Thunderbolt fantasy manga thread

I like how both manga give the girls in the cast more screen time and interaction with one and another than in the show

Best page this chapter

i liked the part with all the blue girl ryona

Wait a new series
I remember seeing a thunderbolt manga that looks like armature shit
This one look much much better

There are two manga of Thunderbolt fantasy, one is this one which is has giden type of story while the other one follow the plot of the show but with some even play out differently.
Regardless of the art style, Dān Fěi and
Xíng Hài are great in both series.

Looks like unlike his show counterpart, Diāo Mìng in the manga
is much more violence and seems to have collecting fetish may be even a rapist

did blue female antagonist die already in the manga?

Yes,she did, and sadly in a far brutal way than in the show....

>in a far brutal way than in the show
well now i'm interested

also nice triple dubs

Enjoy

The puppet show was bro's before ho's while the manga are the opposite. Also, show was less angsty and more comedic. If I had to take a guess, show was shounen/seinen, while manga is more shoujo. Although, I really don't like the way they're portraying the villians here. Making them all rapey is the laziest way of making someone look evil.

they made the hook sword guy from someone who actually felt bad from bluegirl death to an evil rapehappy sadist with a hair fetish.
bluegirl got more sympathethic tho, mostly due to high violence bullying from her own boss and comrade

>they made the hook sword guy from someone who actually felt bad from bluegirl death to an evil rapehappy sadist with a hair fetish.
Either way it sounds like he has more personality than in the show at least.

they just went from one character archetype to another, edgier, one.

I felt the show was more appropriate since it felt like none of the loyal underlings were inherently evil, just loyal to an 'evil' boss. I mean, the theme of the show was basically questioning people's role and morality. Everything is not what it seems. The manga just makes it explicit who's good and who's evil.

Continue after this page, we get some ken service for the ladies readers

New character ?

is this a spin off with just short tidbits that happened offscreen in the show or does it also adapt the main story that was shown in the show?

Its not just hair fetish, manga Diāo Mìng
seems to be interesting collecting all kinds of stuff,l like eyes,nails, skin, and teeth also

It's more like tidbits that happened offscreen in the show.
The gaiden is taking the point of view Dān Fěi and we get to see more of her inner thought and feelings.

What do you think of manga Xíng Hài ?