Jesus died as a Virgin

I just came here to BTFO all the religious believers with one image.

/christcucks served

Whatever you say, fedora-fag.

Shit user. Your wisdom and charm have changed my life. I am going to buy a trench coat and fedora tomorrow.

You euphorics are awesome.

Rejecting all kinds of Christianity is vital to the survival of decent people.

Oh gee whiz, never bothered to read about mary magdalene huh? Not really shocking you stupid fucking asian piece of shit.

Just a shill faggot
Sage and hide

The entire point of the verse was

>Lol you think you're some kind of perfect moral fag? When have you done to help the poor?

Its literally the same thing as when right-wingers say to liberals how 'how many refugees have you taken into your house?'

>he has to do retarded mental gymnastics to explain his 2000 year old book

This quote describes voluntary, morally driven charity, not state-enforced welfare.

i dont care whether you are a virgin or chad, as long as youve done something worthwhile to advance the human race just a tiny fraction you're alright.

Jesus was a little bitch by all accounts. If the Jew's hadn't killed him, his followers would have realized he was full of shit instead he became a martyr

Look up the book you fucking coon, the verse isn't difficult to interpret. What the spic did is the same as taking someone who said, "Liberals are fucking degenerates who what to have sex with children"

And quoting it as "want to have sex with children?"

>cant understand

>mmuh mentul gymnersturcks

>When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”

and?

Too bad his mother was fucked in the pussy by God himself.

>fedoras and bitter virgins thinks this is an insult
Thanks for the laugh.

He went on a fucking sperg rage in what is essentially a public forum. They probably left because the livestock went nuts

Galatian 5, 13

>13 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh[a]; rather, serve one another humbly in love. 14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”[b] 15 If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

>16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[c] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

>19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Fuck off with your hedonism, apostle of satan.

It's written as if he was absolutely autistic, yes, but he did somehow stand up for something, which voids the little bitch status.

So was his mother and it says in the book of revelation that all virgins go to heaven if it exist

>See an autistic child having a fit in the grocery store
>Walk the other direction

Not because you're scared of him, but because you don't want to deal with him.

He was running around swinging a whip, which is not a weapon so much as it is a torture device. The 5 farmers who got kicked out of the market that day totally could have fought him had they wanted too.