Will this end up being his most popular tweet ever?

will this end up being his most popular tweet ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZvzcAOBdTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

couldn't post in the other threads about this?

Who cares, this faggot needs to get his fat ass off the chair and exercise.

I hope this sparks a race war.... AR LOCKED N LOADED

t. beaner

Youre going to go back.

FUCK YOU. Let’s see how fat you are at 70

What the fuck happened to burgerstan? is it really that persecuted to be white in a blue state?

Neck yourself you fucking spic.

Seething with rage and would go out my door this second to embark on a race war if given the opportunity

I love this man
You can tell he cares about America. More than anyone in fifty years.

Source

he cares about Israel*
ZOG in chief.

You dirty Mexican dogs all need a clip over the ear and a ruddy good bath.
You’re all dirty like dogshit, which I’m told y’all wash in and eat in hard times

GEOTUS

Why do you think It's Okay To Be White was such a huge thing and got a visceral reaction?

>losing team meme flag checks out

So illegals don't have to abide by our laws at all...

>Always the faggot with the memeflag

Meanwhile you only aim to get fit enough to jump our border security so you can be a fat slump of shit after you've taken our welfare.

can someone redpill me on steinley? i haven't followed this

Why did he capitalize "country" and "illegal immigration"?

>implying billionaire 70 year olds in charge of the most powerful nation in the world should concern themselves with the trivializes of human existence

Jose is deported five times from the US with seven felony convictions, returning to the country each time
He was detained crossing the border 3 months after his 5th deportation
The San Francisco sheriffs requested he be turned over to face a drug charge, and the feds transferred him to SF
The feds issued a detainer that Jose be held by San Francisco until ICE could apprehend him
San Francisco, being a sanctuary city, refused to comply and set him free a few weeks after he was transferred
The gun was stolen from a BLM ranger's vehicle that was broken into 4 days prior to the shooting
Jose admits to firing the gun in the direction of the crowd
The bullet ricochets off the pavement and strikes a young woman, killing her
Jose throws the gun into the water and runs away

Is acquitted on all counts of murder/manslaughter, convicted of possessing an illegal firearm, will serve about 2 more months then be deported (for 6th time)

go back to endchan faggot.

This IS the opportunity...handed to you on a silver platter by God

thank you.
fucker should be kicked out the back of the plane during the flight out.

Welcome to America

>most popular tweet ever?
This topic is unique retard. The rest are garbage raging along the same lines of conversation.

Also:

>told several different stories while being interviewed about the shooting, said he shot at sea animals, didnt pul the trigger, etc

NO RACIST YOU CANT BE WHITE FUCKING NAZI

many more (You)s for an OP than for a random user in an established thread.

You left out that the prosecutor was Mexican, the defender was a Mexican pro-immigrant activist, and the jury was, I think, all Latino.

I think it only went off once. I used to think no way a Sig could be dropped and go off but right now Sig is going through a drop safety controversy. Also what did he post on /k/?

you have to go back Juan

I wonder if Matt Lauer raped the person who made that tweet. How can mornings ever be good again with the spectre of rape hanging overhead

Saved

Sure, if you forget the part where the retard up top specifically went to a BLM rally with a gun looking to start shit. He deserved it for being a complete imbecile.
The illegal dude's verdict is fucked, but in the end it's a wakeup call for moderates to look at the absolute hellhole that any leftist/Hispanic majority area will turn in to for whites if they continue to tread water on immigration.

he posted random memes and anti-SJW trolling
he went to the jamar clark protests multiple times to 'get video of the dindus'. On the final time, he and 2 buddies were standing on the curb when the BLM goons recognized him, approached them and surrounded them, the /k/ guys tried to flee and were chased down the street and off the camera, running away while black guys run after them, then seconds later there are gunshots and the black guys run away and the white guys escape

he claimed self defense saying he was attacked, but the jury rejected that after seeing his 'racist postings' and therefore convicted him based on his politics rather than the facts of the case

>news

but he had a right to go to a BLM rally with a gun and take videos of them.
he's got a right to carry and a right to counterprotest, but all he did was stand around and was approached by them, the BLM guys were clearly the instigators on that unicorn riot tape, they all crossed the street to surround and chase him

In a word, yes. Whites (especially men) are discriminated against in jobs, justice and the sexual market in blue state shit holes. Thanks obama.

Doesn't matter because nothing will beat the amount of retweets and likes a real president gets.

Wonder if there’s any basis for Kate’s family to sue San Francisco for wrongful death.

And every time he golfs.. Which is a good exercise choice for a man of his age and overweight...
Everyone splergs

Crazy. So because of all my posts I wonder If I too have no rights.

show your flag faggot

I wish theresa may would talk about the problems of immigration and muslims the way trump talks about the problems of our immigration and mexicans

The virgin normalfag meme generation
>meticulously edited
>template
>not original
>no bantz
The chad shitpost
>rapid fire memes
>unedited because public opinion doesn't matter to a great shitpost
>yuge banter
>white

He should take his case to the next level of court till he gets as close to the supreme court as possible

youtube.com/watch?v=mZvzcAOBdTM

They love pizza these two, Biden really loves the cheese one, idk about Obama. He strikes me as a pasta kind of person. Degenerates.

yes.

You live in an America right now where prosecutors cannot bring up someone's status as an illegal immigrant or how many times they've been deported, but they're free to call you a white supremacist because you post on Sup Forums and prejudice the jury against you based on that.