Left? Or Right?

Left? Or Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=White_Album_2_Omake
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=884977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would anyone unironically chose the pathetic beta on the left over rightly goodness?

Right is godly perfection. I'd go right all the way.

IM STILL SO FUCKING MAD
FUCKING SETSUNO
DIE

why always hurt best girl?

Right.

threads dead

Setsuna is a great girl and great character. She would probably be best girl in 97% animu.
But really, Kazusa is just on the different level. Kazusa is love.

They should kiss eachother.

I'd say right but her fucking man-voice is a turn off.

Can't really expect much really since it's just a left or right thread.

Featuring one deeply defined character who won, and a simple "popular" girl who didn't. Gee, I wonder who everyone will pick?

full eng patch when?

> simple "popular" girl who didn't.
>Setsuna
>simple
Mate, just go read the VN. Or at least these Omake. baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=White_Album_2_Omake

I'm so glad I already read the conclusion chapter. Best shit.

>February 14, 2012
>Page grand opening! Happy birthday, Setsuna!

droped

S2 Never

ever

Did this show ever get any awards? I believe it deserves for soundtrack or story at least?

>he doesn't sprout an insta-boner whenever a woman says "daze"

>Setsuna was cucked twice
>both times on her birthday
Poor girl.

fucking picked up
even tho i dont know moon

> Gee, I wonder who everyone will pick?
I will pick this one.

d-delet this

Kazusa always

Too comfy for you?

no
i just hate her

>Flat chested tomboy never won
>They never do
>Wasn't even in the running

She won her alpha male though.

Well, at least you're not indifferent towards her.
Yeah, i just love her.

Let's be honest: both girl are wonderful and we'd be the happiest human beings if we could get one of them... But it's impossible so we debate this shit on Sup Forums.

My vote goes for right oc.

Kitahara really sucks.

good for you

Maruto should have gone with making Setsuna killing herself as planned.

How would you propose to continue on with this when it's already done?

Just a reminder that these two could be together from the beginning if Setsuna didn't confess.

saved

also your fucking right m8

Yeah, but Twinkle Snow Reverie shows that eventually everything would have gone to hell due to Setsuna.

Only Setsuna would. I'm quite sure she wouldn't be able to make them break up. She just ruined their group of three.

Was it so wrong for her to want happiness?

Of course not. Still, she could have guessed what was coming.

yes
bc she made 2 ppl sad so she could be happy

What a slut.

I guess she took it like a champ.

The sex was quite hard for a first time so it's indeed right that she'd feel some after pain.

>if Setsuna didn't confess.
Way to miss the whole point of the show.
It's Setsuna actions that actually made things move. Setsuna sacrificed herself for the greater good. She is a good girl.

>Setsuna masturbates after learning about Tomochika getting BTFO by Haruki because of her
She is truly wonderful.

>It's Setsuna actions that actually made things move.
They became a group of three thanks to her, that's true. But she is also to blame (partly) for what happened afterwards.

Also she's shown to cause problems and tension in case her feelings are threatened.
See ep 5 where she gets all mopey during practice just cause haruki has been in kazusa's house... meanwhile kazusa doesnt make any outward objections when setsuna gets close to haruki or even when they became a couple(or at least avoids doing so, if haruki wasnt persistent)

>Setsuna sacrificed herself for the greater good
She never meant it as a sacrifice though.

Nothing to argue with. I just wanted to say that those two would be together but for Setsuna's confession (see Twinkle Snow).

Nah Kazusa and Haruki were gradually getting closer. It only actually hit a snag because, as we saw in Kazusa's perspective, a teacher was basically warning her to not bother Haruki so much.

Setsuna only really helped in creating a band for them to play at the festival on time.

Left without a doubt.

I really want to see a follow up animation/ OVA depicting them dealing with their choices.

Would Haruki continue to hangout with or even hook back up with Setsuna? Would Kazusa actually lead a happy life in Vienna with her mother? What I hate about White Album 2 was the unsatisfying finish, ending on practically a cliffhanger.

Because there's a second part which hasn't been animated.

>Would Haruki continue to hangout with or even hook back up with Setsuna?
Both.
>Would Kazusa actually lead a happy life in Vienna with her mother?
Not really. She would not make any friends, would not forget Haruki and would only play piano.
And then, five years later...

Right is right

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=884977
The new Kazusa vocal CD is out for those interested. Here's hoping either of the two people I asked to get this at C91 for me managed to make it.

das it mane. thx x1000

I am going to marry Kazusa!

Haruki, please.

Thank you so much.

>a major part of why I love Kazusa so much is her absolute and irrational love for Haruki
>she would never love me back no matter what and that's what makes her her
I'm quoting my endless despair.

One day user.

They're both shit. The entire show was shit.

:(

>(you)

Setsuna, sweet and charming but also tries to seize happiness. Even if she wanted too much, I sympathized with her. No one is faultless anyway.

>She never meant it as a sacrifice though.
She literally lies to herself for her friends in the last episode. She even admits it during the kiss scene.

>Nah Kazusa and Haruki were gradually getting close
No, their relationship was at a standstill. They were both being full autistic about it.

Setsuna did nothing wrong.

notgoing to lie bitches
i bought this shiet

so now i patiently wait for the transltaion

How? Neither would take initiative. Haruki didn't even think Kazusa could possibly like him. And given her character, Kazusa certainly wouldn't have been the one to decisively act on one's true feelings.

Things won't just magically happen because the conditions suggest they're plausible. Things happen when people take action, like Setsuna did. Without decisive action, the situation would just deteriorate.

Touma of course.

Left. Touma a shit.

Both.

ntr the one on the right

you mean left
right?

Honest neither is the correct choice for all of the people involved. This is basically why you should NOT let your highschool relationships extend beyond that.

Not an option.