CLITON LYNCH TARMAC METTING FILES RELLESED !

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-doj-02046-clinton-lynch-tarmac-records/

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/16-cv-02046-Release-dated-11302017.pdf?V=1
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-doj-02046-clinton-lynch-tarmac-records/
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
vogue.com/article/harvey-weinstein-hired-mossad-agents-intimidation
youtu.be/pHj90_m7gRI
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!

any time there's a delay its to clean whatever is being withheld prior to release

literally a horrible read, little detail to the surrounding landscapes natural beauty and an ending that left me wanting more, in all 1.0 stars

golf and grandkids
phew i had a tough day. gonna hit the sack. anyone with me?

>Won the SEX!

checks out

I looked through these and it's literally nothing guys. I'm going to bed

How to download the 32 pages? No link on this page from what I can see. In before sleepy shills with no balls.

There is 1 grand kid. What else is there to say besides "I hope she looks like her father?" Cankles certainly gets no physical exercise so golf is out and anything else they had to say would have crossed the line as far as an investigator and the subject being investigated conversing about.

Anyone got a link to the docs that works on mobile?

We already know what they discussed IE: how to shill for hill despite massive crimes and coverups.

The only question is, will anything come of it.

The answer is an emphatical no, followed by a long deep sigh at the realization how fucked everything is that the American public can rationalize that no matter what these pieces of shit do they will never face recourse for their actions.

Click on the pic of the file it self

dude it's almost midnight. lets just check it out tomorrow

Bump

lmao the FBI are most certainly not our guys, you wont find anything in here other than an interview with Lynch and Capeheart and the dude is super chill with her, if she did talk about sensitive shit with Bill she can just deny it. How can they prove it otherwise? No recording devices were used there. The FBI people even called the article that appeared in phoenix "infuriating"....def NOT /ourguys/....fuck the FBI

What I see is the FBI covering for them by creating the correct news story to run and taking FBI non players off their detail so they are not aware of the cover up.

>apears I missed something
does Lynch not have kids? what?
two stepdaughters no grandkids introduces
a major slip in verbage dontcha rekon?

there's a pdf under the 'view' link on
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/16-cv-02046-Release-dated-11302017.pdf?V=1

this. i dont know what you retards are expecting to find

Her story sounds like a scrip way to much detail for something that was nothing. Made it sound WAY too believable. FBI is 100% being paid off they admit the alince in these docs. FBI = $HILL

F U C K Y O U
U
C
K

Y
O
U

Rundown:

Basically a chain of emails of DoJ Staffers Reeeeeeeeeing and planning retaliation on one of the local PD SWAT guys that ratted the Lynch/Clinton meeting out to the local media.

I just read all 32 pages. Anything that would be interesting was redacted. Seems they were trying to get a hold of a police officer from the Lynch motorcade who knew of what was discussed. The FBI and DOJ were super corrupt under previous admin. Nothing will come from this sadly.

Just looked through it too and agree. Juiciest thing here is how butthurt these people were that it got out. FBI really wanted to cover for Lynch.
It's always heartwarming to see people throw a wrench in elites plans.

I downloaded the files and got a virus.

>both the ex-presidents and the AG's security details were in communication throughout the overlapping time the parties were at sky harbor.

Based Judicial Watch. These guys do good work.

if nothing illegal happened they wouldnt be trying to tack down the PD/SWAT guy/gal. They are pissed becasue he/she exposed the meeting, if it was all grandkid talk and nothing else theres not an issue.
also - HR was at the time part of an active federal investigation, its totally inappropriate for Lynch to have any private conversation with BC - but I guess her husband was there so its "OK".

I'm honestly so sick of you fucking shills. How does it feel knowing that you sit on an imageboard and tell people to go to sleep because you want to hide the truth?/

was it herpes?

its on boys

>“These new FBI documents show the FBI was more concerned about a whistleblower who told the truth about the infamous Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting than the scandalous meeting itself,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The documents show the FBI worked to make sure no more details of the meeting would be revealed to the American people. No wonder the FBI didn’t turn these documents over until Judicial Watch caught the agency red-handed hiding them. These new documents confirm the urgent need to reopen the Clinton email scandal and criminally investigate the resulting Obama FBI/DOJ sham investigation.”

windowsfag detected

wow, page 23 details how Bill Clinton convinced Loretta Lynch not to indict Hillary

Bump. Yes it is fucked. I even thought there was code in one of the emails. It sounded like they knew justice department would cover it up.

These fuckers need to be brought to justice.

then there is this bit

Happened on the AG's gov. plane so NSA audio exists of the live conversation.

FBI "Give the idiots some heavily redacted and fake bullshit docs. That'll work."

THESE ARE STOLEN DOCUMENTS. YOU WANT TO COME IN LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT. I DON'T PLAY DODGEBALL, I PLAY BASKETBALL. I'M A CHRISTIAN WOMAN, I WON'T STAND HERE AND BE PERSECUTED!

reposting this comment I made:

literally just Trump trying to make us forget about the whole thing after his bullshit campaign promise that he'd have her sent to jail

>LOOK GOY, WE RELEASED 29 PAGES OF REDACTED INFORMATION
>oops, looks like our report was inconclusive, Hillary and Loretta Lynch are actually innocent
>time to carry on with your lives, nothing to see here!

Literally nothing will happen, they are going to sweep it all under the rug in an attempt to preserve the government's "integrity", when in reality they are doing quite the opposite.

>inb4 hurr getting scared shill hurr how dare you insult muh god emperor im a literal paid kushner shill
fuck off

anons are so stupid that they won't even see this image i posted

I think about that shit all the time. There are probably so many things the NSA could put to rest.

>2.6 MB image
>on American speed internet

youre right, I won't

Based SWAT

Things that get swept under the rug dont last this long. Accept your fate, shill.

>on American speed internet

Bama Based Christopher Sign

*yawn* those FBI guys *yawn* did their due dilligence *yawn* and guess what? *yawn* it's a big ol fat *yawn* Blumpf nothing burger zzzzzzzz

we see it, doesn't mean we aren't stupid larp

Calm down Loretta.

I fucking hate you and everything about you.

Asuh.

fuck these shills are so annoying

>oh no hillary clinton might go to jail (unlikely)
>oh no im a shill im so sad! the world is over for me!

god i fucking hate you low life cunts. how absolutely shit must your life be to sell your dignity to lie and mislead people online for money. seriously kill yourself

They don't realize that American Internet speeds are actually pretty fast, but appear slow when you look at the average for the country as a whole because there are a bunch of towns of 300 people in the rural areas that still use dial-up and satellite.

it actually usually sits at 380

latency?

Aaaaaaaand it’s big nothingburger.
Color me surprised! I’m going to sleep now, suggest you do the same.

Fuck this ridiculously slow American Internet connection! I can't believe Comcast has the nerve to charge me $80 a month for this garbage.

American speeds are horrible. I live in a town of 150k people and I pay $60 for 60mbps. The fastest plan available only offers 200mbps, but it's $140 a month and has a data cap. We're way behind other developed countries.

Our cell service is of similar quality. We pay 3-4x what a comparable plan in Europe would be.

>Comcast
That's your first mistake right there bub

shh goy no they dont, you have a great cheap standard of living here in America - the cheapest!

I know. I can't believe they would have the nerve to only offer 600mbps speeds in Vermont, the thriving industrial capital of the country.

The noose tightens slowly.

Nice try you faggot shill.

What about the fact that the fucking F.B.I. was more concerned about the fact that someone leaked the meeting rather then it taking place at all???

Most of these other developed countries are about the size of a U.S. state, so obviously their averages are going to be higher. If you live in a shit area, or a state that restricts competition, you are going to get slower speeds, but the Internet speeds aren't really bad across the country.

Our average speeds (brought down by outliers like your town and rural areas) is 70mbps. Heavily populated areas are much higher. Even rural states like Vermont have pretty damn good speeds (mine is over 600mbps) because we don't restrict competition as much. We have a bunch of small providers that offer 30-70mbps speeds for dirt cheap (around $20-50) that a lot of old and poor people opt for, so Comcast has to actually improve their network here to keep customers.

Using that much resources to end the career of one measly local cop. That poor son of a bitch is probably is working mall security, because he did the right thing and told that someone in the media that some shady shit was going down.

as if they handed over anything incriminating

I am sure that those fuckers selectively chose which documents to turn over

Evil white man make head mountain on my people land.
Pocahontas sad.

I got better speeds on both Chinese and Korean university dormitories than is available in my area.

I've lived in four cities and none of them offer decent internet service. There's no reason ISPs should be charging $60 for 60mbps in a city with over 150,000 people.

The problem with our internet is that 99% of people live in areas that are only serviced by one provider.

It was unironically nothing.
FBI saw it on TV and discussed Lynch interview with J. Capeheart.

Nothingburger.

>Sliding this hard

nobody cares about your gay little FBI news story, it's going to get swept under the rug

and in the off chance that it doesn't, posting on Sup Forums about what the FBI is doing isn't going to change anything. if they decide to make arrests, it will be international headlines and you'll be sure to hear about it.

until then, you're just another retard pushing a big "nothing burger" like the Nov 4 Antifa bullshit and the eclipse meme. fuck off

Even golf and grandkids is obvious corruption trying to sway her by creating/rekindling personal friendships RIGHT before she makes her ruling on his wife. It's fucking disgusting.

Reminder that Comey didn't say Hillary didn't break any laws, he said that nobody in the doj would prosecute her

what's in the files?

>Enter thread with Huurr Durr internet speed.
>FBI admitting they are trying to clean up the mess that they denied knowing about short of giving an LEO the wetworks
>Nothingburger
Go back to r/eddit and stay there you fucking shareblue shill

Golfing in 117 degree weather.

This is the only good part, right at the end. Notice how these are the only redacted emails.
>judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-doj-02046-clinton-lynch-tarmac-records/

see

Israel honey pot/blackmail link.

theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations

vogue.com/article/harvey-weinstein-hired-mossad-agents-intimidation

Huma working for Muslim Brotherhood .youtu.be/pHj90_m7gRI

>theguardian com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
unvis.it/theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations

Roll Tide!

so she's Al Sharpton in a fat suit?

shit, nordbot is broken

It works for me.

Die sleepyfags!