I'm laughing over here. It's seeing Sup Forums flip out over this

I'm laughing over here. It's seeing Sup Forums flip out over this.

Now you know how we feel when killer cops get off all the time. Your pain is only fraction of ours.

Just deserts :)

All those niggers deserved it and you do too.

>deserts
i am now hungry thirsty and feeling abandonment.. top zoz nignog. who is she again?

Keep laughing all the way till 2018 when we sweep both houses of congress nigger.

So you take pleasure out of seeing an innocent woman harmed so you can inflict damage upon whites... Nice.

>deserts
you mean desserts you dumb nigger?

>baitposting

so 2016. Jesus Christ

>white killer cop gets off
>the jury did it's job and we need to respect the justice system

>undocumented immigrant gets off
>waahhhh it's not fair pls drumpf tweet something about this waaahhhhhh

>cops attacked by stupid monkeys who can't follow directions
Fixed it for you, Le Monjello

>killing a raping and thieving nigger is bad and shieeet

KYS OP, but not before you shoot up some of your kind before you put a bullet in your fucking dome.

post webms of niggers getting killed

>I'm laughing over here.
Don't lie. You are larping as a nigger hoping to instigate a reaction.

All niggers must hang

joke's on you, nigger. the spic killed a kike.
one less "communications" major out there pushing race mixing.

Why would I be mad? It's a good thing for us. It will drive more white people to our side. This will show America just how corrupt, incompetent and downright evil the libshits are. It's an unfortunate case but you gotta look at the bigger picture.

Should I be "gettin at CVS with a couplea pillowsacks and a milk jugga gas"? We don't have Big Lots or other nig shops out here. I'm inexperienced, please advise.

That's because black lives don't matter, you dummy.

Ah yes.
>be you
>Walking arm and arm with father
>same as being shady as fuck
>avoiding normal human interaction
>running
>being aggressive

Fuck off.

You know the average spic hates niggers way more than than the average white person, right?

No, see, niggers are always criminals. They are just getting punished for shit they didn't get caught for. I'll give you that MAYBE 1 out of a 100 niggers really was just goin' to tha sto', but the rest were criminals.
In fact.... every major story of cops killing niggers? How many were felons or multiple time offenders? Most.
You just get mad that it's true.

This spic was trash and also a multiple time criminal, and the lady?? Maybe a ticket.

They couldn’t prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he intended to kill her. I for one am happy about this. The jury did their job and the DA showed his incompetence.

She was a dumb coal burner from commiefornia, so nobody cares.

>more racist than an entire Neo-Nazi town in Idaho after its cable package was reduced to just BET.

Except she wasn't engaged in criminal activity at the time.

>Just deserts
If I had a pic of a desert to post, I would. Maybe the Sahara.

OOGA BOOGA!

Pay debt.

>Pay debt.

Says the leaf who create his fortune from slavery and war.
Fuck off western nigger.

>Illegal immigrant, with 7 prior felonies including possession of heroin in 3 of the cases & narcotics manufacturing, in a sanctuary city, which very existence is a violation of federal law.

Don't make it sound like he's just a humble orange salesman on the side of the highway. Also, name me three recent cases that made national news where the black suspect wasn't in the process of commiting a crime, or had just committed a crime. Bonus points if they didn't act aggressively toward the police.

Cops took out the trash. What's the problem?

>shooting a woman in the back is just like shooting someone trying to kill you
Try harder, nigger.

I would be careful what you say there are some of us in here that are beyond vpn crackhead

LARPing THIS hard, hats off to you faggot

Cops killing niggers is 100% justified

based Pauly Shore

what killer cop has been deported 5 times and shot randomly into a crowd?

Same here. I don't give a fuck about this woman or undocumented citizens but seeing these white trash faggots flip their shit is hilarious.
> Muh day of the rope
Yea, any day now Cletus.

>comparing the actions of a cop and an illegal immigrant
Why do non whites always do this they always put two completely different things on the same footing and make a false equivalence

Are non whites really incapable of higher order cognitive functions? I mean I know that they are stupid but I didn't know they were this stupid.

we already own both houses, they still don't do anything

>he's this retarded
>he's not losing hope in his country because fee fees
>he's gonna watch his son get fucked while playing with his wives son

The difference is your heroes are criminals more often than not. Like the nigger Mike Brown

lulz

>Nonwhite
>Logic
Answered your question.

The guy was deported 5 times for crying out loud, he should have been outright executed, but then again it is liberal land known as Commiefornia, so I wasn't expecting that to pass.

This isn't even a fucking race issue, this is an issue of security of citizens. You would be salty if it was an illegal murdering a black person.

No one outside your Trump cult gives a fuck. fucked, America is a land of immigrants. He will just come back when they deport him you mad you poor fucking hick?

That's still 2nd degree murder if he didn't intent to but did it anyway (clearly he did it)
He was acquitted of murder charges.
> I for one am happy about this. The jury did their job and the DA showed his incompetence.
>literallly the reddit response

you better start appeasing us nigger
dont you know history

> le cuck meme
> le America is a white nation meme
That's all you have? Mean while in reality you wont do a thing as the nation becomes browner.

this is why niggers aren't human, they don't have the brain capacity to understand when someone was rightfully killed vs when someone wasn't

Negro mediocre is better

>Undocumented citizens
Grab the nearest bottle of bleach and empty it into your gut

the cop that killed philando castille got scot free lil dumbfuck

Stop committing violent crimes, nigger.

The hell are you complaining about there's a very clear reason why blacks encounter police as much as they do.
This guy shouldn't even have been in the country in the first place.

>cop says dont do thing
>does thing
>gets shot

Everybody should feel terrible for both these situations. The police should be held responsible and this scumbag should be executed.

It's more out of spite. They don't give any more of a shit about the lives of every nigger shot dead, regardless if it was by their own, (the majority of the killings) or a rayciss cop, than they do about Kate Steinle. Unless, they can use it to gain something or stick it to whitey.

NIGGERS ARE SO STUPID THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THE SPANISH AND SAND NIGGERS (and by sand nigger I mean Africans that made their way to the Middle East) WERE THE FIRST TO KIDNAP AND PUT CHRISTIANS ON BOATS AS SLAVES THEN MADE THEIR WAY TO AFRICA AND MADE AFRICAN SLAVES.

During the Al-Andalus also known as Muslim Spain or Islamic Iberia the Moors controlled much of the peninsula. They imported white Christian slaves from the 8th century until the Reconquista in the late 15th century. The slaves were exported from the Christian section of Spain, as well as Eastern Europe,sparking significant reaction from many in Christian Spain and many Christians still living in Muslim Spain. As the Muslims followed the same technique as Romans to capture slaves; seeking cities to ally with them. Soon after, Muslims were successful, taking Christian captives of 30,000 from Spain. In the eighth century slavery lasted longer due to “frequent cross-border skirmishes, interspersed between periods of major campaigns” Phillips, By the tenth century, in the eastern Mediterranean Byzantine Christian’s were captured by Muslims. Many of the raids designed by Muslims were created for a fast captive of prisoners. Therefore, Muslims restricted the control in order to keep captives from fleeing. The Iberian peninsula served as a base for further exports of slaves into other Muslim regions in Northern Africa.
In 1442, Pope Eugene IV gave the Portuguese the right to explore Africa. The Portuguese attempted to protect their findings from the Spanish, who were beginning to explore Africa contemporaneously. At that time, Spain was occupied by a Muslim power and the Catholic Church felt threatened. Protecting the church, Pope Nicholas V in 1452 gave the right to enslave anyone who was not practicing the Christian religion, known as the Dum Diversas. The Spanish government created the Asiento system, which functioned between the years of 1543 and 1834.

I'm 100% in favor of the one strike rule. One time being in the country illegal is deportation. Two times is being shot in the back of the head and dumped into a grave in the Mojave. No trial, no time wasted. Just one bullet and forget about it. After 2-3 of them being posted on Liveleak we'll stop getting illegal immigrants.

Pretty petty to be glad about her death desu senpai baka. Must be a libtard.

That actually makes sense. I'm guessing you're the butthurt faggot that downvoted it because you're too stupid to understand anything outside of ordering a quarter pounder.

Still are. Look at Libya and they sure aint fucking white.

The country gets jurisdiction over them when they cross the border even if it's not the legally permissible way of entering.
>what is sovereignty

Agree

So, if I break the law am I illegal too?

Even niggers really don't care about other niggers. BLM was staged by soros to enable Hillary's purple revolution but she was incompetent and lost the election in a landslide.

You can be illegally in this country and still be subject to the laws inside of it. If you enter into this place you are now subject its laws. WTF is hard to understand?

See:

I know what he posted. The downvoted comment and your comments are both fucking retarded sentiments from 90 IQ faggots trying to LARP as intellectuals.

>I'm retarded so that must mean everyone else is too

Pretty rich posting the 56% meme while being unable to understand the concept of a nation enforcing its laws within its own borders. I don't expect much people that post that meme, though.

most cops get shot at on a weekly basis, and mostly by niggers. when was the last time you saw a young white girl attacking a spic?

You are comparing Kate Steinle to some violent nigger like Mike Brown or Trayvon? Also, you dont give a shit over other nigger lives. If you did you would be concerned with black on black violence in Chicago or Baltimore. BLM is just to get more gibs from whitey, it has nothing to do with niggers being gunned down.

>heh, this pseudo intellectual thinks he has one up me but he doesn't realize how intelligents i am

>criminals getting killed justly
>vs
>innocents being killed by criminals

Low energy bait.

How does Sup Forums get destroyed so easily all the time?

>Nah, brev. He dindu nuffin. Da police be da real perps on da block where Tyrell be rapin bitches, stealin cars and slangin crack.

Word up, nigger.

niggers deserve it