Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VVlxaYUe_u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's garbage.

/r9k/ the animé

Its shit. Fuck off.

Check the catalogue you stupid dumb phone posting piece of scum.

It's wish fullfilment.

>Take the interesting themes of social criticism from authors who lived 150 years before you
>Package it into a shitty cut down prosaically retarded version called a light "novel" and sell it to retarded otaku who are barely literate
>Then make a shitty anime that is based on the shitty LN but cuts out half the important plot points and replaces them with shit filler
>????
>Profit because of /r9k/ losers praising it as the best thing ever because "muh feels"
It's shit, pure and simple.

One of the best, use it on my therapy clients all the time.

self insert for losers

ME ON THE LEFT

this desu

How and why would anyone on Sup Forums live a better life than /rk9/ and similar losers.

BORING

the MLM arc sucked shit

Not enough Yamazaki screentime.

If you don't sympathize with sato at least on some level you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is yamazaki, /rk9/ is sato

bad anime-orignal ending and filler arcs, also omitted drug usage makes some scenes confusing

not really, it just makes him seem insanebecause he has been isolated for so long

if you are truly fucked up you get the same effects of lsd drugs without em

I'm a hikki neet worse than Sato and even I hate his whiny ">tfw no gf" guts and half assed schemes.

But he's not a relatable character, he's a whiny fucking bitch.

If you want whiny see Shinji Ikari. Sato seems to care in comparision

It meanders after the suicide island.

I'd rather see you instead.

Whats Misaki?

How? Explain.

Have you even seen this show?

It really seems like the people conplaining have never seen this show.

Stop looking through your rose tinted glasses and go watch it again.

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a well thought out and well versed explanation. I've never thought of it this way, you must have really paid attention to this show, thank you user for your reply. It WAS just my opinion of the show and not the fact that I actually watched it, huh?

Or because you're just bait.

HMU

*tips fedora*

Mind if I post this screenshot on reddit?

>rose tinted glasses
Whenever I see someone use this term I know I can completely disregard them.

There isn't more of it.

TL Note:

>"user blew me the fuck out. I need to prep the bull anyway."

B-but user, we hardly even know each other...

Light Novel > Manga > Anime

Actually it's novel >> anime > manga

Love at first sight baby.

Anime: didn't cover enough, Saito not enough of a piece of shit.

Manga: Went too far in places and really started going off the rails as it went on. Worst ending.

Original Novel: Depressing.

Go for it, you going back there would be a good thing, please don't come back.

t. tsundere

D-DON'T COME BACK!

That's not what I meant.

*holds your hand*

user, you're so cute.

That was meant for the tusdere comment. I fucked up.

Goddamn user, you're so perfect, I want to cum inside you and take responsibility.

I really disliked NHK. Mostly because I didn't agree with its messages, the ending sucked and the main girl was disgusting.

>Disgusting

I pretend that I have some mental illness (feat of interacting with people and crowded places, learning difficulties etc.) , and the stupid ass government pays me 300 a month. the catch is, that I am fine as fuck (I only dislike interacting with stupid people, I am not afraid of crowded places and I can memorize almost any info I read).
Yeah, I think that I am better of than /rk9/.

Yes, one of the most annoying and selfish characters in anime. If I was in the mc's place, I would have let her kill herself.

It's funny how I hate her while viewing it, and later it turns out that she was supposed to be a negative character.

Exactly. Some person isn't going to come along and save you. Not unless they has problems.

The government pays you 300 dollars a month because you are in fact mentally ill, more than likely you are autistic or at least an aspie judging by the way you reeee at interacting with people you deem stupid. If you don't have a job then you're an idiot because 300 dollars is chump change.

Literally him

youtu.be/VVlxaYUe_u4

>$300 a month
How the fuck can you even live off with that money? That's probably a week's worth of food for food alone to me, I have shit to pay like electricity, water, mortgage and other shit. The only way I can imagine somebody living off like that is if they still live with their parents.

kek'd hard

One of the best and most relevant stories of the 21th century. A masterpiece, this isn't just anime, it's folm. The writer is simply a genius.

Its kino. Pure kino. Normies just don't undertand it.

I am studying at the moment. I got a free place in film school, and all I need the money for is some food and a lot of spending. I got the money, because the psychotherapist is a family friend. We literally sat down and thought of a lot of bullshit reasons, why I couldn't go to the army and why they should pay me money. Also, I dislike talking to stupid people (the kind of people who drink, party and only talk about stupid things). Thanks to my parents, who are some of the most cultured people in the country, I have the privilege to spend my time with musicians, actors, directors, composers and their smart and successful sons and daughters.

If you sympathize with him in any way you deserve to stay a shitty neet forever.

Atrocious animation in many of the episodes.

The QUALITY and lack of animation in general.

It seems that unlike 90% of people who watch the show, you actually understand the point of Misaki's character.

These stupid people who only talk about stupid things won't talk to you about anything deeper because they don't know you. People don't want to have deep intellectual conversations with people they don't know or trust. Small talk is natural and drinking isn't necessarily the sign of a stupid person, nor is partying. I only try to bully you because I care user. I want you to be open to experiencing the world around you.

Not that user but let's not sugarcoat anything here, the average person is actually pretty retarded. Maybe it's just your inferior intelligence that prevents you from seeing it.

I lived hikikomori style for a year in my country with 200$ per month. 100$ was on internet and bills the rest for food and tobacco and cheap alcohol.
If you know what to buy for food and how to cook for 5-7 days then you will be good.

Whats different between the novel and the Anime? I peeked at the Manga and everyone was acting ooc

>the average person is actually pretty retarded
This might be true because I know very well that it is but if you can crack the outer shell of many peoples "retardation" and stop seeing people on an intellectual level and start seeing them on a human scale you will realize that sometimes the dumbest person can add a good amount of value to your life in some way shape or form. I would rather have a rich idiot who will help me in my time of need than an intelligent jackass who will only laugh at me in my time of need. There are many people in this world who could have benefited you or enriched your life had you let them and if you get to know them and you don't like what you find then just cut ties with them, its that easy.

And how do you pay rent

They acted retarded in the pyramid scheme arc and the QUALITY was atrocious at times. Otherwise 10/10 my all time favorite.

I didnt cause i have my own apartment, that was just a bad year for me.

Enjoy your 30 silver.
You could have been flying right now, or working in counterintellingence.

I did spend my younger years with avarage people (classmates and etc.) and everyone was really open and we went drinking/partying sometimes. But I always had to act a little bit dumber than I actually am, in order to fit in with them. Soon after realizing that, I abandoned all my old friends, and stopped drinking entirely. I only like people, who provide a challenge, when I talk to them.

I fucking hate my country. I ain't gonna lift a finger to fight for it. That is the reason why I didn't want to go.

Yeah she's meant to be a selfish bitch because unlike edgy teen angst characters, actually depressed people act like selfish cunts.

Sup Forums channels themselves into a hobby at least. /r9k/ has nothing but cannibalised memes

>That is the reason why I didn't want to go.
Don't join the army for your country, but to have your country pay for a lot of things.

>why I couldn't go to the army
What are you, a gook?

The animation is pretty shit occasionally

I can't relate to it anymore, so now it's odd as fuck to rewatch

Anime doesn't even have a happy ending, where I wanted Sato to become a wagecuck, but at least has Misaki with the goal of nurturing her (and helping eachother) to be less of a cynical asshole and end with a normal relationship as bf and gf.

I don't know, where people despise Misaki with her attempts to be a "manipulator" in to find self worth in lessoning Sato. I pitied her after learning about her past. Plus she's still cute as fuck.

Also, the music in that show was nice.

Scanned through the manga and never touched the novel.

the last scene was pointless . tho it was a pretty good anime

>But he's not a relatable character, he's a whiny fucking bitch.
>whining about his character
wow you must have really connected with him

Manga >>>>> Anime >>>>> LN

the opening is godlike

whore on the left

Manga >>> LN > Anime

I felt really bad about watching it, but the romance what seriously weak, and had many flaws.
So we have a Neet that tries to escape his problems like any other user would, but then he has this mentally ill girl come home to him. However because she is that lonely she tries to fix his shit, even through she doesn't know shit about it.
It's a classic no doubt, but holy fuck it had so many flaws.

QUALITY all over the place

I wish a qt girl came to my life like Misaki and initiated all kinds of fun things to do with her.

Any other similar, recommendable mangas? Read the manga few days ago and instantly wanted to reread it, but would rather have something similar.

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one who absolutely hated her.

She was ok until that line when she just outright stated she was only helping Sato as a way of propping herself up, and basically tried to impede his progress toward living a happy life for the sake of feeling superior to him. After that I only felt a white hot hatred whenever Misaki was on screen.

She would have been doing the world a favor if she offed herself, but not only did she NOT do that, they fucking end up together in the end.
The ending was a dumpsterfire, only enjoyable moments in the series were the interactions between Sato and best bro Yamazaki

/adv/

The animation gets laughably bad for a few episodes. I wish they would do a remastered BD. So much work that needs to be done.

I can't find an image of a man tipping his fedora hard enough for some of the posts itt.

If you're so intelligent, why are you using all those superfluous commas?

He's just trying to provide you with a challenge.