Learn The Difference, It Could Save Your Life

Jeffrey Burgess, a car wash employee from Bethel Park, admitted Tuesday that he beat up an Indian man in a restaurant who was minding his own business for no other reason than he thought he was an Arab.

post-gazette.com/local/south/2017/11/28/jeffrey-burgess-hate-crime-federal-pleads-guilty-beat-up-indian-man-bethel-park-red-robin-south-hills-village/stories/201711280111

Other urls found in this thread:

financialexpress.com/economy/immigrants-contribute-2-trillion-to-us-economy-indians-the-most-entrepreneurial-of-all-groups/388165/
thehindu.com/news/international/indian-companies-created-113423-jobs-in-us-cii-study/article20460688.ece
youtu.be/E8Cy1Knyu6A
youtu.be/zGzvEqBvkP8
youtu.be/KbxIyjecJgw
youtu.be/kGQw4BX9FOc
youtu.be/XqMtyJnUO8w
youtu.be/8pXFktAbx5Y
youtu.be/Gxrz4xCNXC8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1mZaqPynNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For God's sake the last people you should be beating up are Indians. They contribute the most to our country per capita ffs.

Holy shit I'm from there.

You got any proof for this for this absolute bullshit?

Kind of ironic since Indians fucking hate muslims.

Based

Good that stupid Indian belongs in fucking India.

financialexpress.com/economy/immigrants-contribute-2-trillion-to-us-economy-indians-the-most-entrepreneurial-of-all-groups/388165/

They contribute more in jobs creation. 100k+ jobs were created by Indians in USA.

thehindu.com/news/international/indian-companies-created-113423-jobs-in-us-cii-study/article20460688.ece

Link related.

Where are your ancestors from? Fucking go back there.

>muh economy
I sure do love our shrinking middle class and the lack of tech jobs for white American students. Indians have to go back to

POO

>lack of tech jobs for Hwhite American
For that they need to go to college Jamal

That's the point, Pajeets hate mudslimes more than anywhere in world. Everyday teens and hundreds of mudslimes are either killed or beaten in India just because they are mudslimes.

If these Indians are such a great asset, such job-creators, then they should probably go back home and help their own people that they love so much, that they're far more loyal to than they are America or white people.

>claims superiority
>gets cucked by competition
>wahh they have to go back

Sounds like a nigger whining to be honest white boy.

THANK YOU COME AGAIN

No, Jamal is a first generation sand nigger mudslime who just got into college under "muh diversity" without any high school diploma. Now when in college, he realizes that you can't pass finals under "muh diversity" that's why he is shitposting on Sup Forums.

>getting paid $15 an hour to do software development is competition

copy-pasting shitty javascript and sql queries while asking retarded questions on stackoverflow shouldnt count as "job creation"

The meme is cursed by the great grand wizard from old world order

I'm down the road user. I feel ya!

> Blames Jews for controlling their economy.
> Blames niggers for destroying their civilization
> Blames Indians for stealing jobs
> Meanwhile shitposting on Sup Forums from his mudslime father's basement without even completing high school.

Jamals like you are the new niggers.

But at least it's paying 50k + annually meanwhile you whine over why you make 12$ an hour working for subway.

Ayodhya Mein Ram Mandir Banega

By the way, I've been getting spam phone calls from some group of Indians who claim to be from Discover card, but are not. They leave messages and I never answer, but I know from searching the phone number and reading the complaints.

So basically some piece of shit Indian diversity hire at Discover has been selling the customer database to his dothead buddies in order to try and scam people out of their checking account info.

No need to fear when God Emperor Yogi is there.

So? Indians are scum too.

i like indians, but they're no nordbro.

Based

You are going to get beat up by a native american and then we are going to say the same as you!

youtu.be/E8Cy1Knyu6A

>shut up krusty the clown
youtu.be/zGzvEqBvkP8

I really don't care what your people think or say. Just fuck off back to India.

You've just proven that you don't think America belongs to the European-derived population that created this nation. So why the fuck would you expect us to welcome you here? Your economic parasites and social cancer.

youtu.be/KbxIyjecJgw

>Cures homosexuality
A fuckin genius.

Nigger, this is obvious. And I'll argue my points.

Indians are weird. I'm a jap American. They're extremely culturally similar. Cunt women who pretend to be demure. Family values. Education. Cucked men. Little focus on the bling. They come here for school or low level work. They work hard and send their kids to Harvard.

They're basically the Mexicans of white collar work. They take all the jobs because they need visas and thus will take 45k a year and displace educated Americans with tech backgrounds who expect 75-100k. Singaporeans are similar. Low level poos get the tech certifications. High level poos study cs and get programming workhorse jobs.

In tech, they're both the problem and the abused class. In a decade they'll be the liberal politicians just like the japs kinda did.

On the spectrum of immigration, we need to fast track them until they start sending us street shitters. We need to fast track educated immigrants even though it hurts the tech industry loving standard because it will push brains back into Mike Rowe work. America needs to be the bastion of genius again. Ivy league poo's are classy and brilliant and kind of opposed to the kike faggotry we hate so much. Poos>>chinks

Even the big dog have respect now

Most of the Pajeets who are second generation are based towards the niggers and kikes.
They openly support the right wing government of India meanwhile the two tier students who bulk up SDSU or any Californian university are either rave sluts or extreme SJWs, that you need to keep an eye on.
And street shitter tier Pajeets are too broke to even afford food rather than migrating to USA itself.

If you follow this man, regardless of your political ideology. You'll like and respect him.

This is true of all minorities.

Poos are in the upper end. Seriously. The second generation is always mostly shit. Look at Modi and understand that culture is complex.

I'm also a huge fan of Flips and Duterte. But Flips need to actively prevent their 2nd generation from being shit.

white ethno state or bust

No, "we" don't need any of those people. "We" did just fine without them; and their presence has been a detriment, not a blessing.

You're not doing "hyphenated-Americans" any favors by clamoring for more non-white immigrants (in typical fashion) so you feel more "comfortable".

>t. Redneck who's mad Phoenix degrees didn't get him into Google. Which he hates anyway.

I think Duterte and Flips are beta faggot. They just get free publicity among same useless beta right wingers just because he entertains them from time to time with his same anti-SJW rhetoric.

t. top 1% on every standardized test I've ever taken

Pretty much and proves that alt right racists are violent retards akin to niggers

He removed poo from loo when he really meant to remove kebab, he dun goofed.

Lol. So not any kind of award winning? Top 1% isn't even national merit. Much less ivy league. I'm literally better than you, user. Go cry in the corner cuz the Asian kids discipline hurt your feefees.

Shart

my dad is Indian. in the 70s he worked some shit bleaching job in a union. He realized his plant was gonna be shut down and he was here illegally. His boss did him a favor and got him a new job in the offices. His old laid off union coworkers chased him down trying to beat him up. He eventually worked his way up to system admin and married my mom to say in the country.

It makes me feel kind of weird being as racist and anti immigration as I am considering this.

>implying street shitters are any better than camel-fuckers
So this guy is just some puppet of the kikes, gotta beat up those enemies of Greatest Merchant Ally, but not the other shitskin invaders.

Do you people not see the irony in not posting behind your own flag? We don't want any more of your culture for the same reasons you don't want any more of your culture.

>They contribute the most to our country per capita
How, by stealing tech jobs and undercutting the wages of the native workforce? Such wonderful contributions these Pajeets are making to our kike overlords!

Ur anger comes from being under dads shadow that u havent beat him yet....i get it.
So u latch onto these angry tards as confirmation bias to prove it.
But you know these same guys will act like that if the law wasnt there to atop their chimp outs.

These people are everything the left says they are and they are right...
.maybe wrong about sexism n gendar but this didnt come out of no where.

They musrlt be fuming he got a good white woman too.....ur dad is a CHADra

Then shart shouldnt say poo its autism amerilardtard

I was firstly unsure when he was appointed CM, now i see him as the real replacement of Modi he could be our Hitler

>jap American
youtu.be/kGQw4BX9FOc
youtu.be/XqMtyJnUO8w
youtu.be/8pXFktAbx5Y

Yes, because Pajeets get jobs in the tech industry because they're superior workers, not because they work for cheap. Where the fuck do you think you are, faggot?

Indians are naturally autistic or something literally every person from india I met was weird

I got top 1% without even trying throughout my academic career. I never studied outside of class. I just smoked weed and partied with fun people. Got laid. Had loads of friends. Good times.

If you did better, that's great for you. But all you've done in this thread is prove your resentful and subversive nature. You've shown us you don't belong here.

The fact is, we don't need you, and we don't want you. Go live among your ant-people user. We'll all be better off.

>I'm an anarcho-capitalist, I have no loyalties to my people, my nation, my heritage, the only thing that matters to me is that kike tech companies can import cheap labor to cut costs and pad their profits

I noticed the same thing years ago when I began to come across large numbers of them in Yahoo chatrooms. They're weird as fuck, and they all behave exactly the same -- which is to say obnoxious and retarded.

youtu.be/Gxrz4xCNXC8

Yeah, you can fuck right off back to jap-land, my man.

>for no other reason

ugh

Show Varghese and bobs

>white ethno state
Nigger you crazy

Oh damn. He pulled the Injun card. Welp, pack it up anons, we gotta surrender the country our ancestors built over centuries, and head back to Europe.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1mZaqPynNE

Based

>Shut up!
You popculture brainwashed high fructose corn syrup obese burger eating opioid junkie.

This os why we need racially apparted states. No fundamental differences, no friction. Just peace.

Good fuck indians, too. They smell, they're rude, they're stupid, they don't wash their hands, they are pushy, and they're arrogant when they have no reason to be. Time to go back Punjab!

My bloodlines been here since before the 1900s. My grandfather served in military Intel after having everything taken from him and being prevented from finishing med school. I'm better than you. And my "people" are more deserving of the American dream than your faggot ass.

Go brag in a community college somewhere you fucking child.

What fucking dumbass would admit to a hate crime? I'd just say that I had ptsd and beat his ass because of a previous unsolved robbery that happened to me, at least then it's only simple assault.

>we need to fast track them until they start sending us street shitters

nigger you've just lost your honorary aryan card

WTF!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!

I'm the honorary Aryan interspecial ambassador!!!!!

He probably kept asking Burgess to pay jizya

he's right though. How can you unironically talk about 'kike faggotry' all while saying that we need more immigrants, AND falsely claiming that they oppose said 'faggotry' when they(indians) don't, and in actuality vote leftist?

a country that relies on outsiders as a source of technical competence is a joke, and not civically healthy. you want america to be a bastion of genius again, it's as simple as eugenics, even in some mild form.

poos are not part of the historical process, in fact, they are all part of a wave of super-recent immigrants with no historic attachment to the population, which is probably why they vote for a party (democrats)that actually harms their own interests(affirmative action) out of the belief that insofar as the republican party exists subliminally as the party of whites, it is not to be voted for.

the most that can be said for Indian-Americans who are naturalized and such, is that they are competent citizens, voting patterns disregarded, and thus should be spared

No. I disagree with pretty much everything you've said. And you're a shill. Poo's are entirely reasonable about conservatism and simply quiet. I personally know several who are largely Trump conservative.

Suck it.

Hey, off-topic but I'm thinking of moving from spic Cali to snow white Maine

Upsides: 94% white, legalized marijuana, developing tech markets, strong family values

Downsides: Middle of nowhere, no attractions, probably won't remember the capital of the state, mediocre/shitty weather compared to beautiful Cali.

What do, bois?

15063 here

>Reddit space
>suck it
So triggered kek

Milk truck jus arrive

>tfw no local sexologist
I would unironically go to that dude.

this. i hate the economically illiterate

I see nothing wrong here.

>legalized weed
>family values
Unironically pick one. Or dont and realise in 10 years you cant have both. Men don't get high.

15102 here haha

So you're against drinking as well, right leaf? Cigars and cigarettes I presume? Or are those OK because society has already predetermined the acceptable drugs for men?
The movement requires men who are able to think deeper than the normies. Wake up, hombre.

>beat up by a native american
Probably for not giving one some change and a smoke. You KNOW he'll be drunk too.

POO

Lol, come on, chill out, Whites.

Dude just wanted to chill at the counter.

Still, a bar is a place where the most trouble occurs.

>predetermined acceptable drugs for men
Ugh you're freshly on the 'legalize maaan Joe Rogan BJJ' train. Yes I am equally against all booze and smoking, what I said applies to them too.

Pot makes you passive. Passivity is not a fatherly trait, nor a masculine one. You will be less of a father if you get high whether or not you are around your kids. It is petty childish escapism.

only white people should be able to do what they please

> I'm thinking of moving from spic Cali to snow white Maine

What about spic hoes?

If you're down to soil yourself with some spic pussy juice.

I heard that spic girls like white cock. Used to live in Vermont lol

>shitting streets
>undercutting jobs in tech and doing an absolutely shit job at it
>destroying the property value of anywhere they reside in

I wonder who this poster is

>Pot makes you passive. Passivity is not a fatherly trait, nor a masculine one. You will be less of a father if you get high whether or not you are around your kids.

Let's do coke, meth and booze.

Makes one a very "active" father. Actively beating and whipping the kids.

I'm sure they'll thank us when the grow up for our "tough love".