is Kelly.

Ha thats funny, i live in Gville

#MurderJoe

Just look at his face and stuff. Of course he is guilty. This is probably the more innocent of things. His wife is a brezinzki so he sacrifices children now

tripping and falling over with just the weight of a young woman, against just a normal office table (or is it made of stone/marble?)....isn't enough to kill you or crack your skull open, just not possible... so the official explanation was probably a heart attack prior to the fall? young healthy woman heart attack, while in the office of the guy you fucking with?? and no investigation?? is the US police in the early 2000's literally retarded?

lol Lori Klausutis' mom likes "Donald Trump is our President" on Facebook. no joke.

Did someone say murder?

fug, benis ard XDDDDD

not the full report obly this one a few hours ago and some background stuff (had never heard of this until then)
- Its really not that hard to crack a skull depending on how she fell - but we had two guys die of arithmia when I was in highschool. (somehow I saw the security footage... weird)

anyway one was pretty sudden but you could tell he felt it coming - slowed down while jogging and leaned newar the fence - then just kind of crumpled. The other was in choir singing and her eyes rolled backward and she fell kinda sideways dead as a dorn nail (during a pep rally - dozens of cell phone vids...)

either way, that report in this thread DOES NOT match a scenario where she collapsed from heart problems and got her skull smashed in on the fromnt and lacerations on the back

A human did that

Bump. #justice

Anybody dig up the audio on this yet?

How the hell do you have a heart attack, fall over and kill yourself via head trauma.

Like how many young healthy people fall over so hard - for any reason - that they smash their skulls open and die.

>Berkland said
Don't let this slide -- dirty & a felon who was storing body parts and not telling the families, also not recording cases or filing reports: unv.is/blog.al.com/gulf-coast/2012/11/ex-medical_examiner_who_kept_b.html
OP said:
>CORONER WAS PERSONAL FRIEND AND DONOR
(It's "Coroner" Systems in some states, and "Medical Examiner" Systems in others such as FL.)

didnt like 4 people close to the DNC die that week and almost nothing was said?

Nice quads. And probably. people from the DNC have been dropping dead for a decade now.

Her husband Dr. Timothy J. Klausutis is a munitions engineer in the Air Force

sup mo bro

is this article legit? thats just too coincidental. wow

Maybe it's another creepy fuck head that wanted an affair but she tried to escape and he had to shut her up.

>The autopsy of Lori Klausutis makes no reference to a time of death. That raises new questions about an investigation that started when the 28-year-old woman's body was found in the office of then U.S. Representative Joe Scarborough in summer 2001. Accidental death was the official finding in the Klausutis case, with a cardiac arrhythmia causing her to fall and hit her head on a desk. But the recent discovery of human remains at a storage unit in Pensacola, Florida, casts doubt on that ruling. That's because the storage unit was rented by Dr. Michael Berkland, the man who conducted the Klausutis autopsy 11 years earlier.
Berkland now faces a felony charge of improper storage of hazardous waste, and the grisly nature of the discovery calls his competence--and perhaps his sanity--into question.

dear lord

Audio's missing from this YT video: youtu.be/pcbQfQvFh3s

Bolterstain

its proving more difficult than i thought, supposedly it used to be everywhere

Sounds like she was struck hard. Image search for pics of his office. See if he had golf clubs or baseball bat displayed in office. Too much damage to just be a trip/push fall onto a desk. It herniated out the side of her skull ffs. That's a vicious attack. . .

Anyone got a better photo?

IMO it points to someone besides Joe actually doing it. He's too much of a pussy to get that hands on. He probably gave the order though, because she knew too much.

Isn't Mika a marathon runner too?

Scarborough needs to be tortured to deah

Late June-early August: Victor Thorne who was writing books about clinton; the next day Shawn Lucas who had just served DWS & DNC with election fraud lawsuit on 7/1 youtu.be/1kCRlA26jxk
; Joe Montano who preceeded DWS as DNC chair on the day of the DNC convention and deathed the day before Wikileaks dump which got DWS fired;
and John Ashe via barbell.
One America News has reported on all of them, including investigative specials on Rich while Fox was gag-ordering Hannity.

>"Soon after a member of the immediate family rejected out of hand that Lori had any significant medical problems. She was, in fact, quite an athlete, having recently run an 8K with a very respectable time and she belonged to the Northwest Florida Track Club....Rumors began to swirl as time passed with no resolution to the case, rumors that included whispers of suicide, some emanating from inside the Beltway. Family members, angered at what they considered unfair and exploitive coverage wrote the editor of the Northwest Florida Daily News, Ralph Routon, saying "For those who knew Lori, the thought of suicide, as your published reports suggested, is absolutely unthinkable. Suicide was contrary to her faith and being. She did not suffer from seizures, nor did she have a history of medical problems."

he was a young hot head at that time, probably high on pills and speed, like these young carreer types typically are... he did it himself in the office then and there... thinking his career was over already.... but a 'fixer' came in and saved his life/career, but for a price of undying loyalty, the perfect blackmail, no statute of limitations, no running from this

Daddy Scarborough:
>George Scarborough served in the U.S. Army from 1955-1957, and was stationed at Ft. Benning, GA and Ft. Polk, LA. Carolyn Elizabeth Scarborough was born to George and Mary Jo in 1957 while they were stationed at Ft. Benning. They went on to have two more children, George Clark Scarborough was born in Rome, GA in 1960 and Charles Joseph Scarborough was born in Atlanta, GA in 1963.
>While in Atlanta, George worked as a manufacturing engineer for Lockheed. He was proud to work on the C-5A, the C-130, and the L-1011 projects. He often said his work at Lockheed was the favorite of all his jobs. George was transferred to Lockheed's Meridian, MS plant in 1969 after the L-1011 assembly line was moved to Meridian. In 1973, he began work at National Homes as a purchasing agent and was soon transferred to Elmira, NY. During his time in Upstate New York, he took a job at American LaFrance as an Industrial Engineer.
>In 1978, George and his family had the opportunity to move to Pensacola, FL where he began working with Mary Jo, who at that time was a director for the Miss National Teenage pageant. In 1983, the Scarboroughs and Carolyn Hawkins founded the Miss American Coed Pageant. George was named the national director.
>George Scarborough took great pride in the fact that the organization consistently promoted patriotism, community service and a strong academic record. Through extraordinary focus and hard work, George and Mary Jo Scarborough's pageant organization became the largest in the United States within a few years. He enjoyed meeting families across America throughout the year and going to the national pageant each summer in Hawaii.

i think your right. im a young buck myself, but biotech not politics (I wouldnt last a google search if i ran for anything)

I can totally see it.

Yep Joe was an attorney who got his now boss of MSNBC off for murder back in 1993. Then in 2001 the "media" didn't report on the autopsy. Convenient. I didn't see why Trump was saying look into Phil Griffin till I saw the article.

Pageants are sex slave / pedo ops

some reporter black listed from msnbc a few years back for bringing it up on twitter

their exchange (AP certified) gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

Markos: Like story of a certain dead intern. RT @JoeNBC: Luckily for the White House, the media has been negligent on this story since Day 1.

Markos: But if you want to talk about bullshit “scandals”, @JoeNBC, there’s this one about Joe Sestak and the White House you might’ve heard of.

JoeNBC: @markos Unbelievable. You have a long history of spreading lies suggesting I am a murderer. This is the 3rd or 4th time by my count.

Markos: @JoeNBC, I’ve never suggested you’re a murderer. I’ve noted media hypocrisy in going after Gary Condit. But he was Dem. You aren’t.

JoeNBC: Anyone in media who interviews @markos, know that you’re extending your credibility to someone who regularly suggests that I’m a murderer.

Markos: A bit touchy, @JoeNBC? Links for where I accuse you of being a murderer please.

forum post from accuser
dailykos.com/stories/2010/07/07/882214/-Why-I-am-blacklisted-by-MSNBC

Let's archive that

>dailykos com/stories/2010/07/07/882214/-Why-I-am-blacklisted-by-MSNBC
unvis.it/dailykos.com/stories/2010/07/07/882214/-Why-I-am-blacklisted-by-MSNBC

youtube.com/watch?v=HFBslFC6eVo

watch from at 0:06, also Trump never said murderer but watch her say it with his reaction

probably was a base ball bat in his office, maybe a 'signed' one on display who knows.

There are certain men who attract married women, it's a certain charm and Joe has that. The bitch he killed was a married jewish woman and Mika Brezinski was also a married , I think jewish, bitch who destryoed her marriage to be with Joe.....These married sluts will always bring Joe into trouble, but in his youth years he lost his temper (psycho Joe) for once and fucked up big time, thinking a human life wouldn't end that easily with just one swing of the bat....'Batshit Joe'

>that smirk
He did it and he knows he's getting away with it

Yes, at least 10 bodies not counting individual organs/etc. found in jars. Suppose this guy may be a professional cleaner? Maybe bodies and organs related to other 'suspicious' cases? Need to dig. . .

Live near DC remember this very well. The original search somehow missed her, some error.

He was supposed to be the insiders modern interpretation of a jack Kennedy and had the growing star power. Problem is he bashed a young girls head in and they couldnt just cover that up with no consequences so his star power fell and he was oustered. Now bc he was a lifelong Deepstate groomed product there was still a seat at the table for him so he ended up as controlled opposition on a cable show alongside another Deepstate/Agency groomed product known as the Hag Mika. They do the bidding of the deepstate via beltway talk.

Who's Phil Griffin? What's his role in the story?

>joe
>republican
He's a fucking globalist jew cock sucking piece of shit literally banging the daughter of a king jew you fucking retard

Yes, def think he did it. Trump called him 'psycho' for a reason. He still gets heated, went off on Mika on air not long ago. Look on her face tells all. . .

>claiming that resigning from Congress and as publisher was necessary to spend more time with his sons...
Which son called him out as "fake news"?

This is fucking weird.

Looking like that, why else would you keep them hidden in storage labeled furniture etc...

cbsnews.com/news/dr-michael-berkland-former-medical-examiner-arrested-for-storing-human-body-parts-in-fla-storage-unit/

not only that, but joe is supposedly a conservative republican? on msnbc? who hates trump?

wat

somebody payin off a debt to Rumpelstiltskin
he even seems reasonable in this interview, almost like a trump repub (boring and somewhat non relevant but still) youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XfLF2C9jI

Now get here: from the official report:

>illegal immigrant (easily paid of/ no questions asked)
>wonder in "unoposed" to sacabououghs PRIVATE OFFICE
where there is a fucking
DEAD FUCKING INTERN
just hanging out!?!?!?!

Are you fucking shitting me? Like have you ever walked into an office and into somebodys private office unopposed into the boss mans office where a mother fucking dead body is?

And thats not suspicous at all? Are you fucking my asshole here? wtf.......

sorry bud thanks bein lazy

What I don't get is why Joe resigned from congress *before* he bashed Lori's head in.

Officially he left congress to "spend time with family", but that's obviously not the case. He was a rising star, could have easily been the next Senator or governor. Then he resigns? To spend time with a family he constantly cheated on and soon divorced? nah.

So why did he resign? Its a missing link here. It was before Lori's death.

Imagine how life sucks for Condit. His life and career were destroyed. He fell off the face of the planet.... He sees Joe have a cushy media career. Not a single worry in the world.

Sometime life's sucks.

well duh. But apparently he was propped up and was part of the senate under that veil (aka playing the feild like the baby killer zionist he seems to be)

How?
Exactly. She shoulda suicided with two gunshots to back of head..it happens so often .. The even have a special diagnosis now... Arkancide.

President of MSNBC, Phil Griffin

Joe got Griffin off for murder of dr.Gunn in 1993, Joe got a job at MSNBC after he resigned as a congressman. Phil Griffin is now his boss. The media never got the autopsy of the intern. Hrm.

Yes, read same article. Still digging. . .

What if you found out Lori was pregnant with your child? Or she knew something else you were going down for or someone close to you that you mentioned to her in bed one night?

I vaguely remember hearing it back then.

Autopsy online is deleted, wonder why? XDDDD

>She was, in fact, quite an athlete, having recently run an 8K with a very respectable time and she belonged to the Northwest Florida Track Club

>find info on scarborough unsokved mystery
>this may be a shill thread
>shill thread asking to find info
Fuck off faggot, pizzagate is real

He got that Phil fella off for murder when he was an Attorney apparently, the one in Trump's tweet. The problem with Gary was he wasn't hanging out with other murderers. He should have been networking. You know, like the Clintons.

she was preggers - huge scandal in those days considering she was married, his carreer was probably toast either way

krautman here has a good point. You can bitch and scream all you want but every US congressman has a vote worth $33 B a year when you think about the budget. They a valuable, valuable, valuable.

Hell niggas here in StL have killed rival crews for waayyyy less.

how long before she died? days, weeks, months?

this, or she just wanted to divorce her husband to be only with Joe and wanted him to do the same (deranged married women, Mika did the same), but Joe's career as a conservatice rep would be over during that time with shit like that? could be a long process of weeks and months of arguments and threats between the lovers

>>While in Atlanta, George worked as a manufacturing engineer for Lockheed. He was proud to work on the C-5A, the C-130, and the L-1011 projects. He often said his work at Lockheed was the favorite of all his jobs. George was transferred to Lockheed's Meridian, MS plant in 1969 after the L-1011 assembly line was moved to Meridian. In 1973, ..(later) ..job at American LaFrance as an Industrial Engineer.
Lockheed. Wonder if he crossed paths with Stephen "patsy" Paddock of LV mass murder fame?

SPECIAL COUNSEL APPOINTED TO CONVENE A GRAND JURY AGAINST JOE THE MURDERER.

KEK is with this
i mean
those digits tho!