imgur.com/a/niMo4
>Random Nov 20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Nov 17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 1
>HTS recaptures Al-Ramleh, Abisan and its surrounding hilltop, attempting to recapture ‘Azizah and have reportedly entered the town
>Chinese military will send troops to Sy to fight against group of Chinese jihadists fighting alongside HTS
>Turkish FM; Turkish Army will never ‘hesitate’ to enter any place in Syria if it poses a threat to his nation’s security
>Russia demands revision of cross-border humanitarian operations in Syria which bypass Damascus
>Israel, Egypt, and other Arab leaders urged US to bomb Iran before the 2015 nuclear accord was reached – Kerry
>Draft agreement signed between Russia and Egypt on Thur for both countries to use each other’s air space/bases for their military planes
>Macron announces plans of ‘military action’ in works in Libya to stifle human trafficking
>Macron said on Wed he would draw up a list of extremist organizations to convey to KSA after MBS pledged to cut their funding
>Rival Palestinian factions Fatah and Hamas agree to delay final transfer of Gaza from Hamas to Palestinian government by 10 days
>Suspected US drone kills 4 in strike on Thur targeting hideout of the Haqqani network along Pakistan’s border with Afghanistan

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWySfRhBfw4
videos.files.wordpress.com/mqfPtddp/the-islamic-state-22flames-of-war-ii22_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Israel

Fuck Namefags!

You are what you fuck Edgy-Hans

I made an update of this pic
Posted several days ago...

ARAB Namefags > namefags >>>>>>> power gap > regular fags > edgy-hans and friends > kurds > Israelis

Well, it's late here in Burgerstan, and people are fighting in /sg/, so I'm just gonna clock out for the night.
Saved. Thanks Burger-user

>(((Arab Baathist)))
More like Mossadroach.

Nobody is fighting friend. SG is the general of peace. Just friendly bantz between lads.

^ this

Speak for yourself, im against all faggots that are against President Assad and not liberating every inch of Syria.

So what goes on in here? Never really lurked the /sg threads until yeaterday.

Is Edgy-H*ns a Kurd sympathizer? In that case civility can be damned.

> replying to memeflags
How desperate are you?

I dunno, edgy-hans is always grumpy and edgy. We never got to the kurdish question with him. I always get him triggered when I ask if he is gay-hans

wait for gains which is usually only in the mornings or get pissed when gains are lost or the west sticks its head where it doesn't belong, and shitpost and post qts in between

absolutely BASED brown circumcised syrians!

Nth for Assad, the one true ruler of Syria
may God bless him

I wonder if this guy voted for Trump.

pretty sure Kashmiri user has being around for a while

G-luck

Memeflag is a memeflag, it could be an Israeli behind it for all we know.

nah drumpf and his puppet master putin are both kike shills!
The BASED ferocious BASED brown syrian people are our last hope to beat the eternal merchant!

youtube.com/watch?v=pWySfRhBfw4

ASSAD WILL WIN

>A fucking Burger
>Mocking people for being circumcised
Circumcision is the brand that Burgers inflict on themselves to show loyalty to ISISrael

Good luck? Assad!
There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God and Putin is our president!

WE DIDN'T ALL HAVE A CHOICE AUS BRO

Trump is alright, but Assad and Hezbollah actively fight for my people's interests. Trump was put in place so that whites could start fighting back as well, but alas, whites are so cucked.

Nigga that is one gay ass fucking name.

Im not circumcised
But all syrians are, but don't worry they are still BASED (although it sucks for them)
>AFW (assads face when) he realizes he lost tens of thousands of nerve cells and serious sensitivity by getting duped into the jew cut

At least i am 100% 1 race you fucking mongrel.

>le 56% thinks its racially pure

Better to be an Italian/English mutt than a fucking paki

I watched part of flames of war II yesterday
and now it seems to be a broken link.

>Chinese military will send troops to Sy to fight against group of Chinese jihadists fighting alongside HTS

Chinese are looking to fight rising Islamic State sympathizers aka the Uighurs?

Could we see a crack down on Islam in China?

2 things. Anyone have a working archive link and i am also wondering if im on yet again another list for watching that

Fight! Fight! Fight!
mfw

Found her granddad.

I wish this were true. Some of the /sg/ community are straight up dicks. Let's just have fun talking about our favorite middle eastern country and Geo locating terrorists.

Nothing more needs to be said about Pakis

why the fuck is this a thing tho
only Jews and Muslims cut their dick off
why do so many Christians do it there as well
I dont get it
there isnt a real benfit anymore

> implying those eyebrows are real
Shes not kurdish.

please muhammed the non-arabs are speaking

happy december. dress comfy

no bully

>mutt
>thinks he is better than anyone
basically nigger teir you are lad

>sri lanka
No one cares about brown peoples opinions

Relax...Girls like cut dicks. Plus it makes you cum slower.

My mom was on the fence about it with me. Her friends farther, who is British and not cut by the jew, convinced her. Gave her all the memes about how it's cleaner and shit. The doctors are all Jews, and spread disinfo. It's not great Lanka bro...

here's a kick in the jingle balls

>justiyifng being Desensitized

>Plus it makes you cum slower.

This is 100% true desu. I've never had stamina issues. The girls from Colorado have barely seen an uncut dick. They usually think it's weird.
Still, I'd like to know what I'm missing.

This.

My mother tried to get me cut when I was 9 years old, because when you have sex "your foreskin will tear" wew glad that never happened, that doctor was retarded.

>burger
>calling others brown

Im Christian and I got circumcised, its common in the Arab World. It wasnt invented by jews as it has been around longer than Judaism.

It is sorta common here too.
like less than 1/3 are fut from birth and there always a couple who join cause it gets infected. ( Their shame is immesurable for a long time after, and jokes about it are always hilarious to do in front of them)
Imagine having your dick cut when you are half an adult lmao

>sudden foreskin talk
it really should get the same status as female circumcision

breh this is literally you
You're browner than the darkest niggers here

Yeah, honestly its not a big deal. I just like being dramatic about it on here sometimes. I don't think I'd have my son cut though...

tamils arnt really people tho

All youre missing is phimosis and cheese dick. Honestly, some girls wont sleep or give you a bj if youre uncircumcised, you wont get that if youre cut.

Yeah , baby me really didnt have a lot of say in the matter - You fuckhead .

>these mental gymnastics to be able to sleep at night with your deformed ass dick

> Eurocucks trying to boss the rest of the world around
If a culture wants to do something different why cant you just ignore them?

>some girls wont sleep or give you a bj if youre uncircumcised

The Cali sluts I went to school with all said they hated sucking uncut dick, and my uncut buddy complains his GF never blows him. May be something to this.

i don't even know what that means because im a big dumb american who doesn't care about other peoples cultures

i am not the one complaining in /sg/ about foreskin

If it was deformed why do girls like cut dicks better? Just think of it as part of being civilised.

God damm
imagine having cut culture this deeply embed into a people

How are you lot celebrating Christmas?
Big family feast and a lot of beachtime for us

IS completely gone by christmas?

Sri Lanka isnt exactly the capital of culture.

Once again, I can't really say. I grew up in very white, wealthy, and Jewed parts of Murica. Never known anything else.

>arabs
>culture
i doubt suicide bombings and hating jews is really a culture

>do girls like cut dicks better
they don't. girls go nuts for natural dicks after a lifetime of soulless uncomfortable doorknob fucking. Its the way sex is actually meant to work and feels better for her and you

>How are you lot celebrating Christmas?
visiting last few family members, skyping with gf

We're the cradle of civilisation kiddo. While you fags still shit in the streets.

Arabs aren't ancient egyptians or sumerians. You never actually were civilised.

Man you soyboys are shit at life.

>Have gf
>Likes to give roadhead
>You cut fags will never know the insanity of a girl that runs her tongue under your foreskin around your cockhead

You libcucks should probably stop trying to get your dick sucked by mongrel Mexicans and hood rats. You fucking degenerates.

Stop visiting reddit. All girls want is a nice cock that will satisfy them and not smell like cheese dick. Being uncut makes you cum much faster so you satisfy her less. And not matter how well you clean your cock if its uncut it will always smell.

Putting up posters saying
Merry
Christmas

There is no phase 2

skiing, seeing old high school friends, drinking. Maybe hooking up with the ex. Normie christmas stuff

>arabs
>larping as Mesopotamians
lmao
thats like you claiming to be greek

>Lops off half his cock to pay the Jews tribute

Good goyim.

Only a soyboy like you would cry about skin removal from your micropenis. Real men dont give a fuck and dont need their foreskin for bacteria and cheese dicks.

My hometown is 85% white, the fittest town in the USA and full of hot college girls. My first GF was Ecuadorian tho.

Damascus is the longest surviving city and even Beirut is ancient, your capital Colombo name isnt even Sri Lankan.

that fucking picture,mother of all fucks i cannot put a name to this kind of disgust.

ISIS released another video that's 1 hour long, some of it is old and some is new footage. This video really pissed me off, ISIS are subhuman scum.

videos.files.wordpress.com/mqfPtddp/the-islamic-state-22flames-of-war-ii22_dvd.mp4

I got circumcised in Lebanon, so I didnt pay any jews.

>"nuhu X dick is more disgusting"
dicks are disgusting in general so calm down everyone and focus on the topic with some questions
>How long will HTS last ?
>will ISIS collapse quickly once euphrates valley is taken ?
>How many US troops are in Syria rn ?
>How will the withdraw affect the SDF ?
>What's turkey up to with sending troops to Syria ?

>runs her tongue under your foreskin around your cockhead
I appreciate not having a foreskin while having a wife

Yeah same

addendum
>Did China bomb HTS ?
>What's China's endgame in Syria ?

Im worried about sending the Tiger Forces to Idlib before the situation with ISIS terrorists and the kurds isnt over.

> How long will HTS last ?
Until next elections.
> will ISIS collapse quickly once euphrates valley is taken ?
No, not really.
> How many US troops are in Syria rn ?
Over 3000 i believe.
> How will the withdraw affect the SDF ?
The will never actually withdraw from Syria.
> What's turkey up to with sending troops to Syria ?
It depends.

Oldest city means jack fucking shit
Arabs didnt create civilization
Stop larping everything to arabs you insecure manlet

...you have a wife? If she isnt a 15 year old loli
i am gonna be Disappointed
>How long will HTS last ?
till Idlib falls and Assad crushes them
>will ISIS collapse quickly once euphrates valley is taken ?
i mean not really, ISIS has like a mud hut or 2 in the empty deseraet
so it dependes how you define quickly
depends how much the SAA wants those villages
>How many US troops are in Syria rn ?
+3kish
>>How will the withdraw affect the SDF ?
>americans
>leaving Syria
no
>>What's turkey up to with sending troops to Syria ?
Killing HTS and kurds, and keeping to Astansa and Sochi talks

> Oldest city means jack fucking shit
You wouldnt know, even your capital was made by foreigners.
> Arabs didnt create civilization
Yeah im sure the Arabs magically appeared in Iraq and Syria. Theyre the same Semitic people that lived there you dumbass.

Good luck, Assad!

There's something so charming about relatively average memes