Steins;Gate

About time for a new thread, I guess.

Still waiting for an official anime announcement, hope we won't have to wait too long for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImhfIv5NSqY
youtube.com/watch?v=bOP_WbZWZ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon user, soon

>Steins;Gate

Anime probably in 2018

Didn't S;G 0 come out last year?

It should be airing in 2017, not 2018.

Most likely for the Summer 2017.
I really hope it will be a 24 eps series... which most likely will, if the new VN has roughly the same amount of material as the old one.

Source?

Anyone know of translations of Steins;Gate: Heni Kuukan no Octet beyond the first chapter. Or does it simply not exist

Can't wait. Occultic;Nine was alright, but Steins;Gate was way better

>By the way I never told you guys but I brought Mayuri's adopted daughter with me from the future, she went crazy and tried to kill me for some reason and escaped to the past oh and by the way she looks exactly like Kurisu for no reason at all
Godly writing, my fellow steinsgatians. Simply amazing.

S;G0 has like half the length of the original.

She was a good friend.

>S;G0 has like half the length of the original.
Does it? I haven't read the VNs, so I really don't know.

Was the original Steins;Gate considerably longer than what the anime adapted?

Just play the game.

Maybe I'm overestimating since that was quite some years ago, but I've completed the original within 40 hours, I think (though that includes all the fuckery with the text messages and extra endings), while S;G0 took 25 hours.

Not too much, but I would say there was about 30% to 40% more content.
Just play it, there is no reason not to.

Excited for A;C personally, the world sounds really interesting, more potential than O;9 for sure.

If the anime adaptation covered roughly 65% of the plot in 24 episodes, I guess we can expect 24 episodes for Steins;Gate 0 as well, as long as they fully adapt it there should be enough material.

Also the first s;g anime was so popular they will be eager to shoot for the 2 cours.

Are you Maho's boyfriend?

What even happened in 0;9? Or should I watch it cause its one of "those' shows that you can't explain properly?

Posting best girls

>this is turning into a semi-general
STOP. 0 WAS FUCKING SHIT. WAIT FOR THE ANIME AND STOP MAKING THESE.

Where are the Japanese stand users, Johtahlo?

I don't know how an user of the other thread said that Kyouma is a fake Okabe.

Kyouma IS the REAL Okabe. Okabe is not himself without his loud laugh and his passion.

0 was great. Not the best, but a good ride.

But user... that is Okabe. The broken one. The fusion of both makes the whole. Dunno what to even call the whole.

>the broken one
>repressing his own urges and lying to himself is now a part of Okabe
Nice one.

Why does he look like Shaggy in almost every CG. It's ridiculous.

Kyouma is part of the "real" Okabe. Okabe is made up of both his Kyouma and non-Kyouma features.

>MY OPINION IS ABSOLUTE
>STOP ENJOYING YOURSELVES
just ignore the fucking thread, dude.

Wait a sec... I recall Kurisu is about 160cm tall... just how damn short is Maho?

140cm.

>part
>"real"
>non-Kyouma features
The unique unreal thing is your brain.

You sure showed me

Did they fuck?

Jesus Christ why did you have to carry this over into the new thread...

She looks so fluffy.

No. Maho is for being a bro not for fucking

Yes, and Okabe screamed Kurisu's name while doing it
If you remove timetravel from the setting steins gate becames a seriously depressing NTR VN

He's b8ing autists for (You)s.

>Okabe looks like Leskinen
What did Huke mean by this?

>implying Mayuri hasn't been cucked from Day 1
Most of the game is NTR, where Mayuri just wants her Hikoboshi, but gets cucked by Orion's hotpants.

Well, that suits the story. 0kabe isn't being himself, tho.

I sure hope Okabe is happy when Kurisu finishes improving Amadeus, Leskinen makes her and Maho his cumdumps with it and then starst WW3 using supersoilders

Nigga what? Kurisu is deaf, and WW3 doesn't even happen in alpha.

Alpha Kurisu gets kidnapped by SERN
Steins;Gate Kurisu will keep working in Amadeus, and the Amadeus endgame ends with war
Kurisu simply can't stop fucking humanity over

>Steins;Gate Kurisu will keep working in Amadeus, and the Amadeus endgame ends with war
Does it though? The main reason that Amadeus was a factor in starting WWIII is that it had Kurisu's knowledge of Time Travel. In the Steins;Gate World line nobody knows that she can build a time machine so I don't think anyone would start a war over it. People might go after the core technology itself, but I'd hardly think it would escalate to WWIII.

Steins Gate Kurisus's Amadeus research will digitalize Kimijima Kou.

It does lead to that, but I don't recall him starting WWIII.

As of 2020 there hasn't been a world war.
I am not the other user who claimed Kurisu was starting WW3.

Amen.

Despite everything, I love Moeka.

Redeeming Moeka is probably the best thing 0 did

Somebody needs to update this to include Maho. Maybe Kagari and Yuki as well, but mainly Maho.

Gamma world line did a better job at this.

S;G 0 and S;G both took around 35-40 hours for me.

I just hope we wil not have the same problems in S;G0 and in O;N since it's very possible given the structure of S;G0

Alwways nice to see a man of such good tastes here. I hope Steins isn't COMPLETELY over now, otherwise it would means that she only had one game for her to shine in, which would be terrible.

who wore it better
youtube.com/watch?v=ImhfIv5NSqY

youtube.com/watch?v=bOP_WbZWZ9s

A lot of people should do this nowadays as the game is legally available in English. Support the official release

I love Moeka, even if she's a murderous traitor

>tu tu ru
What did she mean by this?

Is it really betrayal when you invite the enemy into your home and tell them all your secrets

22ru

>Kurisu's soft chest

Hnng

Where does the cannon arm Okabe come from? Ive listened to the gamma cd (which was great) but they didnt even hint at something like that.
I wanna get my gamma lore down pat

Kagari is shit. No argument bruv

Y-yes.
>maho would date a semi-clever shitposter
>it would mirror her and kirosu but with her as the dominant one
Bless that dog

>Cannon arm Okabe

What?

Treat her well user.

You know, the pic floating around of him with a weird device behind him

Could you post it?

Just art somebody drew. I don't think it has anything to do with Gamma.

>dating pets

>posting a cat in dog territory
S;G Faris>0 Faris

Miko Faris>Pajama Faris>S;G Faris>Wears warm as fuck hoodie and arm warmers everywhere Faris

Well, Steins;Gate anime aired like 1 year an 6 months after the visual novel got released in Japan, right?
So, will it be the same case with Steins;Gate 0 anime? 1 year and a half after the visual novel which got released 10th december 2015 in Japan? July 2017 aka Summer 2017 release? PV when? ;_;

0 has the fact that is an anticipated sequel going for it. There should be less wait time.

I love Suzuha's longing for death.

Any chaos;head fags here? I got some questions.

wow there was a lot more tuturu than poyaya

You know, Okabe crushes on Kurisu pretty damn early in the VN once you start paying attention.

Ah. That's just a Black Rock Shooter crossover pic.

Can you blame him?

>inb4 one cour

To be fair it looks like it's also the case with Kurisu, or at the very least she was a lot more.. "interested" that it looked like. She probably just loves weirdos thanks to her father.

I played through 0 and there's one thing I don't get. Why didn't the Okabe who sent the D-RINE overwrite Vega Okabe with his Reading Steiner?

Okabe overwrites his self at the same point of time as he sends the d-mails. What we saw is the result of the mail, the part that always got skipped in S;G

TUTURU

wtf is this thread about an ova of it? inb4aired ages ago.

Why was milky way crossing so fucking short? It feel so unfulfilled

It's mostly about S;G0, the new game

No he doesn't.

Why the fuck does psvita still exist, it was one of my most regretted purchases in ages. Japan needs to fucking get with the times.

I like my vita, it's mostly held alive by third party since sony themselves doesn't recognize it at all

Wasn't the d rine sending okabe from promised prosciutto?