Itt: alpha male

Crowley was an alpha male. He was a literal magician, had orgies with hot young girls and explored other dimensions out of body with his mind.

Chad Crowley vs the virgin Jew kabalist when??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs
gotterdammerung.livejournal.com/5615.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking it up the ass
>alpha

yeah nah

Crowley was a pedophile and child muderer.

Take your satanic bs elsewhere.

Crowley was a rotten bastard

Crowley could beat Jesus in a deathmatch any day.

Total d-gen. I liked him when I was 14 lole.
Do as thou memes shall be the whole of the law.

Drug addled faggot, with a head full of Khazarian mystic horseshit

Satanic, child rapist and faggot. Not alpha. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

He was a Heroin addict and a broke, impoverished loser on the verge of homelessness (once his parents trust fund money ran out).

I say this as someone with interest in the Occult and esoteric philosophies. Crowley was just an edgy, delusional, narcissistic, broke, drug addict- based on that alone, there is nothing to inspire me to ever look at even just one of his books.

>satanic
He railed against black magic and "sacrificing children" was allegory for masturbation because writing about that back then would get you thrown in jail.

Try again, schlomo goldberg.

>t. Edgy occultfag who thinks he knows magic because he read le satanic bible
He was a decent magician but he deserves no respect as a human being. Most left-hand path occultists see him as a bad joke.

you may not like it but it is true

Crowley was the Hitler of the occult world. Demonized, no-one understands him.

the OG crypto-kike

A

Yeah okay, read about that cabin he had in Italy. Fucking goats, and slitting their throats, demons painted all over the walls. Doesnt sound like "white magic" to me. Crowley was the king of edglords. He might just be the edgiest person to have ever existed, like a walking personification of Sup Forums before there was the internet. A spoiled brat trust fund kid with idle hands.

Confirmed for underage faggot

Auschwitz

Go away, kike.

He actually kind of reminds me of Hemingway.

Not an argument. Your thread is shit, just like Crowley's life was. This thread will end for you the same way Crowley's life ended for him. Alone and covered in shit

Saged

If you want good sources for magic look in the Golden Dawn/Hermeticism. Their stuff is actually legit- it was also, funnily enough, Crowleys first introduction to magic before he put his own SJW "Do as thou wilt" snowflake bullshit twist to it and founded the OTO.

Oh that is a load of horseshit and you know it. Whenever your depraved garbage is called into question you always say it is just an allegory or an allusion to something else. HGA? Those aren't real! They are just a subconscious manifestation of your true self!! Devil worship? No you stupid! We are just humble, innocent theosophists! Cakes of light? Only a pindrop of blood is used!

Faggots.

as someone with his unicursal hexagram tattooeed on my right arm i can say I now follow yeshua more closely. I have even performed some of his phoenix blood rituals in my younger years. I've created COL real ones with my now wife. It's best to leave it all alone if you aren't at least 30 yr old. Knowing the dogma and structure only leads to visionary understanding of the elite's worst behaviour, Trust me. He is a pure pagan, not that it isnt hard to find... but his Magick?! is more akin to moloch worship than he was willing to accept himself. His time in the great pyramids and subsequent red-book is very clear about that. The man was a genuine genius and he was also on the wrong side of spirituality... that being said i've got a unicersal hexagram on my right shoulder on the left is the Chaos magick eight rayed star.... now i'm reading unsean realms and wanting to put on tefillin... course I actually found a wife and have a one year old son that i'm engaged with on a daily basis. learning about the occult is very valuable but it needs to be tempered, at one point i was a card carrying church of satan member.

>had orgies with young girls

And a lot of gay buttsex.

He's Uncle Fester.

GG Allen?

Christlet detected

not saying yeshua... you are retarded.

Crowley is an alpha for sure... but he's nothing more than an anti-role model. He had strong positives and crossed the barrier between east and west and secret freemasonry et al. but he also was a degenerate. as a result its easy to let his degeneracy to infiltrate your modern spirituality which wasnt even his explicit purpose.

he's best utilized as an extensive study model but not a role model.

Allin dumb nigger

That being said he's at least as accurate of a priest model as the ancients prior to israel. He even fingered the dog star and ayeees.

So that's why Uncle Al bitched out to Choronzon then spent the rest of his life haunted by it, while StickJew made Choronzon his bitch? K.

PS: Regardie > Crowley

Sympathizer with the gnostic luciferians and kabbalists detected. Think about which side you are on. Crowley is imbedded in almost every modern esoteric tradition these days. He is small potatoes in the darker lhp world, but he did indeed believe in the power of the blood. Sex magic does utilize children in many schools of esoteric practice. Children are potent sources of power. Ask any honest lhp practitioner and they will tell you children are efficacious in sex magic and ritual abuse and murder.

Christ is coming soon.

regardie? are you even a living person. that guy was like paul to the real jesus at best. choronzon was really defeated by the chaomagick of peter carrol. you need to read more.

there is no doubt about the child worship/sacrifice stuff. i don't actually think crowley would have approved but for that it furthered "the cause" as a necessary evil. He was more scientific than spiritual, it's pretty clear that modern science is based off of moloch worship.

Crowley was a disgusting hedonist and a spiritual Jew

spiritual jew? you need to learn more he was the farthest from it. He was more roman catholic...

He was a degenerate demon worshiping,
drug addled pedophile. Faggoty chaos
majick wanna be harry potter detected.

Jesus Christ is LORD!

hedonist sure, but with loftier concerns

and with many very useable texts for understanding druggies and degenerates. to dismiss him is to fail to understand/

>alpha
>currently in hell

Only one of those can apply, user.

ever read "diary of a drug fiend"? it's still used by law enforcement. Also a beatiful book,.

David Myatt is the most powerful wizard in generation's. The dark imperium rises!

you mean hell? or sheol? they are different you christcuck.

Members of the Golden Dawn drew contempt with Crowley's anti-semitic passages in some of his books and they had most of them revised.
He may or may not have done some fucked up shit, but I don't think he was, or ever intended to be, a symbol for (((them)))

There is only hell, which is death.
Heaven is life.

>David Myatt
He definitely tried to get fucked by a goat on "their" villa. Though his spiritual reasoning was impeccable he was also an opiate addict. Course that's not a problem in the US anymore thank god... /sarc off

ya no. you need to read more in other languages.

that faggot wanted to literally have a baby out of his ass, he was a degenerate and a retard.

Pretty sure dude got pegged like a little bitch. On top of that I heard he turned to satanism after he researched the catholic churchs trial of Gille de rais who raped and gorged on children, was absolved and burned/hanged. He thought the church shouldn't forgive such a monster so he rebelled against its tenets like an adolescent child. He was a fucking pussy who couldn't comprehend the capacity for human forgiveness and God's mercy.

British Intelligence hired to spy on secret society and associate Freemasonry to pedophilia while also associating the entire Caucasian race with esoteric satanism undermining the golden renissance known as judeo-christiam Western European conquest of the New World.

No. I'm a monadic cat zombie wizard. Respect my gender identity, rapist. Feh on Pete. Phil Hine is more comfy. Aside from that, reading is mostly for noobs and egocentric shitlords that would rather act pompous to other pompous assholes than go meditate with their balls in snow or spend a decade or two with the pent/hex/resh/bornless/middle pillar/rose cross/israfel rituals to get swole.

I already have.
Wtf have you been reading if you're still entranced by this bullshit?

>you need to read more.
You need to get your own line, nigger.

Watching documentary on Crowley browsing Sup Forums see this thread
>MFW

reap the end

>king of edgelords
>not Jack the Ripper

>literal magician
you mean he did a lot of drugs and hallucinated.
I bet that nigga couldn't even make the statue
of liberty disappear.

He was also a white supremacist and hated Jews

Is that what the devil's been telling you schlomos?

Not this time.

what are some easy beginner reads into occultism? nothing too dry please

And to add, look at how many of his followers wound up either looney or in dire straits. The proof is in the pudding.

This. Its one of those brain expanding memes where Crowley is misunderstood as the smallest and largest brain and Crowley was a child molesting wierdo in the middle.

Try Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P Hall. Gets a bit woo, but it basically covers most of occultism so you can find subjects that get your dick hard to read more on. Aside from that, probably Visual Magick by Jan Fries or The One Year Manual by Israel Regardie off the top of my head. There's also Introduction to Magic by Julius Evola, Book 4 (Parts 1-4 by Uncle Al), Undoing Yourself With Energized Meditation and Other Devices by Chris Hyatt, or Three Books of Occult Philosophy by Henry Agrippa. If you want to just cannonball in to the deepend then go for Book of Enoch, Lemegeton, or Dragon Book of Essex.

amen bro

how?

This is now an Ozzy Osbourne thread about Mr. Crowley
youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs

I've read Prometheus Rising and Undoing Yourself. I enjoyed both very much, (Prometheus Rising more), but I wouldn't think of either as occultism. Maybe my definition is too narrow.

virgin prostate detected

He literally is responsible for the greys aka ayylmaos by summoning lam to our dimension.

You cannot do so without being alpha AF.

Quite absurd that every post in this thread gives different facts about him

Chil murderer, pedophile, secret agent, homosexual, pederast, rotten bastard, drug addict, satanist, heroin addict, impoverished loser, Hitler of the occult, Hemingway, alpha, spiritual jew, anti-semite, roman catholic, hedonist, faggot, white supremacist, working for the jews

All of the above have been mentioned in this thread so far.

I have not studied Crowley that much, but he must have done something right considering people hate him more than hitler. Normies hate him, edgy boys at Sup Forums hate him.

Satanic?

Who was the morning star? Lucifer right?

Who defined themselves as the morning star? Jesus Christ.

Bruh. They were one and the same. This becomes readily apparent in the dead sea scrolls as well.

half the shit he preached was jewish, lol at the butthurt itt

Crowley was a hedonist and openly admitted he used occultism to justify it, and made fun of people who tried to emulate him and his "mystic ways".
He was literally just a better spoken Carl who got more pussy.

The guy literally ate his own shit. The 56% German heritage is showing from OP.

Fuck Crowley. Piece of shit black magik anti-christ wannabe.

jews mad cause he revealed their secrets itt

bullshit.
He dabled on the DL while saying otherwise to avoid trouble.

>alpha

Fat, bald, unemployed

this

Carl is a role model, though.

crowley is the opposite of /ourguy/

you must be very naive and think that thelema is just "as above, so below" and some sacred geometry. you probably couldnt give me a proper answer even if you looked it up, brainlet.

i digress, Sup Forums is a christian board
also, sage

The guy who goes around exposing frauds is the true alpha.

Add to the list: Corpophile

I´m still baffled how one man can be "Secret advisor to Hitler" while being 33rd Degree Freemason working for the Jewish state of Israel writing Pro-German propaganda during World War I all the while working for the British secret service. Also accused of being anti-semite despite having homosexual relationship with Jewish poet Victor Neuberg while getting expelled from Fascist italy by Mussolini for the alleged rituals at the Abbey of Thelema.

You can check up all of the above from various verifiable sources.

Add to the list: Crowley has written anti-semitic remarks "Jews are the natural enemies of Mankind"

You sound like a Jewish mother.

Crowley died a cuck = you are all cucks.

fight me 1v1.

Flag

You sound like a faggot

yet influenced countless individuals across the world. Crowley was alpha, he was getting high and fucking bitches in the Victorian age. He was also very woke to the JQ

>american grown man posting tumblr spongebob memes

this

was eating poop and fucking animals the way into other dimension? I'll pass.

Crowley on the JQ

gotterdammerung.livejournal.com/5615.html

>A distinguished article entitled "The Cry of the Modern Pharisee," by the Rev. Joel Blau, of Temple Peni-El, New York City, which recently appeared in The Atlantic Monthly, posed the Jewish problem in new dimensions. In America, where this problem is growing acute, wide interest was aroused. I quote a few passages which are characteristic.

"It is depressing to see the Jewish problem discussed, even by Jews, from without and not from within, as if its inner aspect did not matter; at all events, as if this were something in which the world at large need take no interest, it being the concern of a few Jewish zealots only. Over against this mistaken position these very Jewish zealots, who are far from obsolete, claim that the only way to solve the Jewish problem is from within. Find the right solution for the internal problem of the Jew, and the external problem, created by the persistence of anti-Semitism, will solve itself."

". . . he [the Pharisee] would rather lose the whole world than lose aught of the riches of his soul.

". . . As for pride, he admits it, yet holds himself guiltless. For pride is no sin, except when one will not live up to it.

"It [pride] is compounded of a clear knowledge of one's place, a consciousness of both powers and limitations, and a desire to participate wholeheartedly in the passionate business of living. This pride is the child of reverence, the last summing-up of the sanctities of Individuality.

"Its presence is the distinguishing sign of divinely stubborn men, 'terribly meek,' who inherit the earth--and heaven, too.

"Of peoples too, even as of persons, the same holds true; modesty is a sin in any people. The chief duty that a people owes both itself and the world is reverence for its own soul, the mystic centre of its being. . . .

He was a supreme degenerate bad bad man.
Jokes on him when the devil didn't show up on his death bed meaning it was all for not.

"Personality spells the mystery of mysteries--the last word of life for which all the worlds and all the ages are in ceaseless travail."

"The Jew must be led back to the Discovery of the Jewish Soul."

Despite these utterances, we find elsewhere in the essay that the only practical solution in view is repatriation. A physical Zion is contemplated, and this proposal implies the very materialism which the learned Rabbi deplores as the mark of the modern Sadducee. Now the division between Jew and Gentile dates only from Abraham. The children of uncircumcision no less than those of the Covenant are of the seed of Adam, of mankind. It was by means of the secret tradition of the Hebrews that the leader of the hosts of the new Law obtained "the knowledge and conversation of his Holy Guardian Angel," whose words constitute the whole Law. This Law is the master-key to the Future of Mankind, and the learned Rabbi, being a master in Israel, is able to interpret the Zeitgeist intuitively. Accordingly, he exhibits a profound comprehension of this Law; indeed, he actually expresses some of its corollaries in various phrases. What then is the one weakness of his admirable essay? What is it that compels him to a sceptical conclusion, despite the sublimity of courage, pride, and sadness which informs his thought, and the magistral grasp of the situation? These qualities demand consummate respect; and yet their owner hesitates to articulate an "Everlasting Yea." The difficulty arises from the interference of the learned Rabbi's intellectual perception of the conditions of his environment with the truth of his soul. He must hold fast to this truth if it is to make him free. The Relative must not be applied as a measure of the Absolute, of which it is but one of the infinitely numerous symbolic representations. It is, then, here that the Rev. Joel Blau is tempted to lose touch with the essential truth.

He has still to pass through the ordeal of being attacked by phenomena which threaten or allure, seeking to turn him from his spiritual integrity. It is the task of the initiate to learn to ignore these seeming facts, to recognise that these are vapours of the void. Let me say at once that the Jewish spirit cannot be destroyed any more than a grain of sand or an ohm of electrical resistance. The problem is perennial. If every Jew were instantaneously abolished, the Jewish problem1 would remain unaltered.

The Rev. Joel Blau had himself demonstrated, with admirable clearness, that the "extraversion" of modern Sadducees has merely defiled their honour, and that reliance upon outworn formalism has failed to protect the integrity of the Pharisees.

When Moses gave His new Law, His was the Word which expressed the spiritual truth fit for that age and that folk. Other Masters have appeared from time to time with other words. Thus the Buddha, proclaiming the absence of Atman, emancipated the East from its time-rotted conditions. Mohammed, with His Word Allah, proclaimed a new aeon in which the diversity of phenomena should be referred to a single ultimate source.

The solution of the Jewish Question has baffled society completely since the earliest records. It is quite evident that before the Exodus Pharaoh was confronted by precisely the same dilemma as the Tsar of yesterday in Russia and the President of today in America. It is the problem of an endothermic chemical compound. The instability of chloride of nitrogen does not lead us to "blame" either the nitrogen or the chlorine; the elements tend to fly apart with destructive violence because neither of them is satisfying its own true nature to the full. Each has joined the other without enthusiasm because it could find no more suitable element union with which would fulfil to the uttermost its need of a complement.