NOTCH said THAT?

NOTCH said THAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170629205526/https:/twitter.com/notch/status/880517922870906880
reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/6kbgnj/notch_if_youre_against_the_concept_of_a/?st=janca26t&sh=76488271
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Times are changing my friend

Notch is going full 1488

also proof web.archive.org/web/20170629205526/https:/twitter.com/notch/status/880517922870906880

also some faggy redditors getting mad at it reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/6kbgnj/notch_if_youre_against_the_concept_of_a/?st=janca26t&sh=76488271

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

B T F O AND LIBTRENDIES
A
G
S

Fags*
The lunatic liberals are just begging to be gassed at this point.

Notch only cares that things are fair, he won't go 1488. He is just hyper sensitive to double standards, probably more than even us for some reason. Maybe he had to deal with some unfair standards in his life.

How stupid. What next, two leg pride day? Nose pride day?

I haven't seen any one leg pride days, so no

Our Goy
Someone photoshop pewdiepie as hitler and notch as deputy fuhrer rudolf hess

Not-being-molested-while-young-and-turning-into-a-homosexual-(who is really a pedophile)-pride.

Next is WHITE PRIDE MILLENIA

>Lars Larsson
Literally the Swedish equivalent of John Johnson or Hans Hanson. Also, nice duberoonees.

If homosexuality is so "natural", then why does it get its own pride day?

His wife divorced him literally one day after the minimum amount of time had passed for her to get his shit.

I agree with that. Pride is for all.
I don't understand the backlash on it. If anything, it should be embraced. and yes, it could turn into a general sex-fest-degenracy-shitshow, or maybe not, and it would be people's celebration of ourselves, of love, unafraid and proud.
>but what could straight people be afraid of
I think PDA is generally frowned upon, people can and will shame others "just because", regardless of specifics, not only 'people you don't even know', but friends, relatives, maybe your family would one day just decide to flip and shun your SO
"straight oppression" sounds ridiculous, but I think it's because it's used when no oppression takes place. when media covers pride, there's no oppression. i wanted to say that someone else's existence isn't oppressing you particularly when it doesn't have anything to do with you, but it is such a fucking mess with some people claiming just that, I just don't fucking know anymore.
I wouldn't brush off "straight oppression" as nonexisting, though. Hell, just doing that, ignoring and ridiculing the existence of any "straight oppression" at all, >lol you're a white male!, is "oppressive" (whatever the hell that word means. well, alienating someone). Legbutts are trying their darndest to subvert themselves, their (or rather, the) 'inclusiveness and acceptance' (whether it's a facade or not, it's really up to your interpretation), with these reactions to straight pride and such from some - it's just fucking impolite.

Maybe he was always telling her she deserved to be shot?

He said pic related too

You know things haven't changed at all when an user thinks this tweet is "full 1488"

why does he use the cunt nickname?

THIS IS ACCURATE
FUCKING KEK (tips)

Has Notch finally lost his mind? Has anyone ever asked him how many women he's slept with?

He's taking things up a Notch.

the dude is actually free. he's made so much money that he doesn't have to worry about his opinions losing him his livelihood. free speech is only actually possible for the wealthy.

wtf I might actually buy minecraft now.

This is what happened to me, can vouch for its accuracy. Don't worry, I hate myself and plan on committing sodoku soon.

Most white men are this based, its just a shame you have to be rich as fuck to do it publicly without subhuman leftists trying to ruin your life

This guys been fucking on it. Hell i just learned about him.

oh shit that's pretty gud

He has gone off the deep end. Going full Sam Hyde.

Day?

Faggots get a whole month now. Where's our month!

You're a gay pedophile?

This. He's very neutral. Which makes his opinions pretty valuable.

Damn, big respect to this guy. He has billions and he could choose to be away from this, but he isn't. God bless him.

Reminder that she only got away with a few hundred thousand instead of the hundreds of millions she would have got if she'd waited a bit longer until he sold to Microsoft

But i have sub 4inch penis...WHERES MY DAY?!?!

and yesterday he said it's okay to be white?! im sad i missed that happening. is notch /ourguy/?

Notch has the money of one of the elite, but wasn't invited into the club because he's never had sex with children. He's hated by the rich jew because like Trump he has so much money he never has to give a single fuck again in his entire life, or the lives of the next ten generations of his family... but he's still not "one of them."

He's not well liked at the yacht club.

Notch is, "Notch's guy." He's just tired of dealing with liberal bullshit.

Demons truly do live amongst us.

>Mein Kraft

Based Notch

Is he dare i say it /ourguy/?

No he got molested as a child. May god bless him and heal his wounds.

Roughly how many women would Notch have slept with at this point? I'd be curious how many were pre and post Minecraft.

Well it seems he stopped sucking reddit cock after selling minecraft and came back here. So yes, you can.