Sup Forums hypocricy

>Black lives matter
>this is racist. this means that only black lives matter!!
>All lives matter!

>It's okay to be white
>this is totally ok

whiter than you Muhammad

No one on Sup Forums complains if people say
>it's okay to be black

Sage goes in every field

Why the hell does the rest of the world hate Americans so much? They are trying to save the white race, too. Give them a break.

i agree Sup Forums is totally hypocritical they get offended when blacks hate on whites but its OK to hate on blacks and joos on there standards. Both are wrong, but BLM imply's that Black lives do not matter, and BLM hates the All Lives Matter movement. It is ok to be white, is simply a statement saying its ok to be white, but they did this to show normies how the country hates whites as they overacted, and thought is was white supremacy.

>black lives matter and its okay to be black are not the same thing
typical genocidal criminal bong post

>they are trying to save the white race
>56%ers
lmao

Niggers chimped out and claimed people saying all lives matter was raciss, not the other way around

Why do leftards constantly try and rewrite history? Show (((your))) real flag.

Nigga Sup Forums literally sperged out when Black Lives Matter started even being a thing, and moaned and complained, "WAHH ALL LIVEZ MATTER DOOD!"

Yet Sup Forums says its okay to be white, as if they didnt prevously sperg out at the saying of Black Lives Matter

your cunt is literally an island full of rapists and murderers, lmao.

"All lives matter" had literally nothing to do with Sup Forums, it was a normie conservative thing in response to niggers chimping out and claiming to be the only victims of violence while at the same time being the biggest perpetrators

Sup Forumss response to all lives matter was to laugh at the people who thought they could talk sense into a pack of raging baboons. Show real flag, leaf-israeli

>All lives matter had literally nothing to do with pol
>I wonder why leftards rewrite history

Luckily there's an archive, go search it and try and find Sup Forums seriously promoting it. And trying to make fun of me for being Australian hardly works when you are too chicken shit to reveal the third world dystopia you live in.

left side of the pic should actually just be a heavily used 56% meme with no text at all

Sage-ing the memeflag.

>Go find the magic thread where the entirity of pol acts as a single entity in support of a single subject.
my sides

Sage for your muslim transgender prime minister lmao

>why should i go find proof for my claim when i know it doesn't exist?
kek memeflag

>Calls other's flag a meme flag
>Literally a burger

Why dont you show me proof pol doesnt support all lives matter?
>protip you cant

because you made the claim dummy. you have the responsibility to prove your claim, or we can just let it float away like crap in the wind. your choice.

This is probably the stupidest post on Sup Forums all day
>this is racist. this means that only black lives matter!!
The racism doesn't come from the use of the term "black lives matter", but from the widespread backlash of using "white lives matter". The point of the phrase "it's ok to be white" is to expose the exact same racial hatred coming from those who feel threatened by the phrase "white lives matter". People who use the term "It's ok to be white" have no problems with those using the term "it's ok to be black", only with those who don't think that it's ok to be white.

posts with a meme flag op is obviously a canadian

I think BLM is hypocrite because they don't adress the main cause of dead blacks. It's not cops, it's other blacks.
They don't reflect their ghetto culture. That's what I'm criticizing.

Whites are just hated for being white and every problem in the world gets projected on them

Blacks kill each other at rates so high it makes the US look like a dangerous place compared to europe. The slogan should be black lives only matter to whites.

>Sup Forums
>ever calling something racist to deligitimize it
Of course BLM is racist, and as a fellow racist I can't wait for the black ethno state.