The meme that Indian food food gives you diarrhea is it the food or is it that Indians have bad hygiene

The meme that Indian food food gives you diarrhea is it the food or is it that Indians have bad hygiene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTFBXJ3Zd_4
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3101342/I-never-eat-street-food-reading-report-Scientists-appalled-tests-Delhi-food-stalls-high-levels-faecal-matter-golgappa-momo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I stayed a week in India.
I didn't shit myself until I had a shitty Piña colada with icecubes. I was already 4 beers deep and didn't give it a thought. had 1 day to get my shit together before flying across the world back home. Manged not to shit the airline seat twice. Good times.

The indian bowel is a Pandora's Box to a virologist. Indian food in the west only makes you sick if indians prepare it.

it's both
Indians are a filthy people, and their food is gross

Hwhite people have weak stomachs.

Their food is contaminated by fecal matter. Also it looks like diarrhea before you eat it.

Whites are unevolved pussies. Won't survive the day of reckoning

My co worker hates going back because she is so used to how clean things are here.
She also says all those picture of new buildings are a lie. Yes the building is there and it is nice but if you zoom out it’s next to slums.

Says the guy who uses his hand as toilet paper

both

You are what you eat, and poo's are fucking sub human shit.

We had an Indian restaurant where I lived and the state shut it down because fecal matter was all over everything. They kept telling them to wash after the bathroom or use Purell but they wouldn't.

Indian food reminds me a lot of british food: shit

Indian food is better if prepared at home. I don't need streetshitters to prepare my food

If it dosent taste or feel like your asshole is gonna blast the toilet it ain't authentic imo. Or just stick with other versions of it. Though to be fair I've never tried Indian curry.

>tfw recall a story about tourists getting sick in India only to find out the restaurant's owner left clay pots of curry to cool outside and somebody regularly used them as toilets

I work with a lot of Indians. The food is alright. It is maybe too distinctive? Like there are 7-8 very specific things that are always prepared the exact same way regardless of where you go to eat it.

are they eating sticks?

theyre brushing their teeth. cut them some slack, they learned from the brits

I remember a story out of Britain where a landlord refused to rent to poos because their curry stink is impossible to get out of a flat once It's in there

my mummy used to transcribe cardiothoracic surgeries and she told me of a case where an indian man who worked as a chef at an indian restaurant had very progressed tuberculosis that he had to get a lung removed

Keked and checked
Nice one leaf

Men in the pic, sunken eyes, halfdead looking, they look diseased or very weak. I mean they can probably handled feces contaminated food and germs, but I guarantee you they get the shits frequently. You'd look like this too if your body was constantly trying to fight off infection and contamination. Just imagine they probably live their whole lives with c diff.

Even Mumbai has an Elm Street!

You mean they look like Indians.

The Ganges river has 100,000,000 faecal coliforms per 100mL. The safe limit in Australia for bathing water (for drinking water the limit is 0/100mL) is 150/100mL.

Draw your own conclusions

chicken shahi korma is fucking delicious

>Pandora's box has a multitude of tragedies but a glimmer of hope
The Ganges river is so POO'd that there's actually a vibrant and alarmingly numerous population of bacteriophages in the river itself. It basically keeps the river from completely being overrun with bacteria.

The river actually cleans itself up but with over a billion poo-in-loos using it for various purposes, there's no hope of this river ever getting clean anytime soon.

SHOW VAGEN

I kinda wish we could just dump a few tankers of hydrogen peroxide into the river, just to see how much it fizzes.

Hydrogen peroxide reacts with cell catalase shreds apart the cell membranes. However, bacterial population density, even in poo'd water, is not high enough to make it fizz like a seltzer tablet.

It's a fun idea but mostly for naught. There are more fun materials to throw into bodies of water, like pure sodium.

>skip to 0:53 to avoid normie faggotry
youtube.com/watch?v=NTFBXJ3Zd_4

Are all those guys shitting?

>The Ganges river is so POO'd that there's actually a vibrant and alarmingly numerous population of bacteriophages in the river itself. It basically keeps the river from completely being overrun with bacteria.

Fucking kek

Strange as it is this is very accurate.

SUPERPOOER BY 2020

Have a glass of milk, faggot.

do it everyday with a cheese and salami sandwich m8

India is known mostly for one or two food dishes, one of them being curry, yet japanese and thai curry is far superior to indian curry. It is hard to call what they eat “food”

Try eating indian food that's not prepared by indians and see if you still get diarrhea

If you count the scots and irish as british, then they have a couple good foods, mainly in their savory pies. Otherwise yeah, british food is shit. When britain controlled India it was the culinary equivalent of putting a dry crusty white dog turd into runny diarhea.

Went to college with many stinky H1B Indians, they have ZERO personal hygeine. Literally almost passed out due to the guys stank one semester. Just imagine how the women are down under... ugh vomit!

Food?
Looks like they are eating sticks to me.
To each his own I guess.
BTW I love Indian food.
Butter chicken, naan, rice, Samosas. mmmmm

>lives in country that could entirely be wiped out by Black Plague which would leave US untouched.
>lectures us on weak stomachs

I work with Indians too! They are always lazy, I put them in my backpack and carry them to project completion cause I’m white.

Go eat your own food... stop appropriating my white culture bruh

I have worked with indians as well. First job i ever considered buying noseplugs for

My ultra liberal cucked brother visited Calcutta and Mumbai two summers ago. He thinks each and every culture is "beautiful" and all that bullshit. He showed me photos of an alley behind his hotel that he had to walk down. The local savages all shit in alleys, sidewalks, parks, etc... Literally each wall was covered in piss and shit several feet up. Imagine brown graffiti tagged everywhere, except it's shit....What truly boggled his mind though, was that there were some spots with shit-spray that reached almost 6ft up. How is that humanly possible? It was the first time my brother ever talked shit on a country. Said he would never go back. lawl.

POOjeets are diarrhea.

i eat home cooked indian food alla time, no problems.

its the latter nigger

>immigrant shitskin parasite posting under australian flag
Seems right.

>pic of Pajeets snapping into a Slim Jim while shitting on the sidewalk
Why would you ever trust eating food made by these people?

Bad hygiene, I've cooked indian food at home and eaten at an Indian's friend's house, never shit my pants, but his parents were in the US for a good 25yrs back then. Watching Indian street food videos or in restaurants makes me feel sick, guarantee you I'd be in the hospital on life support if I went to india and touched anything then my lips, no doubt about it, never mind the food.

> don’t shit in street
> wash hands covered in shit before handling food.
> Indians = human filth

>Why would you ever trust these """"people"""" ?
FTFY fampai.

British 24 hour news (BBC or Sky) reported this month that 100% of Indian street food (from vendors, they all eat it) contained contamination by faecal matter (poo in the food).
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3101342/I-never-eat-street-food-reading-report-Scientists-appalled-tests-Delhi-food-stalls-high-levels-faecal-matter-golgappa-momo.html

even the reckoning would be cleaner than your literal shitstain country

Please explain this poo in the food, is it more natural or something, like you said squating and shitting in the street was. Plz enlighten us Poos.

Guess.

Why are you talking shit about your distant ancestors, gypsy?

POO IN VINDALOO

>was that there were some spots with shit-spray that reached almost 6ft up.
Poo gurus.

They make cows poo there. They can spray shit like you wouldn't believe.

I read that as "from sweden". I was saddened, but not surprised

Poos and Pakistanis use a bottle of water and a flannel. The flannel is not to wipe their bum with its to wipe their hands on when they are finished. They use one hand for wiping and one hand for eating (officially, though obviously they don't stick to their rule).

>asian turkicgypsy protecting his indian brothers
Go back to Asia you illegal immigrant turkic shit.

Be a mongrelized ugric-gypsy elsewhere.

kek

Don't get mad Radu, I was joking. Everyone knows Albanians are your closest relatives. Maybe you should heald back to the Balkans, fuck sheep together and steal Serbian clay instead of ours.

They bathe in the same place that they shit. You do the math.

Reminder that India is one of the greatest civilizations and anti-Indian thredas = muhammadan shenanigans.

>greatest civilizations

its just bantz mate
everyone knows its the dalits

shit a dalit even made a thread last night cementing the facts

this man biochems

probably pre-med at some point

As a microbiologist, Indian food is scary in terms of what can go wrong. Spices carry all sorts of bacteria, rice does too, the meat is particularly worrying, the sauce is little better, and unless all of it is thoroughly cooked and prepared you’re inviting more bacteria than you can count into your body. That said, I eat at my favourite Indian restraint once a month and I never get sick, but then again I live in a first world nation with ultra strict rules about food safety. They fuck up once and they’re getting their ass handed to them in court.

Nope. Electrical engineering student.

My Foldit habit has led to places that I'm not entirely sure why I went there.

I turn more autistic each day I spend here. I think this may be a good thing.

The thing is, Indians are diarrhea

indians will never get to experience the euphoria of having toilet water splash back up into their butt hole when a turd drops off

I love seeing Hungarian Romanian user fights, they are almost as good as Serb , Bosnian, Croat fights.

>toilet paper
Says the barbarian who hasn't heard of a bidet.

india has a very high prevalence of h pylori and low sanitation

Imdians have horrid hygiene. Food sucks ass. Spices hide the rotten taste.

Have it everyday with Amul protein whey and white bread soaked into it

Pants are not toilet paper

Such ugly, disgusting people.
None of them eat meat either. They look like zombies.

Oi! Cheeky!

So the Ganges river is invincible? superpower by 2020 is confirmed!

White people can't eat spices/seasoning without dying.