LET'S POST GOOD AND NECESSARY BOOKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
youtube.com/watch?v=9qEXkHVjjLU
tomatobubble.com/id72.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XDfbp5alBG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anons should translate Libido Dominandi into German, French, Spanish, etc for mass exposure

For those who haven't seen this (audio after the intro is author interview): youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

Jones is great OP

I'm really getting sick of all these whores twerking all over the place. What a bunch of tramps.
Also so sick of looking at asian whores with that pouty fish lips look of their smugly faces.
Fucking bunch of degeneracy everywhere we look.
Goof discussion on video btw.

It was published in Polish in 2013, so I would be surprised if other translations weren't available.

It's just English and polish at the moment

Aha, sorry. Strange.

>E. Michael Jones

YES. Absolutely Logos.

I just finished Monsters from the Id a week ago, it was excellent. Poor Fanny Imlay, that part really hit how horrifying revolution is.

Giles Milton, White Gold.
The Book Of Giants.
Ancient Book Of Jasher.
The Books Of Enoch.
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.
Bible KJV.

I wanna say he said there was an Iranian version somewhere too. I know he's been to Poland and Iran and views them as 2 of the last uncucked countries on earth, I have to say I agree

NobdyTM the video creator is pretty incredible as well, very dark though

Why not just read Herodotus?

this is a great book, it's also on the US Commandant of the Marine Corps' Reading list (meaning one of the obligatory books you can choose from in training) so if you have any sense of patriotism in yourselves, read it

>1488

Ware Tetrology
Rudy Rucker

Polity books
Neil Asher

This is the most important book ever written.

Hi Sean

Lol great description

What is it about?

>1488
Checked. Posting mandatory Hitler reading list

Apparently it's about Indian cooking, this is the only thing that came back on Sean Goonan:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qEXkHVjjLU

Jones describes it as an analysis of how governments use sexuality to control the masses. Though the book is almost a timeline of 'leftism' with an emphasis on it's use of sex and "liberating" sexuality from the French Revolution to the modern era.

VERY interesting ideas. One is the point that modern governments are in a sense all "revolutionary" governments in that they legitimize themselves by ever increasing the amount of liberalization/allowed behavior.

Literally anything from Mike King.

His website: tomatobubble.com/id72.html

>The protocols mixed in with legitimate books.

This is how I know you're a shill.

Hahaha

Lmao

Yuck all that stormfaggotry. Seriously read some Bastiat, Paine, or even Sun Tzu, civilization did not begin and end with one failed german dictator

Let's see what we've got here

Will Durant's Story of Civilisation series is very good, very well-written, and it makes interesting commentary on lots of things, covering the period of Western history from the Greeks to Napoleon in like 12 volumes or something like that (I haven't read them all). Pic related: from a section on Alexander the Great

I read this before, it was good. It's interesting how Junger basically has the time of his life at war.

Shame Durant never finished his series

I wonder if he would feel the same way if he had fought on the even more dehumanized WWII.
Also, second pick

More Sup Forumsacks should read this.

Who even has the attention span to read books? You actually bore yourself with the conjectures of low-life intellectuals? Better get right with God, that's much more important.
youtube.com/watch?v=XDfbp5alBG8

>I read Guns, Germs, and Steel

And finally, the OG.

Here's another book cover I have on my desktop. You don't even know your own history. Like babies, all of you. I'm done with this board for a good long while.

Storm of Steel
Thucidyde's Histories
Herodotus Histories
Plutarchs's Lives
Siddhartha
I, Claudius
Antigone

This was a great read. Thanks for this, will be picking it up.

hmmmm instead of opening up a bunch of esoteric bullshit you could open up a bible instead

Goodnight Grandpa!

Seeds Of Destruction By F. William Engdahl

Most Brutal honest assessment of "Modernist Liberal Mentality" of progress.

another great by hoppe

White Identity (it's surprisingly good, I was expecting it to be edgy shitposting)
For My Legionaries
Brave New World
Atheist Delusions (sounds edgy, but it's really just about Christian history and modern misconceptions. The author didn't get to choose the name of the book.)
Thus Spoke Zarathustra
The Spirit of Mediaeval Philosophy
Mythology by Edith Hamilton

how will the left ever recover from this

>the book of Enoch

Yep. This user knows. Shut him down.

On War - Carl Von Clausewitz

Art of War - Baron de Jomini

Art of War - Sun Tzu

Forging Stalin's Army: Marshal Tukhachevsky and the Politics of Military Innovation - Sally Stoecker

Actung Panzer! - Heinz Guderian

Infantry Attack - Erwin Rommel

On Roman Military Matters - Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

EMJ always says in his youtubes that the book has been widely influential in Poland. Is this true?

Storm of Steel is amazing

Good read

>No Miguel Serrano

If you read Storm of Steel it's recommended to read the earlier editions. The Penguin book classic edition edits out a bunch of Junger's writings on German Nationalism.

>No Jung
wtf is this shit

It really is, he's a great writer.

I think he did fight in WWII, but as someone higher up in the hierarchy so he didn't see the violence as much.

This is true, here's an example of how the book finishes in different editions:

Newer version:

>"His majesty the Kaiser has bestowed on you the order pour le Mérite. In the name of the whole divison, I congratulate you."

Older version:

>"His majesty the Kaiser has bestowed on you the order pour le Mérite. In the name of the whole divison, I congratulate you."
'General von Busse'
>As soon as I was fit enough I celebrated this event with Wenzel, my brother, and a few friends. As a doubt had been expressed whether we should soon be passed out fit for active service, Wenzel and I felt ourselves compelled to jump again and again over a large armchair. We came out of it, however, very badly. Wenzel broke his arm again, and I was kept in bed next morning with a temperature of 104.
>In spite of this it was not long before we were in excellent form for another winter campaign. This was deterred for a while; we soon had to take part in other battles than we ever dreamed.
>Now these too are over, and already we see once more the dim light of the future in the tumult of fresh ones. We - by this I mean those of the youth of this land who are capable of enthusiasm for an ideal - will not shrink from them. We stand in the memory of the dead who are holy to us, and we believe ourselves entrusted with the true and spiritual welfare of our people. We stand for what will be and for what has been. Though force without and barbarity within conglomerate in sombre clouds, yet so long as the blade of a sword will strike a spark and in the night may it be said: Germany lives and Germany shall never go under!

Nice try Schlomo

The Manifesto is meme tier, no substance. This is what cringey Antifa fags claim to have "read". The 1844 Manuscripts is where it's at.

>runic yoga

What's up with this book. Quick summary?

This is one I recommend to persons disillusioned with compulsory education. An easy entry to breaking a fervent dedication to empty classes and platitudes. A compact way to give 'em a decent motivation toward taking back learning for one's self, not just to build a future for some airy (((career)).

It was one of the first books to snap me out of paying for a useless education at University... Learning is the bomb, but damn it you can go to school and walk away with nothing. He also gives a cool projection of a future without school as we know it now. Check out some of his other works too, great stuff.

He argues that France is doomed because the French no longer practice the necessary virtues (such as patience and diligence) for the maintenance of civilisation.

>Germany lives and Germany shall never go under!
Yeah, I remember having hope in my life once.

No thanks Satan

>I think he did fight in WWII, but as someone higher up in the hierarchy so he didn't see the violence as much.

He was stationed in Paris in WWII, but his son was fought and died on the Eastern front.

This was preddy interesting.

Re-reading this right now too. It's a good one but I'm not a huge fan of the way Penguin Classics introduces any really good book. They're always trying to do that "this is waht he really meabs by dis" bull.

Only true autists can understand.

And if anyone's into poetry, Ezra Pound is cool to explore for his influence during the real-deal Modern era. Guy had his hands on a lot of persons' works.

Rate some of my books Sup Forums

You're either stupid or non-white
Either way, do humanity a giant favor and hang yourself please.

>LET'S POST GOOD AND NECESSARY BOOKS
HERE YOU GO,

>NavNEET Publications of India
Poo in Loo
Pee in Me

Yeah, no thanks.

>Aesop's Fables

My man, one of my favorite things to read before bed or when I'm crunched on time. Great inspiration for stories too.

This one will really test your ability to think.

based

"Alfred Korzybski Science and Sanity (1933) Edition:Institute of General Semantics, 1995, p. .... Israel, as the Jewish state, must disappear from the map."

Just remembered this one too, took all the pressure out of trying to make shit to sell it. Forced me to reconsider the purpose of Art as well, and as I stand now, I've never made anything that's truely art"work" vs. an art"piece". Also woke me up to the path that recognizes Modern Art as shit and technical skill for the gold medal. Put the breaks on a tumbling / misguided mindset when it came to making and understanding the purpose of artwork. Cleared up a lot of confusion on different ways of valuation applied to all kinds of concepts, not just art as a physical (and I dunno if I consider it swank, but performative ) process.

If you like short stories before bed try reading the Decameron. It's a list of short stories from medeval italy.

Ay, thanks for the suggestion. Just recently fell in love with writing short stories (though I've got a mountain still to climb), been trying to digest as much as I can manage. Can't believe I went so long without reading Dostoevsky, too.

The kind of Art that transcends modernism and destroys it.

A criticism of communist Russia set to crazy surreal fiction. Part II blows Part I out of the water, and some people argue not to read the Glenny translation, though it's got the most character and admittedly was the first version I read. Haven't read a dif version that gives me the same feeling. Mirra Ginsburg lacks the wit, and if you can read the original in Russian just go for that.

He's got another called Heart of A Dog and it's hilarious. Dude performs an experimental surgery where he replaces a dog's heart with a fresh dead man. Dog eventually accentuates some complaints of citizen life in his time.

The Fur Hat would be right up your alley. Maybe not an analytical critique of communism but on the same path. Funny not, this book was banned in the Soviet Union and the author was barred from the Writers Union and had to smuggle this and most of his works out of country.

This is good stuff. I need to check out this book. Normies are way too easily controlled by sex and you can't even point that out without triggering the ever living fuck out of them into screeching fits.

Hermann Hesse
Beneath the Wheel

Almost finished with this. Worth the read if you're into geopolitics like I am.

Iron pill?

Ever wonder why there maybe a spook hanging around every abductee story and UFO sighting presented to the public for consumption?