Somewhere out there, there's a cute 2D girl watching you're life as a anime, and you're her "waifu"

Somewhere out there, there's a cute 2D girl watching you're life as a anime, and you're her "waifu".

Other urls found in this thread:

philpapers.org/archive/SINPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MFW faceless background character on a low budget anime.
I'll never be anyone's waifu

Shit taste I would say

So you are implying we are actually 1D?

>Sailor Moon episode 1

Were CRT TVs still a thing when Sailor Moon started?

yes

Just how young are you?

I've seen people call Kaiji moe so that's not impossible

some autist out there will take note of you and then constantly draw art of said background character while doki doki'ing

>gag anime about a hikikomori neet and his asocial adventures on the chaotic internet.
5/10 at best, only disgusting husbandofags would watch this shit.

No happy ending either

She must be in the guro shit to like to watch my life.

It would be real nice if there was a guy who is kind of like schizo that is in love with the person who is always watching him but he doesn't know about. And then, this person is actually being watched by somebody that's in love with him.
It would be like keit-ai but good.

That ukraine game looks fun though.

i really hope the horrible anatomy and colors in that ic were part of the joke

because jesus crist those are some of the worst try hard drawings i have ever seen

It's deviantart sonic tier.

Don't advertise your website here.

Don't forget to stop by!

thanks for brightening up my day, user.

>in another universe, a qt anime girl is fapping to your doujinshi
>a few blocks over, a fujoshi is shipping you with one of your friends.

She must be a moron.

y-you too

>some anime character out there is shipping me with my /fit/ but kinda autistic friend
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw all your doujinshi are crossdressing + rape

look at how popular nhk was

More like I am her degenerate fetish she wouldn't even reveal to other anonymous shotposters.

Did you already forget about poorfag-chan from Madoka?

>your show is actually about your interesting friends, and you're only a side character that functions as a contrast between succesful and unsuccesful people

>your waifu keeps posting that screencap where you're sitting on the couch with a redds beer at a party, surrounded by kissing pairs
h-heh

>cute 2D girl likes watching solo male

At least it's about something. It could be worse, your life could be even more boring than the Osaka simulator and with luck you will only get 2 min episodes because anything else would kill the show. Not even worthy of a 4koma but only a one panel cheeky comment on a newspaper that's about nothing.

philpapers.org/archive/SINPG

listening to all these anons admitting how shit their lives are always cheers me up.

>hey fridge-kun, fridge-kun do you have any food?
>no
>nyoro~n

Every episode is the same.

c-cute

I don't think it is possible to have that much shit taste

The Sup Forums = 8man meme continues to prove itself accurate.

...and you'll never get an S2, because your life sold so badly.

No, you are alone forever, in this life or the next

>Muv-luv Total Eclipse

I guess I could imagine my life being a British comedy of sorts for them, mostly to help them ease the tension from the constant BETA attacks and unwind before the next fight. I wonder who would "Waifu" me out of unit? It'll more than likely be one of the Russians considering Russians have that weird obsession with Britain.

Cute 2d waifu must be thinking "user-kun, why are you doing the exact same shit every fucking day? Even during the weekends?"

Does this mean my waifu is working at some dead end job with nothing much to live for, is only moments away from the rope, and my existence is her only reason for living? And tries to hide her feelings by angering other anime characters?

Not necessarily.

Anime about you would have only the things that actually happened in your life.

Obviously that means it's a boring 4/10 slice of life and you're only a side character, however that means your waifu lives her anime life, but thinking about you.