Ghastly gabagool gashes are slaying sex-starved soyboys

Sexuality in the post-antibiotic era is pretty complicated. How are you guys handling the new risk matrix?

>Gonorrhea resistant to antibiotics
>Syphilis resistant to antibiotics
>HIV developing new resistance, Super AIDS no longer a joke
>HPV jungles teem inside every snatch, with the prudish women hosting 30+ distinct strains, even after receiving their roastie vaccine
>Digisexuality and fetish cultures are thriving as pussies become more and more poisonous
>Sexual behaviors are more destructive with promiscuity and deception the new norm

Every night I prey to Saint Appollonia and ask her to protect box-eaters from the scourge of duplicitous roasties who are all too happy to spread their deadly dishonest mudflaps for some betamax cunnilingus.

What's your way forward?

Society's hypersexuality is of course like opening up an all-you-can-eat buttfet to microorganisms. Any biologist could tell you this was bound to happen.

God promised plagues to those that don't follow his word. They get what they ask for.

I spent my life wanting to have children with a woman my age I could respect as an equal.
Now I'd be happy for a fertile woman who won't give me throat cancer if I eat her out every night.
I want someone to blame for these feels.

>I want someone to blame for these feels.
Yourself. There's far better things than sexual activity. Hell, go down to the drag strip one friday night.

I pray that these diseases start becoming lethal so that people have to pay for their degenerate ways.

Cancer is a pretty nasty fate.

I am calling bullshit on the oral sex cancer meme floating around. No one gets dick cancer from fucking pussy. Why would a tongue get it from licking pussy?

Herpes can actually cause penile cancers.

Telegony, every mans seed will mutt your children

>if you're not marrying and breeding a virgin

You are a massive loser

>plus signing 50%+ of your assets and alimony

Yet the trad cucks are just degenerates as well

How the fuck is it Tinders fault people don't wear protection?

user, this is what's happening, though. The HPV vaccines are designed to protect women and their cervixes. They have zero impact on other oncogenic strains. It's not to knock the vaccine, but it's to point out it's shortcomings, which affect men moreso than women. Pic very related.

I am not so sure about that. Why aren't they talking about penile cancer then? Gonna need some proof referencing oral sex and penile sex lead to cancer.

Viruses can often lead to cancers because they can directly damage cellular DNA. It also goes both ways, not just from chicks to dudes.

Basically, it's like I told this poor fool- STOP WORSHIPING SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

You can’t catch an STD if you don’t have sex. Yes, white people should stop having sex. For their own good.

If penile cancer is a possiblity then why are they not discussing it aling with oral sex or finger sex for that matter?

We're well beyond "fault." These are just the facts of the gross world we live in. Protecting yourself is a taller order than in the past.

>aling
*along

Sexbots.

It's a much lower incidence, like single digits. That said, it is happening more, but for some reason the HPV strains containing oral cancer are more successful. Maybe it's the virus, maybe it's our behaviors.

Go do it till you get cancer from it

Everyone who uses those apps is a suicidal drug addict who doesn't plan beyond their next score or fuck, so what does it matter? Nature always makes things right in the end.

You have a higher chance of being killed by a minority then dying by an STD. FACT. Stop buying condoms. Don’t shower after sex.

What is an adequate delousing procedure for your average roastie? Are you guys using disposable sheets?

yeah but men rather want to date an easy tinder woman than a woman who wants to go out for some time.
And if you ask for a medical check up you get immediately nexted because it's too much effort compared to a woman who's dtf on spot. Most men I know have never heard of HPV

It’s not even the spread of diseases that makes women so unappealing. Woman don’t see any virtue in not being whores so it’s kind of hard to find anything attractive that isn’t physical or superficial in them anymore. Holes are just holes. You can only hatefuck so many sluts before you begin to just feel dead inside. Maybe that number is different for different men.

I don’t chose to be ‘mgtow’ or identify as it. I just know that marriage is beyond pointless now, women don’t love men the same way, awalt, and there is no returning to the supposed golden age that tradcons yearn for.

How about not fucking strangers or people you barely know?
The tramp you've met with a few times in the last month isn't someone you really know.

There was way more degeneracy in the 60's, 70's, and especially 80's than there is now.

This is doubtful. There's a few factors that make now a better environment for STDs:

>More people
>More Sex
>More people from far away places importing their pox covered genitals
>Hookup culture
>Information technology allowing hookup culture to scale across a naive society that is largely unprepared to deal with STDs
>The post-HIV era in which high risk sexual behaviors began to increase, especially amongst heterosexuals
>More gays
>More bisexuals
>More african scientists and engineers who suffer from caucasoid-induced sexual emergencies, a near chronic condition

Yes, but the bacteria and viruses hadn't yet taken common hold.
In the homosexuals, it ramped up first. Now it's catching up in straight people because straight people(women in particular) are more promiscuous.

This, tbqh famalam.

There were more people fucking relative to the population - and using way less condoms - in the 60's, 70's, and (again) especially 80's.

Have you not seen the data on millennials relative to past generations?

>Be a black virgin
>All these diseased women wanting my dick, while my mother held her power over my life

It's just studied and categorized more now.
People thought many of their STDs were just "normal".

but I feel great user

thank god

protip: the vaccines cause cancer

this is like blaming guns for mass shootings, the problem is about half of humanity deserves to be culled and this is a manifestation of the human sickness.

>It's just studied and categorized more now.
Because it turns out the shit causes cancer. Like I said. Find a better hobby than fucking and box eating.

Part of what were seeing might be that original arsenal of antibiotics aging out, rather than an increase in sexual encounters driving this in an strictly linear way. But I think those millennial statistics defy belief. It might be there's more honest survey takers than in past times.

what sort of a fucking argument is that, its adding up you absolute fuckwit

Gonorrhea and Syphilis were one of the first drugs resistant to Penicillin in the late 60's, and was practically useless in the late 70's and early 80's. Tetracycline was approved for use in the late 70's was used up until the early 90's for the same thing.
The point I'm trying to make is that degeneracy like what is talking about creates strains of superbugs. And if The Clap is becoming resistant to whatever Antibiotic is on the market now, ie Doxycycline. You can bet that that drug will become useless in the next 7-10 years.

Filthy degenerates. That's what they all get

It's not. You're just a degenerate.

Oh wow, that's a precious form of stupid. We're getting to the point of STD Pride Parades now, but I don't think that insanity was at all pervasive in decades past. You can't think millennial thoughts with Gen X brains, and the idea that STDs are part and parcel to modern Life is a purely millennial coping mechanism

What did she do exactly? don't want my future child being a slut

>What's your way forward?
Wrap It Before You Tap It

>grindr
>tinder is a knock off
>hiv is literally dead now but only for fags because this is how vaginas work
>as for super gonorrhea we wear condoms you dont and we can see goop dick. you EXPECT goop vaginas
>as for hpv do men spread 15 varieties? no. and im immunised against it; from back in childhood and again; with condom you can get box pox (MORE) from vaginas because they are so gaping and you cant see the warts
>is that the case with assholes? no
>men have g spots and women have bladders
nothing of what i just said should be controversial in the least

Do you think categorization has nothing to do with statistics dipshit?
I bet you believe there's eight times the rape now that there was in the 80's too.

no bigger faggot than dril

someone plz tell me the death toll will rise now that these diseases will kill degenerates faster since they cant be treated.

learn things. read things
you too chinaman

I think your point that STDs are benign and we're at some point in the recent English-speaking past we're treated like mosquito bites is a bit much, almost like you're retarded or being purposely dense.

Hi OP, I was just minding my own when I noticed your subject line. Very nice, very attractive use of consonance. A+.

To keep this post on topic, if you are using Grindr or Tinder, you deserve aids.

>grindr
>pop a fucken advil and get your ass rammed and make out cleaner than charlie sheen
syphillis is a hitler disease and still curable. read the rest of my posts

So glad I’ll be clean when I’m older. Not covered in sores, good strong cock, no cancer from eating rotten poon. The future is bright boys. Can’t to hear the chorus of screaming niggers when the drug resistant clap gets spread around it’s gonna be a laugh riot.

>I think your point that STDs are benign
Jesus fuck are you illiterate?

gays can have fun or even sex or some forms of it. and nobody needs to spread anything. the whole point of "hetero" is to not use a turkey baster. and to defile yourself

good.
better these degenerates get STDs and get the hell out of my gene pool.

They don’t realize it’s a means to an end for these disease carrying morons.

>not using a condom

>make white babies
>have intercourse with risky shit when there's only two options plus virginity
>goes with the aids cancer and blames other men

I think you know who you need to blame.

Thank you, user. These threads were at one point a fun way to jab insecure numales and cauliflower cunts but now it seems like the weight of new risks has made sexuality into something horrifying and sad, rather than sacred and beautiful.

it blew us all out of eden

They most definitely will. There is practically 0 money, effort, and resources going into new antibiotics R&D, because they don't generate profit like dick pills for boomers. Why do you think there is a cure for Hep C, a virus that has plagued people who were fucking anything and everything in the 1960's, just as Obamacare passed and the same boomers are becoming eligible for Medicare?

says the dude who probably sired six hapa chinkspawn in the past year

nice quads btw

I fucked about a dozen women I met online. I still have the app installed and noticed that a fatty recently liked me, but at this point I no longer feel safe playing russian roulette with my dick.

based post and pic. the pic reminds of "boys will be boys". one of my favorite expressions

Glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that.

If this happened in Australia they would give a medal to pilot.

and then u use a public toilet or somebody spits at you in the Subway

who are you fucking niles crane? what are you going to catch from spit? is it going to go in your mouth? meningitis? you cant catch anything from a toilet seat

Damn son that second paragraph was poetry good fuckin one

hepatitis maybe
My doc also has told me you can catch chlamydia in public bathes.

This is why Finns only use private saunas. The public ones get coated with so many layers of snail trails that I think the wood gets blisters.

>I live solely to justify my deviant impulses on a mongolian knitting thread
As obnoxious as a thot's box.

i can do most bubble behaviour. i dont want to start second guessing even men. the scenarios are not plausible. i dont think hepatitis goes inside spit. and im already boring myself thinking how im ever going to see a guy or do anything if warts in remission or i cant see gonorrhea. who in the fuck wants a condommy blowjob? maybe ill just mutually fap and use toys and technology. fucking boring. it feels TOO good! ive purposefully exited the field for like a year now though

Not really. Its just that the top 20% of men are having more sex than ever while the rest are having less sex than ever. These men are rotating up to a dozen girls each. No wonder STDs are spreading.

most of this shit is curable. dont start. i came in here to point and laugh not be scared

The statistics don't support that. Women are having less sex now than they were 10 years ago.

dont look at the rates of sex. look at the rates of disease. and by gender and by activity. it's all upside down now

Faggots are disgusting degenerates and cultivate disease. The plagues they spread are a perfect reflection of their mental states.

>Hell, go down to the drag strip one friday night.

Long John Dickweed here gets it.

why are people with hepatitis not allowed to work as cooks?

Let the degenerates wallow in their hive-cities and kill whatever is left on The Day of the Rope.

>Ghastly gabagool gashes are slaying sex-starved soyboys

I'm trying to surmise whether, from the perspective of STD genes, the Chads or the roasties are better vectors. The Chads are interesting because diseases would bandwagon in one subject and could ride his success. But a roastie probably fucks more humans in total.

where do you this from. tell me where lays the risk. that's why you said your shitty post. at least im open and honest and factual and dont really ad hom. i learn everything from YOU. your fucking tripcode is ancient and retarded

uhhh yeah but i fuckin love science bro didn't you see the facebook page i liked

cutting themselves. hepatitis you get from the amount of seminal fluids for hiv. aka a tiny pin prick amount. whereas for aids. even minus truvada. you need a pint

You know it user. I'll have a house paid off, car payed off, 800 credit score, two degrees, fluency in 4 languages, no tats, or piercings, no addictions, roth IRA, savings, no debt, clean food, a trade to fall back on if need be.

>protip: don't fuck niggers or women who've fucked them

the vast majority western women are absolute trash.

God's crackdown begins. Father forgive and deliver us.

The return of sexual Puritanism
I can't wait

there's no such thing

This is an example of why we need more government funding for STD cure/vaccine research, but the sociopathic asshole contingent on here is just happy that the people they don't like will suffer and die instead.