India under Islamic Mughals

>New archtiecture such as the Taj Mahal

>Cuisine like Kebob

>Contributed to 27% of world GDP before British

Br*Tish rule:

>Killed 1.8 billion Indians over 190 years

>Taxed farmers heavily, causing them to starve

>Used famines to control the population

>Stole most of India's wealth, reducing it from 27% of world GDP to just 3% by 1947

Wahabbism is the problem, not Islam. At least if wh*Te women were forced to convert to Islam then they would be virgins and not sluts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India#Pre-colonial_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love the Mughals. That is not what Islam is now. Apples and oranges

Are sikhs honorary?

Yes, traditional Islam. Saddam Hussein is an example of a good Muslim that despised Am*rican dogs. Leaders of Saudi Arabia are donmeh Jews i.e Jews that pose as Muslims. Saudi Arabia was created by the Jewnited Snakes government.

Saddam got hung by his own poeple bro.

>hung by americans

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India#Pre-colonial_India
Um...

>Contributed to 27% of world GDP
How did GDP function/matter before international banking?

You're kind of right tho, some muslim emperors did try to assimilate. Akbar is a known example of that. Aurangazeb, even Shah Jahan, not so much.

Worldwide trade existed before that.
They're estimates, anyways.

Ha fuck off kebab , Muslims killed 40 million Hindus.

Has it ever occurred to you that some of that 27% change to 3% was due to technological and economic advances?

OFC not youre a paki

It's entirely irrelevant and based on made up numbers. India wasn't contributing shit to the global economy, that's the whole reason the EIC existed.

It existed but on a smaller scale
As long as a country was self sufficient, the trade was a bonus
How many countries can be self-sufficient these days?
I think Canada used to be able due to a small population, but that's changed. I can't imagine in refugee-hotspots like Sweden or Germany. If push came to shove, could Germany maintain its' population without outside supplies?

>At least if wh*Te women were forced to convert to Islam then they would be virgins and not sluts.

No, sluts are good. In Virgin societies pussy is overvalued and men have to fuck animals and boys to get their rocks off. I like western degeneracy more than islamic degeneracy.
Only men who can't get laid complain about sluts. Male version of ugly feminists who protest against Hooters because they know they are not as good looking

>(((estimates)))
>Yes goyim, according to estimates, poo goy... I mean poor pajeet contributed to 27% of world GDP.

Hindukush means Hindu-Death btw

No centralised system, but the Silk Road was a huge factor in estimating the average share.

Also, kys Muslims.

Redpill me

Mudslimes killed almost half the indian population u disgusting subhuman abomination.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was just the output of all the various kingdoms assessed at London prices.

That isn't true Islam
how many have to die before muslammaniacs will stop saying that

N-1.

>implying indians give a shit about it other than on Sup Forums-tier places
Yeah m8 I was absolutely flabbergasted at that wonderful insight.

>muh based akbar
Kys
Kys

>multiple civilisation looked for India throughout history just as a prank

HA! More like colonial thievery. The railways were built to extract wealth out of India you wh*Te supremacist moron