Sessions DOJ Weighing Federal Charges Against Jose Ines Garcia Zarate in Kate Steinle Case

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/rumblings-sessions-doj-weighing-federal-charges-jose-ines-garcia-zarate-kate-steinle-case/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KjeuKaKKBs
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/rumblings-sessions-doj-weighing-federal-charges-jose-ines-garcia-zarate-kate-steinle-case/
youtu.be/DLA2Kwvaiwc
lodinews.com/news/article_37836a30-374d-11e3-aaaa-001a4bcf887a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullification
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahaha you mad whyt boi?

You will be when someone shoots you and murders your whole family in the back and make the same defense claims. Day of the rope has arrived nigger and you gave every nutjob crazy a loophole to get away with murder.

This does set a legit legal precedent and will be used in future cases nationwide, amirite?

fascism

so is illegals murdering citizens and getting away with it just a California thing or should I worry?

you should be more worried about sessions setting the precedent to prosecute anyone and anything with impunity
this tyrannical disregard for states rights was the reason for the first civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=5KjeuKaKKBs

Yeah but California is just a bunch of illegals and liberals who let the illegals go free when they murder them, perhaps they need some tyranny mate

I'm fucking tired of sessions talk , you're the fucking ag do something for once.

So now liberal commie-faggots are now defending slavery?

LOL

perhaps the citizens should deal with it instead of allowing the feds to take away their freedoms

DO IT FUCK INJUSTICE

Yeah, actually

i have no political affiliation im actually playing the game as opposed to being played like the majority of you

If I was her father I already would have, or I'd make damn sure it happened soon. This is twilight zone type shit. The ten time border jumper with a laundry list of federal crimes turns out to be the innocent one, not the murdered woman. California is fucked.

Definitely, a new defense that will be used.

>Weighing charges

Shit or get off the fucking pot Sessions
God damn it. If you're not doing it then say nothing at all you fuck.

No it's a jury verdict.

Murder is also a federal crime

He is always weighing, consdering, studying, analyzing...

Never doing

time to accidently murder some liberals in order to send a message?

it used to be that back in the day a random gunman would show up to the acquittal and blast a fool
they'd get a light sentence and justice would be served at the hands of the righteous
now we're allowing the federal government to become a boogeyman

how can the US legal system hold him accountable to their laws, if he's not a US citizen?

treaties and strong-arming foreign countries otherwise there'd be more cases of countries granting immunity for US citizens

barely

16 years too late

Hangings are in order.

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/rumblings-sessions-doj-weighing-federal-charges-jose-ines-garcia-zarate-kate-steinle-case/
what was his defence, the gun went off accidentally

this is absolutely outrageous verdict, the jurors themselves should be charged with accessory to murder, and conspiracy to commit murder

Not in California so it seems after todays verdict.

You would think that even IF the prosecution was right about (((accidental))) discharge the stealing and reckless handling of a weapon would implicate the murderer.

Yeah. Keep it up. This is how you get thrown into a concentration camp.

people have gotten manslaughter for less

at minimum it is involuntary manslaughter

God I hate fucking California. I'm ashamed to have been raised here..

fucking nuke us already.

Libs will go apeshit if he goes through with it. But remember when Holder was looking into going after Saint ZimZam?

>barely
Still is.
Horseshoes and hand grenades, user.

Good point. Non-citizens should be tried by military tribunal.

Lived in Alabama for years. It is a mistake to underestimate him. He is devious and has little man syndrome. He will let you think he forgot then fuck your shit all up.

Because laws are based on the land, not your citizenship. If you are in a place you have to follow the laws there.
Are you seriously asking this?
This decline in humanity is a fucking plummet. Apocalypse is going to be people becoming dumber and dumber.

He isn't supposed to be in the US at all.
But hey, muh open borders peace love weed and crips amirite?

SoCal American beaner here

Can confirm that the majority of Californians in this board wants California nuke already.

Speaking in which where should I get out of this hellhole? Mexico? Argentina? Chile?

>condemn mueller for invoking obscure laws
or
>praise session for invoking obscure laws
dont be a hypocrite, fight the jew inside

How about a trial on the street in Time Square?

Along with a guillotine if convicted,

Northern Michigan. Seen a nog only twice in six years. 98% white. Police station here closes at 5pm. Heaven on Earth.

youtu.be/DLA2Kwvaiwc

piece of shit (((lawyers)))

63 million people voted for Trump.

The power of the constitution is derived from the people.

If Mueller tries to be cute with the law the people might get angry.

as soon as that "american" beaner shows up your precious Michigan will be le 56% in five years, don't fall for the legal beaner meme, they are all illegal, and even if they aren't, they are still spics. I'd contact your police station and let them know what you are suggesting here, but they are already closed.

Your rope is ready, strangefruit.

yah but he's so old now
his calculated ruthlessness and cunning are draining away

>sessions will get something done
Please don't go full brainlet

We're not gonna waste money on camps at this rate. We are going straight to mass graves.

i stopped believing in voting in elementary school after noticing how easily exploited it is the electoral college was the cherry on top

>63million
get real

With the fate of the world in the balance I have no problem with flipping the board when things don't go my way.
I'll fight if my way of life is threatened. Not for something like this. There are more important things to be preparing for such as an actual civil war. We can't spare a soul for this shit. We need to take him out in another way.
The justice department will dispense justice. The IC goon can go fuck himself. His legitimacy is already nonexistant. The investigation is a waste of time.

There aren't many instances in all of case law where "oops, it was an accident..." was good enough to excuse all charges completely. Even this case from a few years ago, with a witness to the gun misfiring and forensic experts testifying that the gun was in such sad shape it would actually discharge on its own.

lodinews.com/news/article_37836a30-374d-11e3-aaaa-001a4bcf887a.html

The simple act of mishandling a firearm is negligence. The jew let him go because one of their pet spics killed a white woman. Nothing less.

>Believing I want to destroying white people

You think I want to fuck up a white majority state? No, if I want to live in a 90%+ white state or country. I would not dare fuck all breed with their women and breed half mixed kids mongrels?

Because deep down I know how much I fucked on race mixing with other races, good or bad and would never lived with myself

>should I worry?
Californians letting these rats invade through their mexican borders so they can flood your state to vote your race to extinction doesnt worry you at all?

ruthlessness and cunning are like wine... They get better and more-trump-protests-thursday-night refined with age.

>SoCal American beaner here
The fact that you still identify with the spics signals that you should either stay in your rat hole that your betters have fashioned for you out of pity or commit suicide. Don't infect the rest of the country with your mind virus.

The folks up here are all armed to the teeth. Wetbacks wouldn't fare well up here. Good luck Califag. You are gonna need all the luck you can muster.

Wtf, my keyboard typed that protest shit by itself.

piece of shit (((jury)))

Not draining away. Old folks tend to not give a fuck and will burn the village to the ground if they want/have to.

>Illegal immigrant getting away with murder using a bullshit excuse
That's some Sweden-tier shit right there

>That's some Sweden-tier shit right there
Which is why its setting off alarm bells of every white man in the country. Rule of law is being ignored because it's a shitskin killing a white woman.

(((They’ve))) lost control of their narrative. This aquital is going to hurt the Democrats.

how did a homeless illegal pay for the best lawer in commie land?

So this verdict was politically motivated right? Just to prove Trump wrong that Mexicunts aren't murderers and rapists.

based Sessions

public defender

>letting

The people of California voted overwhelmingly to deny aliens benefits. 2015 poll shows 74% of CA wanted illegals kicked out. Its not the people, it's the ((state government)) that tolerates this shit

Yes. I am.

Real patriots with nothing to lose need to go kill a few illegals “accidentally” tonight. I’m so fucking sick of this. If Trump doesn’t come through by the end of his first term I’m joining the miltia lol

It’s true. And the left has gerrymandered the state so that it’s impossible to win it back. I fear blood and lots of it, will be the only answer to the communist takeover of the largest state. My state.

ok lol

interesting.

Didn't Garcia say he had to gun to pop some caps into sea lions and then changed his story? Seems like a big deal that no one mentions .

SoCal American WHITE MAN here.

NK can nuke this shit hole for all I care. Hoping to leave in the next 9-12 months for Utah, Idaho, Texas...maybe Tennessee. (States where I have relatives or that friends have recommended.)

The only way to save California is to abandon it to Mexico, then re-invade it with a brutality not seen since the Nazis invaded Poland.

They heard the evidence, they deliberated as a group, they heard read-back testimony, they looked at the physical evidence, and they rendered a verdict to the best of their abilities in accordance with the law

Does this mean us whites get to chimp out, loot and burn white owned businesses, and assault police officers while the media constantly makes excuses for our behavior? Or do we only do that over soccer games?

this

>SoCal American WHITE MAN here.

No your not, stop larping

in a perfect world that isn't led by feelings, that would be true

does this mean murder is ok, so long as people agree its not "murder"?

lefties are making right wing death squads closer to being real than any "right wing" movement

I'd believe it if the guy was arrested for marijuana possession.

They should charge all those involved in releasing him before and after the murder as well.

Is there any evidence that this was politically motivated or that he isn't going to get jail time on other charges? He might not get murder but get manslaughter, illegal weapon possession, etc.

Everything is legal if the jury says fuck the laws.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullification

Not really, she shouldn't have been living in San Francisco, the city and state could not have made it more clear that they're anti-white, I mean ffs any Jews that were still in Germany after 1939 should have had to take a serious look around and ask what the fuck they thought would happen, likewise if you're white and you live in a place that votes 80% Democrat you need to wake the fuck up and move.

THIS
H
I
S

Holy shit, it's like the Uranium one thing all over again, "we'll appoint a special counsel... if" fuck, either do it or shut up old man.

They were largely comprised of non-Americans.

>the jury

You mean 80 IQ niggers and spics?

Illegals fall into federal jurisdiction faggot

is it really that bad!

What is stopping Trump from activating the national guard in california, arizona, new mexico and texas and ordering them into the largest cities in those states and start immediate deporting of illegals in buses and trucks into mexico?? its not like protestors can do jack shit, especially since leftists dont own guns, and the governors cant do anything about that, and trump can simply say he is just upholding laws on the books

And didnt eisenhower do the above back in the 1950's??

East Bay here. Please nuke or HAARP earthquake.

>Weighing Federal Charges
I hate these weasel words. He was "weighing" charges against Hillary too and nothing has or will happen. Session is a politician and this is political theater. He has been a disappointment

so legally you could kill the spic, kill the jury and kill the judge who allowed this, then hold your own town court you fill with a different jury who could shrug it off with a justifiable "meh", right?

>to the best of thier abilites

Nothing like plucking perch out of the Cisco Chain during the fall thermocline. I have to go back.