Why are so many young men not going to college?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ampollo/
instagram.com/robingallantt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/3 isn't bad

Cuz its retarded to go

Sometimes when colleges accept people they forget to check if they're young men

They have a soy radar, they let some in

But for real though anyone who goes to college is a dumbass im 20 and make 6grand a month how? Click here and find out.

Colleges still offer underwater basket weaving courses but they no longer provide the possibility of upward social mobility, rather they offer MTVs The College Party Experience instead, which has lead to things like the replication crisis in science.

>the replication crisis in science.
what is that?

also i heard lawyers are in big trouble, that law is not the career it used to be and now is a lot harder to make money, someone know if tha's true?

Because they want Shaneequa "affirmative action" Johnson to make legislation in 20 years from now.

Yes, law is flooded by people who took out tremendous loans to pay for a degree in a field where there is no longer much demand and hiring is highly nepotistic

You don't need to go to college to own your own business or for any self-made career.

>the start your own business meme

unlike women, they are smart enough to realize that trades pay more than anything social science related
men either do trades or STEM i.e what pays
women study the easy bullshit classes just so they can claim to be educated

Because it's a waste of time and puts you in massive debt.

Get a trade and earn $100k plus a year doing something that contributes to society and keeps you fit.

and tears your body up in 20 years

Engineering degree is the only way to go. Can do literally anything with it. Start at community college to get basics out of the way and boost GPA. Apply for scholarships and go to local state college. join military if you have to, looks good on resume, free school, connections, etc.

>If you're not sitting on a computer all day you'll destroy your body

Human bodies are meant to do that kind of stuff. What trade tears your body up in a couple of decades?

What do you recommend doing for trade?

>Engineering Degree

You think anyone can be an Engineer?

My wife is merchant and I leech her off.

I'd like to go, but only if all the marxists get purged first. No point in spending money on indoctrination.

Employment crisis solved, I guess.

Plenty of things

Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician, Tiler, Bricklayer, you name it.

All of them pay more than Lawyers and Accountants, and if you start your own business (Which isn't hard for that kind of work, you just need some clients) you can make upwards of $300k a year

Engineering fucks your body more than most trades as long as you're responsible about it. Don't be a retard and carry heavy shit and you're fine, whereas sitting at a desk all day is much worse for you than moderately brisk activity.

I'm working on my Social Engineering Degree at Sup Forums University

electrician. They super in demand so you wont have much trouble finding an apprenticeship. After your first year of bitch work you'll almost always be indoors, so no outside shit in the winter.

If you get in the union they pay for your school, place you in an apprenticeship, and get you like 15$/hr just to start

>the work for the jews until you die meme

We don't need no (((education)))

Block layers, concrete, trades that require a lot of bending over. shit like that is not good for you

I feel like most white males could if they tried. Nobody else matters

>Engineering fucks your body
How does a white collar job do that exactly?

>the working only to have the jews take your money through (((taxes))) either way meme

NEET life is the only true life for anyone even remotely conscious of the state of the world.

if you don't have a specific goal in mind when going to college, there isn't a point in going, because all of the people with no goal end up dropping out and just lose the money they spend. For me, I have a set goal (I'm a sophomore in college) so I had a good reason to go. One of my friends that I met last year was 90% forced to go to college, had no idea what he wanted to do, just said fuck it and picked a major (which happened to be the same as mine). He hated it and dropped out after last year and essentially lost the 26k$ he spent on tuition.

>How does a white collar job do that exactly?
lack of exercise

dude if bimbos like this: instagram.com/ampollo/ instagram.com/robingallantt/
can be engineer there's hope for the average man

as much of a meme as it is, it is the most reliable way to becoming a millionaire. Even small business owners, like mom and pop shops make 6figs, though they don't typically show it because they need to maintain their mom and pop look

because they're too busy browsing Sup Forums and jacking off to cuck hentai

get off your ass retard

This is only true among white and black people in 1st world countries. Youth from other countries would kill to go to university in first world or even their own countries and make smart decisions like majoring in medicene, accounting, programming etc. It’s only because most youths in first world countries are retarded, major in art, law, pol sci etc, get in debt anf claim it’s a scam.

t. Old bastard.

>How does a white collar job do that exactly?
Inactivity/sitting down all day. This can obviously be offset with some regular exercise but we all know engineers aren't doing that.

>four of those reasons are "fuck, do we really need to open the 16th pizza shop in town?"
Restaurants need to be purged from the data to make it of any use. Every stupid cupcake shop is not relevant.

Becuase were taking over. These fat fucks better be ready.

WITNESSED
FPBP

Go back to /biz/

>replication crisis
The motivation to get results in science has led to massaging probability and fucking with data so much that if people tried this experiment for themselves, it wouldn't work nearly all the time.

Thing is most experiments are never tested for validity.

I just turned 20 and chose to join the Air Force because all of my friends went the college route and they fucking bitch about it all day. I don't regret it at all.

I recently went back home for Thanksgiving and it really puts things into perspective for how trivial a lot of people's problems are. I also have grown to fucking hate most people because they are lazy or selfish.

Recently started fucking a girl going to college in the area and listening to her """problems""" make me wanna neck myself.

If you wanna go jump into the machine that is college and come out soft, fucking gay, and retarded by all means go. If you wanna go actually become a productive person, join literally any branch. This is why military service should be mandatory.

I'm nineteen and can't go for medical purposes. Lyme disease, sever co-infections. I would love to, but I barely got thru highschool with these illnesses.

Becuse college and schools for theat matter are day cares. We have the Internet, all the information is right there. You can learn anything and everything for free. The only thing is you don't get papers or references for jobs interviews but as long as you can show them you know how, why bother with papers

Don't become a lawyer, go into law enforcement. Corrections is growing fast. We need troops for the coming mass deportation and wars against niggers.

After high school I joined the work force and am a department manager for a retail company. I earn $18/hr and just turned 20. I could've went to college for some random degree but chose not to because I couldn't afford it and I wasn't going to take that massive debt. I'm smart enough to not go to college I think, anyway. Lots of dumb folks out here with degrees but no intuition or self awareness. Trust me.

Fuck college, I make 650 dollars a day trading penny stocks. Literally any idiot with a basic understanding of the stock market and a high school stats class can do it.

Yes unless you seriously retarded and I'm not being hyperbolic, unless you medically considered an idiot you can be an engineer but fyi the only reason to do it is the money it's soul crushing for the most part

There's college and there's Uni,which one are you taking about?

Any personal trainers here? Is it worth it? How much are you making?

What is your method?

college education turned into college stupidity

well if you focus on the "humanities, new civic" and all the other MADE UP shit that is used to create ideological soldiers instead of a actualy worthwhile workforce that ensures a future.

Your mom goes to college

nice larp faggot

Create an account on etrade if you know how to stock market, and I can’t stress this point enough: DO YOUR RESEARCH. Look around yahoo finance and the Etrade candlestick charts and look for trends. My favorite trend is the penny stock staircase, where the stock jumps up 30 cents, stays at or around 30 cents for a few days, then jumps up 35 cents, so the candlestick chart looks like a staircase. Staircases can go down as well, so you can short them. I usually buy when I see one forming, sell at its peak, then short the way down. You can’t predict the stock market though so make sure you know what you’re doing. Another penny fav of mine is explosive movement. A penny stock can remain stable then all of a sudden it can spike from 30 cents to four bucks. My rule of thumb for these is to not wait for the peak to sell, but trust your gut and sell before the peak. Remember, if you bought at 30 cents and sold at two dollars, and the peak was at three dollars, you still make money. Also, you can day trade penny stocks (not my preferred way) but I usually day trade the ones that fluctuate a fuckton so you can sort of predict when a peak is coming and when a correction is about to happen, but remember no one can predict where a stock can move.

Unlike some people, I don’t wake up to an alarm clock every morning, and I set my own hours. If you’re successful on penny stocks you can make a million in your first five years.

they absolutely provide this, maybe not for basket weaving grads. but the average college grad is making noticeably more, this is true for both rich and poor countries.
also only about a third millennials have actually graduated college (and over 2 thirds have enrolled). dropping out with college debt is retarded yet really common