Shingeki no Kyojin

Chapter is out.
yonkouprod.com/reader/read/attack-on-titan/en/0/89/page/01

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4qfcK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We truly are the Shingeki no kyojin

Are the Ackermen and the East Sea clan part of the Eldians?

Ymir confirmed retard, can't write a proper letter. DEAD finally.

Read the chapter and I'm sure of these things now.
>Historia IS from King Fritz lineage.
>Armin knows it, knows about Dina and knows about what Eren wants to hide.
>Either Eren or Armin will start plans to murder Historia.
Betting on the later.

No, Kenny's grandfather mentioned they are from a different bloodline from the eldians.

AM is endgame.

Eren, you fucking...

- Armin, next chapter (probably)

Eren confirmed chuuni.

Ymir - eaten by the warriors
Historia - eaten by one of the wall shifters

Fucking Isayama.

I don't think Armin knows about Dina but he definitely knows Eren is hiding something and if I could guess, he suspects Eren is planning something.

>This is Piggy Snout

Also this page.
Reiss = Fritz.

He was to one who was writing Eren's memories and is likely putting the pieces together at that moment.

>>Armin knows it, knows about Dina and knows about what Eren wants to hide.

Maybe future Armin told Eren to send memories to the past in order to protect himself and Mikasa.

Maybe everything that has happened so far part of his plan to take over the Coordinate power and rule the world as the EMA triumvirate.

Armin is playing 4D Chess across multiple timelines.

Armin is Barron Trump.

>we'll live to see Gesumin animated

Can't wait for April desu.

Guess i'll wait for a proper translation, i can't understand any of this gibberish

Reminder that Yumikuri has been confirmed.

>Mikasa and Armin, if you want to save them all... fulfill your mission
>Mikasa? Armin? Who are you talking about?
>Huh? I don't know. Who is the owner of this memory?

I'm telling you fucks, "from you, 2000 years from now" is still important, this shit will still get time travel

yes

Memories transcend time but people don't. Unless reincarnation.

Maybe but I think he is more pissed than anything.

does someone still have the raw chapter? I'd rather read that one

imgur.com/a/4qfcK

What about it being said things happening over and over again?

>Armin plots Historia's murder
I think it's more like he'd tell Levi or Hanji what's going on and Eren would get mad at him for telling.

What would he have to be pissed about if he didn't know?

thanks

Yo hold the fucking phone, what if the Owl isn't a random dude, he's actually time-travelling grown up Eren? Eren is named after Eren. It's a time loop.

>mfw this chapter marks the official start of mutinyb owl
>mfw not even an emafag yet i'm nervous

Didn't you see him this chapter? I don't know why he is so serious. I can bet he is pissed for something.

Armin a shit.

It can't be possible, Kruger nose is big.

You know very well gesumin wouldn't stop just with that.

stop it user

What a fun ride will that be.

>he's actually time-travelling grown up Eren
Eren couldn't look that based.

Why doesn't Isayama want YH to be happy together?

Eren didn't reveal this information in order to protect Historia and Armin told her to be free or to live here life. The fight won't happen for that.

Armin is cute.

>tumblr

>Ymir was an Eldian cult figurehead

I fucking knew it.

Historia's blood wouldn't help, but Sieg is Dina's son so Eren will probably have to face the possibility of eating his brother.

No but seriously though, why would the Owl mention Mikasa and Armin? This is the most mind-blowing thing in recent chapters. He couldn't have known them, hell they might actually not even have been born yet. Are Shifter memories time-travelling?

Historia is going to be fine but shifters are destined to suffer.

Maybe because of muh suffering and tragedy. The "yet" was kind of odd though.

I think none of the characters will be fine in the end. I feel like Eren is going to doom everyone.

Yes but Eren has never said he wants to protect Armin and Mikasa so is still a mystery. Isayama ended the chapter like that for a reason.

>implying there is anything wrong with tumblr

>I can't marry you yet
Is this a mistranslation or something?

It would have been before they were conceived if they are the same age as Eren.

Because he doesn't give a fuck about your deluded ship. Kill yourself already.

>Armin's face in the chapter
>Implying he cares.

Isn't the fake king of royal blood?

All that Armin's talk about sacrificing people for the "greater good" is all for these last chapters.

Eren is only 15 maybe his nose will grow bigger still.

Another moonfag also translated it like that with the "yet"

Reminder that Ymir was raped many times by Marley officers

I'm sorry but Ymir is ugly as fuck.

*twice.

To you, 2000 years from now

Armin is pissed for something else and not only with Eren, something happened with Mikasa. I don't know if he is jealous, mad, sad.

Trying to figure out what it's going to take for me to pick this up again but backstory chapters were fucking awful. Armin becoming a titan was underwhelming too. Sup Forums has this series gone to shit?

This manga actually only gets better.

Kek this. Although it's not surprising anyone with half a brain could have seen she was trash since the beginning this only further proves it.

To this

Wish I was there to hit her with rocks as well.

reported

>muh first manga
K E K

Don't trustYou'll regret it.

Hopefully Mikasa dies to protect Eren and Armin carries the plan on to eat Historia. Armin deserves Eren more.

I wasn't even shitposting, this manga is fucking great and only gets better. What are your complaints about the more recent chapters?

>tfw ywn ever dominate then violate Ymir's body by impregnating her with your man seed

Shitmin being alive.

If Armong ate historia he would have to eat Eren too for the coordinate.

So, the other titans can share the memories too, not only the coordinate? Kruger did.

Indeed. The Manga is great.

Both Mikasa and Historia deserve better than Eren

Well honestly i only visit these threads when a new chapter comes out so i don't partake in the shipping/character hating autism that goes on here, so it doesn't affect me one bit.

It's shitty, awful and stupid. The reveals are underwhelming and don't advance the story. We're stuck in flashback mode.

Yes

Wow, so Ymir was literally random nobody begger all along despite all the foreshadowings? Bravo Isayama, this is another lackluster reveal we all wanted.

How is that supposed to factor in?

Maybe she couldn't reveal anything because of Reiner.

They only threw rocks at her.

>What are your complaints about the more recent chapters?
The writing, the pacing, the reveals, it manages to be both asspullery and underwhelming. Don't mistake info dump with answers we craved with good writing or narrative cohesion.

I don't know why everyone thinks they'd try to feed Historia to Eren when they've got Zeke on the island. More likely they're just going to have Historia follow Eren around whenever he needs to command Titans until they can lay a trap and let Eren eat Zeke.

Hisu pls, she will only marry and impregnate you soon.

Historia, you savage.

They have the fake king too, he seemed to be of royal blood.

Well it's mentioned she couldn't reveal anything, because Reiner was watching.

Nothing supported that.

>Fritz surname

Fuck off.

She's still alive, smart, soon, indeed, and yes.

I'm still salty about Armin not dying even though I understand why Isayama needed to give the CT to the Survey Corps. I still think he could've had both Erwin and Armin die, avoid the serumbowl altogether and give it to Sasha. Would've been better to see Eren and Mikasa having to deal with their biggest loss yet.

I'm enjpying the reveals personally: it's satisfying to see everything fall into place and have some theories confirmed and the world expanded without feeling like the story has nothing left to offer.

Looking forward to see how things wrap up desu.

Then Zeke will find out Historia has royal blood and he wanna fuck her

No she wasn't.

Ymir loves Historia only, everyone knows that. The marley officers respected her lesbianism and only threw rocks at her (moderately).

No but seriously though, when are we getting better translations, this chapter is literal fucking gibberish

So Ymir is jesus and the eldians are jews and Isayama is pretty much saying they were right, she is not the real Ymir.

What's next? Hitler was right? Mussolini is a saint?