Pudding x Reiju canon soon

/thread

HURRRR DURRR LOOK I AM SANJIIIIIIII

SAPUFAGSBLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Post some SaNami.
Our train just keeps gaining speed!!

>Implying this wouldn't make SaPu stronger

Retards.

I want to see her imitate the other Vinsmokes too.

no bully pls

I cant wait to see her reaction face at the wedding when she find out Sanji knows she is acting I bet it will be even Uglier

yeah, fuck that bitch, making sanji cry... and then have the Tamatebako explode into Big Mom's face and Germa 66 noticing they are being fucked and fighting back... thats what you get, you bitches

is sanji the biggest loser in shonen history

l think he is

this face was fun the in the first time..

No. He will get Nami soon

pretty much

>Puddingfags

I think Sanji is going to stick to his guns on his principles. She is expecting a large reaction from him, but he is not going to give her the pleasure. He is going to forgive her so hard she is actually going to feel bad, and then he'll say that he will marry her so sincerely that she'll hesitate. She'll even shoot, but it won't be fatal, he'll take it. She'll get frustrated with his lack of reaction and shoot repeatedly, he'll just smile at her with a sincere smile. He'll win so hard it will make Justin Trudeau consider him a savage.

Nice. Puddingfags are the equivalent of Sanji.

I dunno, is Pokemon a shonen or a kodomo?

>mfw "Jinbe will die" fags will choke on Jinbe's fish dick soon.

Shippers should be dragged out into the streets and shot

Pudding is responsible for Big Mom's temper tantrums, they're a result of excessive meddling with Big Mom's memories. This gives the Straw Hats an 'out' that doesn't involve actually beating a Yonkou, if they just take out Pudding and reveal all the tampering she's done Big Mom will likely let them go on peaceful terms.

Until the chest blows up in her face and she goes right back to wanting Luffy's head, nicely setting everyone back to square one just as the protagonists get away.

>PUDDINGFAGS

No one wants an ugly fat fish on the crew

>dick

Not dicks?

Best panel of the year.

Oda does.

I believe in ya Brook.

Why does the cloud have a hat

Can't wait to watch Brook job hard as fuck next week

I wish he had joined when there was more adventuring. All the fags who don't want him will never accept him if he's only taking part in the serious parts.

This is the best chapter of the year, without a doubt

like pottery in motion

The shading on her dress made me think that it was see-through at her chest area.

Eugh.

>End of arc
>Big Mom has stolen all of Luffy's remaining years
>In a scene mirroring the end of FI, Jimbe transfers his lifespan to Luffy

Deal with it, he's dead.

>everyone being badass and getting shit done
>meanwhile Sanji is crying to himself
What did Oda mean by this?

Given how he took out the homies, can't he just wipe the floor with the two weather/soul constructs that Big Mom has?

I mean... he's probably doomed against Big Mom, but he can make a loss sting

That Sanji is in a different position with a different mindset than others.

Nah, there's no way.

Nice fanfiction. You can suck on both of his dicks as a reward.

Holy shit

Yeah there's no room for Jinbe on the crew when Carrot and Monet are waiting patiently to join. We still don't know why Monet grew Chopper that note.

pls film gold subs pls

>year of Sanji
>Ends up being the year of suffering for him

No he doesn't, otherwise Jinbei would've joined 200 chapters ago

DONT WORRY.
SANJI WILL GET NAMI SOON.
NAMI WILL KIS SANJI!!!!!!!!!!!!

>fighting a yonko head on

So fucking based. Robin and Nami better show him their fucking panties after this.

when will film gold subs be out?

Are you malfunctioning, SaNafag?

Are raws out already?

Sure, he will probably get beaten hard.
But keep in mind that Soul King Brook was the first straw hat pirate to ever face a Yonko and resisting.
This arc Brook jumped straight to one of the coolest member. Truly Year of Brook.

That's still a too humane death for them

>FI
Nigga, if anything, it will mirror Thriller Bark with Zoro. Luffy will be down, his crew will be down, wveryone excwpt Jinbe will be down. He will accept Big Mom's punishment and have a ton of years taken from him. They'll all wake up in the middle of the sea cause Big Mom has enough honour for that.

Screencap this

To protect its head from the sun

I wonder how the other yonkos feel about blackbeard

Sorry for the caps.
Nami will kiss Sanji though. At least beat up Pudding for him

Something like "This kid is not bad but who the fuck he thinks he is."

This arc would already be over if Zoro was with them. Prove me wrong.

>Big mom
>Having any honor
>Especially since she's going to betray the vinsmokes

we know what Shanks thinks of him, and his opinion says a lot

>Young lady... what kind of fool... would ever plan to die?!
Aaaahhhhh Brooke-sama~!!!

Yea, but that's political. This is pirate-ical.

Listen man, it'd be better than some life energy infusion bullshit.

after the bd comes out

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

First Straw Hat to do so as well.

>YEAR OF SKELLY

Hopefully this is enough to convince the Japanese of his worth, and move him up from his current 19th place in the character polls

So, will Sanji or Luffy kick Big Moms ass? I hope it's Sanji.

I now remember why Brook is my favorite Nakama

Sanji is not going to hit a woman. No matter how ugly she is

Just ignore them, its the only thing you can do at this point.

Well Shanks obviously dislikes him due to their past and BB giving Shanks his scars.

If he was caught by Brulee, he'd be lost in the mirror world.

If he wasn't, he would either have been beaten by Cracker, or beaten by the BM army that captured Luffy, so now he'd be being saved by Jinbe.

>having faith in jap taste

The whole point of pudding is for him to get over the whole "muhhh chuvulary"

Shanks has a special status. He's not really from their era. He's just a replacement for Roger.

The fuck is wrong with Franky's Arms?!

Or double down hard on it? Could go both ways.

Like, what if the Vinsmokes are actually stronger than Big Mom and utterly destroy her? And Sanji is the only guy that can stop his family?

>Or double down hard on it? Could go both ways.
Not even Oda hates Sanji that much to do that to him

Then you will wait a while longer because there's no chapter next week, new year break, how can people still not know this?

Japs in general only care about character design and character polls in particular are fujoshi-dominated

>one of the 4 most powerful enemies in the whole world as an enemy
>isn't protected by MC's plot armor
>doesn't even hesitate
>doesn't get OHKO'd but manages to stand up
>calls her "young lady"
Yep, best panel, best chapter, best mugi, best skelly

>Vinsmokes
>stronger than BM
Sanji one-shotted Yonji and would've taken down Niji and Judge if they didn't play dirty. They're useless faggots.

Holy shit I felt bad for Sanji but I could not stop laughing when Pudding made those faces

Why is brook such a badass
youtube.com/watch?v=1_6GJHQJ6y8

>isn't protected by MC's plot armor

user, please...

>none of strawhats even noticed the creatures behind the mist
That's bullshit you can't know. They could have seen it.

1:1 the same eyes and the "monster form before" line weigh way more than your theory.

Pudding will turn out to be good in the end but she will cut out Sanjis memories of her

nah, Pudding will turn out to be good in the end but she will cut out her own memories of being good and turn evil again.

Don't forget this one.

>Pudding will turn out to be good in the end
>being in THIS much denial

I'm saying he will die for years now and people here make fun of me. So I'd like it. Would prove you're all literal retards.

>Oda can't achieve anything as impactful as Ace and Whitebeard dying for years now
>few small things like Fisher Tiger dying, Otohime dying with her sons trying to cheer up their sister meanwhile or Rosinante but nothing on par

He will get some comic relief stuff and some more cool moments and than that's it.

Keep in mind, whenever Oda killed off some big character, there always was some clone ready for at least some kind of replacement. Whitebeard => Kaido (basically Whitebeard 2), Blackbeard (his power), Whitebeard's "son" (comic relief related to Whitebeard and his appearance), Ace => Sabo (i.e. Ace 2), post Alabasta Mr. 2 => Bartolomeo etc.

With Sanji we just got a whole kingdom and probably literal clones. One of his brothers even shares his trait with women. Not to mention Sanji's "dream" is by far the most expendable one and they can easily get a new cook.

Sanji will get killed. Definitely. Saying this for years now, though. This new arc around him literally out of nowhere just reconfirms me. And you will all cry like little faggots the moment you see Zoro, of all characters, getting the exaggerated crying face for the first time since he lost against Mihawk when clicking "next page".

Sorry for possible spoiler.

Although it's probably not as spoiler-y as it was a few years ago anymore.

Is there any other mangaka who does double spreads better then Oda?

>this pasta again
been a while

Murata

Why are you doing this? It's not funny or amusing

I can hope

But yeah, not much chance there

There's nothing wrong with shipping.

>a strawhat
>dying

I feel bad for Sanji