Hey pol i need your advice

Hey pol i need your advice

I'm going to school to be a high school history teacher. (inb4 trade school memes) How can I red pill my students?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquiriesjournal.com/articles/6/john-locke-and-the-second-treatise-on-government
youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
malestudies.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just do your job and give them both sides of arguments. Try to give them critical thinking skills.
If you just force the redpills down their throats it won't help them, the best way to redpill someone is to protect them against bluepills with critical thinking and an open mind.

Unfortunately, teachers don't always get to choose what they teach students anymore. There have been teachers that have been reprimanded for even bringing up the fact that people might not believe in the holocaust. I would never be able to teach about Soviet War crimes even though that is established historical fact.

You can do it while staying on topic.

And if you're going to do it but are very worried you could just go to a country that's less cucked.

>Read primary texts of the founding fathers (esp. John Locke)
>Rights come from God, not government (self-evident Truth)
>islamic law is unconstitutional because it is extrajudicial
>Self-Governance relies on a virtuous People
>Constitutional Republic
>Electoral College
>republicrat duopoly (committee on presidential debates)

dont be a faggot just be a good teacher and actually teach history people will remember and respect you if you are actually any good

that in itself is far more redpilling then going around telling people that hitler was right

Give extra marks for kids that actually research independently and come up with historical facts not covered in the textbooks.

True. The problem is kids don't ask questions. That's the biggest reason i want to be a teacher. I want to instill the love for knowledge that seems to be lost on most people today.

I'm not out to make kids into Nazis, I'm out to break the conditioning

John Locke wasn't a founding father but good idea anyway

Then you need to understand why they don't ask questions.
Kids do shit in school to pass their tests and get into Uni. Not for knowledge, can get that on the internet, they do it to pass exams, get into Uni, get a job, because that's what everyone tells them to do since they were young.
I don't know if history is mandatory in the US (It's not here, so people in History class will have an interest in it.), but if it is then your ideal is going to be far harder because most people in your class won't give two shits and you won't be able to force them to.

It is mandatory in public school. I think making it optional with attract less students but they will actually care, but then those who don't want to take the class (Most kids) will go on without a working knowledge of history. It's a double edge sword

Make every assignment you possibly can about the evils of communism and the various ways its been implemented throughout history. Make an assignment asking them to compare and contrast Nazism and Communism.

I remember in high school I got a similar assignment, but the teacher specifically told us not to do Nazism. A kid did it anyway and got an F.

John Locke needs to be read and understood well

For example, John Locke's "Second Treatise on Government"

>the legitimate role of civil government

a government exists, among other things, to promote public good, and to protect the life, liberty, and property of its people.

for this reason, those who govern must be elected by the society, and the society must hold the power to instate a new government when necessary

>natural rights

rights which we are supposed to have as human beings before [a] government comes into being

>social contract

the reason why men enter into society is the preservation of their property; and the end while they choose and authorize a legislative is that there may be laws made, and rules set, as guards and fences to the properties of all the society

inquiriesjournal.com/articles/6/john-locke-and-the-second-treatise-on-government

Why read John Locke?

Here's a quote from Founding Father, Thomas Jefferson:

Thomas Jefferson considered John Locke one of the “greatest men that [has] ever lived, without any exception, who [has] laid the foundation of those superstructures which have been raised in the Physical and Moral sciences”

congrats user red pill the shit out of them

When I was in law school, the dean addressed all the first year law students with this advice: "You don't know it until you can articulate it." It wasn't enough for a law student to know the answer, they had to demonstrate they knew the answer to the law professor by walking the dog through the argument.

Make your students learn how to explain something in their own words and/or in words that others can understand. If you can teach them to think correctly, you're halfway there.

I remember reading that in high school. My high school library was awesome. No one went in there besides me, a pretty extensive poly sci/history collection. Also that's where I got into manga. Always dreamed of opening up my own bookstore but the markets just not right for it right now

>Islam > Christianity

You're in America so maybe it's different.
In Canada, I went to uni and got a history degree and then decided to be a history teacher so I got an education degree...
Marxism galore.
Holy fucking fuck.
My peers were 90% bleeding heart lunatics. Probably SSRIs fucking up their brains. It was only a year of uni to get the degree to teach (go figure) and all we had to learn was SJW shit. I spent my degree drinking beer, smoking pot, and drinking sedative teas to numb my life.
After I finished I decided not to teach.
Now I'm fucked.

Thanks. Unlike other subjects in American public schools, learning History isn't about learning how to do formulas and practicing them into the ground, it's almost like 40 minute story time about cool stuff that actually happened.

You will kys.
Sorry to let you know.
They will have you teaching kids how to invert their genitals and 1+1=3.
They will fellate you while sodomizing you.
Mark my words.
Do anything else if you value your student loan debt, because if you are a person of any integrity and not a woman you will burn out in 2-3 years.
t. paraprofessional, known too many teachers

Be careful dude. I've been teaching for 16 years. I aint stirring no damn pot to mess up my career and bennies no way. Keep it on the DL. Teachers are on a lot of hit lists, especially piece of garbage kids who will actively LOOK for ways to get you fired. Seen it happen with my own eyes.

Dont know how it is in US, but im a teacher myself, and its pretty much like says. If you stay on topic you can focus on pretty much whatever you want, as long as you're not "forcing" anything. Also, dont force your point of view on your students, really. Give them the tools to think for themselves.

>How do I redpill my students.
Don't, well maybe, listen to Keep them critical. I know I'll sound like a Locke-reading cuck-fuck Liberal but you're beliefs aren't worth presenting if you don't argue for them.

In my school experience they're not completely brainwashed by any view and don't really hold opinions to closely.

It's not that bad down here. The whole reason I want to be a teacher was my first year history teacher that was so politically incorrect it was almost funny. He also taught history without tip toeing around the nasty stuff and I actually enjoyed it

Thanks. I'm not out to turn kids into goose stepping nazis, I just want to educate them. I'd like to know more though. Any stories about people getting fired for being based or something?

Was this before the invention of the smart phone? I had some politically incorrect teachers, but it was long before everyone was walking around with a small computer in their pocket.

Never forget that your students will study you and they may also be recording you.

No i'm only talking about a few years ago. This guy had tenure so he gave zero fucks about what anyone thought of him.

That's amazing, brother. Go for it! I wish I could but I would be crucified.
Teaching seems like it's a fun time and rewarding, which it is!
Canadian Cultural Marxists have corroded everything here. Stay strong Amerifat brother.

Maybe one day Trump will invade your shithole country and annex you into our great land of guns and right wing extremists

>digital bookstore

online/mobile

list your "library"

categories
purchase links
include recommendations (if you like this book, then...)

it's like, the future anonnnnn

or you could write your own redpilled history textbook

update it every year or so and (unironically don't) overcharge your students for practically the same book

it's like, capitalism anonnnnn

This.

Seen it go both ways personally. Both left and right wing. Honestly, you can get away with more edgy stuff in poorer areas. They have less parent involvement. That's bad too because the kids can be disasters and you have no support, no working home phones, and sometimes no addresses. With richer districts, the parents will be on you constantly. They will even CC lawyers on emails and such. We are like cops in that sense, we are authority. In this era, the political pendulum is currently against us.

Teach the real facts of the Holocaust and the history of Germany before Hitler's rise. When your colleagues attempt to get you fired for being antisemitic it can finally be the tool that unmasks the jew attempting to censor history

Seduce them

I want to right subtly red pilled fiction. Most people, espically young people, get most of their politics from pop culture. They follow whatever their favorite blue pilled celebrity tweets out. I remember when Hunger Games came out and saw kids reading a book that critics class structure. Any ideas?

Haha I want my island home (Newfoundland) to divorce from Canada we only joined in 1949
;) I'm nationalistic to Newfoundland!

Pic-related looks like a Left-wing meme.

Homosexual studies? That's a thing?

I went to a small school (500 kids between 7-12) and only the bitchy PTA moms ever got mad about anything that might have went on at the school.

I'm actually half Jewish so I could pull a Milo and say antisemitic shit and pull the jew card

Bloc Newfoundland when?

Yes, there are queer studies electives in some colleges in the US. It's part of any humanities major to take a "Studies" class (Gender, race, queer, sociology)

downplay the holocausts
up-play the communists destroying every country they've ever been in

when you're told to teach about mccarthyism remember to tell the class that he was right and communists were all over the fucking place youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

Nigger you dont know the half of it
My girlfriend is taking an African Studies class which is 90% listening to African music and right down how it makes her feel. The class actually attempts to brainwash people into thinking all forms of music we listen to now originated from African music
What are you fucking waiting for m8 go for it

Stay in that area where you're familiar. Many people come to teach in cities thinking its going to be like home and get eaten alive. Teaching is violence. You have to dominate a room of kids who don't want anything to do with you. It doesn't mean be a dick, because that doesn't work either. But still, why should they listen to you? The more ways you can answer that simple question the better teacher you will become.

I can't wait for the day a teacher gets caught bumping Molyneux or Spencer of a Smart Board in front of a bunch of kids

Wow. I'm getting too old for this like Danny Glover, man

God save our kids.

Just do your fucking job! Dont inject your political bullshit into kids.

I ant been in school.for a while. Sounds terrible. It was bad when I was there but this.......I got nothing.

People forget shit they don't care about very quickly. I can remember barely any of the history I was taught in school, except the shit that pissed me off.

Teachers have been "doing their jobs" for decades. Why the fuck do you think so many kids are liberal communist faggots now?

>that cringy pic

Socialogy was a nightmare. All Marxist bullshit. My friend took a gender studies class and she said it wasn't as bad as most people thought. Her teacher was a fat land wall that just play GRRRRL power movies all the time.

primary texts

youngins will realize how much smarter the founding fathers are/were by comparison than any garden variety contemporary celeb when they read them in their own words

for a teaching aide, photoshop or create & photograph a "fake" twitter/facebook/instagram account for a few of the founders discussing their philosophies

that would help keep their attention and help them to learn (& they can look up/follow/like the timeline whenever they want outside of class)

keep up the good work user

Truth IS the red pill

I picked it because it reminded me of a shitty leftist meme

Above all promote critical thinking.

I guess I dodged a bullet. I didn't take any of those studies classes but was able to take 20 hours of Western Civilization classes (Ancient World, Medieval, Renaissance, Modern), and they satisfied the general humanities requirements. Realizing now just how lucky I was, and that was at a public university.

embarrassing excuse as well.
this is what you'll look like in front of your students, and you'll be fired for trying to brainwash teenagers.

It's called "Queer Theory."

What redpills do you want the kids to know?

>learn HOW to think not what to think

>primary texts
This is probably best advice. It allows you to avoid playing the active redpiller, but lets the text do the work. When students read the works of people in history and realize that people back then were just as smart, clever, emotional, and human (albeit with some incorrect assumptions), their eyes open up.

It also builds confidence when students read old documents and actually find them quite intelligible and not that hard to read. This will give them confidence later when they have to read their insurance policy, the EULA, or the text of a proposed city ordinance.

Just to think for themselves. Knowledge is power

You don't, you stupid faggot. Foisting your opinions on your students who have no recourse other than to listen to you is nigger-tier shittiness. The best you can do is teach them rationalism and observational skills, and hope they come to the red-pill themselves.

T. HS am lit teacher

but that would put them off op's brainwashing. i recommend he should be lying his ass off to make the red pills seem remotely believable.

Get in with a trad parochial school or change fields

>Just to think for themselves. Knowledge is power
Read the whole thread before posting niggerfaggot

patiently, just call out the cognitive dissonance wherever you see it, don't provide them with ay explanation, just point it out

Yeah...........wow. A friend told me she had a class called whiteness studies. At what point does the ridiculousness get so profound that the whole thing collapses? First it was queer studies, next we're cannibalizing each other in a post apocalyptic wasteland....

I don't want to brainwash kids, I want to deprogram them

Good advice here. Primary sources are excellent.

>next we're cannibalizing each other in a post apocalyptic wasteland....
looking forward to it, can't be any worse than this

There are male studies now
malestudies.org/

Also known as beating your meat.

Watch "Topsy", season 3 episode 16 of bob's burgers for inspiration.

You need to find your Louise Belcher. I was her when I was in school. they are the anti establishment kid, the one that wants to tear down every power structure they see. Give this kid a platform and you will find nobody more motivated in redpilling the class. Let them do independent research. They will revel in doing reports to the class on how the CIA tried to false flag cuba, or how Obama illegally invaded several countries to try to cover up his gun running.

You won't need to red pill anybody. Find the student that will do it for you.

Lord Humongous rules the wasteland! (Let's see who gets the movie, 80s classic)

>At what point does the ridiculousness get so profound that the whole thing collapses?

It ends when they run out of other people's money or someone with enough stones cuts their funding off. It's not like the knowledge they are spreading generates any value.

Perhaps we just end loan forgiveness for these degrees, Seriously, I'd prefer a high school student to a -studies graduate. At best, a -studies graduate rejects the brainwashing and learns how to bullshit their way through the material to still graduate, but still, lots of lost learning opportunities there.

That was me in high school expect i was super shy and just read all the books I could get my hands on and just shit posted on the internet about how much I hated the government. That's kinda how I got here.

Trump wanted to end federal backing of college after the Berkeley riots.

Learn what the real agenda is. Have some redpills.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

It sounds like what you liked about your teacher was that he taught history without bias. So teach history like he did. But don't specifically go into education to move the political ideology of teenagers slightly to the right. I can guarantee that your teacher didn't have an agenda when he taught you.

Knowledge = Power
Power = Energy
Energy = Mass
The internet has infinite knowledge.
The internet is a blackhole.

Agreed. I have to tell kids all the time to be careful with their majors. My schools students have only about a 50% high school graduation rate if that. So many are first generation college if at all. As such they and their parents are so hyped they just major in whatever and end up no where with a bachelor's. Its kind of sad really. They get all excited and bam! The pitbull called life has them by the balls in debt with interest.

you want to target young people to impose your own opinions upon them. that's what brainwashing is.

call it what you like, but brainwashing is still brainwashing, and you're a bit of a psycho for even considering it.

if you want to be a cult leader, do it on your own time.

that's even better because then you know exactly how to reach somebody who isn't confident enough yet to reveal their power level. Find them and lift them up. Give them the tools to not only succeed in life, but also to bring others into the light of reason.

I never had much problem revealing my power level, and remember doing reports on operation northwoods and constantly correcting "facts" about world war 2 so I'd be terrible trying to help shy kids.

My agenda is free thought.

As the great contemporary philosopher once said

AAAAAAAAAAH WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAH
-Alex Jones

This op. Stay neutral but actually introduce them to both sides. I can see this going wrong in a history class though unfortunately as history teachers are expected to state the "truth" and not confuse them with "conspiracy". is this public or private school we are talking about? Gl

Nice. Thank you.

This

Huh, that's nice. When I was in school I got reprimanded for asking questions even when on topic....

>I'm going to school to be a high school history teacher

do you prefer nymphs or satyrs?

History is mandatory in the us.

I need to find a protege of sorts

Once our homogenous society gets pissed off completely. Newfoundland is mainly a mix of English/Irish stock "Newfie".

Be somebody that they respect and look up to. When they start waking up to the realities of adulthood, they should wonder how you had your shit so together and they’ll connect the pieces. You can slip in that you’re a Christian and even make jokes about “high taxes” (which is a dog whistle for anti-left), but don’t explicitly talk politics. It will hurt the relationship and it’s reasonable immoral.