New Flags

Alright fuckers, no more Swastikas/fashy flags at rallies to represent the alt-right. We need to re brand ourselves in our own image after one of you autists sperged out at Charlottesville. This is my suggestion; it comes from a TV show, but I think it fits. Lets see your worst, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitedragonflagofengland.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not doing much for me. I do agree that the Alt-Right needs something besides this abomination of a logo/symbol (THAT'S NOT A SWASTIKA) to better unite under though.

How about this flag

>6 sides
gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Too modern.

Na I think I’ll be sticking with this flag

Shut the fuck up and take this shit to stormfront you dumb fucking nigger

Too much jew in the hexagram

Too Tea Party. We need something more intimidating.

So you're telling me you're a subversive jew who wises us to fail?

Jews already seem to have that one covered.

Not a flag. We need something that stirs fear in enemies. Something that can be held in the thousands without looking like a mob of commies.

Why do we need that dear jew?
Your very first suggestion literally being the star of remphan. (coptic for saturn).

Nothing is good enough for you people. The west will burn while you NEETs argue over minutiae.

Yea lets put the words alt right in a postmodern inspire art piece. Great idea you fucking cock. The art on the little thing just needs more squares and out of proportion pieces

Dude, you literally suggested the most ancient satanic symbol in human history as the first option. It's where all the what you call "satanic symbols" are derived from. But now that you talk like this i'm not even sure you realized what you did.

Silent Majority flag?

Not a Nazi. Not even Fascist. Just a Libertarian who's trying to facilitate the Fourth Turning.

I like this. It's patriotic and normie-friendly but also bold and fashy.

shut the fuck up kike

He knows what he did. Jews use 6 for everything.

I like it. But what about for the Europeans?

No thanks rabbi i'm keeping my swastika

Don't get ideas from the media. They're riddled with degenerate subliminal messaging.

jesus christ it's an anti at-field

Odin's Cross seems to work pretty well. It has an existing association with white nationalism (as well it should: we are not ashamed, and that's the whole point) but without the "literal nazis" connection. It's history is both christian and pagan, which is important: we are stronger united. And perhaps most important, it is fucking EASY TO PAINT ON SHIT. Holy hell if I see one more derpy swastika I'm going to lose my fucking mind.

They already have that generation identity flag.

Retards. Get it through your head that constant bickering is going to bog us down. Get off your ass and fucking do something. There are hundreds of thousands of people who think what we thing in regards to migrants, leftists, cucks, etc. whether they know it or not. If people like you would just keep your mouths shut, we could have dominated by now. No wonder Hitler went after the retards first.

*aum*

Is that not already claimed by the US military?

Here, try this on for size.

What an ugly flag. OP can't even into vexillology.

You forgot the black cube the jews wear on the forehead.

What do you want more?
1.) "Existing association with white supremacy"
2.) Actual fucking progress in the field of battle.

How about a logo of a soyboy sucking a BBC ?

>Lives in Commie country
>Hasn't even immigrated or killed himself yet

No matter what anyone says I'm still going to use my Kekistan flag

We are doing the same.

nicely done

Like your very own Prince Harry?

>jesus christ it's an anti at-field
Well saturn is supposed to house satan himself awaiting judgement / act as a gateway to his prison if you want to get into the whole saturn black cube stuff. So make of that what you will.

So you want to LARP as a Nazi without the Swastika then? Very productive thread

Also a massive eye looking storm at the south pole of saturn so the strangeness doesn't end there.

this thread is just one big shitpost

Swastika and celtic cross. This "let's rebrand ourselves for the 147th time, surely the normies won't know" shit is autistic as hell.

This is the ugliest flag I've ever seen. I'm not even into this fashy stuff. What does the hexagon represent?

The number one goal of white nationalism right now should be to get out of the shadows: we should show no shame about what we are or what we stand for, and that means we need to stop distancing ourselves from those who openly believed 50 years ago as we do now.

IDK anons, the swastika is perfect

Oh. Clever, jew.

>Prince Harry?
Is he the bald one or the ginger one ?

>What does the hexagon represent?
satans prison/the bottomless pit/the abyss, if you do image look up of the OP's image it's from some retarded tv show.
NO clue why the idiot is dumb enough to think nobody on Sup Forums knows about this stuff. It's also the kikes flag, which is called star of remphan in the bible. IIRC the jews didn't start to use this "star of david" this openly till what is it like the 17th century. Till then it was the 7 candlesticks (the menorah).

Industry + Chaos = Communism
I like it.

I for one don't want to be associated with a one-testicled manlet whose movement lost the only war they ever fought. Make a name for yourself; don't piggy back off the failures of others.

Some of these posters are autistic enough to think that flag is a viable symbol to rally under.

Found it

The ginger illegitimate.

I like it

Why not a secret handshake instead? It's much more friendly

I like this. A lot.

The Sup Forums hive mind has failed time and time again. You people need to be told what flag to wave.

How about this? The proportions are a bit off, bit that is pretty easy to fix.

>ITT: idiots look at a Hakenkreuz and call it a "swastika"

Good try jew. I know you're obsessed about that black hypercube but i don't think you like what is in it or that it likes you very much either.

Even better, this beauty I created. Again, it could be smoothed out, but otherwise it's pretty nifty.

I know what flag you should wave.

My vote is this one.
The rainbow is the creation of God that He chose to encircle his personal throne in Heaven with. It’s virtue needs to be reclaimed.
It’s aesthetic af and looks nice with the black. Hard but not too ominous.

Nice job with MSpaint,mate. You must have put so much effort into your flag.

3. Actual white supremacy

I think this flag will appeal to patriotic Americans and not have the baggage of other flags

dicky it's past your bedtime

3 hours in MS paint

this is the only flag of Sup Forums period. you can fuck off with your alt kike bullshit

Start wearing Freddy sweaters and carry a tall banner framed on PVC and do his sinister laugh towards all protestations.GET BACK BLACK, FREDDY'S BACK!

20 minutes in MSpaint

stars and stripes and gadsdens and betsy rosses and old glories and star spangled banners and other historical flags only. be american. make normies see good patriotic americans clashing with antifa commies and degenerates.

dont forget who build the nation. americans want to be american

>alt-right
Garbage thread. GTFO

agreed

This. Untermensch nazi larpers are holding the AR movement back. Listen to your president - America First!

I have your “rebrand” right here, you fucking faggot.

you may not know this but..

That is in fact the same flag

Did you forget about this already?

Fuck the alt-right, embrace the swastika you pussy

I like. Very creative

hell yes - this says 'Hey lets remember to kick ass and have fun'

This. but vertical

The White PenDragon
About 450AD. came the landing in Celtic Britain of two warrior traders, Hengest and Horsa who, together with their Saxon, Angle and Jutish followers are traditionally regarded as the founders of England. History records that the White Dragon was their emblem.

whitedragonflagofengland.com

What is this called?

I personally like the black sun sonnenrad

Nigga he didn't say shit about a Sup Forums flag but specifically an alt-right flag. Fuck off.

these are the best two by far. we should pick one of these two in my humble opinion.

Im honestly leaning towards that swiss knockoff one. That is fucking aesthetic as fuck and sends a suuper confusing message. I love it.

its a spartan shield. The spartans prevented shitskin muslims entering europe. They saved Europe and we wouldn't be here without thier sacrifice.

Just use BLM and rainbow flags. Get them considered racist and keep on using what they use until nothing is left.

This is the flag you need to respect. This is the brand.