Do liberals live in a fantasy land?

Do liberals live in a fantasy land?

james fields is going to walk
judge moore is going to win

following both of these events we need to screencap twitter because it's going to be as funny if not funnier than trumps victory

>its okay if white men do it!
>its okay if the victim is a liburul!

It's less fantasy and more paranoid delusions.

Who has said this?

Isn't she doing the same thing, exactly?

Silent? We were fucking cheering and making jokes.

P.S. ignore my id

She (the whale) died of a heart attack

She was not run over, she died of a heart attack from being fat as fuck.

This.

ITS ALMOST LIKE NAZIS DINDU NUFFIN

>a case that went to trial
>a case that hasn't
>somehow these are the same
The kikes deserve the ovens. Every last one of them.

>Heather Heyer
>Run Over

The fat bitch had a heart attack. The car NEVER touched her.

yes that 8gag poltard will surely walk free for his crimes

reminder that retards like this are content to see some liberal white woman killed by a junky illegal immigrant without the perpetrator receiving any punishment just to piss you off
quality people

>one is in jail
>the other walked free
wow it's the same thing guys!

the dude didnt shot to kill
the bullet bounced in the ground

Well whatever helps that bitch sleep at night. Both illegal immigration and heart attacks are preventable

yes its called canada

So... is she saying that Charlottesville guy should be found not guilty too? I'm really confused by this.

Felony rule. The armed mob of bat-wielding terrorists are legally responsible for any deaths caused by someone fleeing.

Thanks to those faggots providing so much wonderful video, from a hundred different angles, showing their was an armed mob literally a half-second behind the vehicle... which then attacked it... the prosecution is going to be desperate to even get a failure-to-control ticket for that crash.

Every single one of the faggots injured when he backed up is completely dismissed; fleeing from a mob of armed terrorists trying to kill you, again, you are free from all legal liability of their deaths. They caused it upon themselves.

Some over-eager kikes are going to so desperately over-charge the jury will have no choice but to let him walk. Same when some hypermad nigger prosecutors go for murder charges against cops.

Reminder that the mayor and police force were found to be corrupt fucks

But girl is kill. Taco hang? No. Go back Mehico. Blanco hang random immigra girl for revengio.

sooo, involuntary manslaughter:
"unintentional killing that results from recklessness or criminal negligence"

acquitted of that, too.

No justice in the land of sin.

Just because you call him a "Nazi" doesn't make him one. She also died because the crowd struck the mans car, causing him to flee for his life in the only way he knew how, which lead to her own body weight killing her from the fall. The spic was a 6 time deportee that was illegal. How this fucker even got a fair trial and access to the rights of LEGAL CITIZENS is beyond me.

Still a negligent discharge, which is still a crime.

What about Trayvon Martin?

even if it did... maybe don't act out your revolutionary fantasies in the middle of a fucking street?

Trayvon received justice though.

fake news

looks like she finna get COLONIZED

I wasn't silent I thought it was hilarious watching that fat bitch roll

James field did nothing wrong! That fat land whale died of a heart attack.

That fat sack of shit died of a heart attack,, fuck that landwhale glad she's dead

the story is that it's never okay when anyone does it. most liberals are not happy with the verdict but they trust that the justice system did it's job.

car never touched her tho

Ummm sweetie, the car never touched Heyer

I would prefer they not be living in a fantasy land, or any land

>Nazi
Literal CIA.

yes because they love roads and they always bitch about them but then they stand in them and get hit which suggests to me that these people should in no way be involved with the planning or maintenance of roads

EH+87STM

underplated roast

Is this the left wing equivalent of all lives matter?

that dumb landwhale blocked traffic and staged the incident.

False Equivalency.

KYS / 10

she didn't get ran over, she was on the sidelines and had a heart attack

and the driver got acquitted