I can't help but feel like an unwanted refugee...

I can't help but feel like an unwanted refugee, but Sup Forums has decreed that Chinese animation is not "western" and is not allowed to be posted there. I know that Sup Forums is for Japanese animation, but if all things are equal, then Sup Forums would be the board for eastern animation as well. So... even though China and Japan really don't like one another, what do you think about Chinese animation?

I've been watching a lot of 虹猫蓝兔, which has four seasons, a mini-series and a theatrical movie all in direct continuity. It also has a number of unconnected cartoons, so the franchise has been getting new episodes in one form or another since 2005. This is a clip from season three.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BbiJxiF0CM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cwyG8krXyU
youtube.com/watch?v=6HuNRJdTIRI
youtube.com/watch?v=SEpXtoKpkz4
youtube.com/watch?v=qSS572GZq2A
youtube.com/watch?v=j5qN9tNcXiA
youtube.com/watch?v=qlNTL9UT4hg
youtube.com/watch?v=L5vSgUexJNM
hadoken.net/kof-anime-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=04eWhJENHuM
youtube.com/watch?v=AIBxTYVjiaY
youtube.com/watch?v=UFHuJ2tPMCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You dare post this chinese TRASH in our superior NIPPON board ?
You could've been forgiven if at least it offered little girls and fanservice, instead all I can see is furry.
BEGONE FROM OUR SACRED GROUNDS

youtube.com/watch?v=3cwyG8krXyU

Don't bother, majority of Sup Forums doesn't know or care about actual chinese cartoons.

Won't matter till a few years from now.

Equal what? The fuck are you talking about? Get that filthy garbage out of here thirdworlder cockroach. And read the name of the fucking board it's Sup Forums anime & manga not Sup Forums eastern comic and cartoon.

Since when all thing are equal and Sup Forums is the board for eastern animation? No one want filthy chinkshit here. Go drink your children pee, chink chong.

>but if all things are equal
AHAHAHAHAAH Since fucking when

why so aggressive, you know that the real "chinese cartoon" will dominate the market and replace old and busted nip shit right?
>watching harem shit for the n time
>watching isekai shit for the whole season
top kek white cucks

>15 RMB has been deposited into your baidu account. Keep up the good work!

Opera cats is alright.

Also, can someone explain to me why is Umaru so fucking popular in China

Did you stalking me, filthy chink? Go back to drink your fence wine or i will nanking your family again.

>be chink
>stalking white pigs and Nipponese all the times because he had inferior complex
Sad

GROSS, i just finished mastubate.

>he says this while his fellow chinks are jacking off to the same harem shit and looking forward to more isekai shit
LOL

>implying this thread isn't a falseflag by that one pissed off gookfag who is salty that his webtoon threads keep getting shit on

>wasted his whole life stalking people on the internet
LMAO weeb

You can post cartoons from outside America on Sup Forums. There are two good Chinese batman test reels that I've seen posted there at least once.

This thing has anime-ish eyes, but is clearly not anime.

Nekopara is Chinese, but is fine on Sup Forums because it fits because moe, sex appeal and soft visuals. That taiwanese puppet show fit here because it had a Jap dub, crazy anime action and a stupid plot. Lots of anime is actually from Korea, but is anime.

This is not anime

>Lots of anime is actually from Korea
Those are in-betweens. Actual staff with actual creative control like director, key animator etc are still Japanese, you fucking retard. And the puppet show is tolerated because it's got an anime writer, nip dubs AND nip music composer.

>Nekopara is Chinese,
Wait, what?!

The creator is a Chinese expat living in Japan, who did all of the artwork, character design, and led the put most of it together. She did employ Japanese assistants and publish it for Japan, so yeah.

I meant Korean produced shows no-one's heard of like micro Commando where they held complete creative control. Mostly knockoffs of actual anime from the 70s, same with their cartoons.

Rest of Asia animation and comics are not only allowed here.

Belong here

fuck off to Sup Forums you fucking furry

Sup Forums followed To Be Hero japanese dub, despite the fact that they fucked up the ending.

>ching chong
pls no

keep it back to Sup Forums

Fuck off,五毛 scum

Chinese is such god damn ugly-sounding language that I can confidently say never, you filthy chink.

Chankoro apologist fuck off. This is a board for anime. Fuck off to Sup Forums.
Fuking faggot.

>but is fine on Sup Forums
Not really. Mods allow it, but it should be given the original Naruto treatment, given the Youtube/Twitch celebrity worshipping fanbase.

You'd think that Sup Forums would warm up to chink shit a little, with thunderbolt fantasy being joint nip and chink and all.

I think it's a matter of interpretation again tbqh
LNs / WNs were put on /jp/ but mainly because translated LNs / WNs were a massive rarity back then and they weren't that hot in the first place. The general argument for chinkshit and gookshit goes "well they all use the Japanese style and share a lot of tropes so we might as well put it on Sup Forums the only reason it's not in the description is because it wasn't relevant back in the day" and it really depends on whether or not you agree with that statement.

TF is from Taiwan, not the PRC, and you don't have to suffer the horrendously-sounding Chinese language to watch it.

The ROC and the PRC both claim to be China. Neither of them recognize the other as a country so for all intents and purposes both of them are China

You're obviously confused, people only come to this place to praise their w/a/ifu and have shipping Sup Forumsneurysms.

At leasdt chinks have a mAhou shoujo show

Beibei is my comfort woman

The opera cats cartoon has some stiff animation, but it has a lot of charm. A string of episodes near the end of season two dealt with a husband and wife. The wife was corrupted by the villain. In order to cure her, the husband walks towards her, withstanding her attacks, while flashbacks of the time they spent together in better days flash by. I'm sure it's not the most original thing in the world, but it was still touching.

>balala
>beibei
Shit ugly names

the ss1 of this shit was alright, but it turned to shit after ss2 when they introduce new enemies and allies with have nothing to do with their swords (which is the main plot at the start)
They don't even use sword in ss4 for fucksake.

Some of the later Hongmao and Lantu cartoons got pretty weird. Like this one, where they were turned into faeries.

I think tentacles show up at least once every season in all of the cartoons in this franchise.

At least has cute girls
youtube.com/watch?v=6HuNRJdTIRI

Balala 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=SEpXtoKpkz4

>No posting the best Korea cartoons
youtube.com/watch?v=qSS572GZq2A
youtube.com/watch?v=j5qN9tNcXiA

You almost tricked me into believing it got a japanese dub. I would probably watch it if it gets a dub in jap, english, french or even italian.

But
>cute chinese girl
I can't suspend my disbelief.

This means war with Sup Forums then, I don't want chink shit on our board, they will have to accept that this is 100% Sup Forums related. Ironically, with Sup Forums's elitism, we probably hate chink shit more than them.

I only care about chinese animation if it's anime.

Wouldn't Japan have to conquer China in order for it to, be definition, be anime?

>I can't suspend my disbelief.
Cute chinese girls exist though and
>3D having a bearing on 2D
I mean if anime corresponded to real life Japanese high schoolers regularly live in these huge houses alone (or with an onee / imouto who openly wants his dick) on a part time job at 7/11 and the dumbest fuck ever to exist has scores of women trying to grab his cock at any one time

>trying to conquer China
>ever
The Manchu have disappeared almost entirely, both the language and the people. If Japan conquered China then Japan would start turning out chinkshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlNTL9UT4hg
>that animation
>that fight scene
>that kino camera movements
how can isekai rpg no 1223884 can even compete

>watching furry shit
For what purpose.

I find it puzzling that the main character doesn't have a sword.

Also WTF is the Star of David doing there for?

It's not "the Star of David", it's a hexagram.

Remember some japs studio use chink or gooks to work
Its a matter of time for chinks making good animes

This is SAO/ mahou shonen chink show?

Fujo chink show

Japanese objectively sounds nicer, Mandarin is butchered middle Chinese because retarded manchus literally couldn't figure out how to pronounce it
t. actual chink

kill yourself you fucking filth.

Wake me up when they become self-sufficient enough that Kung Fu Panda is actually made by them, not by foreign devils.

Yeah right, that PV alone probably took 4 months to create.
Also,
>ching chong ching chong ching chong

I'd gladly eat up isekai than this.

>Wanting copy a enemy artstyle
The chinks hates anything from japan?

>balala
>beibei
sounds HARAM

AT LEAST HAS QT CHINK GRILS

MOBA chinks show, they're e sport player kek

This is a board for anime&manga not chinese and korean cartoons.

kek or you want this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=L5vSgUexJNM

Well anime studios use Chinks and gook

So when is the King of Fighters chinese anime going to start?
It was supposed to be released this year (no later than march 2017).

hadoken.net/kof-anime-news/

youtube.com/watch?v=04eWhJENHuM
or 3D my shit up

Balala has neckbeard fanbase in china?

Of all the chinese cartoon that I found this one interested me the most
youtube.com/watch?v=AIBxTYVjiaY
too fucking bad no news about it

>if things are equal

They aren't, Sup Forums is cancer and should be deleted

>just another Journey to the West variant

Fuck off

That's some shit tier animation, just a step from flash cartoons of the early 00's.

>posting an actual Chinese cartoon
This fucking guy

Why does every character look the same in this? Their facial expressions are so similar.

The first cartoons in this franchise actually were early 2000 flash cartoons!

>mods don't delete literal chinese cartoons but delete threads Sup Forums has had forever because of newfags trying too hard to fit in and faggots unironically going on /qa/
I have no words

Backgrounds are good, SFX and animation are OK, but the characters designs are fucking terrible.

But in all seriousness, this is a good cartoon. It had a lot of genuine drama, with levels of blood and violence that, by western standards, are very uncommon. I'm sure there are anime that make this look like Dora the Explorer, but I really liked the show and Sup Forums was starting to like it as well. The thread had 450 posts and 100 posters in it before it got deleted. Then they've been shot down on site.

In this webm, the bear just saw his best friend die and the woman he loves fall down a ravine. He went home, got shitfaced with alcohol, and made a fake version of his lady he could make out with. It was funny and sad at the same time.

Chinese animation is fine, I mean, it's nothing new.
If the voice actors are chinese then you need to go. Maybe to Sup Forums or Sup Forums I don't know.

boo hoo

I think the world in general would start taking Chinese animation/art more seriously if China for once in their fucking existence respected foreign IPs, titles, copyrights etc.

You guys ever go to a Chinese night market in in the mainland?

They have TV shows and cartoons that completely, shamelessly borrow designs and elements from other more widely known franchises.

Just in recent years, China had some live-action drama that ripped costume designs from the last 3 or 4 Assassin's Creed titles. The best part is that the show was supposed to promote Anti-Japanese propaganda during the Sino Wars.

Look up the Chinese World of Warcraft movie.

Or if you live in NY, just stroll down anywhere in Chinatown or Flushing if you need a bootleg knockoff of something.

China has no shame.

The only chinese show that I saw was Lu's Time, when I was into league of legends, it was good, at least the first season, the second season is like they didn't know where to go or do. For korean animation I remember Mix Masters.

Just another Jewish plot

>I think the world in general would start taking Chinese animation/art more seriously if China for once in their fucking existence respected foreign IPs, titles, copyrights etc.
>implying that's the problem, or a problem at all
The reason people don't take them seriously is because they refuse to actually make good animation, they have this weird fixation on animals instead of humans when animating and they generally rip off the actual stories and shit wholesale. Now that's not a problem either...as long as you've never seen the original. If you've seen the original then it's jarring.
Then there's the problem of (modern and Mandarin at least) Chinese objectively being a pretty shit-sounding language that doesn't lend itself well to certain ways of speaking - or to romanization.
Basically, nobody fucking cares (or at least, I don't think they should care) if they rip off a costume or two or even a part of the plot. There's really only so many costumes you can design, and it feels like every Isekai protagonist looks exactly the fucking same for some inane reason. The problem is that they just take an entire story and shove it in and generally don't even choose the good stories. The quality of the show itself is too poor. The mentality and shame or lack thereof of the creators of the show is wholly irrelevant.

are we talking about chinese ripoff anime?

cuz i found something like that:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFHuJ2tPMCI

我的冒險世界 - My Mao Xian World.

Basically, a chinese minecraft anime.

dunno if its actually official tho.