So when is this fucking IDIOT going to finally figure it out??

So when is this fucking IDIOT going to finally figure it out??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejUcnpwNDLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Three or so chapters before the end of the series.

it's precisely what drives the manga

making him realize would basically ends the manga

so never, or at least not until the author decides to end it

despite everything Nishikata is intelligent enough to know how to win if he realizes she has such a crush on him

you need to do better than that, this series and kaguya made 2016 worth living through.

i still dont know what the fuck was going on there

she actually was extremely flustered by Nishikata almost confessing and barely managed to hide her blush to him, letting it go only after he ran away

Official Takagi theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=ejUcnpwNDLs

pls

when Takagi is on top of him conceiving the loli from the flashforward extra chapter.

I like that Nishi-kun can interact with Takagi-chan like a normal human being (well as normal as a melodramatic sperg like him can be) until she embarrasses him

next chapter when?

if she would just stop fucking teasing him

you can tell her ovaries are already ripe for him

Courtship is all about the teasing and tension building between two people

The subtle dance between two minds is half the fun

Besides, guys love being teased

They also love shoving their cocks in things.

Por que no los dos?

What's better than being teased mercilessly before getting complete and utter gratification? Like getting a five star meal after working all day

Next chap in two months.

Because you're gonna get a two-star meal after working all day.
This shit is gonna go the same way it always does. 800 chapters of teasing and then they hold hands at the end.

>Does that mean you want to always be with me?
But does he want to make believe with her and live in harmony?

Hopefully not for a while cause that would mean the series is over.

>not wanting a Takagi teasing when they're in a relationship

>not wanting to see Takagi and Nishitaka in college teasing and fucking each other

Those will never happen regardless.

The first one is definitely possible

Why do idiots always go "Why is MC so dense"? I am sure a lot of you guys found out too late a girl liked you. This is most certainly the case for Nishikata. Constantly teased, friends joke about it (and when you're a kid, having a girlfriend is usually something to be embarrassed about) and his focus is not romance, but trying to one up Takagi. Cut him some slack.

Speak for yourself, I was a smartass piece of shit and nobody liked me.

First I've ever heard of it for Nishitaka, a lot of people understand that he's pre-puberty

Every Takagi thread has people asking why Nishikata is so dense especially when Takagi brought up kissing, going to the beach and having him visit her.

i'd definitely read college takanagi

Ironically

shit like "holy shit why doesn't he just push her down" or "why doesn't she just jump on her dick"

They can't understand purity. You're supposed to wanna shove them together and go "aww".

Boys his age still aren't particularly interested in girls yet. Tagaki is mature enough to genuinely want him but she's patient enough to gently coax him into wanting her too. In the meantime she'll enjoy making him squirm around like an autist.

>her dick

I thought this was just going to be just silly comedy like Seki-kun but it's the most adorable shit ever. Thanks for making me pick this up Sup Forums.

When the author wants him to.

two fucking months why? ;_;

Takagi-san is "HHNNNGGG: the manga"

Reminds me of watching my son pal around with his future girlfriend